aggiehawg?

27,858 Views | 233 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Old_Ag_91
We fixed the keg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

There was quite a bit of stink there.
Still is .... at least they can't operate in the shadows anymore. There have been multiple times I have come close to pulling the trigger on an X account to follow some of these folks. I don't know how they get their information, but glad they do. Same as what you bring, don't know how you find it but appreciate you do and share it here.
Tailgate88
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Those of us who star your posts do. I have learned quite a bit from you over the years, and admit you have helped me correct some of my opinions and strengthen many more. Keep doing what you do. If you ever teach a class, I would take it for sure. The amount of reading/researching topics after you post something has gotten a bit insane.
I do have a tendency to post on some topics before they really bubble up into more mainstream media. Makes me appear prescient when really I am just collecting data points that I find interesting or odd in some way.

During the Mueller mess, I latched onto Fusion GPS, Crowdstrike and Perkins, Coie pretty early on. There was quite a bit of stink there.

I am still waiting for your autobiography. You have posted enough interesting stories over the years - I know it would be a fascinating read.

Second book would be based on the Mueller thread - I bet you could get Brandon to send you a copy of it.
fasthorse05
You know my thoughts.

Courtesy of you, BMX, and about 14 to 15 others, I've learned more about my government (kind of wish I hadn't) than I ever thought I would learn.

It fits right in with the bigger government gets the more freedom and liberty we lose. It just shouldn't be this damned difficult to learn.

Y'all are welcome at my campfire anytime. Gracias!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
MsDoubleD81
AG
It was a total 5h1t show today. But that judge doesn't put up with anything! LOL
Come Out Roll
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Those of us who star your posts do. I have learned quite a bit from you over the years, and admit you have helped me correct some of my opinions and strengthen many more. Keep doing what you do. If you ever teach a class, I would take it for sure. The amount of reading/researching topics after you post something has gotten a bit insane.
I do have a tendency to post on some topics before they really bubble up into more mainstream media. Makes me appear prescient when really I am just collecting data points that I find interesting or odd in some way.

During the Mueller mess, I latched onto Fusion GPS, Crowdstrike and Perkins, Coie pretty early on. There was quite a bit of stink there.

Haha….glad you're back.
As Dr. Charles Krauthammer (RIP) so eloquently once stated, "to CONNECT the dots, you have to COLLECT the dots".

agwrestler
AG
aggiehawg said:

Well, this is awkward. I am truly touched by the concerns and well wishers here, very much so.

But it was not a health issue that prevented me from posting the last week, I was in a TexAgs timeout. I allowed myself to be provoked to the point I responded in a less than temperate manner. But I now know which poster to avoid, no matter what.

Mea culpa.

At least you're not paying an exorbitant fine...
agwrestler
AG
Double post
Signel
AG
I've disagreed with you in the past, but welcome the debate. Without civil discourse.... I'm glad all is well.
dermdoc
AG
aggiehawg said:

Well, this is awkward. I am truly touched by the concerns and well wishers here, very much so.

But it was not a health issue that prevented me from posting the last week, I was in a TexAgs timeout. I allowed myself to be provoked to the point I responded in a less than temperate manner. But I now know which poster to avoid, no matter what.

Mea culpa.
Happens to the best of us. Which is why I lurk now.

Love your posts. And glad you are okay.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
C@LAg
dermdoc said:

you call 50 posts in the last 6 days "lurking now"?
dermdoc
AG
C@LAg said:

dermdoc said:

Lurk on politics. Sorry. Mean folks on here.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
Folks?

Can we let this fall off of the first page now?
techno-ag
AG
aggiehawg said:

Folks?

Not without the Trump Tank!

Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
dermdoc
AG
C@LAg said:

dermdoc said:

And I love your posts. But one of the reasons I lurk on this forum is that whatever I post, somebody challenges it. Too old to care
dermdoc
AG
aggiehawg said:

Folks?

Nope.
C@LAg
dermdoc said:

aggiehawg said:

Folks?

Nope.
dermdoc
AG
C@LAg said:

dermdoc said:

aggiehawg said:

Folks?

Nope.
How many on politics?

Can we let this go?

Aggie Jurist
AG
Nope! Glad you're back and even more so that your absence wasn't health related.

You are one of the reasons I still have some belief I can make a difference with my license - amid all of the attorneys and judges openly violating their oaths.
LGB
Sethtevious
aggiehawg said:

Folks?

I don't say this to be sarcastic, but sometimes the best thing you can do on a thread is simply click the 'delete bookmark' button so you're no longer feel compelled to read and respond.
EX TEXASEX
Just curious who is #1 for all time stars ??
#FJB
Sethtevious
EX TEXASEX said:

Just curious who is #1 for all time stars ??

I probably have his username wrong, but it is something like Gary79Ag, he runs the horn meltdown thread on premium

To put it in perspective, hawg has over 500k blue stars, I think Gary is at about 1.3 million now.
TxAgPreacher
S
aggiehawg said:

Mea culpa.
You're not the only one. Are you really using Texags if you don't get banned every now and then?
EX TEXASEX
Thanks for the info! was just curious if it was a poster that I am familiar with.
#FJB
Old_Ag_91
AG
aggiehawg said:

Mea culpa.

Glad youre back! im the one normally in the texags doghouse (no, rocky, not your doghouse)so dont feel bad. Youre one of my favorite posters and always enjoy your input!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.