Mitch McConnell's SIL dies in car "accident"?

49,749 Views | 404 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by aggiepanic95
Tibbers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sonnysixkiller said:

What is the reason I should give two ****s about this??

Good news. You don't have to partner. Sit on the sidelines while more info comes to light.

Who owned the ranch where this occurred? Who drive the vehicle that apparently crashed into her? Who found the car in the lake? Where is the call to the police to report the accident? The latter should be able to be obtained via FOIA.
TheAngelFlight
aggiehawg said:

Foreverconservative said:

There is still a very suspicious secrecy cloaked all over this thing.
I don't understand why the family just tamps this down. Her family can explain this so it goes away. Pretty simple.

Her family doesn't owe crappy internet sleuths anything
MarkTwain
TheAngelFlight said:

aggiehawg said:

There is still a very suspicious secrecy cloaked all over this thing.
I don't understand why the family just tamps this down. Her family can explain this so it goes away. Pretty simple.

Her family doesn't owe crappy internet sleuths anything
True enough, then just don't complain about the heat in the kitchen when they have their hands on the available off switch.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
The Kraken said:

And once again F16 lives up to its reputation to post bizarre, unfounded conspiracy theory claims from the bottom feeders on X/Twitter or other dark places on the internet.

I mean most of them end up being right.

You of all people shouldn't be braggadocious about conspiracy theorists being wrong.
WestAustinAg
AG
The Chao family made their fortune off of their tight relationship with the CCP. The NY Times mentions their close relationship with Jiang Zeming who was the leader of China in the late 90's and early 2000's.

That is one very connected family. Close ties to CCP and Taiwan and the US government. Ties to billionaires in all three countries. Yikes
The Kraken
AG
Quote:

Far from it,
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Hungry Ojos
The Kraken said:

Quote:

Far from it,

"Nuh-uh"
bigfooticus
Wildly conflicting stories from multiple media outlets.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/texas/ceo-angela-chao-dead-texas-car-found-in-water-in-blanco-county/269-c9a62795-728e-4470-b80c-b5606d73a782

'Authorities believe Chao, the sister-in-law of Kentucky Senator Mitch McConnell, might have drowned, but her official cause of death has yet to be determined by the Blanco County Sheriff's Office. No foul play is suspected.'

No foul play suspected but the basics details are in total conflict
Im Gipper
EVAg said:

This is a terribly insensitive thread and should be taken down for the good of all Aggies.

Angela was a close neighbor, a casual friend of my wife's, and a member of our church. She was an amazing person, one of the nicest you'll ever meet. She was just asking for advice on schools for her not-yet-elementary age baby, who she leaves behind and now won't grow up with a mom because a trucker ran a red light.

It's a tragedy.

My wife (not an ag & not on TA) sent me a text today when this thread made its way around the web with the quote "your aggies are a-holes". Come on y'all.

Have you reached out to Mr Plohetski or Blanco County law enforcement to let them know what a-holes they are for covering up the Rig/red light true story with this "found in a pond" stuff?

I'm Gipper
SuhrThang
I read this headline wrong at first. It made me so happy, until I read it again. Well, we can always hope.
“A drunkard’s dream if I ever did see one”
Tibbers
What big money folk own ranches out in Blanco? There can't be too many that it could be at. Did the accident happen on their land? Was there a 911 call? Who found the body? There are tons of questions left to be answered.
Texas velvet maestro
During covid, chinese front companies were always trying to buy my little bit of land.

Maybe she was just looking at properties.
ABATTBQ11
AG
The Kraken said:

Quote:

Far from it,

Username checks out
CanyonAg77
AG
After scanning the four pages of this thread, I can't tell you what the heck happened to the poor lady.
aggiehawg
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

After scanning the four pages of this thread, I can't tell you what the heck happened to the poor lady.
I started this thread and I have no idea eiher.
Ellis Wyatt
Im Gipper said:

Have you reached out to Mr Plohetski or Blanco County law enforcement to let them know what a-holes they are for covering up the Rig/red light true story with this "found in a pond" stuff?
I have been told by someone in law enforcement down there that the Texas Rangers have the investigation.

And he also said they don't know what happened yet.
Tibbers
Ellis Wyatt said:

Im Gipper said:

I have been told by someone in law enforcement down there that the Texas Rangers have the investigation.

