Mitch McConnell's SIL dies in car "accident"?

49,726 Views | 404 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by aggiepanic95
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Regarding the issue of how well a Tesla floats. It seems like they float pretty good according to the man himself.

Probably some data out there about how long a Tesla might float.

Variable would be once you bust a window or crack a door it would presumably sink faster when the air pocket inside the car was released allowing water flood in with less resistance.
aggiehawg
AG
Were I Elon, I think I would sit this one out.

nm, old tweet.
BQ78
AG
Tweet is from 2016
Tibbers
I doubt the two are connected but it is interesting that McConnell is stepping down as senate leader. So we have Breyer putting a 18 month pause on investments in China, a couple of weeks later his wife dies, and now this. It's all quite interesting.

The 911 call. The police report. That'll tell the tale. And of course the autopsy. Tick tock y'all. Tick tock.
willtackleforfood
AG
Loud and clear.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Yeah not timely, but was looking at the issue of how well a Tesla floats and found where Elon was bragging about it.
Texas velvet maestro
what are the odds of a freak accident of this strange nature involving somebody who is definitely not a chinese spy, versus ...wet works? excuse the pun.

even odds?
Tibbers
Texas velvet maestro said:

what are the odds of a freak accident of this strange nature involving somebody who is definitely not a chinese spy, versus ...wet works? excuse the pun.

even odds?

Let's not go there. Besides, we would never know about it anyway. Let's simply focus on the details of what happened here. Let's work to collect and parse as much info as we have been granted. I still would love for the poster that has familiarity with the property to post more. It would be very helpful to ascertain what actually happened.
Texas velvet maestro
Tibbers said:

even odds?

Let's not go there. Besides, we would never know about it anyway. Let's simply focus on the details of what happened here. Let's work to collect and parse as much info as we have been granted. I still would love for the poster that has familiarity with the property to post more. It would be very helpful to ascertain what actually happened.
So let's pretend we're not going there? I'm trying to make book over here sherlock. what are your odds?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Probably a good chance the low ground clearance Tesla scraped the undercarriage, air dam or hit something on the way in the water. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out where it went in.

If it was an accident, why didn't the lady didn't call 911 from inside the car?

Also if it was an accident, why didn't the person who did call 911 help the lady evacuate the car before it floated off and sank?
Tibbers
All very good questions. If she were in distress, even if someone else called 911, would she not as well? If she didn't, why didn't she? If you think about it, there really should be two 911 calls provided her phone worked. One coming from inside the car and the other from someone who witnessed the accident.

That being said, the log of a 911 attempt even if cell service was not active would still exist on her phone. If she didn't even make an attempt, one has to wonder why.
one safe place

Tibbers said:

even odds?

So let's pretend we're not going there? I'm trying to make book over here sherlock. what are your odds?
Some are wearing more than one tin foil hat and refuse to consider any other possibilities.
Texas velvet maestro
one safe place said:

Some are wearing more than one tin foil hat and refuse to consider any other possibilities.
I'm just not that reverent about the parties involved. The lady could be an actress or sports star and TMZ would be asking questions. In this case, apparently, she's a globalist with ties to communist china. If she was mindy-sue from wimberly maybe I could relate. I'm always for transparency
Tibbers
Then simply read the thread. All the pertinent info is there as to who this person is and why this matters. So…have you done that?

Again, the 911 call or 911 calls will tell the story. Where is that fella who has been on the property. Tell us more. Where did evag go?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Somebody on the VFD or that responded to the scene might have a good idea what happened. Surprised theres no rumors floating around in a place as small a Blanco.
ValleyRatAg
AG
So looking at the satellite view I've got a scenario. Say she's maybe had a drink or two but not stupid drunk but uninhibited enough to get unreasonably angry. Get's mad leaves in a huff, isn't completely familiar with the territory. She gets the tesla with rapid acceleration capabilities up to a high speed in the straight away leaving and misses the turn that goes across the damn to leave the property. There's a small corner there at the peak of the turn that doesn't appear to be protected by a vehicle retainer. She could have very well launched of the top of the damn at the peak of that turn and landed well out into a deep section of Miller Creek. Further if it there was a curb for protection there but its only 6 - 8" tall she could have ripped a gaping hole in the bottom of her car which could possibly cause battery damage and immediate power failure when shorted, limiting her ability to escape while also damaging the Tesla's ability to float. Just speculating on a possible non murderous scenario.

