Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,865 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
Sharpshooter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Teslag said:

I love the hang glider electrocution too but please stop reposting
Well, I haven't reposted it once; but, when it is reposted I sure love watching it again. Otherwise, I agree with you.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Anti-taxxer said:

Ag87H2O said:

Teslag said:

aggiehawg said:

We might be finding out about potential sleeper cells on Friday.

ETA: Read the whole tweet. For an AI translation (not so sure of that but anyway) it is at the bottom of this LINK

Begging everyone to come die in Gaza while he lives it up in Qatar.

We used to have a President that knew and wasn't afraid to use the only language these barbarians understand.

I pray the Israelis stand up to the inevitable pressure to stand down and remove this evil from the face of the earth.

What is happening in that second group of pictures? Is that the guy who ordered the Jihad? Wearing a dead person's ring?

I believe that is Solemani from when Trump ordered his execution in 2020 and accidentally started WW3
Who?mikejones!
The ring is how they identified the guy In the pic
one safe place
halfastros81 said:

So what's good for the goose should be good for the gander … right?

Look, i'm not in any way for killing innocents but all you have to do is turn their arguments around on them and see how much hypocrisy , hate ,and evil is in the hearts of radical islamists.
Fine line between who are the "innocents" and who are the "guilty" it seems. When you have so many from a relatively small area who do what these *******s did to true innocents, and to small children, and either they played a role, sat by when it happened, cheer it and don't condemn it, I can see the need and desire to wipe them all out.

There are occasions when those who start things must pay an inordinate price for their behavior. We melted a lot of "innocents" in August of 1945, and it shut down the bad behavior of the Japanese. I hope Israel goes scorched earth on them. If they don't, and being where they are, they will have it happen again and again.
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
Because that was about all that was left.

We need lots more of this.
samurai_science
I prefer to do things like the God of Israel did in the Torah. Put every man, woman, and child to the sword and end the threat once and for all.
TheVarian
AG
That woman is trash
No Spin Ag
The Fife said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

President Bill Clinton intervened,
Of course. Ol' Bill never did have the stomach for killing terrorists.
And look where it got us. 9/11 and now this, what a colossal failure.
You'd think that after 22 years, two decades-long "war," and 2 Republican and 2 Democrat presidents, someone would have done what's necessary, and permanently, so that what happened a few days ago wouldn't have happened because there'd be no one to do it.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
CDUB98
AG
deddog said:

CDUB98 said:

Wow, missiles are flying right by the tower where Cam 1 is stationed. Just nailed that white building with the red roof.
Do you recall what time that was on the feed?

Negative. Best I can tell you is to see the time stamp on my post. I posted right after it happened.
riverrataggie
AG
TheVarian said:

That woman is trash

She should be on a terrorist watch list.
CDUB98
AG
Gotta love Hamas continuing to fire rockets. Every time they do, they give away a position and Israel swings around with a, "HOW 'BOUT DEM APPLES, MOTHA ****A?!!"
halfastros81
AG
Don't disagree that there will be collateral damage and loss of innocent life in the process of killing the guilty and it just must be accepted. Also agree that anyone that stays around is in active or tacit support of Hamas. I think they should totally clear out Gaza and not let it be reoccupied . I wouldn't stop there if it were my decision.
CDUB98
AG
riverrataggie said:

TheVarian said:

That woman is trash

She should be on a terrorist watch list.

Along with Omar.
Bubblez
halfastros81 said:

Don't disagree that there will be collateral damage and loss of innocent life in the process of killing the guilty and it just must be accepted. Also agree that anyone that stays around is in active or tacit support of Hamas. I think they should totally clear out Gaza and not let it be reoccupied . I wouldn't stop there if it were my decision.
I don't agree anyone staying in Gaza can be considered in tacit or active support of Hamas. That is their home and have nowhere else to go. Moving to some unknown area is easier said than done.

And Hamas isn't leaving power regardless of the level of support they have.
CDUB98
AG
Oh great, one of our wisest posters has shown up.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Bubblez said:

halfastros81 said:

I don't agree anyone staying in Gaza can be considered in tacit or active support of Hamas. That is their home and have nowhere else to go. Moving to some unknown area is easier said than done.

