Just look at how DEVASTATED this rape survivor is...

7,933 Views | 100 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by annie88
Antoninus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ags77 said:

Evidently not very humerous, lol.
Is that the bone in your upper arm?
schmellba99
AG
SRCag18 said:

Yep. Totally normal behavior from a sexual assault survivor.

Everybody knows they're never allowed to smile, joke, or laugh ever again.
You know what would be awesome though?

If she could actually remember details - ANY details - about this supposed rape. Year, month, day, location, what she was wearing, what he was wearing, etc.

That'd be nice.
Ags77
AG
Antoninus said:

Ags77 said:

Evidently not very humerous, lol.
Is that the bone in your upper arm?

Good catch
schmellba99
AG
SRCag18 said:

Then he should have no issue winning on appeals, right?

Just gotta fork over that $83.3 million into court escrow so he can appeal.

And he definitely has that much money (after all, Mar-a-Lago is worth like one billion), so there's no issue there. This should all be cleared up soon, I'm sure.
That depends on the judge and jury pool....which is not favorable in this case at all.

You have a DA that campaigned on "getting Trump!", you have a judge that is rabidly left and vehemently hates Trump, you have a "victim" that can't remember squat and has openly said she will do "anything to help Biden", and a pool or jurors that are, by in large, going to be selected because they dislike Trump.

Fair and impartial indeed. The scales of Lady Justice won't be weighted to one side - heavily - at any appeals trial, just like they weren't in the original trial.

It is truly sad how many on the left are dancing with glee over this circuis, simply because they are sheep and like good little soldiers, goose step exactly how their overlords tell them to. They are too stupid to see the significance of the events here, and no amount of logic presented to them or light shone on the pile of roaches in front of them will sway their ability to think critically and see something like this with any semblance of impartiality.

But rest assured - when their overlords turn on them, they'll wail and moan and probably turn to the right and ask why we didn't stop this from happening.
aggiehawg
AG
schmellba99 said:

SRCag18 said:

Yep. Totally normal behavior from a sexual assault survivor.

Everybody knows they're never allowed to smile, joke, or laugh ever again.
You know what would be awesome though?

If she could actually remember details - ANY details - about this supposed rape. Year, month, day, location, what she was wearing, what he was wearing, etc.

That'd be nice.
She took a page out of Monica Lewinsky's playbook and kept the dress, without ever having it cleaned. She posed for a cover shot of New York magazine wearing that dress claiming the encounter with Trump happened in 1994. That Donna Karan designed dress was not sold until two years later. To add insult to injury it was the reporters at New York magazine that researched the dress and found out about the discrepancy, but published the piece anyway because they wanted to scoop the NY Times who also had the story.

In an earlier draft of her book, she claimed Trump was "trying to kill" her and "poisoning {her} water."
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

You have a DA that campaigned on "getting Trump!", you have a judge that is rabidly left and vehemently hates Trump, you have a "victim" that can't remember squat and has openly said she will do "anything to help Biden", and a pool or jurors that are, by in large, going to be selected because they dislike Trump.
The judge conducted the voir dire, did not allow a prospective juror written questionnaire, and did not allow counsel to participate in voir dire other than submitting written questions to the court, who then decided whether to use them or not.

One of the questions he did ask was where they got their news. FNC and other perceived rightward leaning site viewers were booted, but readers of WaPo and the NYT were not. Many of the jury panel wouldn't even directly answer the question as they wanted to be on the jury.
FJB
AG
Nice "justice" system we have.
bobbranco
AG
Doubtful I am but, I'm hopeful some will dedicate their prayers daily to truth and find the power to resurrect the truth rather than blaspheming common sense.

bobbranco
AG
Thanks for bringing the facts.
annie88
AG
SRCag18 said:

Then he should have no issue winning on appeals, right?

Just gotta fork over that $83.3 million into court escrow so he can appeal.

And he definitely has that much money (after all, Mar-a-Lago is worth like one billion), so there's no issue there. This should all be cleared up soon, I'm sure.

He literally never did this to this looney tune woman. But you think it's OK that he hast to pay 83 million to her for her lies? Uh, No.

You clearly have not read into the case, how it came about and the verdict. You also apparently haven't been watching this trial.

God help you if someone says you rape them 10 years ago can't prove it doesn't have her dates right? Doesn't have the right clothing and your order to pay millions of dollars.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Ags77 said:

I took it down. Some of you thought it was on the wrong thread, even though on this thread people said it didn't happen and she was not be believed.

Also, some thought it was trolling. I hope it wasn't. It was a humorous attempt to say how trumps word vs the victims word in a case about groping is bad for trump.

Evidently not very humorous, lol.

I'm sure you don't care, but he was making that comment to one other guy about women he's dating, how to turn them on.

Not just walking down the street and grabbing random women. Some of you act like you've never talked dirty or be sexually overt in your relationships or during sex. Somehow, I doubt many of you men would care if a woman reached down and grabbed you when getting amorous.

I bet many of you men have had locker room talk before way worse than that.

But hey, the lie sounds better doesn't it.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
This is truly gross.

She should never get one dime.

