Climate change protestors [violence]

9,471 Views | 96 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by Old Army Metal
The D
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tea Party
Um... that's murder.

But to your point, yes that particular climate activist did FAFO.

Edit. May not be murder depending on the status of the activist, but it's not a good look for the shooter.
GAC06
AG
Murder or attempted murder
The D
AG
Apparently happened in Panama
Muy
AG
Oh well, not my problem. Society is collapsing.
Cliff.Booth
Johnny Park!
In this case… citizens arrest
bmks270
AG
It's hard to predict how people will react when you **** with them and interfere with their lives. These dumb liberals project their own way of thinking and their own temperament onto everyone so they are genuinely surprised when criminals victimize them or someone has a short temper and gets violent with them.

ac04
captkirk
AG
Most people just want to be left alone. If you persist in not leaving them alone, bad things will eventually transpire.
Bird Poo
AG
Meh. We used to be okay with shooting communists.
Rapier108
Killed two of them.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12728101/kenneth-darlington-panama-climate-change-protesters-shoot-dead.html
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
PeekingDuck
AG
Nice.
Cowboy Curtis
AG
The older I get the more and more I sympathize with Michael Douglas's character in Falling Down
10thYrSr
The D said:

Videos that end too soon. WTF happened after that!?
10thYrSr
Cowboy Curtis said:

The older I get the more and more I sympathize with Michael Douglas's character in Falling Down

Yeah, but he went down like a little girl. He didn't carry it to its rightful end in that movie.
StonewallAggieDEFENSE
I always thought it was pretty cool that his character had a copy of Earle's Engineering Design Graphics in his drawer. He obviously was employed as a drafter or engineer.
GAC06
AG
10thYrSr said:

Cowboy Curtis said:

Yeah, but he went down like a little girl. He didn't carry it to its rightful end in that movie.

What was the "rightful end" in your opinion?
Scotty Appleton
Rapier108 said:

Killed two of them.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12728101/kenneth-darlington-panama-climate-change-protesters-shoot-dead.html

Sounds like a good carbon offset program
Fireman
AG
FAFO. Won't be long until someone has an AR-15 with a few 30 round magazines and takes out 40 to 50 of these idiots.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
10thYrSr said:

Cowboy Curtis said:

That's a dumb take. Watch the movie again. He didn't want to kill a cop in front of his daughter.
CardiffGiant
AG
As much as I can't stand these road blocking POS protesters that's a bad shoot=murder. Terrible, unnecessary and doesn't help anything. As we tell our kids, two wrongs don't make it right.
TRADUCTOR
CardiffGiant said:

As much as I can't stand these road blocking POS protesters that's a bad shoot=murder. Terrible, unnecessary and doesn't help anything. As we tell our kids, two wrongs don't make it right.

Third World countries don't even have a bad shoot gauge.
Whirligigs
Acceptable casualties
Allen Aggie
AG
Makes you feel bad watching humans die. How do they put themselves in that position? The second guy didn't even try to get out of there after the first person was shot. It's crazy.
ABATTBQ11
AG
CardiffGiant said:

Well, maybe or saves some lives down the road if some of these morons think twice about blocking a road and are home instead of getting run over by a car.
Ag with kids
AG
Did they get out of the way after that?

Just kidding. That was a bad shoot.
SirDippinDots
Hopefully this did not cause further delays on the road.

He is a hero. F those people blocking the roads.
EMY92
AG
Captain Pablo
AG
Shooter is a retired US expat
Anubus
Captain Pablo said:

Shooter is a retired US expat
Americans showing the way.
Old Sarge
AG
Could we be witnessing the first deaths directly attributable to Man Made Climate Change?

Or the lunacy of gulping up and regurgitating the lie of Man Made Climate Change?

Things got hot quickly there, so why not both?

It's all in the sig….
"Green" is the new RED.
Nanomachines son
The D said:

Falling Down irl
DannyDuberstein
AG
It's a shame, but above captured it - you want to act lawless, one day it may be met with some lawlessness.
tysker
AG
The D said:

Apparently happened in Panama

Anybody seen Pumpkinhead in a while?
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.