Israel/Hamas going at it

1,667,277 Views | 9813 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by AtticusMatlock
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You missed the part about kill as many as you can in their instructions.
LMCane
10andBOUNCE said:

Just thinking through what the whole Hamas strategy has been. All I can tell is that they successfully pissed off Israel and captured 200+ hostages. Was the end game to hope for a prisoner exchange for these hostages? Hope for Hezbollah to intervene on the north? You'd think they maybe would have gathered support prior to escalating things. Obviously shooting a lot of rockets into Israel from Gaza hasn't ever done much, at least strategically. Most are intercepted or do not hit anything. At this point at least, just confused if they really had any plan beyond the Oct 7 attack.
What was Al Qaeda's strategy on September 10, 2001?

sometimes terrorist fanatics just like to murder their enemies.
LMCane
BadMoonRisin said:

Damn, I dont know if you ever recover from seeing things like that.
sadly one of the Israeli men who rescued a bunch of the kids at the Rave Party on October 7

killed himself in the past few hours.

Catag94
AG
LMCane said:

BadMoonRisin said:

sadly one of the Israeli men who rescued a bunch of the kids at the Rave Party on October 7

killed himself in the past few hours.

Damn. I can't wrap my head around this one.
ABATTBQ11
AG
LMCane said:

maybe THIS is why Israel is not going to stop until they have killed thousands of Hamas terrorists:

They should level all of gaza without mercy. There can be no peace with such animals.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

You don't. I saw a lot of things in 20yrs in law enforcement that I still occasionally see to this day. None of which are even remotely as horrific as these sights would have been. I can't even imagine the mental issues these people will have for the rest of their lives.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Any male taller than an Ox wheel....is what needs to happen.

We dont, rightfully, have the stomach for that, but that is what history prescribes to prevent things like this.
nortex97
AG

I thought I put something up earlier about this, maybe not;

ABATTBQ11
AG
This. Anyone who supports "palestine" supports terrorism as far as I'm concerned. Might as well be following al qaeda or isis because hamas and the palestinians are just as violent and evil.
ABATTBQ11
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

We dont, rightfully, have the stomach for that, but that is what history prescribes to prevent things like this.

All of it.

As long as cultures that breed terrorism like hamas, al qaeda, isis, hezbollah, etc are allowed to thrive, the rest of the world will suffer and innocent people will continue to be murdered. The consequences of terrorism must be so severe and absolute not only for terrorists, but those cultures that create them, that they fear the wrath of those they attack instead of thinking that they can break their will through wanton violence against innocents. They need to be broken to a point where they shun their children for their violence and inviting wrath instead of taking pride in their savagery and blaming the rest of the world for everything after.
Robert L. Peters
ABATTBQ11 said:

BadMoonRisin said:

All of it.

The system is working overtime when people with zero interest in an issue call for genocide.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
LMCane

Netanyahu slams 'cruel psychological propaganda' of Hamas hostage video
The Prime Minister's Office slams the "cruel psychological propaganda" by Hamas in releasing a video showing three Israeli hostages, and accuses the terror group of war crimes.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says he is reaching out in an embrace to the three women: "Our heart is with you and with all the other hostages. We are doing everything we can to bring all the kidnapped and missing home."

The PMO names them as Daniel Aloni, Rimon Kirsht and Yelena Trupanob.

Their statements in the video, criticizing Netanyahu and calling on him to make an immediate deal, were almost certainly dictated by the terrorist group holding them captive in Gaza.
LMCane
Player To Be Named Later said:

BadMoonRisin said:

You don't. I saw a lot of things in 20yrs in law enforcement that I still occasionally see to this day. None of which are even remotely as horrific as these sights would have been. I can't even imagine the mental issues these people will have for the rest of their lives.
Exactly-

and while here in the USA we see riots around the world and the United Nations and the Hamas supporters rioting on campuses.

in Israel it is 24 hours a day of seeing the television interviews:

with the survivors and the families of those murdered, raped, desecrated, kidnapped.