She didn't have to be inebriated either, I've seen people get mad and haul ass out and do some stupid stuff in a car.
Texas velvet maestro
ValleyRatAg said:

So looking at the satellite view I've got a scenario. Say she's maybe had a drink or two but not stupid drunk but uninhibited enough to get unreasonably angry. Get's mad leaves in a huff, isn't completely familiar with the territory. She gets the tesla with rapid acceleration capabilities up to a high speed in the straight away leaving and misses the turn that goes across the damn to leave the property. There's a small corner there at the peak of the turn that doesn't appear to be protected by a vehicle retainer. She could have very well launched of the top of the damn at the peak of that turn and landed well out into a deep section of Miller Creek. Further if it there was a curb for protection there but its only 6 - 8" tall she could have ripped a gaping hole in the bottom of her car which could possibly cause battery damage and immediate power failure when shorted, limiting her ability to escape while also damaging the Tesla's ability to float. Just speculating on a possible non murderous scenario.

She didn't have to be inebriated either, I've seen people get mad and haul ass out and do some stupid stuff in a car.
She was known for her impulsive outbursts when buzzed, making a scene, and this time she paid the price.

Her unfamiliarity with teslas, the topography and her drunken antics combined to do her in.
Stat Monitor Repairman

She may well have left in a huff and gone full Duke Boys off the dam.

Teslas are the fastest cars on the road and might've gotten away from her.
ValleyRatAg
AG
What if the car made a 911 call with the recognition of an accident, or her life 360, assuming she had cell signal.

Due to the impact of driving at a high rate of speed, possibly overcoming some sort of wheelstop and hitting the water and airbags, she was likely unconscious or so disoriented. I dont' think she made the call. Hell if her phone was in her purse or she was talking on the phone while driving after an impact like that she wouldn't know where her phone was. Hell she could've received a deadly blow to the head from a flying Stanley cup in a high speed collision pondered in my previous scenario.

I see life 360 or the care notifying someone of an accident and then them taking several minutes to find her.
Texas velvet maestro
ValleyRatAg said:

What if the car made a 911 call with the recognition of an accident, or her life 360, assuming she had cell signal.

Due to the impact of driving at a high rate of speed, possibly overcoming some sort of wheelstop and hitting the water and airbags, she was likely unconscious or so disoriented. I dont' think she made the call. Hell if her phone was in her purse or she was talking on the phone while driving after an impact like that she wouldn't know where her phone was. Hell she could've received a deadly blow to the head from a flying Stanley cup in a high speed collision pondered in my previous scenario.

I see life 360 or the care notifying someone of an accident and then them taking several minutes to find her.
if she was conscious, the water level rising, one must ask oneself, what would an aristocratic chinese globalist lady with ties to communist china. in a Texas pond. do?
Tibbers

ValleyRatAg said:

She was known for her impulsive outbursts when buzzed, making a scene, and this time she paid the price.

Her unfamiliarity with teslas, the topography and her drunken antics combined to do her in.

So you knew here then? Might I ask as to how and to what extent?
Stat Monitor Repairman
For the sake of argument, just how volatile is your average 50 y/o Taiwanese woman?

on a scale of 1 - 10.

A 50+ year old woman leaving anywhere at midnight you gotta imagine there was some sort of aggrivating circumstances.

But it was the night before the super bowl that all this went down. Maybe she was headed to catch a flight to Vegas or going to the U-Totem up the road for some Pepto Bismol. We just don't know, and can only speculate here on account that no other information has been released.
Texas velvet maestro
Tibbers said:

ValleyRatAg said:

So you knew here then? Might I ask as to how and to what extent?
I'm just paraphrasing another Texags investigator. but are you sir, suggesting that the deceased lady's hypothetical inebriation was a stand alone incident? and that it seems unusual for such a proper and reserved member of such an elite demographic to go wild and out?
Tibbers
Alrighty, i tell ya, this thread brings all comers.
Texas velvet maestro
Tibbers said:

Alrighty, i tell ya, this thread brings all comers.

