Just look at how DEVASTATED this rape survivor is...

7,946 Views | 100 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by annie88
Hungry Ojos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Laughing and giggling about going on a shopping spree with Trump's money. Totally acceptable behavior for a traumatized rape victim. Totally.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/e-jean-carroll-gleefully-invites-maddow-shopping-spree-with-trumps-83-million
SRCag18
AG
Yep. Totally normal behavior from a sexual assault survivor.

Everybody knows they're never allowed to smile, joke, or laugh ever again.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Those women are sick.
C@LAg
Funky Winkerbean said:

Those women are sick.
"women"

are you sure?
BluHorseShu
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

Laughing and giggling about going on a shopping spree with Trump's money. Totally acceptable behavior for a traumatized rape victim. Totally.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/e-jean-carroll-gleefully-invites-maddow-shopping-spree-with-trumps-83-million
Seems odd...but then I've not had any experience with a traumatized rape victim...so I wouldn't presume to know.

What behavior would we deem acceptable from a rape victim?
Stat Monitor Repairman
El Gallo Blanco
BluHorseShu said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Seems odd...but then I've not had any experience with a traumatized rape victim...so I wouldn't presume to know.

Aggies2009
AG
Remember, this 'victim' said they think rape is sexy.

Maybe whatever dress she buys, she'll remember when it was made before she accuses someone of rape while wearing it 2 years before it exists.
SRCag18
AG
Seems like this would have been an easy claim to disprove, no? Something that a defense attorney could've poked holes in, or perhaps used as means to get the trial dismissed?

Maybe you... don't know more than the jury or the judge does in regards to this case?

But I get it. They're all partisan left-leaning nuts, and the truth doesn't matter to them, so long as Trump is hurt, so that's the narrative we'll roll with, and not that Trump was found civilly liable for rape.

We've gone beyond not believing the repeated claims of Carroll and multiple other women in regards to Trump, to just not caring about the claims at all, which is 10x worse.
Aggies2009
AG
SRCag18 said:

Seems like this would have been an easy claim to disprove, no? Something that a defense attorney could've poked holes in, or perhaps used as means to get the trial dismissed?

Maybe you... don't know more than the jury or the judge does in regards to this case?

But I get it. They're all partisan left-leaning nuts, and the truth doesn't matter to them, so long as Trump is hurt, so that's the narrative we'll roll with, and not that Trump was found civilly liable for rape.

We've gone beyond not believing the repeated claims of Carroll and multiple other women in regards to Trump, to just not caring about the claims at all, which is 10x worse.
Trump doesn't have to "disprove" anything. A case has to be made that proves him guilty, not the other way around.

When the accuser doesn't remember the month or year it happened and claims to have had clothing that didn't exist, that destroys the case before it exists. There is absolutely nothing credible about saying, "I remember getting raped by him.... don't remember when. And I was wearing clothing that didn't exist at the time."

Why should I believe this is true by default when there are so many lies built into that claim? "You didn't call out my lies!" is..... certainly a take.
Ags77
AG
She is supposed to be upset, depressed, sad about being awarded 83 million bucks ? LOL.
Aggies2009
AG
Ags77 said:

She is supposed to be upset, depressed, sad about being awarded 83 million bucks ? LOL.
While I don't agree with THAT straw man argument you're attacking, it certainly does give the optics that she did this for money... Something that Trump was sued for claiming she did.
Ag98inTexas
AG
Aggies2009 said:

SRCag18 said:

Trump doesn't have to "disprove" anything. A case has to be made that proves him guilty, not the other way around.

When the accuser doesn't remember the month or year it happened and claims to have had clothing that didn't exist, that destroys the case before it exists. There is absolutely nothing credible about saying, "I remember getting raped by him.... don't remember when. And I was wearing clothing that didn't exist at the time."

Why should I believe this is true by default when there are so many lies built into that claim?
Not to mention, her claim was the exact plot of a Law & Order episode. The preponderance of evidence actually goes against the accuser in this case. Even the jury didn't believe she was raped, but they found in her favor in the slander case anyway. So yes, it's reasonable to say they were all partisan left-leaning nuts, and the truth doesn't matter to them.
Aggies2009
AG
Ag98inTexas said:

Aggies2009 said:

SRCag18 said:

Why should I believe this is true by default when there are so many lies built into that claim?
Not to mention, her claim was the exact plot of a Law & Order episode. The preponderance of evidence actually goes against the accuser in this case. Even the jury didn't believe she was raped, but they found in her favor in the slander case anyway. So yes, it's reasonable to say they were all partisan left-leaning nuts, and the truth doesn't matter to them.
I love how they obnoxiously try to gaslight us, claiming our thoughts are nothing but conspiracy theories. You'd think after the last 5 years of "conspiracy theory" after "conspiracy theory" being 100% true, they'd have abandoned that strategy. But oh well, I'm here for it.
SRCag18
AG
Then he should have no issue winning on appeals, right?

Just gotta fork over that $83.3 million into court escrow so he can appeal.