Imagine if 9/11 was not just 5 hours of terror, but weeks and weeks of terror.

then imagine that the UN tells the United States in October 2001 that there has to be a ceasefire to protect civilians in Afghanistan.
Raiderjay
nortex97 said:

The negotiation.....

Israel: "If you don't secure the release of the hostages, we will blow you to bits when you least expect it......"
DTP02
AG
Re: the hostages, the chickens are coming home to roost for the disastrous decision by the Israelis to exchange 1000+ Palestinian prisoners, including a large number who were proven terrorists, for one Israeli soldier a decade ago.

That set a horrible precedent which surely factored into the current hostage taking strategy by Hamas. I will never understand that decision by Israel, as it guaranteed further murders by those released as well as hostage-taking in the future.
BadMoonRisin
AG
So it's genocide when Israel has the stones to back it up, but not genocide that the Pale's (who create their awful ******ed rockets out of humanitarian aid) have been wanting to exterminates the Jews for..... basically their entire existence?

Zero people in Gaza grew up not hating Israel and Jews. That's a certain breed of hatred you cant overcome with UN sanctions, withdrawing Humanitarian aid, etc.

These people only know violence and they want to die for their God. What should be done? Give them their virgins? Or let them continue on to dream about one day murdering jews?

It's not an easy choice, at all.
LMCane

several more teams of Hamas terrorists taken out.

latest reports that some IDF armor has made it to the North/South road in Gaza City nearly splitting the Strip in half. More strikes on Hizbullah terrorists trying to launch ATGMs and mortars in the North.
MouthBQ98
AG
I don't get why a lot of people wouldn't understand a good portion of the Eastern European and central Asian populations were converted to Islam, like Slavs, Bulgars, Tartars, etc. The "Stans" are mostly Islamic but the populations are not Arabic. There are many Muslim populations with Asian, African, and European ethnic backgrounds.
LMCane
DTP02 said:

Re: the hostages, the chickens are coming home to roost for the horrible decision by the Israelis to exchange 1000+ Palestinian prisoners, including a large number who were proven terrorists, for one Israeli soldier a decade ago.

That set a horrible precedent which surely factored into the current hostage taking strategy by Hamas. I will never understand that decision by Israel.
It's because there is a social contract in Israeli society that ever since 1948

no soldier or civilian would be left behind

in Jewish tradition it is critical that the body be properly buried.
Robert L. Peters
BadMoonRisin said:

So it's genocide when Israel has the stones to back it up, but not genocide that the Pale's (who create their awful ******ed rockets out of humanitarian aid) have been wanting to exterminates the Jews for..... basically forever?

It's not an either or.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
BadMoonRisin
AG
Israelis want to live in peace and not be attacked.

Palestinians want to wipe Jews (all of them, on planet earth) and Israel off the map.

Where do you think the compromise is going to come from?

The first world nation that has been thriving?

Or the slow idiots that dont realize that they have already had a "land conflict" and lost 3x in a row?
Robert L. Peters
BadMoonRisin said:

Israelis want to live in peace and not be attacked.

Palestinians want to wipe Jews (all of them, on planet earth) and Israel off the map.

Where do you think the compromise is going to come from?

The first world nation that has been thriving?

Or the slow idiots that dont realize that they have already had a "land conflict" and lost 3x in a row?

There will never be a solution. This has been going on forever.
BadMoonRisin
AG
I think we agree here. Sadly.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Robert L. Peters said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

BadMoonRisin said:

All of it.

The system is working overtime when people with zero interest in an issue call for genocide.

You're naive if you think the rest of the world has zero interest. hamas didn't pull thousands of terrorists willing torture and massacre innocent people, including babies and children, out of thin air. They're not some extremist group operating amongst an otherwise peaceful population who just want to provide for their families. They don't have the same ideals on tolerance and equality as the West. They're not ashamed of what their sons, fathers, brothers, and cousins did.

