Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,791 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
Who?mikejones!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nitro Power
AG
Good start, but I still see buildings standing. More work to be done
Nitro Power
AG
And that slobbering asshat won't do a damn thing about it
aggiehawg
AG
Beginning to look a lot like Syria after years of war there.
bonfarr
AG
will25u said:

That place was a complete ****hole before Israel started leveling buildings. I guess they don't have a Sherman Williams equivalent over there or they just like the grey cement color shade. No wonder they are always so angry.
Kashchei
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

This is why I'm even more reticent to travel abroad. If anything were to happen to me or my family this administration would do jack ****
Psycho Bunny
Kashchei said:

Agthatbuilds said:

This is why I'm even more reticent to travel abroad. If anything were to happen to me or my family this administration would do jack ****
This administration wouldn't do anything, if you or your family was killed here in the U.S.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
Ag87H2O said:

AgLiving06 said:

This is a very tough watch, but Shapiro uses Hamas's own videos to show just what kind of people we are dealing with.
Every American should be forced to watch this segment in its entirity. If is sickening. This is what real, pure evil looks like.

You don't ignore it, placate it, negotiate with it, appease it, or co-exist and live with it. You eliminate it from the face of the earth. They were given opportunity to have a homeland and create a better life for themselves and their families. Hamas and the Palestinians that support it have no one to blame but themselves for what is about to happen to them and their uncivilization.

This is a righteous fight that has to be won, and won now while the civilized world finally understands.
I second this. Every liberal and left leaning piece of trash should have to watch this from start to finish
txags92
AG
aggiehawg said:

Beginning to look a lot like Syria after years of war there.
Israel needs to make it look like Bakhmut.
RONA Ag
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

will25u said:

Putin must stand with Hamas, because Kadyrov doesn't blow his nose without Russian's permission

This just stinks of Russian involvement. Russia and Iran trying to stretch US resources and attention to allow for them to make strategic gains. Does China join in now?
Psycho Bunny
RONA Ag said:

Psycho Bunny said:

will25u said:

Putin must stand with Hamas, because Kadyrov doesn't blow his nose without Russian's permission

This just stinks of Russian involvement. Russia and Iran trying to stretch US resources and attention to allow for them to make strategic gains. Does China join in now?
If I'm China I'm attacking Taiwan no later than Friday
BBRex
AG
RONA Ag said:

BBRex said:

richardag said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Some of our Universities and Colleges have become fertile ground for cesspools of ignorance.

They have a common enemy: Western civilization. They hate freedom, and those in the West who align themselves with this kind of terrorism would almost certainly be fine with that kind of violence here if it meant they could undo personal liberty and put everyone under the yoke of their rule.

This is misleading this isn't just "students at Colombia" it's the Palestinian Solidarity Group… of course they are going to say something like this. I'm sure we have a group at A&M like this as well.

It's dumb to take the opinion of a group on a campus and say that the entire university student body thinks it

Nobody thinks that everyone at any university thinks exactly the same thing. The point is that there are significant numbers of people who support Hamas, and they aren't just students or faculty with ties to the ME.
Who?mikejones!

This is one of the non militant Palestinians, fwiw.

Yeah, hope you like the dark
Wrec86 Ag
deddog said:

Nitro Power said:

aggiehawg said:

Nitro Power said:

45-70Ag said:

Why would Iran do that though? We don't have to fight a war with boots on the ground. A few strategic drone strikes and you can cripple them.
Blockade their ports and destroy their oil infrastructure. Game over.
Then let Israel destroy their nuclear program, which they have done before.
1. Cannot blockade Iranian ports, would cause a catastrophic increase in oil prices
2. Much harder said than done, this isn't Osirak. The Iranians have done a very good job of distributing their sites, they are well defended, and an Israeli air attack would be extremely difficult because of the extreme ranges, and the (likely) inability to overly Saudi Arabia.Plus the need to overfly Syria + Iraq, and then make the return journey home.
Point 2 sounds like a small re-write of Top Gun Maverick.
aggiehawg
AG
Wrec86 Ag said:

deddog said:

Nitro Power said:

aggiehawg said:

Nitro Power said:

45-70Ag said:

Why would Iran do that though? We don't have to fight a war with boots on the ground. A few strategic drone strikes and you can cripple them.
1. Cannot blockade Iranian ports, would cause a catastrophic increase in oil prices
2. Much harder said than done, this isn't Osirak. The Iranians have done a very good job of distributing their sites, they are well defended, and an Israeli air attack would be extremely difficult because of the extreme ranges, and the (likely) inability to overly Saudi Arabia.Plus the need to overfly Syria + Iraq, and then make the return journey home.
Don't we have two naval bases in Bahrain? That's just a hop skip and a jump to Iran.
txags92
AG
deddog said:

Nitro Power said:

aggiehawg said:

Nitro Power said:

45-70Ag said:

#1 - Worth it this time. Time to rip the bandaid off and start letting Iran feel real pain for the pain they inflict elsewhere via their proxies.

