Israel/Hamas going at it

1,666,590 Views | 9813 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by AtticusMatlock
Psycho Bunny
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Agthatbuilds said:

Did you read the letter

Here it is again. It succinctly presents the coming deluge of messages we're going to get about this attack being justified

Yes I did read the letter, why I want my 5 seconds back.

The fact a university that for decades and centuries had and was held in high regard, now has resulted in the biggest collected groups of mindless scum. I have more respect for those from lone star college than havard university.
mts6175
AG
TH36 said:

So, I've been watching my flight tracker all day and there has been a large amount of cargo type aircraft leaving Israel today. For instance 2 - Polish C-130's just left. Earlier there were 2 - Polish military airliner type aircraft left. 1 - Bulgarian military airliner. 1 - US military Lear jet. 2 - Hungarian airline type aircraft that were military. Seems like everyone is getting their people the hell out of there. To me that looks bad, like they're expecting this to escalate.

Just heard on CNN was actually the opposite with Polish. They were bringing people and equipment in but Hamas firing rockets at the airport.
HowdyTAMU
AG
Ahem. The "I" is India.
mts6175
AG
Rossticus said:

mts6175 said:

ChemAg15 said:

Isosceles_Kramer said:

Hamas is commiting major war crimes, and recording it for online view. I don't see how they can gather the usual sympathy and play the victim card with this attack. There are atrocities being shown unlike their previous attacks. Very sad.

This is what is alarming to me. Hamas is acting like they aren't going to play the victim card which means they WANT Isreal to respond with overwhelming force. Whoever is pulling the strings, their goal seems to be total warfare.

Conspiracy theory answer - Iran is trying to draw us into a war and will attempt to hit us inside the USA too with some terrorist attack.

Hezbollah already has started attacking Israel in the northern district today. Gut tells me Israel is about to attempt to go Fallujah on Gaza, which will draw the other anti Israel Arab nations and terrorist groups. They want the west to engage.

This will get nasty.

BRICS. Russia is in a tight spot, Iran wants to eliminate Israel, and China wants Taiwan. The US has shown that we lack resolve and will self cannibalize and bail before the job is done (Afghanistan, Ukraine, etc.) for political benefit. I don't think it's a coincidence that this begins when it has. I expect China to get froggy here shortly.

Agree. China will move on Taiwan on this too, just left it out of my reply.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
RangerRick9211 said:

SHELTON@TAYLOR said:

HowdyTAMU said:

aggiehawg said:

JFABNRGR said:

aggiehawg said:

RangerRick9211 said:

Israel UN envoy confirmed "dozens" of US hostages in Gaza.

I wonder what SpecOps we have going before the ground invasion to rescue them.
None.

Yeah the biden admin will just send billions of tax dollars in ransom.
That's not what I meant. Those "hostages" are either already dead or are being tortured to near death. They have no real value to Hamas.
Yes, Israel will consider them dead already, and, as you point out, they likely are or soon will be. Team Biden will use it as an excuse to keep them from doing what they need to do.
I can promise you that BIBI and Israel could care less what Biden says, threatens or otherwise...We have no control over their actions until this is over to their satisfaction

I disagree, but what do I know.

We are their closest ally. We have the second largest pop of Jews outside of Israel. Our people are victims and current hostages in Gaza. It's our strategic wartime stockpile that will enable them, through replenishment - I'd guess Congress will take that up this week, for them to unleash everything they have.

The 48 hour timeline for the ground assault is just as much prep as it is checking the boxes with Allies, imo.
With a competent leader id agree. They have one, we dont, They know that, apparently you dont.
agent-maroon
AG
Yeah, good point that maybe they have some actionable intel with some hostages. Just doesn't seem like hamas is taking hostages for anything other than blood orgies but of course we wouldn't know any different.

