Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,971 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
No Spin Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stlkofta said:

People will say Gaza's civilians are innocent.

They need to ask themselves where Hamas got their information regarding the various settlements along their border.

They got it from Gazan workers who took the helping hand of employment extended to them by their neighbors and used it to aid Hamas in murdering everyone from the youngest of babies to the oldest and weakest of these communities.

There are very few innocents in Gaza. They deserve everything Israel is about to give them and more.
For those who haven't seen the writing on the wall and haven't packed their things and left, they get no tears of sympathy.

Now, for those leaving, good luck in your journey to find somewhere to live; you'll at least not die in the next few weeks via the Israeli military.

For everyone left, you know it's coming - it sucks to be you.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Player To Be Named Later
AG
HarryJ33tamu said:

Ducks4brkfast said:

HarryJ33tamu said:

Teslag said:

aggiehawg said:

We might be finding out about potential sleeper cells on Friday.

ETA: Read the whole tweet. For an AI translation (not so sure of that but anyway) it is at the bottom of this LINK

Begging everyone to come die in Gaza while he lives it up in Qatar.

Surely Mossad knows exactly where these guys are, right? When will they take them out?

https://time.com/khaled-mashaal/

Quote:

Khaled Mashaal was nearly assassinated by Benjamin Netanyahu. Then Israel's Prime Minister was forced to bring the Hamas leader back to life. Now their deadly history hangs over the conflict that roils the Middle East

Khaled Mashaal lay dying in a hospital bed as poison flowed through his bloodstream, slowly shutting down his respiratory system. With a machine pumping air into his lungs, he had, at best, a few days to live. An antidote could save the Hamas leader's life. But the only person who could provide it was the very man who had tried to kill him: Israel's Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu.

As the clock ticked down over four days in late September 1997, with Mashaal unconscious and steadily deteriorating, Netanyahu faced an excruciating choice. The Mossad agents who had sprayed poison into the Palestinian's ear on a street in Amman, Jordan in retribution for a series of suicide attacks within Israel had been captured while fleeing. Jordan's King Hussein vowed to put the Israelis on trial if Mashaal expired. The agents would likely face execution if convicted. Desperate to avert an international crisis that would derail his efforts to broker peace deals between Israel and its Arab enemies, President Bill Clinton intervened, insisting that Netanyahu, then serving the first of his two tenures as Israel's prime minister, provide the antidote. The Israeli leader grudgingly complied, even traveling to Amman to issue a personal apology to the King. Mashaal was revived, his stature forever enhanced as "the living martyr." Instead of killing one of Israel's most despised enemies, Netanyahu had resurrected him.

Should've let him die and told Jordan to go f*** themselves

1 Samuel Ch15 all over again
BQ78
AG
As long as the West Bank stays sane they will leave them alone.
JobSecurity
AG
if this is real it's probably not great?

Who?mikejones!
Corruption is better than death
CDUB98
AG
JobSecurity said:

Well, ferk.
Ag In Ok
AG
I think this front will collapse on Hezbollah much faster. I'm not concerned about the fools in parasails, it's the drones that have my attention.
Teslag
AG
I'm not sure that type of attack will be as effective without the element of complete surprise and lack of preparation
RedHand
AG
Looks like Hezbollah has entered the fray? Does this mean the US will jump in now?
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Corruption is better than death

Patrick Henry, is that you?
AgsMnn
AG
Would be like dove or goose hunting, right?

riverrataggie
AG
AgsMnn said:

Would be like dove or goose hunting, right?

But easier.
aggiehawg
AG
RedHand said:

Looks like Hezbollah has entered the fray? Does this mean the US will jump in now?
Right now our carrier group is patrolling off of the Gaza Strip. Wouldn't take long to get up to the Lebanese coast.
riverrataggie
AG
We'd begin taking out their drones.
Anti-taxxer
AG
JobSecurity said:

What is considered to be "northern Israel"?

