Israel/Hamas going at it

1,656,231 Views | 9770 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by The Fall Guy
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TAMUallen said:

C@LAg said:

2NU said:

I know this is crazy, but hearing Steve the rooster crow makes me smile.
It's a bit of normalcy where nothing will ever be the same.
as someone who has had different neighbors harbor illegal roosters at different times over the years...

I say most enthusiastically.

ban roosters.

everywhere.

Except for Steve
2NU
Illegal roosters - doing work American roosters won't do?
Sharpshooter
AG
Listening to those roosters crow in the background. Definitely psyops.

Edit to say, many roosters, no bombs, is this it?
h1ag
AG
CrottyKid said:

One of my students is a 21yo Iranian woman. She is livid that the U.S. sent those billions to Iran. She said everyone knew where that money was going. She wrecked my plan for class today.
I was getting an mri for a torn acl a few years ago and the mri tech randomly asked if I was Persian. I said no and asked why. He told me I had legs so hairy I must be Persian. Then he gave me a 10 minute lesson on why he could never go home and would never want to.

I've had a few interactions with folks who have immigrated here from Iran and they've been all about the American dream.

To be perfectly clear, these are not the folks yelling gas the Jews at marches or anything like that. **** them.
BenFiasco14
AG
Sharpshooter said:

Listening to those roosters crow in the background. Definitely psyops.

Edit to say, many roosters, no bombs, is this it?

Steve is just practicing
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
carl spacklers hat
Not a Bot said:

Agthatbuilds said:

To put a face and title to the name.

Good kill
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
samurai_science
h1ag said:

CrottyKid said:

One of my students is a 21yo Iranian woman. She is livid that the U.S. sent those billions to Iran. She said everyone knew where that money was going. She wrecked my plan for class today.
I was getting an mri for a torn acl a few years ago and the mri tech randomly asked if I was Persian. I said no and asked why. He told me I had legs so hairy I must be Persian. Then he gave me a 10 minute lesson on why he could never go home and would never want to.

I've had a few interactions with folks who have immigrated here from Iran and they've been all about the American dream.

To be perfectly clear, these are not the folks yelling gas the Jews at marches or anything like that. **** them.
The .001%
gkaggie08
AG
Geez the sister on Even Stephens really churned my butter as a teenager
Capstone
AG
Steve is active… lots of big booms
CDUB98
AG
There are a lot of Iranians who despise that Mullahs, but it us quite difficult to overthrow an oppressive regime when you're unarmed.
CDUB98
AG
Capstone said:

Steve is active… lots of big booms

Steve be puttin' work, callin' dem airstrikes.
TAMUallen
AG
515am call to prayer would cause me to not pray
Sharpshooter
AG
gkaggie08 said:

Geez the sister on Even Stephens really churned my butter as a teenager
It was the fake red hair.
carl spacklers hat
giddings_ag_06 said:

Probably not if it may be the end for one of them and they want a last memory (if they survive). Pretty sad to think about, but I'd probably do the same if I couldn't control anything else.
Hate to say it but, coming from the "Goin' Live" king, this made me laugh a little.

But, in seriousness, I agree with your notion that if facing down possible death, they want to record their last moments for family. Sad indeed.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
mike0305
Fantastic interview, Jared Kushman with Lex Fridman, my fave podcaster.

Read good things about him but first time to really see/hear in person. Really talented and well spoken.

They originally did the interview 2 days prior to attacks, then did a follow up interview which is now at the beginning.

TAMUallen
AG
I love the fact I can see that northern side of the stream still burning. Same area has to have had immense fires for almost a day straight
Rossticus
Pending secondary confirmation but preliminary good news.

Old Sarge
AG
"Green" is the new RED.
GE
AG
mike0305 said:

Fantastic interview, Jared Kushman with Lex Fridman, my fave podcaster.

Read good things about him but first time to really see/hear in person. Really talented and well spoken.

They originally did the interview 2 days prior to attacks, then did a follow up interview which is now at the beginning.

I listened to most of it last night. Had never heard much from him previous. Very likable and clearly brilliant.
FriscoKid
AG
Rossticus said:

Pending secondary confirmation but preliminary good news.

I hope Israel makes real gains here and ignores the world advice. They need to take 100% of Gaza and disarm it completely. Then, people can come back and live under a police state if they want. Otherwise, find a different spot to steal oxygen.
XXXVII
Some nice fireworks on the stream now.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
BaitShack
AG
What are the prop planes I constantly hear on the live feed? I assume drones of some sort.
Rossticus
richardag
Legal Custodian said:

I take it as they don't want to have other nations on soil to escalate things further with other enemy nations
That and the coordination between what could be multiple countries Special Forces trying to extract their citizens would probably end in chaos and deaths by friendly fire.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
EskimoJoe
carl spacklers hat said:

Not a Bot said:

Agthatbuilds said:

To put a face and title to the name.

Good kill

well....bye.gif
Not a Bot
AG
Drones. Likely several. The IAI Heron is a prop-powered medium altitude surveillance drone that can stay aloft for up to 52 hours. They have an advanced version called the Eitan that is likely being used.

The Eitan has hardpoints for missiles. Not sure about the earlier version of the Heron.

Learning a lot of things today.
Old Sarge
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

aggiehawg said:

WOW! This mother handled herself way better than I would have been able too.

I have a two-year-old and a 6-month-old boy.

I am thinking terrible vindictive thoughts right now watching this.

Gonna drag this up from a few pages ago, as I am trying to catch up, but want to bring this about as it pertains to our situation in the US.

The MSM in the US will push a political angle over, and to, A PERSON WHO'S CHILDREN HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED BY TERRORISTS, on behalf of THE TERROISTS.

If they will do this to a person who's kids have been taken by terrorists, in another country, what do they think about YOU? The MSM is the foundation of the Left in this country.

"Fix" the media, fix our problems in this country, because without their propaganda on the behest of the Left, and the Democratic Party becomes unviable as an elected party in this country in all but a few states and wholesale nationally.

The MSM/Big Brother needs to be figuratively gutted or we are doomed.
"Green" is the new RED.
halfastros81
AG
They absolutely should not allow reoccupation imo.
zgolfz85
AG
I don't expect the left to get this because they can't think outside of vacuums, but I hope at least some people can see the parallels of CRT and its dangers playing out in real time as we speak. When you teach impressionable youth to hate another group and that the other group is solely responsible for everything bad that happens to you and are the reason you don't have all the things you want, they grow up in hate. If we think hate crimes of minorities on whites are bad today, just give it a decade when all these kids are grown up and view whites like Hamas view Jews.
HowdyTAMU
AG
Rossticus said:

"roughly 100,000 Rounds of 7.6251mm"

For some people around here, that's good for about one day at the range.
XXXVII
Steve calling in air strikes like a mofo right now.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
SHELTON@TAYLOR
The UN reminds me of the NCAA. not really relevant and not really necessary but here to sanction as it wishes. Israel just gave them a 24 evac warning in Gaza,
Sharpshooter
AG
Israel just told the UN to evacuate the Northern Gaza strip within 24 hours. Source, FNC.
Not a Bot
AG
Vast majority of strikes have been in the north. May be looking at securing Gaza City first.
rab79
AG
Sharpshooter said:

Israel just told the UN to evacuate the Northern Gaza strip within 24 hours. Source, FNC.

Going in hot, move yo ass or lose it.
First Page Last Page
Page 115 of 280

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.