aggiehawg?

27,813 Views | 233 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Old_Ag_91
Captain Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rockdoc said:

aggiehawg said:

jwhaby said:

aggiehawg said:

Well, this is awkward. I am truly touched by the concerns and well wishers here, very much so.

But it was not a health issue that prevented me from posting the last week, I was in a TexAgs timeout. I allowed myself to be provoked to the point I responded in a less than temperate manner. But I now know which poster to avoid, no matter what.

Mea culpa.

You should do us all a favor and let us know which poster it was so we can put them on ignore.
You know I cannot do that without drawing another ban. But that particular poster has a propensity for following me on threads legal related and calling me out. (Not that that narrows it down much, LOL.)

I think we all know who that poster is.

yup
aggieland09
AG
Aggiehawg… more like lawhawg, the law dawg
HoldMyBeer
AG
Great day, Aggiehawg is back.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
aggiehawg said:

Well, this is awkward. I am truly touched by the concerns and well wishers here, very much so.

But it was not a health issue that prevented me from posting the last week, I was in a TexAgs timeout. I allowed myself to be provoked to the point I responded in a less than temperate manner. But I now know which poster to avoid, no matter what.

Mea culpa.

Honest question: is there a lawyer vocabulary word for this?

I've learned so many from you, like: pettifogger, fruit of the poisonous tree, etc.
aggiehawg
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

aggiehawg said:

Mea culpa.

I've learned so many from you, like: pettifogger, fruit of the poisonous tree, etc.
hmm.

Try barratry?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
aggiehawg said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

aggiehawg said:

Mea culpa.

hmm.

Try barratry?
nice.

Sounds like the little cousin of Lawfare
aggiehawg
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

aggiehawg said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

aggiehawg said:

Mea culpa.

hmm.

Try barratry?
nice.

Sounds like the little cousin of Lawfare
nm
rocky the dog
AG
Aggiehawg,

Do you see what just happened? You didn't believe me, but you are loved here. Do you need any more proof than this thread?
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Tailgate88
AG
One of the very most loved posters on TexAgs!
Kaa98
Whoever banned you must be some kind of liberal purple haired freak.
jeremy
BlueMiles
Premium
AG
aggiehawg said:

Mea culpa.
So happily funny and sad at the same time. Glad we're here!
Faustus
Pro se litigant.
aggiehawg
AG
rocky the dog said:

Aggiehawg,

Do you see what just happened? You didn't believe me, but you are loved here. Do you need any more proof than this thread?
The Hubs changed our phones and mine was erased for my contacts. So I couldn't call you.. I would have if I could have.

Would never want to cause you concern, without any cause. Sorry.
aggiebq03+
Wow, #2 in blue stars and don't even post in Premium. That is quite a feat.

I'd say you drive enough conversation and traffic you should get an honorary star here without having to pay for it.
aggiehawg
AG
aggiebq03+ said:

I'd say you drive enough conversation and traffic you should get an honorary star here without having to pay for it.
I have never understood that, Really.
aggiebq03+
It just means people like and/or agree with what you post a lot. It shows up in your My Profile section of the web site under User Info.

It's not really useful for anything other than highlighting things in a thread that are popular views, since it turns that post blue.
RGLAG85
AG
Old Sarge
AG
Good to see all is well as can be Aggiehawg.

"Green" is the new RED.
Eso si, Que es
sanangelo
AG
Guys, if the mods can ban AggieHawg for specious reasons they can ban any of us. We should demand justice for the 'Hawg! Or any one of us could be next!!
San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
Rockdoc
AG
sanangelo said:

Guys, if the mods can ban AggieHawg for specious reasons they can ban any of us. We should demand justice for the 'Hawg! Or any one of us could be next!!

You can get banned for reasons you'll never know. You can get banned for just talking about it. Uh oh.
fc2112
aggiehawg said:

I was in a TexAgs timeout. I allowed myself to be provoked to the point I responded in a less than temperate manner.
Hey, I've been banned more times than Rosie O'Donnell's stomach. I know how it goes. Half the time I have no idea what it's for.
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

The Hubs changed our phones and mine was erased for my contacts. So I couldn't call you.. I would have if I could have.

Is your number the same?
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
aggiehawg
AG
Yes.
Philip J Fry
AG
rocky the dog said:

Quote:

Is your number the same?

Another successful texags hookup?
aggiehawg
AG
Philip J Fry said:

rocky the dog said:

Quote:

Is your number the same?

LOL. No. rocky and I are friends who occasionally help each other out.
Sethtevious
aggiehawg said:

Philip J Fry said:

rocky the dog said:

Quote:

Is your number the same?

LOL. No. rocky and I are friends who occasionally help each other out.
Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

(I'm j/k but I couldn't resist that softball you lobbed right up there)
jickyjack1
aggiehawg said:

Mea culpa.

No; you've never faulted yet. But it is good to know it was not health related. You won't reveal who had the temerity to provoke you, probably because you know that should you decide to reveal . . . that post-ard will get the patented TexAg Poster Broadside.

It is no guess to assert that every post on this thread carries a wish that whatever issues afflict you are resolved positively.
jickyjack1
Wearer of the Ring
AG
The Earth is back on its axis.
FJB
TyHolden
AG
rocky the dog said:

Quote:

Is your number the same?
We fixed the keg
AG
Charpie said:

I say we buy you a star so you can ignore them.

Would you be offended by that?

WHO IS WITH ME?
I am in.
We fixed the keg
AG
aggiehawg said:

aggiebq03+ said:

I have never understood that, Really.
Those of us who star your posts do. I have learned quite a bit from you over the years, and admit you have helped me correct some of my opinions and strengthen many more. Keep doing what you do. If you ever teach a class, I would take it for sure. The amount of reading/researching topics after you post something has gotten a bit insane.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Those of us who star your posts do. I have learned quite a bit from you over the years, and admit you have helped me correct some of my opinions and strengthen many more. Keep doing what you do. If you ever teach a class, I would take it for sure. The amount of reading/researching topics after you post something has gotten a bit insane.
I do have a tendency to post on some topics before they really bubble up into more mainstream media. Makes me appear prescient when really I am just collecting data points that I find interesting or odd in some way.

During the Mueller mess, I latched onto Fusion GPS, Crowdstrike and Perkins, Coie pretty early on. There was quite a bit of stink there.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.