And here's some of her other comments in past years. And this is just a few of them. This woman is a liar. She's an absolute lying lunatic who apparently wasn't even going to bring charges until she was funded by Conway and some other Trump haters.

Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
And then there's this. We will have to have Hawg chime in on if this is actually what it's being purported to be.

Fight Fight Fight.
CanyonAg77
AG
In a just world, this "victim" would be in jail or a mental institution.
bobbranco
AG
Yes.

Judge Roland Freisler was reincarnated as Judge Kaplan.

Ironic.

bobbranco
AG
Gotta take that up with Geraldo.
CanyonAg77
AG
bobbranco said:

Gotta take that up with Geraldo.
Haven't been following, what does Geraldo have to do with this case?
DannyDuberstein
AG
This lady has zero credibility but picked the perfect target in the perfect jurisdiction. All it takes in 2024
agwrestler
AG
Rockdoc said:

BluHorseShu said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Laughing and giggling about going on a shopping spree with Trump's money. Totally acceptable behavior for a traumatized rape victim. Totally.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/e-jean-carroll-gleefully-invites-maddow-shopping-spree-with-trumps-83-million
Seems odd...but then I've not had any experience with a traumatized rape victim...so I wouldn't presume to know.

What behavior would we deem acceptable from a rape victim?

Hey, this rape victim thinks rape is sexy. I guess this is normal behavior right? Joviality?

This was a defamation case, not a rape trial. All of y'all are falling for the gaslighting
aggiehawg
AG
annie88 said:

And then there's this. We will have to have Hawg chime in on if this is actually what it's being purported to be.

It is. Exactly what happened.
bobbranco
AG
Making light of Geraldo being a driving force to shut down the insane asylums in NY.
PCC_80
AG
Quote:

It is truly sad how many on the left are dancing with glee over this circuis, simply because they are sheep and like good little soldiers, goose step exactly how their overlords tell them to. They are too stupid to see the significance of the events here, and no amount of logic presented to them or light shone on the pile of roaches in front of them will sway their ability to think critically and see something like this with any semblance of impartiality.
Our Justice System is absolutely being destroyed before our eyes and almost half the people in this country fully support it happening. They may regret their support someday, but by then it will be to late.
AGinHI
AG
aggiehawg said:

annie88 said:

It is. Exactly what happened.
Getting more and more Kafkaesque everyday

Quote:

How are we to avoid those in office becoming deeply corrupt when everything is devoid of meaning?

Quote:

"you don't need to accept everything as true, you only have to accept it as necessary." "Depressing view," said K. "The lie made into the rule of the world."
The Trial
Rockdoc
AG
PCC_80 said:

Quote:

Our Justice System is absolutely being destroyed before our eyes and almost half the people in this country fully support it happening. They may regret their support someday, but by then it will be too late.

It's a hard thing watching the bias invade our justice system. How is it going to be turned around? Lady justice is no longer blind, she has a vendetta against the right.
Teslag
AG
Trump needs to call Al Cowlings and have him bring the Bronco over on standby…
annie88
AG
Thanks.
Fight Fight Fight.
aggiehawg
AG
No problem. It's not like I haven't spent over twenty hours reviewing how both of these trials were conducted.

Alina Habba was getting so much grief as Trump's lawyer I wanted to see how Joe Tacopina fared with this judge in the first trial. Judge was just as hostile, openly so in front of the jury, towards Tacopina and his team as well. The judge interjected on Carroll's behalf many many times, essentially functioning as another attorney for Carroll.

Never seen anything like it.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Was an alleged chance encounter with Trump the best thing ever to happen to E Jean?

It's possible.

At least as possible as the allegations being true?

But certainly beyond the preponderance of the evidence.
Ags77
AG
annie88 said:

Ags77 said:

I took it down. Some of you thought it was on the wrong thread, even though on this thread people said it didn't happen and she was not be believed.

Also, some thought it was trolling. I hope it wasn't. It was a humorous attempt to say how trumps word vs the victims word in a case about groping is bad for trump.

Evidently not very humorous, lol.

I'm sure you don't care, but he was making that comment to one other guy about women he's dating, how to turn them on.

Not just walking down the street and grabbing random women. Some of you act like you've never talked dirty or be sexually overt in your relationships or during sex. Somehow, I doubt many of you men would care if a woman reached down and grabbed you when getting amorous.

I bet many of you men have had locker room talk before way worse than that.

But hey, the lie sounds better doesn't it.

I woud imagine nobody on this board has been in more lockerooms than me and I haven't heard anyone say what's on that recording.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
You should definitely vote for Biden. He's morally superior to all other candidates.
Stat Monitor Repairman
I get that people want some degree of morality when it comes to choosing a president.

But at this point I'm willing to settle for somebody which don't get the US involved in a new war every 9-months.
Ags77
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

You should definitely vote for Biden. He's morally superior to all other candidates.

Planning on writing in a candidate or voting third party. But they will both be able to get over the low bar of Biden/Trump.
Hungry Ojos
How many did Trump get us into?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Folks that write in a candidate to avoid the moral consequences of this cf of a Hobson's choice deserve a special jewel on their crown when they get to heaven.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Hungry Ojos said:

How many did Trump get us into?
I lost track but I do know that we averaging one new war every 9-months for the past 24-months.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.