I'm admittedly impatient for the response. I want Israel to take their revenge on these barbarian animals and I want it to hurt all they way into Tehran.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
RangerRick9211
AG
agent-maroon said:

Old May Banker said:

bonfarr said:

Israel isnt going to get those hostages back alive. Once that is assured we are going to see the fireworks begin. Any house that has housed a terrorist on Mossad's list is going to be leveled. Any military aged male with an AK in his hand is going to get smoked. They are likely also going to hit a major target in Iran and there isn't a damn thing Iran can do to stop it.

I think it is going to be / needs to be worse than you describe... I believe indiscriminate death is about to descend upon them in a manner we haven't seen in generations.
Anybody else surprised that massive retaliatory actions haven't already begun? I mean we all know it's going to happen, but I'm surprised that it's taking so long.

I have nothing to cite, but again, I think they are getting their international ducks in a row. They now how the media, et al. will flip the narrative by this Friday. Full inventory of their dead and those not Israeli. Full inventory of the hostages. Other countries, you've got 48 hours on the chess board to maneuver for your reasons, then we scorch Gaza.
No Spin Ag
Agthatbuilds said:

agent-maroon said:

Old May Banker said:

bonfarr said:

Israel isnt going to get those hostages back alive. Once that is assured we are going to see the fireworks begin. Any house that has housed a terrorist on Mossad's list is going to be leveled. Any military aged male with an AK in his hand is going to get smoked. They are likely also going to hit a major target in Iran and there isn't a damn thing Iran can do to stop it.

I think it is going to be / needs to be worse than you describe... I believe indiscriminate death is about to descend upon them in a manner we haven't seen in generations.
Anybody else surprised that massive retaliatory actions haven't already begun? I mean we all know it's going to happen, but I'm surprised that it's taking so long.

They are preparing the battlefield

That all needs to be rubble by the time Israel gets done with it.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
flakrat
AG
mts6175 said:

TH36 said:

So, I've been watching my flight tracker all day and there has been a large amount of cargo type aircraft leaving Israel today. For instance 2 - Polish C-130's just left. Earlier there were 2 - Polish military airliner type aircraft left. 1 - Bulgarian military airliner. 1 - US military Lear jet. 2 - Hungarian airline type aircraft that were military. Seems like everyone is getting their people the hell out of there. To me that looks bad, like they're expecting this to escalate.

Just heard on CNN was actually the opposite with Polish. They were bringing people and equipment in but Hamas firing rockets at the airport.

As in, they were on approach but had to scratch the landing do to rockets in the area?
Rossticus
HowdyTAMU said:

Ahem. The "I" is India.

Yes. I'm aware but Iran is still an ally of Russia, as is China. Russia and China are the two biggest players in the alliance and I tend to refer to BRICS when something is being driven jointly by Russia/China as the rest will inevitably tend to be dragged along for the ride in one way or another.
JFABNRGR
AG
mts6175 said:

ChemAg15 said:

Isosceles_Kramer said:

Hamas is commiting major war crimes, and recording it for online view. I don't see how they can gather the usual sympathy and play the victim card with this attack. There are atrocities being shown unlike their previous attacks. Very sad.

This is what is alarming to me. Hamas is acting like they aren't going to play the victim card which means they WANT Isreal to respond with overwhelming force. Whoever is pulling the strings, their goal seems to be total warfare.

Conspiracy theory answer - Iran is trying to draw us into a war and will attempt to hit us inside the USA too with some terrorist attack.

Hezbollah already has started attacking Israel in the northern district today. Gut tells me Israel is about to attempt to go Fallujah on Gaza, which will draw the other anti Israel Arab nations and terrorist groups. They want the west to engage.

This will get nasty.

If Iran was trying to draw us into war with them why wouldn't they just attack us?

They could easily sink a ship or have a half dozen terrorists gun us down at any number of highly populated events here at home.
mts6175
AG
flakrat said:

mts6175 said:

TH36 said:

As in, they were on approach but had to scratch the landing do to rockets in the area?

That's what they were saying. Said they fired 150 rockets at the airport while the polish were bringing supplies in.
HowdyTAMU
AG
Cyber attacks on at least one Israeli asset -- Jerusalem Post. Keeps being taken offline.

