Israel/Hamas going at it

1,666,515 Views | 9813 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by AtticusMatlock
HowdyTAMU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oh, no doubt. I'm not arguing the efficacy of Team Biden's attempts. I'm just projecting what I'm confident will be happening behind closed doors.
TAMUallen
AG
RangerRick9211 said:

aggiehawg said:

JFABNRGR said:

aggiehawg said:

RangerRick9211 said:

Israel UN envoy confirmed "dozens" of US hostages in Gaza.

I wonder what SpecOps we have going before the ground invasion to rescue them.
None.

Yeah the biden admin will just send billions of tax dollars in ransom.
That's not what I meant. Those "hostages" are either already dead or are being tortured to near death. They have no real value to Hamas.

Then why take them at all? It makes no sense to bring them back and kill them.

I think the human shield or negotiation leverage makes some sense.

To show off, rape and torture
TommyBrady
AG
It was meant to embarrass the IDF and Israeli people. It was all for show and to put on video of little Palestine getting back at Israel. They also did it because they are just evil humans who enjoyed raping and torturing these people.
Who?mikejones!
RangerRick9211
AG
SHELTON@TAYLOR said:

HowdyTAMU said:

aggiehawg said:

JFABNRGR said:

aggiehawg said:

RangerRick9211 said:

None.

That's not what I meant. Those "hostages" are either already dead or are being tortured to near death. They have no real value to Hamas.
Yes, Israel will consider them dead already, and, as you point out, they likely are or soon will be. Team Biden will use it as an excuse to keep them from doing what they need to do.
I can promise you that BIBI and Israel could care less what Biden says, threatens or otherwise...We have no control over their actions until this is over to their satisfaction

I disagree, but what do I know.

We are their closest ally. We have the second largest pop of Jews outside of Israel. Our people are victims and current hostages in Gaza. It's our strategic wartime stockpile that will enable them, through replenishment - I'd guess Congress will take that up this week, for them to unleash everything they have.

The 48 hour timeline for the ground assault is just as much prep as it is checking the boxes with Allies, imo.
Rapier108
Ireland went from one of the most conservative countries in Europe, a leftist ****hole in less than a generation.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
aggiehawg
AG
RangerRick9211 said:

aggiehawg said:

JFABNRGR said:

aggiehawg said:

RangerRick9211 said:

None.

Doubtful. The only reason the Iran kept the embassy hostages alive was because they had value to them and were high profile.

Hamas took them for lack of a better term, their own barbaric "entertainment" purposes.
HowdyTAMU
AG
The EU is a disaster and many countries are about to see some of the issues they've created for themselves.
mts6175
AG
ChemAg15 said:

Isosceles_Kramer said:

Hamas is commiting major war crimes, and recording it for online view. I don't see how they can gather the usual sympathy and play the victim card with this attack. There are atrocities being shown unlike their previous attacks. Very sad.

This is what is alarming to me. Hamas is acting like they aren't going to play the victim card which means they WANT Isreal to respond with overwhelming force. Whoever is pulling the strings, their goal seems to be total warfare.

Conspiracy theory answer - Iran is trying to draw us into a war and will attempt to hit us inside the USA too with some terrorist attack.

Hezbollah already has started attacking Israel in the northern district today. Gut tells me Israel is about to attempt to go Fallujah on Gaza, which will draw the other anti Israel Arab nations and terrorist groups. They want the west to engage.

This will get nasty.
agent-maroon
AG
RangerRick9211 said:

aggiehawg said:

JFABNRGR said:

aggiehawg said:

RangerRick9211 said:

None.

Because they would rather make horrific snuff videos than for negotiating? Better question is why do they rape, torture, behead, desecrate the dead bodies, etc. when they could just shoot them dead?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
DCPD158
AG
HowdyTAMU said:

Troglodyte said:

They can go to West Bank.
Are they going to paraglide there?

Hamas' Trail of Tears
Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
taxpreparer
AG
Most American Jews are not Isreali, and do.not have any real ties with Isreal. I believe they do not care what happens there any more than I, half-german ancestry, cares what happens in Germany.
HumpitPuryear
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Did you read the letter

Here it is again. It succinctly presents the coming deluge of messages we're going to get about this attack being justified

Hey don't look over there!!! Right wing white supremacy is the biggest danger to democracy. Jewish ADL and DOJ and FJB says so!
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Because they would rather make horrific snuff videos than for negotiating? Better question is why do they rape, torture, behead, desecrate the dead bodies, etc. when they could just shoot them dead?
Just in their DNA. Barbarism. Look what they did to the Ambassador in Libya. He was worht many buckaroos as a hostage. He was killed and defiled anyway.

Look at the all of the atrocities the Japanese committed during WWII. They really believed down to their souls they were superior and that their inferiors deserved zero respect nor an ounce of humanity.
Not a Bot
AG
IIRC the photos of him being pulled out were of people trying to help him.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Rusty Aha said:

$6bb to Iran

Your tax dollars at work

You can thank the 81mm who "voted" for Biden and all of the Democrat supporters for their implicit support of evil.
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Old May Banker
AG
They place no value on human life.... and because they know the west does, they use it against us.
flakrat
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

Rob sounds like he needs another booster shot

I thought that idiot rage quit Twitter?
aggiehawg
AG
Not a Bot said:

IIRC the photos of him being pulled out were of people trying to help him.
He was dead.
bonfarr
AG
Israel isnt going to get those hostages back alive. Once that is assured we are going to see the fireworks begin. Any house that has housed a terrorist on Mossad's list is going to be leveled. Any military aged male with an AK in his hand is going to get smoked. They are likely also going to hit a major target in Iran and there isn't a damn thing Iran can do to stop it.
RangerRick9211
AG
Old May Banker
AG
All hell is going to break loose over there soon.
TAMUallen
AG
Old May Banker said:

All hell is going to break loose over there soon.