#2 - I wouldn't bet that Saudi would prohibit overflights given what Iran has been doing to them via Yemen lately. Iran is a much bigger threat to Saudi Arabia than Israel is. They may not be able to reach all of the facilities and the deepest buried parts of the critical ones, but they can sure F up all the infrastructure feeding into those facilities and make them unusable/inaccessible for the foreseeable future. And if Iran is using Russian air defense systems, they have to be feeling much less secure with the recent failures of those systems in Ukraine against much lower tech than what the Israelis will be using.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

hamas's videos and the hundreds of dead from the music festival attack day otherwise. Send his ass back to Gaza.
txags92
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

I hate when they let people say stuff like that and don't immediately show them the videos of the ravers being attacked and abducted. Why let them say that without showing them easily available proof that they are telling a lie? Confront them with reality and then ask them to explain why the world shouldn't turn their country into a glass parking lot.
ABATTBQ11
AG
will25u said:

Too bad
So sad
Don't care

Voted for terrorists
Celebrated terrorists
Got terrorism

**** them
TexasAggiesWin
S
Agthatbuilds said:

Guy is so full of ****. How can anyone watch videos of what has happened and claim that Hama is only attacking Israeli military personnel? Guess they all went to the Rave this weekend?

ABATTBQ11
AG
These are the same people that say the Holocaust didn't happen.
txags92
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

I know, but there is no reason with the technology we have at our fingertips to not immediately challenge such an outrageous and obvious lie. Maybe he does believe what he is saying, but CNN has the capability to immediately show him that he is wrong and ask him if it changes his opinion to know the truth of what is happening.
aggiehawg
AG
txags92 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

I know, but there is no reason with the technology we have at our fingertips to not immediately challenge such an outrageous and obvious lie. Maybe he does believe what he is saying, but CNN has the capability to immediately show him that he is wrong and ask him if it changes his opinion to know the truth of what is happening.
Since when has CNN ever told the truth?
ABATTBQ11
AG
txags92 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

I know, but there is no reason with the technology we have at our fingertips to not immediately challenge such and outrageous and obvious lie. Maybe he does believe what he is saying, but CNN has the capability to immediately show him that he is wrong and ask him if it changes his opinion to know the truth of what is happening.

"It's fake"
"Israeli propaganda"
Bull**** bull**** bull****
Pinochet
Wrec86 Ag said:

deddog said:

Nitro Power said:

aggiehawg said:

Nitro Power said:

45-70Ag said:

Or a particular Star Wars movie.
Win At Life
AG
txags92 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Those who orchestrated the Holocaust did their best to conceal what they were doing from not just the outside world, but their own people, while Hamas proudly publishes this as much as they can.

Let that sink in.
BenFiasco14
AG
aggiehawg said:

txags92 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Old May Banker
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Too late for all that bull**** he's peddling.
Street Fighter
AG
txags92 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

I hate when they let people say stuff like that and don't immediately show them the videos of the ravers being attacked and abducted. Why let them say that without showing them easily available proof that they are telling a lie? Confront them with reality and then ask them to explain why the world shouldn't turn their country into a glass parking lot.

Because they want to push the same lie.
GAC06
AG
aggiehawg said:

Wrec86 Ag said:

deddog said:

Nitro Power said:

aggiehawg said:

Nitro Power said:

45-70Ag said:

Don't we have two naval bases in Bahrain? That's just a hop skip and a jump to Iran.

They're talking about the difficulty for Israel to reach Iran. We don't have that problem.
txags92
AG
aggiehawg said:

txags92 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

I know they have always been liars when it came to domestic politics, but they are really showing their true colors carrying water for Hamas...
aggiehawg
AG
Remember when Biden promised to monitor things in Afghanistan using over-the-horizon capabilities?
Yukon Cornelius
AG
will25u said:

"before the decree takes effect before the day passes away like chaff before there comes upon you the burning anger of the Lord, before there comes upon you the day of the anger of the Lord. Seek the Lord, all you humble of the land, who do his just commands; seek righteousness; seek humility; perhaps you may be hidden on the day of the anger of the Lord. For Gaza shall be deserted, and Ashkelon shall become a desolation; Ashdod's people shall be driven out at noon, and Ekron shall be uprooted. Woe to you inhabitants of the seacoast, you nation of the Cherethites! The word of the Lord is against you, O Canaan, land of the Philistines; and I will destroy you until no inhabitant is left."
Zephaniah 2:2-5 ESV
txags92
AG
GAC06 said:

aggiehawg said:

Wrec86 Ag said:

deddog said:

Nitro Power said:

aggiehawg said:

Nitro Power said:

45-70Ag said:

They're talking about the difficulty for Israel to reach Iran. We don't have that problem.
We have plenty of tanker assets in the area to help them out too.
fka ftc
Phatbob said:

fka ftc said:

It's only a ridiculous comparison because you want to nuance it with what you think the Indians would want and what you think most Palestinians want and what you ignore that some Jews want.

If they had an opinion, I would think most indigenous tribes would have been fine with "eradicating" the presence of white colonists.

They are many Jews who support the eradication of all Muslims.

Taking the positions of Hamas and Hezbollah and applying that to all Palestinians is what is ridiculous.
Got the receipts for that? If you are talking about Israel, a large portion of the in-good-standing and voting population are Muslim. There are a-hole Jews just like there are a-hole any other ethnic group, but Israeli Jews are unique in that their direct neighbors would rather blow up their kids to kill them than to admit that Israel has a right to exist.

The Palestinian state has been offered 100% of what they wanted in the past with the 1 caveat that they had to drop the part of their charter which calls for the absolute destruction of Israel and they refused to accept it.
Israeli citizen not the same thing as Jew. Are you claiming there are Jewish muslims? That's a new one.
First Page Last Page
Page 40 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.