I'll stand down. continue the investigation.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Wherever she was off to at that time of night had to be less than 310 miles which was the max range of her Tesla.

Can't see a 50 y/o old lady hanging around a charging station in the middle of the night on a Sunday.

But who knows what this lady was up to. Might've been headed to Austin.
MarkTwain
Except it was reported she "Backed into the pond and accidently drowned", Tesla's down backup that fast as I understand it.

And FYI the autopsy will not be made public according to the ME at the request of the family
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Tibbers
Foreverconservative said:

Except it was reported she "Backed into the pond and accidently drowned", Tesla's down backup that fast as I understand it.

And FYI the autopsy will not be made public according to the ME at the request of the family

Judging from the documents posted to any journalist, I find it impossible to ascertain that detail. How would we possibly know how she got into the water without the initial 911 call telling us that's what happened? Or any official document making that claim as well.
C@LAg

i thought TX state law is such that an autopsy report is a public record and may be provided to any citizen upon request.

Autopsy reports fall under the jurisdiction of the Texas Public Information Act. According to the act, autopsy reports are considered public records in most cases. As such, anyone can request a copy of a Texas autopsy report.
Tibbers
Which is why it is paramount for all participants in this thread to do their due diligence and simply request a copy from Blanco as well as all pertaining reports. Its of immense importance.
MarkTwain
C@LAg said:

i thought TX state law is such that an autopsy report is a public record and may be provided to any citizen upon request.

Autopsy reports fall under the jurisdiction of the Texas Public Information Act. According to the act, autopsy reports are considered public records in most cases. As such, anyone can request a copy of a Texas autopsy report.
Did you ever see Scalia's Autopsy? Oh wait he didn't even have one, and the JP pronounced him dead over the phone and not from the scene. Rural Texas does things a little different, and if you are wealthy and connected if you don't want the autopsy public it won't be.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
MarkTwain
Tibbers said:

Judging from the documents posted to any journalist, I find it impossible to ascertain that detail. How would we possibly know how she got into the water without the initial 911 call telling us that's what happened? Or any official document making that claim as well.
Did you even read the OP?

Kyle Bass is a business associate of them, and has a ranch in that vicinity and broke the story BEFORE ANYONE DID, and he was called fake news and bashed on twitter until the authorities finally acknowledged that she did die and it was reported just as Kyle Bass said it happened. And A LOT of people had to eat crow. Then some poster here posted some BS about his wife was best friends or they lived down the block and she was hit by a tractor trailer that ran a red light and the driver was charged with manslaughter, and that turned out to be complete BS.

Then three different journalist interviewed Kyle Bass and it was reported that she backed in the pond and drowned accidently. Blanco Co SO took forever to even acknowledge this happened close to 4 days I think, and the entire incident has been handled very oddly. I'm just a simple meskin that busted his ass to get outta Three Rivers, and the farther south and west you get in Texas things get handled a little differently that the rest of the state. Blanco is very rural and everybody knows everybody. I think the entire county population is around 11K.

Sure there are a lot of unanswered question and I guarantee before it's over there will be still a lot of them. This thing has been suspiciously hush hush from the jump. I don't expect that to change. File all the FOIA's you want, they will likely tell you to GFY.

I'm gonna stick with the backed in the pond report until proven otherwise.... you can believe whatever you want to
Stat Monitor Repairman
Probably an unfortunate accident. Stuff like this happens all the time. But she just happens to be a high profile person or nobody would be talking about it at all.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

A LOT of people had to eat crow.
Guess I missed that, even though I started the thread and was beat down for asking the question.
ValleyRatAg
AG
You got your paraphrase off. I never speculated she was known for buzzed outbursts and making a scene. Just speculated that it could have happened. I also suggested later she didn't even have to be drinking to end up in such a situation just driving while angry. I am also not an investigator. Just looked at the satellite image posted earlier in the thread and saw the turn which could easily be missed and if done at a high rate of speed would be disastrous.

Just interesting to look at the layout of something and try to speculate on how someone would find themselves dead in a pond.

With your response I thought you may have known something about her that would lend credence to my hypothesis. Glad someone asked your embellishment in the paraphrasing threw me way off.

Anyway carry on with the discussion. I doubt we will ever know what happened.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.