TChaney said:

Most of her social media has been shut down as is typical when a light is shined on people like this they scurry away once the light is on them.

One interesting take on this is she is blind to her own privilege. I did a quick scan of the internet found her, her husband and son. Obituaries, property records along with a couple of interviews. All very easy to find. I won't post details here but here are the results for her.

• White people, - black

• able-bodied people - appears to be in fine health - should have easy access to healthcare as well

• heterosexuals (married to a man assuming they had sex because she has a son)

• cisgender people - refers to herself as a woman and no reference to other pronouns

• males - woman

• Christians -"My parents always instilled in me the importance of pride in my African-American history and my Christian faith"

• middle or owning class people - lives in a 3000+ sf home on a 2/3 acre wooded lot in a nice neighborhood.

• middle-aged people- 51 years old (40s and 50s the current accepted range)

• English-speaking people

So using her own criteria maybe she should show some initiative, and step down from her position to make room for some less fortunate people to have a chance.
Hmmm...seems to be missing one important non-priviledge attribute...

The ability to throw large, sharp stones, with great velocity and accuracy...yet still live in a transparent glass house.

"You are being watched..."