Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,265 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
Aggies1322
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggieCVQ said:

Hamas are *******s for the attack, but why are you (Republicans on here) so eager to get involved on our side or fund them? It's not our fight.

Jews vote over 70% democratic and pretty much hate you republicans.

I'm a Jewish sympathizer, personally. They are the only civilized country in that region… that's worth supporting in my opinion.
Psycho Bunny
6th fleet I believe
riverrataggie
AG
Nitro Power said:

AggieCVQ said:

Hamas are *******s for the attack, but why are you (Republicans on here) so eager to get involved on our side or fund them? It's not our fight.

No one is eager to get involved....we are all eager to rid the world of terrorists, and show them definitively the cost for such ignorance

Yep. Israel can take out Hamas and take over Gaza alone.
CDUB98
AG
aezmvp said:

This all was an attempt IMHO to sabotage any Isreali Saudi peace deal that would have altered the calculus in the ME.

I'm 99% convinced this is what the goal of Iran ultimately was, using Hamas as their puppet.

What I do not they expected was Israel's FAFO response. I think they expected the typical, weak-kneed progressive response of submission.
txags92
AG
AggieCVQ said:

Because American citizens were killed and/or kidnapped by a foreign terrorist army. That is and always should be a bright red line for our foreign policy. We should respond to each and every such act with overwhelming force to discourage anybody else from ever wanting to try it again.
riverrataggie
AG
NYC now ****ed. FBI just issued nyc not under threat.
deddog
AG
TH36 said:

Houston Lee said:

What kind of being could cut the heads off of human babies? What goes through a person's mind while they do this?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/40-babies-some-beheaded-found-israel-soldiers-hamas-attacked-village

I was wondering if this had been posted on here.

I'm not sure how the Israeli's haven't gone rabid yet. I know for a fact I could not control my emotions if I saw what they've seen.
"Don't get mad, get even"

The Israelis have to get it right. They have to be careful how the retaliate (this is the reality) and if they go into Gaza and get bogged down, it would be absolutely disastrous.
So far, it looks like they are being very methodical, and deliberate with their actions. Also, it takes a while for all their reservists to be called up.
Sea Speed
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

6th fleet I believe

Thats an AOR not a CSG
BQ78
AG
Nitro Power said:

Hope it is a live broadcast for all the world to see. Let the world know...these are the consequences and how evil is dealt with.
No we don't. Based on what we know needs to be done, you don't want any bleeding hearts stopping it like we did in the first Iraq war when the highway of death was broadcast. Let Israel clean house without media maggots second guessing them.
Nitro Power
AG
CDUB98 said:

aezmvp said:

This all was an attempt IMHO to sabotage any Isreali Saudi peace deal that would have altered the calculus in the ME.

I'm 99% convinced this is what the goal of Iran ultimately was, using Hamas as their puppet.

What I do not they expected was Israel's FAFO response. I think they expected the typical, weak-kneed progressive response of submission.
Some lessons are best learned the hard way
Phatbob
AG
CDUB98 said:

aezmvp said:

I think they have been listening to their own **** for too long and keep expecting Allah to take their terrorism and turn it into marching Israel into the sea. But every time they do, Allah doesn't come through for them.
flashplayer
AG
fullback44 said:

You do know that Iran has plenty of nukes and could set off a world war if they start firing those things off .. they are just like Russia .. the US stays one step away from Russia and has been very careful not to provoke Russia by giving Ukraine weapons that could strike deep into Russia .. there is a reason for that

The same needs to be said / done w Iran.. we don't need to be in a direct conflict with them because most likely we would or could wipe them out with conventional weapons .. those crazies could get backed into a corner and set off WWIII if we did that

Bull crap. Their nuclear capabilities are stone age dollar store buys. Not concerned about them being able to use one in the least.
Nitro Power
AG
Israel <> US

They are not stopping until the task is complete, and that is a complete transformation of Gaza
aggiehawg
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

6th fleet I believe
Thanks. Egypt has the largest navy in the ME. And their main base in the Med is in Alexandria. So very close by.

My concern is having two US carrier groups, the Israeli navy and the Egyptian navy in close proximity.

Cue Fred Thompson gif.
Nitro Power
AG
Let's not forget one thing...our military is being destroyed by the prog ideology, but they are still the most powerful fighting force known to mankind. We don't want to get involved, but the other countries don't want us to get involved either.
txags92
AG
aggiehawg said:

Psycho Bunny said:

6th fleet I believe
Thanks. Egypt has the largest navy in the ME. And their main base in the Med is in Alexandria. So very close by.

My concern is having two US carrier groups, the Israeli navy and the Egyptian navy in close proximity.

