Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,872 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
MJ20/20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hamas does not attack civilians. Are you sure this infant child wasn't an Israeli regular?
Nitro Power
AG
Joes said:

Nitro Power said:

Joes said:

Faustus said:

JobSecurity said:

will25u said:

FYI Look at the other tweets on this account. It's a palestinian sympathizer. I can't find this quote anywhere else

It's unbelievable on its face, and even if that was the sentiment they'd never announce it such they'd be presumably liable for whatever atrocity Hamas dreamed up.

It's a blatant attempt to steal Israel's moral authority in defending itself by suggesting Israeli soldiers will engage in things they'd otherwise be held accountable for by rules of war and military courts - but Israel says its soldiers won't be held accountable for anything.

Kind of funny the Palestinian propaganda by a rando was retweeted favorably (like initially reposted and liked here) by the glass 'em crowd. The gut reaction to say **** yeah far outweighed any concern for provenance or that it seemed like a dubious and dumb thing for an Israeli authority to say.
Exactly right, well said. The very fact that many took that seriously even at a glance before it had to be shown to be fake tells me that many are not even thinking rationally about this at all.

I'll be honest, I'm 100% on Israel's side and I will totally support them no matter how far they need to go to defend themselves and kill bad guys, but there is definitely an undercurrent around here that almost seems gleeful that this happened at all because it seemingly gives our side a valid reason to kill every Muslim in sight. You can sense it and it's kind of uncomfortable, the "Good, now we have an excuse to exterminate without limit" mindset.

As the previous post said, the idea that that statement was taken seriously at all and even applauded is beyond weird. And on top of that, sickeningly, it's pretty much exactly what the Nazis told their officers and soldiers when they went into Poland and Russia and such, to do your worst to the locals because you won't be held responsible. This was a disgusting attempt to attribute that to attitude to Jews.

Not Muslim....terrorists...just so happens most terrorists are Muslim and do it in the name of their faux religion

And I'm totally on board with that, I want them to be as brutal to the terrorists and their leaders as possible. And I certainly realize the difficulty of determining who is who.
I will preface what I am about to say with this...I do not know what your political stance is, nor is it relevant for the purposes of this discussion.

Based on the tone of your writing, you seem like a good person with a high moral character. Just understand this, myself and I am sure many posting on here are good people with high moral character as well. In a just world we don't want people to die, we want peace. However, speaking exclusively for myself here, nothing, and I mean nothing makes me angrier than when one harms a child. Once you go to that level you are no longer worthy of life. Unfortunately, in order to prevent that some innocent people will die, just the facts of the matter.

Israel is and has always tried to limit civilian casualties, but in this case it is very difficult. So please don't take our responses out of context. Even if the tweet was legitimate, Israel was never going to do anything outside of what is acceptable in war. That is not who they are and that is not what they do.
TexasAggie_02
AG
MJ20/20 said:

Hamas does not attack civilians. Are you sure this infant child wasn't an Israeli regular?
I suppose that according to Hamas, you are only a civilian if your muslim. Infidels are enemy combatants, not matter how old they are.
45-70Ag
AG
halfastros81
AG
So what's good for the goose should be good for the gander … right?

Look, i'm not in any way for killing innocents but all you have to do is turn their arguments around on them and see how much hypocrisy , hate ,and evil is in the hearts of radical islamists.
HarryJ33tamu
Teslag said:

aggiehawg said:

We might be finding out about potential sleeper cells on Friday.

ETA: Read the whole tweet. For an AI translation (not so sure of that but anyway) it is at the bottom of this LINK

Begging everyone to come die in Gaza while he lives it up in Qatar.

Surely Mossad knows exactly where these guys are, right? When will they take them out?
Who?mikejones!

Prepping for urban warfare
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Plus asking them to sacrifice their lives wherever they are in the world. A call for deadly violence worldwide. If, as the founder and former head of Hamas, he knows they have a network outside of Gaza, throughout Europe and even the US, that could be the signal. He sets the day, Friday, Shabbat. Uses the term Al-Aqsa, the farthest mosque. he's not referring just to Gaza and Israel.
AgBQ-00
AG
45-70Ag said:

Gigem314
AG
45-70Ag said:

Stat Monitor Repairman
Biz Ag said:

The latent cost of no mean tweets.
Biz Ag
AG
The Fife
LMCane said:

A baby's car seat and child's dress seen covered in blood in the aftermath of the horrific Hamas attack

Hamas Savages murder babies and the elderly

There's not a chance that she made it. Couldn't have been much more than around a year or so.
Ag87H2O
AG
Teslag said:

aggiehawg said:

ETA: Read the whole tweet. For an AI translation (not so sure of that but anyway) it is at the bottom of this LINK

We used to have a President that knew and wasn't afraid to use the only language these barbarians understand.

