aggiehawg?

27,854 Views | 233 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Old_Ag_91
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well, this is awkward. I am truly touched by the concerns and well wishers here, very much so.

But it was not a health issue that prevented me from posting the last week, I was in a TexAgs timeout. I allowed myself to be provoked to the point I responded in a less than temperate manner. But I now know which poster to avoid, no matter what.

Mea culpa.
BadMoonRisin
AG
aggiehawg said:

Well, this is awkward. I am truly touched by the concerns and well wishers here, very much so.

But it was not a health issue that prevented me from posting the last week, I was in a TexAgs timeout. I allowed myself to be provoked to the point I responded in a less than temperate manner. But I now know which poster to avoid, no matter what.

Mea culpa.
Happens to the best of us.

Welcome back! Get back out there.
twk
AG
aggiehawg said:

Mea culpa.
So reports of your imminent demise have been greatly exaggerated. Glad to hear it, because you would be missed.
93MarineHorn
aggiehawg said:

Mea culpa.
When this happens to me it's usually the Mods that put me in timeout, not myself.
TRIDENT
AG
aggiehawg said:

Mea culpa.
Good to hear. Live and learn and all that. Lots of love around here for the legendary aggiehawg.
FireAg
AG
I bet you and I could sit down offline and compare notes and we'd see where the real problem lies...

Don't even get me started...you mea culpa is misplaced...

I'll leave it at that...
pdc093
aggiehawg said:

Mea culpa.

You're the absolute BEST, Ms. 'hawg....
So glad it wasn't a health concern.
aggiehawg
AG
Sometimes, one must sing for their supper.
Rongagin71
AG
Wow! A whole week!
Wish I coulda seen that.
Best I've done is a day.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
aggiehawg said:

Mea culpa.
Welcome back!
dBoy99
AG
aggiehawg said:

Brutal Puffin
AG
aggiehawg said:

"Songbirds are not dumb"
Kansas Kid
aggiehawg said:

Mea culpa.

Welcome back. I was surprised when I saw the banishment. Your responses have always seemed to be civil even when you strongly disagree.
jrdaustin
AG
Welcome to the Texags Timeout Club!

An L of an Ag
AG
Welcome back! I took a week-long break myself a couple weeks ago, totally self-imposed.

It turned out to be the week that 1) Saban retired, and 2) Belicheck got canned.
AggieZUUL
AG
texagbeliever
aggiehawg said:

Mea culpa.
Apologies for saying something untrue.

I think I got banned twice on that thread. The best lesson is to just flag those provocateurs and stay away from the official thread in question.
justcallmeharry
S
Welcome back aggiehawg. Glad health issues did not cause your absence.
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
ProgN
aggiehawg said:

Mea culpa.

BMX Bandit
StandUpforAmerica
I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
jwhaby
aggiehawg said:

Mea culpa.

You should do us all a favor and let us know which poster it was so we can put them on ignore.
No Spin Ag
aggiehawg said:

Mea culpa.

Welcome back, mama Hawg. This place is better with ya, so please steer clear of that person.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Tailgate88
AG
Welcome back!

Which thread?
Charpie
AG
aggiehawg said:

Mea culpa.
Welcome to the club! I've been in banned camp more than once.

Send up the smoke signal next time so people don't worry so much about you, lady. Hang in there.
aggiehawg
AG
jwhaby said:

aggiehawg said:

Mea culpa.

You should do us all a favor and let us know which poster it was so we can put them on ignore.
You know I cannot do that without drawing another ban. But that particular poster has a propensity for following me on threads legal related and calling me out. (Not that that narrows it down much, LOL.)
Charpie
AG
I say we buy you a star so you can ignore them.

Would you be offended by that?

WHO IS WITH ME?
TexAgs91
AG
texagbeliever said:

She said she was going to take a couple months off for medical reasons.
Fake news?
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
aggiehawg
AG
TexAgs91 said:

texagbeliever said:

Fake news?
No. I do have some surgeries coming up. That part is true. And I don't know if I would still be able to post for awhile following them.
aggiejayrod
AG
aggiehawg said:

jwhaby said:

aggiehawg said:

Mea culpa.

You know I cannot do that without drawing another ban. But that particular poster has a propensity for following me on threads legal related and calling me out. (Not that that narrows it down much, LOL.)

Some posters are more equal than others when it comes to being allowed to troll.
Ewok It Out08
AG
I would assume most Doctor's would recognize the importance of posting to TexAgs while undergoing a medical procedure.
Texas velvet maestro
aggiehawg said:

TexAgs91 said:

texagbeliever said:

Fake news?
No. I do have some surgeries coming up. That part is true. And I don't know if I would still be able to post for awhile following them.
T&P
Tailgate88
AG
Charpie said:

I say we buy you a star so you can ignore them.

Would you be offended by that?

WHO IS WITH ME?
The problem is then she'd be able to get PMs and I think she'd rather not have to dodge PMs from trolls...

But it's worth it for the watch list!
one MEEN Ag
AG
Offseason bans should be worn as a badge of honor.
Rockdoc
AG
aggiehawg said:

jwhaby said:

aggiehawg said:

Mea culpa.

I think we all know who that poster is.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.