What's the Point? [Trump supporters & Taylor Swift]

3,999 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by nai06
SoyTanLento
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why are these Trump people going after Taylor Swift? She's popular with white, suburban women and their daughters. Attacking her is just going to turn them off.
gabehcoud
yelling at clouds
Pookers
AG
ImSoDumb said:

Why are these Trump people going after Taylor Swift? She's popular with white, suburban women and their daughters. Attacking her is just going to turn them off.

Tay Tay is a brainwashing tool for the masses. Her fans aint voting Trump anyways.
SoyTanLento
Then why waste time on them and maybe try to actually reach someone who will vote for you?
Finn
AG
She is a brand and maybe that brand will not want to wade that deep into the pool. At least not for grandpa who may lose.
Pookers
AG
ImSoDumb said:

Then why waste time on them and maybe try to actually reach someone who will vote for you?

Doesnt take much time to call out an obvious shill. And talking to people on the other side is ******ed. 20 to 30 something year old chicks arent gonna be voting GOPe no matter what you tell them.
Psycho Bunny
OP is this you

Sarge 91
AG
Username checks out.

Why is it Trump supporters who are guilty here? Because the legacy media tells you so?
rmarshall2014
AG
Yes, but some of them may chose to vote AT ALL because Trumpers went after Taylor
C@LAg
just what we needed. a 4th active Taylor Swift thread.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Taylor Swift is basically God to suburban white women. Of course she would be an incredibly useful tool for the Dems in getting these women to the polls to vote for Biden.

I'm not mad about this reality so much as disappointed that this is where America and our elections are that people let emotions and pop stars tell them how to vote
Old Army Ghost
they probably just jealous that shes a winner dating a winner and trump lost to joe and will again

bet her boyfriend is grateful for all the money he made from the trump vaxx
Old Army has gone to hell.
TA-OP
ImSoDumb said:

Because 30-45 seconds of air time showing a celebrity per game is some really scary psy-op job. It has a lot more to do with her being a woman and anti-Trump. I've never seen a single Trumper do the same when they show clips of Matthew McConaughy, Spike Lee, or any of the other celebs getting seconds of air time.
Gordo14
Better question. Why are people so personally offended by her political views? Snowflakes. From the proud liberal tears people we have whining over Taylor Swift existing. I'm not even a fan, but the hysteria over her is hilarious. TSDS
zephyr88
AG
I'm rolling with Snoop this time...

He knows what time it is.

Old Army Metal
AG
It's because a woman has the audacity to be prominent but not do it expressly for them.

They don't even think women should be allowed to vote, let alone meaningfully influence elections.
96AgGrad
AG
To think that she started out as a country singer. At one point that might have suggested some conservative values, but I guess there are lots of liberal country singers now.
C@LAg
Old Army Metal said:

They don't even think women should be allowed to vote, let alone meaningfully influence elections.
liar. post proof.

you asserted it.

you defend it.
Old Army Ghost
C@LAg said:

Old Army Metal said:

liar. post proof.

you asserted it.

you defend it.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3441381/replies/66882309
Vince_McMahon
Old Army Ghost said:

C@LAg said:

Old Army Metal said:

liar. post proof.

you asserted it.

you defend it.
they are not wrong.
Old Army Ghost
Vince_McMahon said:

Old Army Ghost said:

C@LAg said:

Old Army Metal said:

liar. post proof.

you asserted it.

you defend it.
they are not wrong.
Psycho Bunny
How are you posting from the future?
No Spin Ag
Old Army Metal said:

It's because a woman has the audacity to be prominent but not do it expressly for them.

Maybe, but if they look like they could have an Only Fans account, they'll be more than happy to at least"appreciate" them for what they are.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Old Army Metal
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Old Army Metal said:

Maybe, but if they look like they could have an Only Fans account, they'll be more than happy to at least"appreciate" them for what they are.
And tend to appoint to or vote for them for important positions regardless of actual competence.

See: Habba, Boebert, etc.

"Doesn't matter if we go down in flames as long as I can do it while having a boner!"
Vince_McMahon
Old Army Metal said:

No Spin Ag said:

Old Army Metal said:

And tend to appoint to or vote for them for important positions regardless of actual competence.

"Doesn't matter if we go down in flames as long as I can do it while having a boner!"
as opposed to the left with AOC, Pelosi, Omar, who are not ugly in appearance but in their politics.

Whats your point?
Old Army Metal
AG
Vince_McMahon said:

Old Army Metal said:

No Spin Ag said:

Old Army Metal said:

as opposed to the left with AOC, Pelosi, Omar, who are not ugly in appearance but in their politics.

Whats your point?
I'm not sure how to simplify my point any further to the point that you would understand it.

Conservatives think women have worth only if they are attractive and/or can be unobtrusive as possible while making babies and cooking.
Vince_McMahon
Old Army Metal said:

Vince_McMahon said:

Old Army Metal said:

No Spin Ag said:

Old Army Metal said:

Whats your point?
I'm not sure how to simplify my point any further to the point that you would understand it.

Conservatives think women have worth only if they are attractive and/or can be unobtrusive as possible while making babies and cooking.
You did a poll all conservatives think that...laughable. Also, the makeup industry is a billion dollar business women attach their worth to their looks, any other crazy left wing theories from daily kos?
Sarge 91
AG
Old Army Metal said:

Vince_McMahon said:

Old Army Metal said:

No Spin Ag said:

Old Army Metal said:

Whats your point?

Right. That's why Margaret Thatcher is a conservative legend.
jja79
AG
Trump is going to lose and it actually looks like he's trying to lose.
ttu_85
Sarge 91 said:

Old Army Metal said:

Vince_McMahon said:

Old Army Metal said:

No Spin Ag said:

Old Army Metal said:

Whats your point?

Right. That's why Margaret Thatcher is a conservative legend.
Now dont hit ole Red Army with historical facts. The mentioning of the name, Thatcher, triggered his ilk back in the day.
MouthBQ98
AG
It's just a stupid cultural backlash. Our culture has gotten a bit ridiculous.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Trump trolls Taylor; Swifties rage
girlfriend_experience
Old Army Metal said:

funny women didnt even want the right to vote when it was being discussed
Stat Monitor Repairman

Rage continues.

Only thing left to do is have Taylor make a surprise appearance at DNC to clear the air.
Stat Monitor Repairman

This what they mad about, lol.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.