And he definitely has that much money (after all, Mar-a-Lago is worth like one billion), so there's no issue there. This should all be cleared up soon, I'm sure.
Rockdoc
AG
BluHorseShu said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Hey, this rape victim thinks rape is sexy. I guess this is normal behavior right? Joviality?
bobbranco
AG
Roland Friesler, you are 100% correct. Off to the gallows the orange man goes.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Did the fact that Trump is alleged to have small hands factor into the jury's decision on the damage award?

It could've been $100-million but seems like the jury restrained in that regard.
Aggies2009
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Did the fact that Trump is alleged to have small hands factor into the jury's decision on the damage award?

It could've been $100-million but seems like the jury restrained in that regard.
Maybe his hands didn't go into EJC but instead were able to fit into the holes in her story? And that's why they gave the most recent ruling? I don't know.
Antoninus
Hungry Ojos said:

FFS, it was 30 years ago, even if it happened. She should still be hiding at home behind sackcloth curtains?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Aggies2009 said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Maybe his hands didn't go into EJC but instead were able to fit into the holes in her story? And that's why they gave the most recent ruling? I don't know.
Were the holes blemished by orange cheeto dust?

When you look at evidence, you also can look at the absence of evidence.

But hindsight 20/20 on that.
bobbranco
AG
The crazy lady needs to be painting her damn rocks and saplings is what her lawyer was thinking.

Aggies2009
AG
Antoninus said:

Hungry Ojos said:

FFS, it was 30 years ago, even if it happened. She should still be hiding at home behind sackcloth curtains?
Was it? Her description made it sound like it was more recent than that, given the clothes the claimed to have been wearing.

Wait. She didn't contradict herself, did she?! Say it isn't so!!

Also, this person claims to have been raped by a babysitter's boyfriend, dentist, unnamed boss, a college date, and a camp counselor.

It could be that she's just so used to this happening to her that she's no longer affected by it?
Antoninus
Quote:

Even the jury didn't believe she was raped, but they found in her favor in the slander case anyway.
Where do you people GET this stuff? Hitting the crack pipe?

This jury did not even HEAR EVIDENCE on the assault charges.
Aggies2009
AG
Antoninus said:

Quote:

Even the jury didn't believe she was raped, but they found in her favor in the slander case anyway.
Where do you people GET this stuff? Hitting the crack pipe?

This jury did not even HEAR EVIDENCE on the assault charges.
Ags4DaWin
Antoninus said:

Hungry Ojos said:

It was 30 years ago.

Interesting that these women only come forward 30 years after the fact and when it is politically expedient to do so-

ie Kavanagh and Trump.

And then the accused are instructed that they must prove they did not commit rape...ya know 30 years after the fact.
Aggies2009
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

Antoninus said:

Hungry Ojos said:

It was 30 years ago.

Interesting that these women only come forward 30 years after the fact and when it is politically expedient to do so-

ie Kavanagh and Trump.

And then the accused are instructed that they must prove they did not commit rape...ya know 30 years after the fact.
And not given any month when it occurred. Just "It happened a while back. I remember it specifically".
HarryJ33tamu
SRCag18 said:

Yep. Totally normal behavior from a sexual assault survivor.

Everybody knows they're never allowed to smile, joke, or laugh ever again.

Why'd she tell Anderson Cooper that Trump didn't actually rape her?
Stat Monitor Repairman

I've asked Dal-E's AI tool for a 4K rendering of the alleged event.
Hungry Ojos
SRCag18 said:

Then he should have no issue winning on appeals, right?

Just gotta fork over that $83.3 million into court escrow so he can appeal.

And he definitely has that much money (after all, Mar-a-Lago is worth like one billion), so there's no issue there. This should all be cleared up soon, I'm sure.
You have shown numerous times throughout this thread that your knowledge of the legal process is...limited. May want to stop now before you embarrass yourself anymore.

And what is an accused to do when the accuser presents literally ZERO evidence of their 30 year old claim, is inconsistent in literally ALL of her facts and a jury still returns an 83 million dollar award simply because they personally don't like the accused? I certainly hope that if you or your family members are ever accused of something similar, that you are afforded legitimate due process as you are entitled to.

Because Trump received none. But keep celebrating this Marxist sham. It says a lot about your character.
Ellis Wyatt
SRCag18 said:

Seems like this would have been an easy claim to disprove, no?
I thought people were innocent until proven guilty. A woman who has no idea when something happened doesn't give you much to go on to disprove it, does she?

This absolutely never happened, just to be clear. Just like Ballsy-Ford was never assaulted by Kavanaugh.
Ags77
AG
Ellis Wyatt
Ags77 said:

I think her reaction is more inappropriate than Trump's to the ruling in the first case.
Ellis Wyatt
Ags77 said:

How could anyone think Trump would grab this lady by the p#$@% ?

Yall act like there was a tape out there where he said he could just go up to women and kiss them and grab them by the p@#$% or something . Yall act like he had said you could get away with it if your famous. Good grief.
What does that tape have to do with this case? Stop trolling.
Ags77
AG
I took it down. Some of you thought it was on the wrong thread, even though on this thread people said it didn't happen and she was not be believed.

Also, some thought it was trolling. I hope it wasn't. It was a humorous attempt to say how trumps word vs the victims word in a case about groping is bad for trump.

Evidently not very humorous, lol.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.