And look at the palestinians and other arabs in the rest of the world. They have no problem calling for genocide. They've been doing it for decades and more. The only reason Israel is in gaza and the West Bank is because they took the land in a war the arabs started in order to wipe them out. The palestinians as a people and culture value violence, and they will continue to do so until they're either gone or the threat of consequences becomes so terrible that they shun it and all those along them who would commit it

Western society is as peaceful and tolerant as it is because we value life and abhor violence. We don't tolerate it within our society. Even your post is a reflection of that, but at some point we must come to terms with the fact that not everyone in the world thinks that way, and those cultures must be dealt with on their terms. For Israel, if that means leveling gaza and teaching gazans that continued terrorism and embracing a culture hatred will come with horrific consequences and suffering, then so be it. They've brought it on themselves.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
I knew this idiot was escalating things, but I was not aware that Erdogan was threatening an invasion.

Quote:

Erdogan threatens to declare war on Israel and send military to Gaza in chilling warning

The Turkish president suggested in a speech at a pro-Palestine rally this afternoon that Turkey can "come at any night unexpectedly".
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1829092/Erdogan-Turkey-Israel-war-Gaza
Catag94
AG
Raiderjay said:

nortex97 said:

The negotiation.....

Israel: "If you don't secure the release of the hostages, we will blow you to bits when you least expect it......"

This. Israel had to accept the fact that Hamas won't let go what the hostages as they see them as leverage. They obviously place a higher leverage value in them than they do the civilians of Gaza. So, Israel should REQUIRE ALL hostages released alive along with detailed identification and locations of any and all Hamas terrorists.

Without that, the siege continues until Hamas is destroyed.
CDUB98
AG
P.H. Dexippus said:

I knew this idiot was escalating things, but I was not aware that Erdogan was threatening an invasion.

Quote:

Erdogan threatens to declare war on Israel and send military to Gaza in chilling warning

The Turkish president suggested in a speech at a pro-Palestine rally this afternoon that Turkey can "come at any night unexpectedly".
That is ungood.
PJYoung
AG
CDUB98 said:

P.H. Dexippus said:

Quote:

That is ungood.
It's empty words meant for consumption not action.
Ag87H2O
AG
Robert L. Peters said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

BadMoonRisin said:

All of it.

This is the kind of hate and evil that metastisizes and spreads, as we have already seen. It's in the interest of everyone in the civilized world to put a stop to this unthinkable brutality and barbarism. Some people are so evil, there is only one way to put an end to it. End them and their ability to ever spread their malevolence and malice again, inlcluding their pipeline of new recruits. Harsh but true.
Tex117
AG
PJYoung said:

CDUB98 said:

P.H. Dexippus said:

Quote:

That is ungood.
It's empty words meant for consumption not action.
Its empty words to try and shake more aid from NATO (if anything).

Biz Ag
AG
CDUB98
AG
Biz Ag said:

I hate to think about what she may have endured, but glad she is out of their dirty hands.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
BadMoonRisin said:

Ive been in fire and ems for 27 years, I have lots of images that haunt me, and calls I rethink, wishing for different outcomes, I dont know many people in my industry that arent tortured by their job. Of the many calls I ran, I recall a young suicide victim that killed himself in front of his parents. I remember thinking, he's not in any pain but they will be for the rest of their lives, in constant torture.
I cannot fathom the things these responders and the IDF are seeing. There should be no "Geneva" or "articles" here. This is guerilla warfare and anything goes. As one other poster stated, bombs and sniper kills don't appropriately punish these evil sons of *****es, but at this point a dead terrorist is acceptable by any means.
TH36
SHELTON@TAYLOR said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Ive been in fire and ems for 27 years, I have lots of images that haunt me, and calls I rethink, wishing for different outcomes, I dont know many people in my industry that arent tortured by their job. Of the many calls I ran, I recall a young suicide victim that killed himself in front of his parents. I remember thinking, he's not in any pain but they will be for the rest of their lives, in constant torture.
I cannot fathom the things these responders and the IDF are seeing. There should be no "Geneva" or "articles" here. This is guerilla warfare and anything goes. As one other poster stated, bombs and sniper kills don't appropriately punish these evil sons of *****es, but at this point a dead terrorist is acceptable by any means.

Some rope and a Bubba Blade would be in their future if they baked my baby or for that matter if I even saw something like that. Pure blood lust from that point on.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
First Page Last Page
Page 192 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.