Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,868 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
Rebel Yell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

will25u said:

She'd be raped and murdered if she set foot in Gaza

Most of the pro-Palestine crowds chanting in American streets would too.

They are stupid.
Nitro Power
AG
Hope they shoot anything that moves
45-70Ag
AG
TexasAggiesWin
S
And Biden sleeps (the entire weekend)
Rebel Yell
AG
45-70Ag said:

Israel sees their "gas" and raises with "glass"
Isosceles_Kramer
What are they investigating? Australia is hard left. Probably just if they were vaxxed and had permits to venture out in public. I'd wager Australia supports Hamas more than Israel at this point to be honest..
CuriousAg
When does Israel heat up the strip? Still waiting on reservists to arrive?
The Last Cobra Commander
AG
Eliminatus said:

Israel is about to kill a lot of people. I just don't think they are going to come out "the winners" in the world's eyes.

That group of people you speak of already have their minds made up. The righteous side is anxious to see Zohan start stacking bodies. Get some!!!
"The leftist is driven by something other than facts and can't be cured."
YouBet
AG
FWAppraiser said:

WWIII has been talked about for a LONG time, but I fear we're now actually on the precipice.

Yeah, I hope everyone has enjoyed security and progress via Bretton Woods because that is clearly ending.
RK
AG
Nm.
RK
AG
will25u said:

Germany trying to go 1-2.
will25u
45-70Ag
AG
Once Israel enters Gaza, they're doing so knowing most of the hostages they won't be able to rescue. If their approach is to annihilate all those in Gaza, that type of fighting will be easier than trying to spare some people.

There is no way to predict the dominos that will fall as a result of this but we better all pray Israel is successful.
will25u
Nitro Power
AG
If you believe what Bibi says, it's going to be history altering. I for one believe him.
CDUB98
AG
will25u said:

This tickles me fancy a bit.
Rebel Yell
AG
will25u said:

Serious question: Why is this even allowed? It should be US flag and your state flag. Anything else is splitting your loyalties.
one safe place
TAMUallen said:

Rebel Yell said:

TAMUallen said:

flashplayer said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

The problem is that many are launched in the middle of densely packed residential neighborhoods, so not always easy to hit back.
I don't think the Israelis will give a rat's patootie about that now.

Here is another issue I have. Between Gaza, Hexbollah attacking from Lebanon and the Syrian border, in an attempt to overwhelm the Iron Dome and other similar systems, at some point the Israelis will be running low with armaments for those systems. At that point what happens? Does Israeli command take a big gulp and say, "F*** it all," and launch a nuke?

I honestly don't understand why they don't go ahead and drop a nuke on Gaza just to deter further f***ery from the other actors and Iran. That would stop this crap in a heartbeat. Nukes aren't much of a deterrent if no one believes you're going to use them.

Because even though justified, they'd become the villain of the world. It'd serve to generate more hatred from Muslims worldwide and have nation states likely shifting to endorse or become fundamentalists eager to crusade against Israel

Generate more hatred from the Muslim world?

At this point, does Israel care about that? Palestine wants to exterminate Jews. The question was if they lose the iron dome do they launch? It is a real possibility. If they lose the Iron Dome, they would be over run and cease to exist. At that point they don't care about making more enemies, they are about to be exterminated.

If there was ever a time to use a nuke, Israel would have the justification.

Yes more hatred. It'd be an outright war without using proxies. It'd be end of world, world War 3 type of situation with likely Muslim nations sunni/Shia, who war with each other, banding together to fight for the destruction of Israel and any other nation who stands with Israel
End of the world? Nah
CDUB98
AG
Rebel Yell said:

will25u said:

Serious question: Why is this even allowed? It should be US flag and your state flag. Anything else is splitting your loyalties.

It's (D)ifferent.
ABATTBQ11
AG
I don't think they care about killing civilians at this point, and they shouldn't. Most of Gaza was celebrating in the streets and a bunch of them have taken part in or celebrated the execution of hostages. They may have thought this was great yesterday, but in the next few months they're going to realize that this was a terrible ****ing idea and everything they've visited on Israel for the past decades is about to come back at them with a righteous vengeance.
one safe place
FWAppraiser said:

Thousands of troops and a ton of tanks are lining the Gaza border. Israeli ground operations starting soon.
Good, I hope they go scorched earth. Kill everything they see.
will25u
Obviously this is all Trump's fault.