The new face of warfare.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Does Israel go for regime change in Iran?
Ag with kids
AG
I think Hamas is about to be as surprised about Israel's response as OBL was to the US response after 9/11.

Israel hasn't declared war since the Yom Kippur war and that was against a bunch of countries...they are going Old Testament (yeah I know) on them now...
torrid
AG
HowdyTAMU said:

Cyber attacks on at least one Israeli asset -- Jerusalem Post. Keeps being taken offline.

The new face of warfare.
Can they do the same to the Eagle or KBTX?
TAMUallen
AG
There's a definite reason for Iran to poke the bears, Israel and America right now. We've given so much to Ukraine (and left so much in Afghanistan) that I bet we're not in an ideal spot, completely ignoring our POTUS. Factor in the that Iran and Russia have run together, there's some creepy WWIII possibilities. Hell, just saw how Ukraine special forces were actively hunting Wagner in Sudan
flakrat
AG
HowdyTAMU said:

The new face of warfare.

Probably a DoS attack.
HowdyTAMU
AG
I can't necessarily argue against it, but I'd sure think they have something that simple already covered. They likely get attacked all the time. This seems to be a more advanced attack. Yes, I know some DDoS attacks can be more sophisticated, but they can still be prevented.
aggiehawg
AG
Ag with kids said:

I think Hamas is about to be as surprised about Israel's response as OBL was to the US response after 9/11.

Israel hasn't declared war since the Yom Kippur war and that was against a bunch of countries...they are going Old Testament (yeah I know) on them now...
There's a been three or four times that Hamas has attacked out of Gaza. Those times, after a few days or weeks, Israel backed down by declaring a ceasefire.

Israel is done with that, in my view. They will not let Gaza fester again for a long time.
Ag with kids
AG
HowdyTAMU said:

Nikki Haley...

"This should be personal for every woman and man in America," Haley said. "Why? Because when [Hamas] did this, when they made this surprise attack, when they took these hostages, when they murdered these families, they were celebrating.

"And what were they celebrating?" Haley asked. "They were saying 'Death to Israel,' 'Death to America.' This is not just an attack on Israel. This is an attack on America."

Haley told the public that it needed to unite around "making sure our enemies do not hurt our friends."

"America can never be so arrogant to think we don't need friends, just like we needed them on 911," she said, asking the American people to support Ukraine against Russia and Israel against Hamas.
Haley tells Netanyahu: 'Finish them'

"I say this to Prime Minister [Benjamin] Netanyahu: Finish them. Finish them. Hamas did this. You know Iran is behind it. Finish them."

https://www.jpost.com/american-politics/article-765301
She could have left out the Ukraine part...I get the friends thing but Ukraine isn't our friend. They are just not our enemy.
GAC06
AG
TAMUallen said:

There's a definite reason for Iran to poke the bears, Israel and America right now. We've given so much to Ukraine (and left so much in Afghanistan) that I bet we're not in an ideal spot, completely ignoring our POTUS. Factor in the that Iran and Russia have run together, there's some creepy WWIII possibilities. Hell, just saw how Ukraine special forces were actively hunting Wagner in Sudan

What we left in Afghanistan is what we already planned to leave. We didn't lose any equipment or supplies, we lost the country. If anything, it saved us equipment and supplies in the long run.

As for Ukraine, very little we have given to them would apply to a wider conflict involving Israel. Most likely we will need to give them nothing. If it turns into a hot war with Iran, we aren't going to need millions of rounds of 155 anyway.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
I think reality hasn't set in for a lot of people yet. Americans and our society in general care a great deal what WEST societal norms dictate. We ignorantly allow tik tok or twitter...X....facebook....meta, whatever to influence us along with other ignorance's that are also influenced by the almighty dollar. HEAR ME NOW. Not only Israel, but all of their combined enemies, could care less about your football, your swifties,tv shows, your trending subjects, this is, was and always has been a fundamental holy war.

