Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,881 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
Nitro Power
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Also, as Shapiro said...every drop of blood is on Hamas not Israel.
Nitro Power
AG
They shut all that down in Gaza
Poot
suburban cowboy said:

is it true that Israel holds the keys to Palestine's electricity, water, and sewage?

If so, why have they not shut it down?

As I understand it, they have turned all of it off.
TAMUallen
AG
suburban cowboy said:

is it true that Israel holds the keys to Palestine's electricity, water, and sewage?

Electricity I had read was already cut. They'd definitely generate their own electricity via generators since that would be established prior to the attacks because they'd know they'd be cut off
BoDog
AG
CDUB98 said:

Old May Banker said:

CDUB98 said:

will25u said:

This tickles me fancy a bit.

Can Israel handle Iran and both borders without us? They're Surrounded by evil.

Considering recent history, I'd never count Israel out.
Yep, my money is on the Jews. This is going to be glorious to watch!
TommyBrady
AG
Most of it is only running off Diesel Generators now. They will run out of fuel soon.
Nitro Power
AG
Yup, they are going to show exactly how and that it doesn't take 20 years to root out terrorist.
Rebel Yell
AG
TommyBrady said:

We may or may not be helping with targeting using SOC aircraft over Gaza and in the region

We absolutely should be helping.

We backed up the money truck for Ukraine . . . Ukraine . . . A corrupt nation that has no formal or historical allegiance to us.

Israel is a long standing ally in a chaotic region and if things don't go their way they would be facing annilation.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
suburban cowboy said:

If you mean the Gaza strip, yes they do, and yes they did. Palestine IS NOT a state, but it could have been.....however they demanded that Isreal not exist for them to accept these terms. Thats a very loosely based explanation of how we are where we are, and why they are about to go the way of the DODO
TAMUallen
AG
TommyBrady said:

Most of it is only running off Diesel Generators now. They will run out of fuel soon.

I doubt it. These were planned attacks.

If this had been Israel striking without warning then you'd be right since they wouldn't have stockpiled goods that would be needed during a conflict/siege
DeangeloVickers
AG
Biz Ag
AG
will25u said:

This is the way.
Nitro Power
AG
Whether he is right or wrong I wish he would shut up. "This wouldn't happen if I was president " well you aren't because you couldn't keep your mouth shut.
Rapier108
Nitro Power said:

Whether he is right or wrong I wish he would shut up. "This wouldn't happen if I was president " well you aren't because you couldn't keep your mouth shut.
Trump sees this as his ticket back to the White House, especially if Hamas attacks inside the US.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
bonfarr
AG
Old May Banker said:

CDUB98 said:

will25u said:

Is this a real question? In '67 they were attacked by the entire Egyptian Army and Air Force on one side and Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia on the other side and they whipped their asses in six days.

The moment they became a nation after WWII they were attacked by the entire Arab world and they whipped their asses. They can certainly take care of themselves against a bunch of rapists with AKs.
TAMUallen
AG
Nitro Power said:

Disagree completely, the Biden white house put a lid on the day before noon. We need a clear, loud and stern message being loudly broadcast to the world. Push the ineffective administration to do more.
infinity ag
deddog said:

Watching a live feed in GAZA, for the last 4 hours or so. There is a drone flying over constantly. Israel has always had enough intel to identify where the rockets are coming from.

The problem is that many are launched in the middle of densely packed residential neighborhoods, so not always easy to hit back.

On an unrelated note, the fact that intelligence had no idea that Hamas was planning this, has got be unnerving. It's like the US after 9/11, we had no idea how many sleeper sells there were in the US.

I read this morning that Hamas created a fake city near Gaza and practiced bombing it as a dry run.
My question is - were CIA and Mossad sleeping when this was going on???
TommyBrady
AG
The problem with stocking up on fuel is that its hard to hide it. It has to be close enough to replenish the generators and is an easy follow with persistent surveillance. A lot of those blasts on buildings with a very deep crater are those going after rockets and supplies that they have in basements. Solar will be about the only power left by the time the ground invasion occurs
CDUB98
AG
Trump would not be handling this any better.

Differently? Yes.

Results about the same. Israel would give him the finger and keep going.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
bonfarr said:

Old May Banker said:

CDUB98 said:

will25u said:

Is this a real question? In '67 they were attacked by the entire Egyptian Army and Air Force on one side and Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia on the other side and they whipped their asses in six days.