Old May Banker
AG
CDUB98 said:

will25u said:

Can Israel handle Iran and both borders without us? They're Surrounded by evil.
JFABNRGR
AG
will25u said:

Unconfirmed video of air attack on Iranian supported convoy.

https://reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/s/bNfNS1srZd
Nitro Power
AG
As I said earlier...anything that moves

Won't be a popular take but just taking out leadership won't change a damn thing.
TAMUallen
AG
will25u said:

Who wants to tell the UAW that she is supporting Palestinian terrorists AND LGBTQ with UAW?
SHELTON@TAYLOR
Eliminatus said:

FWAppraiser said:

Thousands of troops and a ton of tanks are lining the Gaza border. Israeli ground operations starting soon.

I truly have no idea how this can go.

You have a pending ground movement precipitated basically on hate alone. Worst case scenario is super bleak. Room to room fighting. Fallujah style but with 2 million people instead of a few thousand. The Jews aren't even trying to pretend they are not fueled with vengeance either. Clear out Hamas infrastructure and support sure. But likely just going to kill a bunch of them too as a cherry on top. The problem is it will be close quarters urban combat and that is never a clean affair. Ever. Especially not with the last couple of days.

Israel is about to kill a lot of people. I just don't think they are going to come out "the winners" in the world's eyes. The bar for public opinion on Israel is just so damn high. Especially against professional victims like Palestine.

I don't begrudge them for what is about to happen but damn me if I don't think this is ultimately a lose/lose situation either for them.
Israel's response to the world about public opinion "Shove it up your ass"
CDUB98
AG
Old May Banker said:

CDUB98 said:

will25u said:

Can Israel handle Iran and both borders without us? They're Surrounded by evil.

Considering recent history, I'd never count Israel out.
Nitro Power
AG
And why should they care..most of the world hates them anyway.
TommyBrady
AG
We may or may not be helping with targeting using SOC aircraft over Gaza and in the region

Also look up Phoenix Ghost's they might be getting some action
bonfarr
AG
Eliminatus said:

FWAppraiser said:

I truly have no idea how this can go.

You have a pending ground movement precipitated basically on hate alone. Worst case scenario is super bleak. Room to room fighting. Fallujah style but with 2 million people instead of a few thousand. The Jews aren't even trying to pretend they are not fueled with vengeance either. Clear out Hamas infrastructure and support sure. But likely just going to kill a bunch of them too as a cherry on top. The problem is it will be close quarters urban combat and that is never a clean affair. Ever. Especially not with the last couple of days.

Israel is about to kill a lot of people. I just don't think they are going to come out "the winners" in the world's eyes. The bar for public opinion on Israel is just so damn high. Especially against professional victims like Palestine.

I don't begrudge them for what is about to happen but damn me if I don't think this is ultimately a lose/lose situation either for them.

We have historical reference for what is about to happen, look to the Israeli invasion of Lebanon.
TAMUallen
AG
TommyBrady said:

We may or may not be helping with targeting using SOC aircraft over Gaza and in the region

I'd be surprised if we aren't already active BUT this is the Biden administration run through the Obama admin who loves Iran, Arab Spring, Valerie Jarrett etc etc sooooo who knows what is truly going on with our beloved United States
SHELTON@TAYLOR
Nitro Power said:

If you believe what Bibi says, it's going to be history altering. I for one believe him.
SAY WHAT YOU WILL about Bibi, but he is a man who does what he says. I dont imagine he will come to some sudden thought that he needs to take the advice of France or Italy or NO Biden. He's going to take Hamas Gaza to the train station.
one safe place
Nitro Power said:

As I said earlier...anything that moves

Won't be a popular take but just taking out leadership won't change a damn thing.
Yep, they would replace a leader with an equally bad one. You cannot fret over annihilating women and children that are members of the cult to which they belong. The old ones hate you and want to kill you, the young ones will do the same when they get old enough. There is no such thing as collateral damage when dealing with those kind of subhuman vermin.
suburban cowboy
AG
is it true that Israel holds the keys to Palestine's electricity, water, and sewage?

If so, why have they not shut it down?
First Page Last Page
Page 44 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.