I pray the Israelis stand up to the inevitable pressure to stand down and remove this evil from the face of the earth.
halfastros81
AG
I suspect this doesn't make the Iranian "leaders"
Happy… or maybe it's just a decoy.

Here's my logic. Any atrocities committed on Americans especially on American soil increases
The chance the Dems lose significant power in the next election, especially POTUS. That change alone means funding dries up and any further violence will likely bring down the thunder and possibly even result n the demise of the current Iranian regime who I believe are the biggest crap Stirrers .

The Iranian Mullah's already have tried to distance themselves from this latest Hamas atrocity.
Of course they are lying but it shows they may be somewhat spooked.
aggiehawg
AG
So the second carrier strike group is the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower putting to sea from Norfolk. Will take about two weeks to get to the eastern Med.

Quote:

"The Dwight D. Eisenhower Carrier Strike Group will depart from Norfolk, Va., in the coming week in line with its standard deployment schedule," said Navy spokesperson Lt. Caroline Leya in an email to Navy Times.

The carrier strike group comprises more than 5,000 sailors and includes Carrier Air Wing 3, the destroyers Gravely and Mason, and the cruiser Philippine Sea.
To recap what is already there:

Quote:

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin on Sunday ordered the carrier Gerald R. Ford and its strike group to move to the Eastern Mediterranean to provide support to Israel and to discourage a widening of the war to include neighboring countries.

The Ford CSG arrived in the Eastern Mediterranean Tuesday, according to U.S. Central Command. The strike group includes eight squadrons of attack and support aircraft, the destroyers Thomas Hudner, Ramage, Carney and Roosevelt, as well as the cruiser Normandy.
LINK

That's some firepower and we don't know where our subs are either.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
HarryJ33tamu said:

Teslag said:

aggiehawg said:

Surely Mossad knows exactly where these guys are, right? When will they take them out?

https://time.com/khaled-mashaal/

Quote:

Khaled Mashaal was nearly assassinated by Benjamin Netanyahu. Then Israel's Prime Minister was forced to bring the Hamas leader back to life. Now their deadly history hangs over the conflict that roils the Middle East

Khaled Mashaal lay dying in a hospital bed as poison flowed through his bloodstream, slowly shutting down his respiratory system. With a machine pumping air into his lungs, he had, at best, a few days to live. An antidote could save the Hamas leader's life. But the only person who could provide it was the very man who had tried to kill him: Israel's Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu.

As the clock ticked down over four days in late September 1997, with Mashaal unconscious and steadily deteriorating, Netanyahu faced an excruciating choice. The Mossad agents who had sprayed poison into the Palestinian's ear on a street in Amman, Jordan in retribution for a series of suicide attacks within Israel had been captured while fleeing. Jordan's King Hussein vowed to put the Israelis on trial if Mashaal expired. The agents would likely face execution if convicted. Desperate to avert an international crisis that would derail his efforts to broker peace deals between Israel and its Arab enemies, President Bill Clinton intervened, insisting that Netanyahu, then serving the first of his two tenures as Israel's prime minister, provide the antidote. The Israeli leader grudgingly complied, even traveling to Amman to issue a personal apology to the King. Mashaal was revived, his stature forever enhanced as "the living martyr." Instead of killing one of Israel's most despised enemies, Netanyahu had resurrected him.

Ag In Ok
AG
Could the Israeli shutdown of all infrastructure be the driver to flush most of the civilian population to the coast, what farmland they have, or to Rafah for entrance (screening) into temporary refuge in Egypt? This would certainly reduce the headcount when going door to door.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

President Bill Clinton intervened,
Of course. Ol' Bill never did have the stomach for killing terrorists.
Stat Monitor Repairman
halfastros81 said:

Here's my logic. Any atrocities committed on Americans especially on American soil increases
The chance the Dems lose significant power in the next election, especially POTUS.
I thought this too after covid but it didn't work out that way.
Biz Ag
AG
DeangeloVickers
AG
Nsiap

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
$240 Worth of Pudding said:

Y'all please scroll through the thread before posting.