They wanted hamas. They got hamas. Now they can deal with the consequences.
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
They were elected by the people of Gaza.
You stick around after this latest attack, well….you've made your bed and now you're going to have to lie in it.
Israel is going to fundamentally alter the status of Hamas and Gaza with these operations.
And I don't blame them one bit.
riverrataggie
AG
Bubblez said:

halfastros81 said:

Sorry bud. Not everyone is gonna get a ribbon today.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

They wanted and voted for Hamas in 2006. I don't think there have been other elections at that level since then?
one safe place
halfastros81 said:

Agree. After I pushed across the country and as I retreated, I'd burn everything that would burn, level any building that would not burn, drop every bridge, and put some serious poison in the water lines so they would never be usable again. The whole place would be a wasteland of rubble.
fixer
Bubblez said:

halfastros81 said:

In light of the atrocities committed by Hamas, with widespread support in Palestinian territory ( and across the ME and whole world), I see this as no serious moral obstacle to overcome.

To be certain the Palestinians are in the FO phase of FAFO.

samurai_science
Bubblez said:

halfastros81 said:

Too bad, erase them all.
Kashchei
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Bubblez said:

halfastros81 said:

"Elections have consequences." /BO
Claverack
Biz Ag said:

Certainly puts her comments about getting "comfort" from visiting the Holocaust Museum in its proper perspective.

The Democrat Party has a Nazi problem, a group who view these 1200 dead as a reason to believe it could one day be 9,000,000 or so dead Jews.

We have the establishment to thank for allowing these Palestinian gutter trash into our country.
richardag
will25u said:

If here as they are an immigrant whether illegal or not they should be deported immediately.

edit spelling
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Nitro Power
AG
Bubblez said:

halfastros81 said:

1) It's hard to move at all when you are dead

2) Hamas is leaving power, Israel is going to make sure of that
deddog
AG
$240 Worth of Pudding said:

They were elected by the people of Gaza.
You stick around after this latest attack, well….you've made your bed and now you're going to have to lie in it.
Israel is going to fundamentally alter the status of Hamas and Gaza with these operations.
And I don't blame them one bit.
Their other choice was the Palestinian authority, right? Probably one of the most corrupt organizations to ever exist (apologies to FIFA, the UN, and BLM)

I think Hamas was less corrupt and did more for the people. But was clearly far more extreme.
Now Gazans get to decide whether it was worth it.
JobSecurity
AG
Claverack
People will say Gaza's civilians are innocent.

They need to ask themselves where Hamas got their information regarding the various settlements along their border.

They got it from Gazan workers who took the helping hand of employment extended to them by their neighbors and used it to aid Hamas in murdering everyone from the youngest of babies to the oldest and weakest of these communities.

There are very few innocents in Gaza. They deserve everything Israel is about to give them and more.
ABATTBQ11
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

They wanted and voted for Hamas in 2006. I don't think there have been other elections at that level since then?

And? They wanted hamas. They got hamas. If hamas doesn't want to hold more elections or recognize the government in the West Bank, that sucks for those in gaza, but they asked for it.
CDUB98
AG
Anyone else wish the IAF would just take out that tower in Cam 2 just for fun?
agAngeldad
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Im certain that election was legit.... Coming soon to the US if we are not careful.
AgBQ-00
AG
What are the chances if this goes to a general all front conflict for Israel they annex Gaza, Westbank and Temple Mount in one fell swoop? It sounds drastic but this may get really crazy
ABATTBQ11
AG
Anti-taxxer said:

Ag87H2O said:

Teslag said:

aggiehawg said:

We might be finding out about potential sleeper cells on Friday.

ETA: Read the whole tweet. For an AI translation (not so sure of that but anyway) it is at the bottom of this LINK

Begging everyone to come die in Gaza while he lives it up in Qatar.

We used to have a President that knew and wasn't afraid to use the only language these barbarians understand.

I pray the Israelis stand up to the inevitable pressure to stand down and remove this evil from the face of the earth.

What is happening in that second group of pictures? Is that the guy who ordered the Jihad? Wearing a dead person's ring?

It's how they identified Soleimani's body because the rest of it was vaporized. The ring on the hand was identified as the same one he regularly wore.
CDUB98
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

What are the chances if this goes to a general all front conflict for Israel they annex Gaza, Westbank and Temple Mount in one fell swoop? It sounds drastic but this may get really crazy

I'd say that guarantees WW III starts, so they won't do it.
First Page Last Page
Page 78 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.