Good, bring hell to the terrorist scum.
BenFiasco14
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Just in their DNA. Barbarism. Look what they did to the Ambassador in Libya. He was worht many buckaroos as a hostage. He was killed and defiled anyway.

Look at the all of the atrocities the Japanese committed during WWII. They really believed down to their souls they were superior and that their inferiors deserved zero respect nor an ounce of humanity.

I don't like drawing parallels between the imperial Japanese army and jihadists. If it was comparable, wed still be seeing attacks by Japanese. No, that war is over and our people are in a weird way growing closer together.

No. It's not the same. Hamas and others are fighting a religious war. Religious wars are funny because they don't ever end unless there's a supernatural outcome. Muslims all over the world are fighting a religious fight, in their minds. You think American born Japanese today are walking around with fantasies of an America under the Japanese emperor? Absolutely not.

Every time you pass a Muslim on the street however, it's a coin flip on if they just tolerate you, or want to murder you. Keep that in mind.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Old May Banker
AG
bonfarr said:

Israel isnt going to get those hostages back alive. Once that is assured we are going to see the fireworks begin. Any house that has housed a terrorist on Mossad's list is going to be leveled. Any military aged male with an AK in his hand is going to get smoked. They are likely also going to hit a major target in Iran and there isn't a damn thing Iran can do to stop it.

I think it is going to be / needs to be worse than you describe... I believe indiscriminate death is about to descend upon them in a manner we haven't seen in generations.
DeangeloVickers
AG
What an idiot

HowdyTAMU
AG
Nikki Haley...

"This should be personal for every woman and man in America," Haley said. "Why? Because when [Hamas] did this, when they made this surprise attack, when they took these hostages, when they murdered these families, they were celebrating.

"And what were they celebrating?" Haley asked. "They were saying 'Death to Israel,' 'Death to America.' This is not just an attack on Israel. This is an attack on America."

Haley told the public that it needed to unite around "making sure our enemies do not hurt our friends."

"America can never be so arrogant to think we don't need friends, just like we needed them on 911," she said, asking the American people to support Ukraine against Russia and Israel against Hamas.
Haley tells Netanyahu: 'Finish them'

"I say this to Prime Minister [Benjamin] Netanyahu: Finish them. Finish them. Hamas did this. You know Iran is behind it. Finish them."

https://www.jpost.com/american-politics/article-765301
aggiehawg
AG
bonfarr said:

Mossad, as good as they are, will need the help of the residents of Gaza to find the rest. And therein lies the Fallujah problem. Had a nephew in the Army in Fallujah back then. They cleared and were pulled out.

And then the cockroaches came out and the military had to go back in, house to house. We saw how that worked out.

If azzhole A is the target. But person B is next to A, they are still an azzhole too. Not a genocide.
agent-maroon
AG
Old May Banker said:

bonfarr said:

I think it is going to be / needs to be worse than you describe... I believe indiscriminate death is about to descend upon them in a manner we haven't seen in generations.
Anybody else surprised that massive retaliatory actions haven't already begun? I mean we all know it's going to happen, but I'm surprised that it's taking so long.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dmart90
AG
I'm sure they are holding out hope some of the hostages will be recovered. Once that is of the table...
GAC06
AG
Quote:

We saw how that worked out.

Worked out pretty well. A rare chance to corner and destroy the enemy in an insurgency.
Who?mikejones!
agent-maroon said:

Old May Banker said:

bonfarr said:

Anybody else surprised that massive retaliatory actions haven't already begun? I mean we all know it's going to happen, but I'm surprised that it's taking so long.

They are preparing the battlefield

Nitro Power
AG
We have seen in the past what happens when Iran makes threats and a few rockets get tossed their way. This is going to be the likes that we have not seen in a very very long time.
Rossticus
mts6175 said:

ChemAg15 said:

Isosceles_Kramer said:

Hamas is commiting major war crimes, and recording it for online view. I don't see how they can gather the usual sympathy and play the victim card with this attack. There are atrocities being shown unlike their previous attacks. Very sad.

This is what is alarming to me. Hamas is acting like they aren't going to play the victim card which means they WANT Isreal to respond with overwhelming force. Whoever is pulling the strings, their goal seems to be total warfare.

Conspiracy theory answer - Iran is trying to draw us into a war and will attempt to hit us inside the USA too with some terrorist attack.

Hezbollah already has started attacking Israel in the northern district today. Gut tells me Israel is about to attempt to go Fallujah on Gaza, which will draw the other anti Israel Arab nations and terrorist groups. They want the west to engage.

This will get nasty.

BRICS. Russia is in a tight spot, Iran wants to eliminate Israel, and China wants Taiwan. The US has shown that we lack resolve and will self cannibalize and bail before the job is done (Afghanistan, Ukraine, etc.) for political benefit. I don't think it's a coincidence that this begins when it has. I expect China to get froggy here shortly.
First Page Last Page
Page 25 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.