Cuts down on the clutter.

Repeating this again.
deddog
AG
CDUB98 said:

Wow, missiles are flying right by the tower where Cam 1 is stationed. Just nailed that white building with the red roof.
Do you recall what time that was on the feed?
aggiehawg
AG
Ag In Ok said:

Could the Israeli shutdown of all infrastructure be the driver to flush most of the civilian population to the coast, what farmland they have, or to Rafah for entrance (screening) into temporary refuge in Egypt? This would certainly reduce the headcount when going door to door.

Thought about that last night. By announcing the corridors for the bombing, the intent is to drive people away. The next day the next corridor, etc. A kettle move for lack of a better term and part of shaping the field for a ground invasion.
halfastros81
AG
I see what you are saying but the cause and effect here is much more clear imo.
HarryJ33tamu
Ducks4brkfast said:

HarryJ33tamu said:

Teslag said:

aggiehawg said:

https://time.com/khaled-mashaal/

Quote:

Khaled Mashaal was nearly assassinated by Benjamin Netanyahu. Then Israel's Prime Minister was forced to bring the Hamas leader back to life. Now their deadly history hangs over the conflict that roils the Middle East

Khaled Mashaal lay dying in a hospital bed as poison flowed through his bloodstream, slowly shutting down his respiratory system. With a machine pumping air into his lungs, he had, at best, a few days to live. An antidote could save the Hamas leader's life. But the only person who could provide it was the very man who had tried to kill him: Israel's Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu.

As the clock ticked down over four days in late September 1997, with Mashaal unconscious and steadily deteriorating, Netanyahu faced an excruciating choice. The Mossad agents who had sprayed poison into the Palestinian's ear on a street in Amman, Jordan in retribution for a series of suicide attacks within Israel had been captured while fleeing. Jordan's King Hussein vowed to put the Israelis on trial if Mashaal expired. The agents would likely face execution if convicted. Desperate to avert an international crisis that would derail his efforts to broker peace deals between Israel and its Arab enemies, President Bill Clinton intervened, insisting that Netanyahu, then serving the first of his two tenures as Israel's prime minister, provide the antidote. The Israeli leader grudgingly complied, even traveling to Amman to issue a personal apology to the King. Mashaal was revived, his stature forever enhanced as "the living martyr." Instead of killing one of Israel's most despised enemies, Netanyahu had resurrected him.

Should've let him die and told Jordan to go f*** themselves
Coog97
Rossticus said:

I can't stop watching this!
“Things weren’t gentle and politically correct in those days. We weren’t candy asses. Okay?”
-Frank Borman

“Who are you to doubt El Dandy? ‘Cause this guy’s a serious professional.”
-Bret Hart
one safe place
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

halfastros81 said:

The chance the Dems lose significant power in the next election, especially POTUS.
I thought this too after covid but it didn't work out that way.
When a relatively few people can generate hundreds and hundreds of thousands of "votes" bad news, poor performance, etc. don't really come into play.
The Fife
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

And look where it got us. 9/11 and now this, what a colossal failure.
XXXVII
Rossticus said:

Aloha snackbar mother****er
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
halfastros81
AG
If the system is that broken then all hope is gone. Stockpiling ammo and provisions and organizing is about all there is left in that event.
deddog
AG
The Fife said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

And look where it got us. 9/11 and now this, what a colossal failure.
The FBI has spent the last 8 years digging up dirt on Donald Trump and his supporters.
They've let illegals in from the Southern border completely unchecked.
It's only a matter of time before there is a major terrorist attack in the US.
Teslag
AG
I love the hang glider electrocution too but please stop reposting
Anti-taxxer
AG
Ag87H2O said:

Teslag said:

aggiehawg said:

We used to have a President that knew and wasn't afraid to use the only language these barbarians understand.

I pray the Israelis stand up to the inevitable pressure to stand down and remove this evil from the face of the earth.

What is happening in that second group of pictures? Is that the guy who ordered the Jihad? Wearing a dead person's ring?
First Page Last Page
Page 77 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.