Israel/Hamas going at it

1,663,784 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by txags92
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CS78 said:

How complex is their underground network? Can a large portion of hamas disappear for a weeks worth of bombing and reemerge ready to fight?

Or possibly just as effective, they all go home to their families during all this while Israel bombs their empty buildings. The homes of some high ranking members get hit but 99% of them are too low profile to target.

They just showed the tunnels on Fox News. Said over 300 miles in Gaza.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Joes said:

I know some are applauding France for banning the demonstrations in support of Hamas and I understand why people feel that way, but I think it's a mistake. The west needs to see these crowds of monsters, not cover them up.

If the last 60 years of Islamic terrorism haven't woken the world up yet, it ain't happening.
samurai_science
ABATTBQ11 said:

Joes said:

I know some are applauding France for banning the demonstrations in support of Hamas and I understand why people feel that way, but I think it's a mistake. The west needs to see these crowds of monsters, not cover them up.

If the last 60 years of Islamic terrorism haven't woken the world up yet, it ain't happening.
60 Years? This started a couple hundred years BEFORE the 1st Crusade.
Sharpshooter
AG
Everyone should know that but too many don't as History has not been taught since 1980. (not directed at you BQ).
Kashchei
AG
Rockdoc said:

CS78 said:

How complex is their underground network? Can a large portion of hamas disappear for a weeks worth of bombing and reemerge ready to fight?

Or possibly just as effective, they all go home to their families during all this while Israel bombs their empty buildings. The homes of some high ranking members get hit but 99% of them are too low profile to target.

They just showed the tunnels on Fox News. Said over 300 miles in Gaza.

Do Israelis have bunker busters? Would they even be needed?
MaroonStain
AG
The less outside eyes that might see what IDF is about to do in Gaza then the better for those outside eyes.
Joes
ABATTBQ11 said:

Joes said:

I guess not. But then this whole thread and topic is pointless. Being gung-ho about hunting down a few thousand people in the middle east who want Islam to rule the world while simultaneously importing millions into the west seems comically dumb. But I guess it is what it is. To be clear, I don't think millions of them are going to be running around beheading children, but about 95% of them would prefer to displace us and our way of life and they will.

I don't know. I guess it feels like we're arguing over a 4th and inches call while being down 56-0, trying to win one battle while having already resigned the war.
AgGrad99
AG
Joes said:

annie88 said:

Eliminatus said:

annie88 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

They're can be no peace with this

Agreed. When you teach hatred from birth, it's really hard to overcome. This is no different than KKK clan people, BLM, etc. but sadly, this Islamic militant terrorism is even beyond that.
With the lack of desire and resources to do so in that part of the world....it's literally impossible on a macro scale. I usually hesitate to make such black and white statements but it is true here. De-radicalizing Islam will never occur with normal psychological means. Never.

This is a New York. Why this piece of **** is not already arrested, and if not from our country deported is beyond me.

This is some scary ass stuff.

Apparently, the FBI can track down J6 people that weren't even at the rally but they can't do anything about this.

Oh come on, doesn't the cultural enrichment make you feel better about yourself? We're being enlightened by these people!

His statements are indicative of the problem. If you have to force people to join your religion, it's worthless. Complete trash, because it can't stand on its own principles

You have a message?...share it. Convince me it's worth following. Don't threaten me.
AgGrad99
AG
pdc093 said:

This is heartbreaking and INFURIATING. This Mom telling her (scared) baby, "It's fireworks".....

I'm not judging. I don't know what they might be facing.

But does anyone else find it odd, facing death, trying to protect their baby....people pull out their phone and film their own reaction?

My phone, and posting online, would be the last thing I'd possibly consider
giddings_ag_06
AG
Probably not if it may be the end for one of them and they want a last memory (if they survive). Pretty sad to think about, but I'd probably do the same if I couldn't control anything else.
samurai_science
AgGrad99 said:

pdc093 said:

This is heartbreaking and INFURIATING. This Mom telling her (scared) baby, "It's fireworks".....

But does anyone else find it odd, facing death, trying to protect their baby....people pull out their phone and film their own reaction?

My phone, and posting online, would be the last thing I'd possibly consider
You can assume 95% of any video out of Gaza is fake
2000AgPhD
95% is being charitable.
richardag
Yukon Cornelius said:

Considering all the evidence of what has taken place I'd say his statements are sadly probably pretty accurate.
Agree completely.
What the people making excuses for the barbaric acts, or outright don't believe the confessions, fail to note is that Hammas evil *******s video taped the acts while cheering the barbarians on.
Yes, I trust that animal is confessing to those atrocities because he takes pride in those very acts.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Maroon Dawn
AG
Israel is 100% right to tell Biden to stay out. They know he's being pressured by his fellow leftists and globalists to save Hamas and the 2 State status quo and if America gets involved he'll use it to limit Israel's ability to do what needs to be done and bomb Hamas back to the stone age
CrottyKid
AG
They know it will turn into Vietnam Part 2.

Let Israel deal with it how they want to deal with it. If that means kill everyone, then they bear the consequences, not us. I think they are ok with that.
Sharpshooter
AG
All is quiet on the Steve front. Seems to have been for some time.
txags92
AG
Sharpshooter said:

Think the tiger got him…
Deus Vult
Sharpshooter said:

Damn roosters just woke up.
Sharpshooter
AG
Sean Hannity discussing Qatar, just mentioned all Universities with ties to Qatar. Gues who one of them was.
Sharpshooter
AG
Deus Vult said:

Sharpshooter said:

Damn roosters just woke up.
Go Bibi, go.
Cliff.Booth
Not a Bot
AG
Cliff.Booth said:

Fox reporting 250 hostages rescued on a military base
This is from Saturday. Today Israel released footage and is reporting the mission rescued 250 Israelis who were still inside the base.
Not a Bot
AG
Nevermind, may not have been teh same person
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Really?
Sharpshooter
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Really?
Good response Hawg. They are young, but for their child, the phone is their life.
AgGrad99
AG
Yes. Really. I explained why. It would be the last thing on earth I'd care about at that moment.

Again, not judging. We're all different. That's just a foreign reaction to me
CrottyKid
AG
One of my students is a 21yo Iranian woman. She is livid that the U.S. sent those billions to Iran. She said everyone knew where that money was going. She wrecked my plan for class today.
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
CrottyKid said:

One of my students is a 21yo Iranian woman. She is livid that the U.S. sent those billions to Iran. She said everyone knew where that money was going. She wrecked my plan for class today.

No but seriously, is she hot? Persian women. Me likey.
CrottyKid
AG
$240 Worth of Pudding said:

CrottyKid said:

Absolutely gorgeous
2NU
I know this is crazy, but hearing Steve the rooster crow makes me smile.
It's a bit of normalcy where nothing will ever be the same.
Sharpshooter
AG
CrottyKid said:

$240 Worth of Pudding said:

CrottyKid said:

Absolutely gorgeous
Rule #1.
C@LAg
2NU said:

as someone who has had different neighbors harbor illegal roosters at different times over the years...

I say most enthusiastically.

ban roosters.

everywhere.
TAMUallen
AG
C@LAg said:

2NU said:

as someone who has had different neighbors harbor illegal roosters at different times over the years...

ban roosters.

everywhere.

Except for Steve
TAMUallen
AG
Anything big that I've missed since 245pm today? Just now starting to look through everything
Breggy Popup
AG
C@LAg said:

2NU said:

ban roosters.

everywhere.

Mexican roosters?
First Page Last Page
Page 114 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.