The moment they became a nation after WWII they were attacked by the entire Arab world and they whipped their asses. They can certainly take care of themselves against a bunch of rapists with AKs.
the technology then to now is vastly different. Apples and Oranges. However tech favors the Israelis and i imagine smart bombs and drones will be used like never before
Yukon Cornelius
AG
They will use nuclear weapons.
Not a Bot
AG
Trump wouldn't be telling them to stand down. Despite the truth of "not starting any new wars," Trump ordered the bombing of Syria and the assassination of Soleimani. It's not like he's some sort of dove. He would likely be jumping at the bit to do more, not less.
10andBOUNCE
AG
SHELTON@TAYLOR said:

bonfarr said:

Old May Banker said:

CDUB98 said:

will25u said:

the technology then to now is vastly different. Apples and Oranges. However tech favors the Israelis and i imagine smart bombs and drones will be used like never before

God protected them supernaturally no doubt about it
Old May Banker
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

They will use nuclear weapons.

I believe they will if they have to.
infinity ag
richardag said:

Agthatbuilds said:

This is one of the non militant Palestinians, fwiw.

Yeah, hope you like the dark
Bull***** CNN giving an apologist air time.

Fareed Zakaria is an Islamic Jihadi. Did you really expect anything better from him?
Nagler
AG
They've done all of that.
txags92
AG
Eliminatus said:

FWAppraiser said:

Thousands of troops and a ton of tanks are lining the Gaza border. Israeli ground operations starting soon.

I truly have no idea how this can go.

You have a pending ground movement precipitated basically on hate alone. Worst case scenario is super bleak. Room to room fighting. Fallujah style but with 2 million people instead of a few thousand. The Jews aren't even trying to pretend they are not fueled with vengeance either. Clear out Hamas infrastructure and support sure. But likely just going to kill a bunch of them too as a cherry on top. The problem is it will be close quarters urban combat and that is never a clean affair. Ever. Especially not with the last couple of days.

Israel is about to kill a lot of people. I just don't think they are going to come out "the winners" in the world's eyes. The bar for public opinion on Israel is just so damn high. Especially against professional victims like Palestine.

I don't begrudge them for what is about to happen but damn me if I don't think this is ultimately a lose/lose situation either for them.
Israel is once again fighting a war for the right to exist and live in peace. I don't think they give a single flying F*** whether they win "in the world's eyes" as long as they win in Gaza. I think the gloves are going to be truly off on this round and all the past efforts Israel has made to avoid hurting civilians will be just that…a thing of the past. At this point, there are no non-combatants in Gaza. They have trained their 8 year olds to shoot guns and dream of killing Jews.
Nitro Power
AG
There was a video in the Shapiro clip of a little girl (9-10 ish) on the shoulders of a man holding an M4 and some sort of semiautomatic pistol.

To clarify the little girl was holding the guns.
ABATTBQ11
AG
TAMUallen said:

TommyBrady said:

I doubt it. These were planned attacks.

If this had been Israel striking without warning then you'd be right since they wouldn't have stockpiled goods that would be needed during a conflict/siege

Even if they've stockpiled diesel, generators won't last that long. Even a little 25kwh generator for a house is going to use 300+ gallons a week. 10 of those would run 3000 gallons a week. Try rubbing hospitals and other stuff of them that needs hundreds of kwh and you're going to run dry fast even with tens of thousands of gallons.

Even if hamas stockpiled goods and fuel, no one else did. Palestinians are about to find out what the apocalypse looks like and what kind of aid organization hamas really is when the chips are down.
Ag with kids
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

I support continuing to help Ukraine but this is ****ing heinous if they do this.

Cowards can't man up and just do what's right and support a clean Israeli bill...
BCO07
AG
Is the Israeli populace not armed? I couldn't imagine that the idea of going door to door in Texas would be particularly successful
TAMUallen
AG
No doubt but Hamas' desire is nothing but hamas so not very unexpected theyd have their people suffer. They'll just blame Israel.

In their fantastical vision of plans going well they'd likely forecast overrunning Israel and commandeering the needed resources. It'll be interesting to see how dire the situation is in another week or two
Ag with kids
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

As previous poster said, the white house should stay out of congress.

Would biden veto an Israeli assistance package without attached Ukraine aid?

That'd be pretty ballsy
I could see that POS threatening it for sure...
Aggie369
AG
Less than 2% armed
FWAppraiser
AG
Israeli air strikes have started again. They're attempting to "clear a path" for ground troops. Troops on the ground "are pissed" and ready for the fight. Elite fighters have been sent to south Israel, as they're anticipating urban/gorilla-style warfare. Real concern that Hezbollah will get involved because Israel doesn't have the resources to fight in Gaza and defend itself from missiles from the West Bank.

If Hezbollah gets involved, all bets are off. This may go nuclear. Pray.
First Page Last Page
Page 45 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.