One of my former students is spending the year attending school in Jerusalem. I spoke with her on Sunday, and she was staying put.
riverrataggie
AG
Google it. There is a small piece that extends north into Syria on the east side.
jlAG97
Yep, according to Amir Tsarfati (look him up on Telegram for latest info), they are all heading to the bomb shelters in Northern Israel due to massive coordinated drone attack.

USS Gerald Ford about to get active?
CDUB98
AG
Not much you can do against tiny drones carry grenades or small bombs except try to pound known positions in Lebanon.
Joes
jlAG97 said:

Yep, according to Amir Tsarfati (look him up on Telegram for latest info), they are all heading to the bomb shelters in Northern Israel due to massive coordinated drone attack.

USS Gerald Ford about to get active?
With Biden and Obama's people and our state dept running things it would probably be at least a 50% chance we'd join in with Iran if we get active.

I'm joking of course, but just barely.
ABATTBQ11
AG
RedHand said:

I don't know, but they're ****ing stupid. It they want to die, kill them all.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Not a Bot
AG
If you've been following this guy during the Ukraine war, this is what he does. He's very good at finding info being posted on social media but doesn't always get verification before he posts it. Then he has to put something out 10 or 15 minutes later to walk back what he had just posted.

aggiehawg
AG

Haifa.
Joes
Not a Bot said:

If you've been following this guy during the Ukraine war, this is what he does. He's very good at finding info being posted on social media but doesn't always get verification before he posts it. Then he has to put something out 10 or 15 minutes later to walk back what he had just posted.

Yep, something may indeed be happening but I'm not convinced yet.
Not a Bot
AG
That's a misleading tweet. The US urged residents to get out of Lebanon a very long time ago. Absolutely nothing from the state department or any other source suggesting any Embassy has been evacuated.
bonfarr
AG
Sharpshooter said:

Teslag said:

I love the hang glider electrocution too but please stop reposting
Well, I haven't reposted it once; but, when it is reposted I sure love watching it again. Otherwise, I agree with you.

We need someone to take the paraglider meme the BLM activists keep posting and change it to the guy getting chicken fried in the power lines.
Not a Bot
AG
Just checked the state department and US Embassy in Beirut website again. Nothing has changed since October 9th.
agsalaska
AG
I am off today. I am going to the gun range. It just feels like the right thing to do today.
CDUB98
AG
bonfarr said:

Sharpshooter said:

Teslag said:

I love the hang glider electrocution too but please stop reposting
Well, I haven't reposted it once; but, when it is reposted I sure love watching it again. Otherwise, I agree with you.

We need someone to take the paraglider meme the BLM activists keep posting and change it to the guy getting chicken fried in the power lines.

I still like the cross-hair idea. Many jimmies would be rustled.

Or, another funny one would be to put the "back it Terry" sound over the paraglider video.
Dimebag Darrell
CDUB98 said:

JobSecurity said:

Well, ferk.
Would be nice if Israeli's had just half of the gun ownership rates we had. But their government sucks and makes it super tough for them to own. Compulsory military service...then they take your guns away once finished.

This should be a HUGE wakeup call. Israeli's should threaten to topple their oppressive government if they do not allow for easy access of weapons for defense.
aggiehawg
AG
agsalaska said:

I am off today. I am going to the gun range. It just feels like the right thing to do today.
Printed out any particular faces for your target practice per chance?
The Kraken
AG
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_District_(Israel)
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
txags92
AG
aggiehawg said:

Haifa.
That can't be accurate. Hamas in Gaza isn't going to be targeting Haifa. Almost has to be Hezbollah firing from Lebanon, right?
TwoGloves
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

RedHand said:

I don't know, but they're ****ing stupid. It they want to die, kill them all.

**** EM ALL(F.E.A.)!
Joes
txags92 said:

aggiehawg said:

Haifa.
That can't be accurate. Hamas in Gaza isn't going to be targeting Haifa. Almost has to be Hezbollah firing from Lebanon, right?
That was the implication, that that video was related to new northern attacks. Whether that's actually happening or not seems to be unconfirmed so far.

Edit, never mind, I see now what you were referring to.
First Page Last Page
Page 79 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.