And he also said they don't know what happened yet.

Plot thickens.
oh no
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

one thing I have concluded is that she was not poor at all
taxegs212

Guess he's grieving on X

The story of her having a 3yr old is BS as well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2024/02/15/angela-chao-dies-mitch-mcconnell/97032bfa-cc55-11ee-aa8e-1e5794a4b2d6_story.html

Quote:

Her father was named chairman of Foremost Group following her death. Michael Lee, a former president, was named president.

Chao is survived by her husband, father and four sisters.

She has a son named James William Breyer-Chao born 4.17.20 in Nevada. That makes him 3 years old. I worked with her on something and needed all identifying documents, so I re-checked the passport before writing this post. Actually emailed her recently, too, eerily enough. I don't think necessary, but happy to provide more context via DM. Terrible tragedy and very suspicious in light of the dearth of information.

She lives in Austin and her extended family lives in Greenwich, Connecticut.

She was very gracious to work with. I don't have any other information, but given the fact that there are people who knew her personally lurking here, we should be sensitive about the comments we make as no one would want similar comments made about them, G-d forbid.
Tibbers
taxegs212 said:

Guess he's grieving on X

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2024/02/15/angela-chao-dies-mitch-mcconnell/97032bfa-cc55-11ee-aa8e-1e5794a4b2d6_story.html

Quote:

Her father was named chairman of Foremost Group following her death. Michael Lee, a former president, was named president.

She has a son named James William Breyer-Chao born 4.17.20 in Nevada. That makes him 3 years old. I worked with her on something and needed all identifying documents, so I re-checked the passport before writing this post. Actually emailed her recently, too, eerily enough. I don't think necessary, but happy to provide more context via DM. Terrible tragedy and very suspicious in light of the dearth of information.

She was very gracious to work with. I don't have any other information, but given the fact that there are people who knew her personally lurking here, we should be sensitive about the comments we make as no one would want similar comments made about them, G-d forbid.
And now we get rookies with their very first post on this thread? I tell ya, there's something really, really weird going on here, I think. Everyone seems to know her, but are all so cryptic it's quite strange. You can't DM here without stars by the way. Please give us some context as to what you find suspicious. I'm sure she was a wonderful woman which is why the truth as to what the heck happened to her would, I think, be paramount to those who knew her well.
jrdaustin
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

What the heck is she doing in Blanco?? Talk about a little bitty pissant country place.
With lots of good will.... Any small thrills?
taxegs212
Tibbers said:

taxegs212 said:

Guess he's grieving on X

Quote:

And now we get rookies with their very first post on this thread? I tell ya, there's something really, really weird going on here, I think. Everyone seems to know her, but are all so cryptic it's quite strange. You can't DM here without stars by the way. Please give us some context as to what you find suspicious. I'm sure she was a wonderful woman which is why the truth as to what the heck happened to her would, I think, be paramount to those who knew her well.
I'll bold the relevant portion above of my post that should answer your question as to what/why I think this situation is sus, or at least try to bold it, since I am a rookie. But honestly, who cares what I think.

Will I post a screenshot? No. You can verify birth records on your own - you have everything you need.

TLDR Worked with her, heard she passed, started researching, and posted to at least attempt to disprove that she did not have a son. No other info.
Come Out Roll
AG
Tibbers said:

What big money folk own ranches out in Blanco? There can't be too many that it could be at.

Karl Rove, for one.
I've been there……
Tibbers
taxegs212 said:

Tibbers said:

taxegs212 said:

Guess he's grieving on X

Quote:

I'll bold the relevant portion above of my post that should answer your question as to what/why I think this situation is sus, or at least try to bold it, since I am a rookie. But honestly, who cares what I think.

Will I post a screenshot? No. You can verify birth records on your own - you have everything you need.

TLDR Worked with her, heard she passed, started researching, and posted to at least attempt to disprove that she did not have a son. No other info.

Ah, so you hadn't heard anything about the accident? Just that she had a kid. Got ya. Do you know EVAg? Are you the other neighbor he referenced? Do you find it strange her husband hasn't said anything publicly? Do you know what ranch she was at? In what capacity did you work with her? Why bring up the passport info?
Tibbers
Come Out Roll said:

Tibbers said:

What big money folk own ranches out in Blanco? There can't be too many that it could be at.