Cue Fred Thompson gif.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
AggieCVQ said:

How about the murder of 11 of our citizens? And Israeli Jews, by the whole, do not hate American Republicans. Far from it.
Irish 2.0
fullback44 said:

You do know that Iran has plenty of nukes and could set off a world war if they start firing those things off .. they are just like Russia .. the US stays one step away from Russia and has been very careful not to provoke Russia by giving Ukraine weapons that could strike deep into Russia .. there is a reason for that

The same needs to be said / done w Iran.. we don't need to be in a direct conflict with them because most likely we would or could wipe them out with conventional weapons .. those crazies could get backed into a corner and set off WWIII if we did that
You're talking out of both sides and your lack of understanding of geopolitcal issues is showing. If Iran were to ever launch a nuke (if they had the capabilities), they would launch two; One at Israel and the other at the US.
Ag_07
AG
AggieCVQ said:

I'm not and we shouldn't

But I'm sure as hell advocating for Israel to fck them up sideways by any means necessary.
agent-maroon
AG
CDUB98 said:

aezmvp said:

I wonder if this latest hamas incursion was meant to a more limited action from iran's point of view and they got caught up in an escalating "hold my bayonet" competition of atrocities? Instead they got a Rape of Nanking display. Not that they have any compassion or mercy about them, but I don't see how goading Israel into total war and the obliteration of hamas serves their interests in any way
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Texas velvet maestro
Sea Speed said:

Texas velvet maestro said:

When, or as the dust settles, who in Israel will benefit from this attack, politically?
Which institutions and businesses will get a boost?

I ask because I have no idea about politics and the goings on in Israel. I know what I've seen on cable news over the years.
These are the same questions I now ask myself when big events happen here.

Thst poster has no clue.
ok. I'll just focus on the matter at hand.
spadilly
S
jetch17 said:

Not near a TV - has oatmeal in chief started yet? Wasn't it scheduled for 12:00 CST?
you'll be shocked, but they're running behind schedule.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
riverrataggie said:

If there is an attack on American soil, it will be the fault of our treasonous politicians for importing all of the 3rd world trash and refusing to secure our borders.
Robert L. Peters
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

riverrataggie said:

If there is an attack on American soil, it will be the fault of our treasonous politicians for importing all of the 3rd world trash and refusing to secure our borders.

Let's not forget the corporations that paid for them (the illegals and the government officials).
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
LMCane
so the Hebrew news is just now reporting 103 bodies recovered at Kibbutz Beeri

that is probably 40% of all the people that lived there.

Live News Kan 12
deddog
AG
agent-maroon said:

CDUB98 said:

aezmvp said:

I wonder if this latest hamas incursion was meant to a more limited action from iran's point of view and they got caught up in an escalating "hold my bayonet" competition of atrocities? Instead they got a Rape of Nanking display. Not that they have any compassion or mercy about them, but I don't see how goading Israel into total war and the obliteration of hamas serves their interests in any way
Was thinking the same thing. They expected Hamas to take a lot more casualties, but didn't and were then surprised/sjocked by how much "success" they had
MROD92
spadilly said:

jetch17 said:

Not near a TV - has oatmeal in chief started yet? Wasn't it scheduled for 12:00 CST?

My presumption is they are having a difficult time getting the medical cocktail right
texag84
AG
No time to look for terrorist. FBI too busy at Catholic mass and school board meetings!
LarryDavid
What does the way jews vote in the USA have to with wanting Israel smash Hamas
jetch17
AG
spadilly said:

jetch17 said:

Not shocked at ALL - F this guy
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Psycho Bunny
Sea Speed said:

Psycho Bunny said:

6th fleet I believe

Thats an AOR not a CSG

True, I know 6th is stationed out of Naples other than that, my navy knowledge is limited. Most all my family are Marines.
aggiehawg
AG
agent-maroon said:

CDUB98 said:

aezmvp said:

Trying for plausible deniability? Don't see Khamenei out and about very often.

Quote:

Tehran was not involved in the militant Hamas group's weekend attack on Israel, Iran's top authority Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Tuesday, but hailed what he called Israel's "irreparable" military and intelligence defeat.

"We kiss the hands of those who planned the attack on the Zionist regime," said Khamenei, who was wearing a Palestinian scarf, in his first televised speech since the attack.

"This destructive earthquake (Hamas' attack) has destroyed some critical structures (in Israel) which will not be repaired easily ... The Zionist regime's own actions are to blame for this disaster," said Khamenei.
LINK
fullback44
AG
What ever dude .. my point is we don't need to escalate any war with countries containing nukes .. and I think our country knows this and understands that as seen w weapons selection with the Ukraine ..

Let Isreal settle this .. they have a the ability to do all they.need to do that's all I'm saying ..

In the meantime you can pretend to be some Billy bad ass on foreign policy.. LMAO
LarryDavid
Irish 2.0 said:

fullback44 said:

You're talking out of both sides and your lack of understanding of geopolitcal issues is showing. If Iran were to ever launch a nuke (if they had the capabilities), they would launch two; One at Israel and the other at the US.

Lol Iran Russia aren't gonna lob Nukes it would literally be the end of them
First Page Last Page
Page 60 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.