They are about to shake their portion of the earth like its never been before and sides will be taken. DO NOT FORGET that Hamas is asking Israel to bring the dog to this fight. I expect China to be an actual adversary very soon, but now its finally in the open. Same with Russia and others, now its about to be in the open. Israel is going to have to do things that as an educated and adjusted society, many feel cruel and unjust, and they will not flinch, and will not care, because they have fought to exist since time. You should get right with those who matter and with your beliefs because its about to go a direction that NO ONE can predict unless the book of revelations already did.
one safe place
Ag with kids said:

HowdyTAMU said:

Nikki Haley...

"And what were they celebrating?" Haley asked. "They were saying 'Death to Israel,' 'Death to America.' This is not just an attack on Israel. This is an attack on America."

No Nikki, it was an attack on Israel. Israel should deal with it.

Nice try though.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Might be tough sledding over the next couple months.

Hold me.
Ag with kids
AG
aggiehawg said:

Ag with kids said:

There's a been three or four times that Hamas has attacked out of Gaza. Those times, after a few days or weeks, Israel backed down by declaring a ceasefire.

Israel is done with that, in my view. They will not let Gaza fester again for a long time.

Yep. I agree 100%. Hence the declaration of war. They're playing for keeps now, not just to punish the immediate bad behavior by Hamas. This is fire and brimstone time for them...
TAMUallen
AG
one safe place said:

Ag with kids said:

HowdyTAMU said:

Nikki Haley...

Nice try though.

She's not wrong. Iranian politicians were celebrating with both chants.

Let's not overextend but let's also not fail to recognize an outright enemy at least at the governmental level.
RangerRick9211
AG
one safe place said:

Ag with kids said:

HowdyTAMU said:

Nikki Haley...

Nice try though.

There's a lot of Americans dead or held hostage today.

And the puppet master was chanting, "Death to America", in their government this weekend.
one safe place
TAMUallen said:

one safe place said:

Ag with kids said:

HowdyTAMU said:

Nikki Haley...

Nice try though.

She's not wrong. Iranian politicians were celebrating with both chants.

Let's not overextend but let's also not fail to recognize an outright enemy at least at the governmental level.
I don't doubt they were chanting. I think everyone realizes Iran and others in that part of the world are our enemies though.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Hamas bouta get that tic-tac sicced on 'em.
XXXVII
Rusty Aha said:

Need some A-10's to go

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPT
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
Cliff.Booth
Clean out the Gaza Strip. Clear it. Anyone who wants to leave in peace can leave but it cannot be a thorn in Israel's side anymore. Those who lived there can go live in one of the nearby nations who alleges to support them. Israel needs to show its teeth and make these ****ers pay with their land, property, and lives for failing to choose peace and compromise over hate.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Yep. I agree 100%. Hence the declaration of war. They're playing for keeps now, not just to punish the immediate bad behavior by Hamas. This is fire and brimstone time for them...
I don't see any way out for the Israelis, that has to be a "final soluton" for lack of a better term.Everybody is in uncharted territory right now and essentially operating blind.

one safe place
Cliff.Booth said:

Clean out the Gaza Strip. Clear it. Anyone who wants to leave in peace can leave but it cannot be a thorn in Israel's side anymore. Those who lived there can go live in one of the nearby nations who alleges to support them. Israel needs to show its teeth and make these ****ers pay with their land, property, and lives for failing to choose peace and compromise over hate.
There is really no other option. You cannot deal with vermin of this type. They have to be killed or forced so far away they are not a threat to invade. The former is preferred. I wouldn't worry too much about letting people leave. The higher the body count, the more ruthless you are, the bigger impression you leave.
RangerRick9211
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Hamas bouta get that tic-tac sicced on 'em.

Hamas to Hummus has been my favorite # on Twitter, err X, so far.

Also, what a win for X in all this. The unfiltered views, not white-washed by MSNBC, have struck a nerve. Also Instagram, my wife gets all her news there and the woman with blood from her bottom climbing out of Jeep is firing her on all cylinders. She's ready to grab my Glock and find a Hamas dude.
First Page Last Page
Page 26 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.