Gangs of illegals in NYC snatching purses

6,070 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by deddog
Logos Stick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's getting worse by the day in the liberal cities. Don't vote for Democrats.

Biden could shut the border down this very minute but refuses.

Slicer97
AG
Ladies, this is why you carry on your person and not your purse.
annie88
AG
I've heard one of the reasons they're trying to steal a lot of phones is Apple Pay and other items on peoples phones. Apparently they're buying cars and homes with them.

We really need more concealed carry.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Logos Stick
BadMoonRisin said:

Funny
Ag87H2O
AG
Crank up more buses.
Shoefly!
AG
Ag87H2O said:

Crank up more buses.

Yep, makem hurt!
techno-ag
AG
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

GarlandAg2012
AG
annie88 said:

I've heard one of the reasons they're trying to steal a lot of phones is Apple Pay and other items on peoples phones. Apparently they're buying cars and homes with them.

This makes no sense. Apple Pay is password or biometrically protected. Any cards linked still have their regular limits (credit limits for CC, daily limits for debit). How can you buy a house with a credit card in less time than it takes for someone to report their cards as stolen? How does that make any sense at all? Do you have any evidence or are you just repeating random information you read online?
Stat Monitor Repairman
How hard did these folks flinch when Trump wanted $5 billion to build a border wall?

They raged non-stop.

Brainwashed into supporting something against their own interest.

Now they realizing that the plan all along was to flood blue-megacities with illegals to collapse the system, and they along for the ride.

The got duped, and lol at all these folks.

LA turning into Bladerunner and NY is Escape from New York.

Meanwhile the folks with even a modicum of foresight sit back and watch.
Rongagin71
AG
CNN has decided to move its corp office from NY to Atlanta, GA.
Even CNN is giving up on New York.
MookieBlaylock
AG
annie88 said:

How are you gonna buy a house with Apple Pay?
Teslag
AG
Or even using it without faceID or the passkey
annie88
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

annie88 said:

How are you gonna buy a house with Apple Pay?

Not in the US but back in Venezuela. Things are pretty ****ty there. I'm think they're pretty cheap. I saw it in another article but I posted the other links below. You guys really need to get out more.

Found this maybe I read this article and put it together with the other one with the Venezuelan connection. I don't know where I saw the other one.

https://insightcrime.org/news/venezuela-police-stations-safe-havens-e-commerce-crooks/
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
CSTXAg92
AG
Logos Stick said:

Obligatory.... MOSTLY PEACEFUL illegal alien gangs robbing pedestrians and dragging them by moped.
oysterbayAG
AG
The pollsters say Biden's approval rating is still 37% . How much more punishment needs to be inflicted on the American People before get scared straight !
TAMUallen
AG
They're just refugees who want to work though?
El Gallo Blanco
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

You're being very generous here. This would be a vast improvement over what I saw in downtown LA Summer of 2022...

What I witnessed was a dead city. A CBD that is never coming back...esp now that WFH and flex schedules are the norm. It was 8-10 crazed homeless junkies for every business person you saw walking the streets in the middle of the day. At night time, it was absolutely nuts...I literally saw dudes screaming and punching concrete pavement or building walls 3-4 times. It's like one big Skid Row.

I can't believe they decided to host a business conference there, in such an environment.
Aggie Apotheosis
Rongagin71 said:

CNN has decided to move its corp office from NY to Atlanta, GA.
Even CNN is giving up on New York.

CNN's corporate office has always been in Atlanta, at the CNN center.

What makes your post doubly stupid post is that every type of crime is considerably higher in Atlanta than it is in NYC.

Comparing crime in Atlanta vs. New York

Rongagin71
AG
It was based on a post I saw on MicrosoftNews...
just possibly I misunderstood and it is not the corp office but a corp office moving.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Alvin reminds us that video surveillance , witness testimony, DNA analysis, possession of stolen property and actual confessions from the criminals themselves are just not enough evidence to keep him from turning them loose back onto the streets immediately
Aggie Apotheosis
I'll be in New York for 10 days soon. I surely hope I survive the gangs of roving illegals on mopeds. Not sure how I managed to not see any in December.
Aggie Apotheosis
Property crime considerably higher in College Station than in New York:

Comparing Crime NYC vs. College Station
CDUB98
AG
And progressives want to codify the entry of thousands of more each day.
Proposition Joe
GarlandAg2012 said:

annie88 said:

This makes no sense. Apple Pay is password or biometrically protected. Any cards linked still have their regular limits (credit limits for CC, daily limits for debit). How can you buy a house with a credit card in less time than it takes for someone to report their cards as stolen? How does that make any sense at all? Do you have any evidence or are you just repeating random information you read online?

Are you new to annie88? She's probably forwarded along 17 email chains today alone.
CDUB98
AG
Aggie Apotheosis said:

New Manhattan/Shanked Punt/Lot Y sock confirmed.
CDUB98
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

You're being very generous here. This would be a vast improvement over what I saw in downtown LA Summer of 2022...

What I witnessed was a dead city. A CBD that is never coming back...esp now that WFH and flex schedules are the norm. It was 8-10 crazed homeless junkies for every business person you saw walking the streets in the middle of the day. At night time, it was absolutely nuts...I literally saw dudes screaming and punching concrete pavement or building walls 3-4 times. It's like one big Skid Row.

I can't believe they decided to host a business conference there, in such an environment.
Ummmm, that picture looks like the Hollywood set from the movie Dr. Strange.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Logos Stick said:

Tough talk about justice and breaking the law rings pretty hollow when the DA won't prosecute any of these scumbags
Rongagin71
AG
"reported" crime
El Gallo Blanco
Aggie Apotheosis said:

I'll be in New York for 10 days soon. I surely hope I survive the gangs of roving illegals on mopeds. Not sure how I managed to not see any in December.
This is how self-centered liberals always mock rampant crime and increases in crime. "It's not absolute war in the streets, or it's not happening to ME, so therefore it's not happening". Crime can be WAY up, and the odds are still way in your favor in any major metro that you will be just fine.
El Gallo Blanco
CDUB98 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Ummmm, that picture looks like the Hollywood set from the movie Dr. Strange.
It's supposed to be a photo from the set of Blade Runner back in 1982. Supposed to be a trashy dystopian portrayal of 2019 Los Angeles...but manages to actually be way nicer than modern downtown LA.
CDUB98
AG
Ahhhhh. Interesting.

Uncanny how similar it looked to the Dr. Strange set.
deddog
AG
Teslag said:

Or even using it without faceID or the passkey

That was easy
deddog
AG
Aggie Apotheosis said:

Well if you didn't see it then clearly it didn't happen.
deddog
AG
Aggie Apotheosis said:

Yes, Democrats are everywhere, even in College Station.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.