Karl Rove, for one.
I've been there……

What was that place like? Was there a lake on it?
Faustus
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Angela Chao, the CEO of the dry bulk shipping company Foremost Group and the sister of former Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao, has died in a car accident, according to the company and her family.
LINK

Wait, what?

Are we thinking AH noticed the racist part when she posted the tweet in the OP slurring the deceased American lady saying she was "almost certainly a high-ranking member of the Communist Parry of China"?

It has a Jerry Lewis/Mickey Rooney feel to it, but I suppose it could just be a typo in the spurious speculation.
taxegs212
Tibbers said:

taxegs212 said:

Tibbers said:

taxegs212 said:

Guess he's grieving on X

Quote:

Ah, so you hadn't heard anything about the accident? Just that she had a kid. Got ya. Do you know EVAg? Are you the other neighbor he referenced? Do you find it strange her husband hasn't said anything publicly? Do you know what ranch she was at? In what capacity did you work with her? Why bring up the passport info?

Don't know anyone who knows her or purports to know her. Just found out about AC yesterday and was intrigued given that we corresponded about an investment she made (US based). I brought up the passport for credibility purposes. FWIW!

My main question is what time did the accident occur? I could envisage accidents occurring in pool of water near a road at night in unfamiliar territory. Interesting that there has been silence thus far from authorities.
MarkTwain
taxegs212 said:

Tibbers said:

taxegs212 said:

Tibbers said:

taxegs212 said:

Guess he's grieving on X

Quote:

Don't know anyone who knows her or purports to know her. Just found out about AC yesterday and was intrigued given that we corresponded about an investment she made (US based). I brought up the passport for credibility purposes. FWIW!

My main question is what time did the accident occur? I could envisage accidents occurring in pool of water near a road at night in unfamiliar territory. Interesting that there has been silence thus far from authorities.

Story is she got in her Tesla and backed into a pond on private property in Blanco County and reportedly drowned. Awaiting autopsy confirmation of course, but this was very very shady. Supposedly happened on last Sunday, but even that is in question. It almost comes off as if this incident was trying to be covered up but it was leaked first by this guy Kyle Bass who is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Hayman Capital Management and is heavy into Chinese investments and the like. I'm guessing he's pretty familiar with the Chao family. Kyle Bass was interviewed via phone by several MSM sources, so he's a legit person I would think

His company BIO

Bass also has a very interesting WIKI PAGE

According to this one interviewer Kyle Bass has a ranch in that area as well

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Tibbers
I'm still curious to hear the 911 call as well as the time of death. Who found the body? If it was a car accident, was there an attempt to save her life? Were the cops called at the time of the accident or after? Were the cops called at all? Which ranch did this occur?

And now we get some rando posting here for the first time to stir the pot. I tell ya, this is all quite fascinating. FOIA requests should be quite interesting in what they find.
Muy
AG
Tramp96 said:

Who drives a Tesla to a ranch?

Exactly! This stood out the most to me.
Tibbers
taxegs212 said:

Tibbers said:

taxegs212 said:

Tibbers said:

taxegs212 said:

Guess he's grieving on X

Quote:

What investment? Do you work in foreign circles? With China perhaps?
Antoninus
PaulsBunions said:

Why would a woman from Taiwan be a high ranking member of the CCP?
She wasn't. That is a BS allegation.
Faustus
Tibbers said:

taxegs212 said:

Tibbers said:

taxegs212 said:

Tibbers said:

taxegs212 said:

Guess he's grieving on X

Quote:

Sounds almost certainly like high-ranking member of the CCP talk.
NorthWoodsAg
AG
Peter Holt has a big ranch just outside of Blanco.
taxegs212
Faustus said:

Tibbers said:

taxegs212 said:

Tibbers said:

taxegs212 said:

Tibbers said:

taxegs212 said:

Guess he's grieving on X

Quote:

Sounds almost certainly like high-ranking member of the CCP talk.

Sounds desperate.

Per my above, since I anticipated this comment, US based. Additional details are irrelevant to the major point here and you know that.

Zero point of this thread at this point but feed boredom. Kinda regretting posting my useless information in the first instance.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.