Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,516 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
Waffledynamics
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Jeeper79 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Who would be surprised if Ukrainian "aid" had been skimmed and used to fund Hamas?
Me for one.
You realize that Ukraine is a corruption nation and has been for a very long time? You realize Joe Biden just gave $6 billion to Iran? You know Joe Biden and his family are corrupt? You realize there is no accountability regarding the aid? If I think Joe asked Ukraine to pass money on to Iran as a condition to the aid I am being irrational in my concern?
I'm going to start labeling posts like these as examples of "Ukraine Derangement Syndrome". For you, Ukraine suddenly became the root of all evils and ills. This is psychotic.

People are telling you how unlikely it is that what you're saying is correct. You refuse to listen. You're either trolling or neurotic about a small Eastern European country under invasion.

We're talking about Israel and Hamas here.
dmart90
AG
will25u said:

I have thought about this as well today. I hope hope hope there are no sleeper cells here in America. Could have easily come through our open southern border.

IF this were to happen, Hamas would seal their own fate for good.
Ag with kids
AG
TRM said:

This means there's a number of dead Hamas members from this...
Gilligan
AG
dmart90 said:

will25u said:

I have thought about this as well today. I hope hope hope there are no sleeper cells here in America. Could have easily come through our open southern border.

I pray there are no sleeper cells, but I think it would be naive to think their isn't.

The world is starting to boil. We never seem to learn from our past.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
This is likely going to happen with support from Russia and China. People have no clue how many men have come into this country over the last several years.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
dmart90 said:

will25u said:

SO you think Biden would do something about this? Or you think people who defend themselves wouldnt be federally prosecuted?
SHELTON@TAYLOR
Waffledynamics said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Jeeper79 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Who would be surprised if Ukrainian "aid" had been skimmed and used to fund Hamas?
Me for one.
You realize that Ukraine is a corruption nation and has been for a very long time? You realize Joe Biden just gave $6 billion to Iran? You know Joe Biden and his family are corrupt? You realize there is no accountability regarding the aid? If I think Joe asked Ukraine to pass money on to Iran as a condition to the aid I am being irrational in my concern?
I'm going to start labeling posts like these as examples of "Ukraine Derangement Syndrome". For you, Ukraine suddenly became the root of all evils and ills. This is psychotic.

People are telling you how unlikely it is that what you're saying is correct. You refuse to listen. You're either trolling or neurotic about a small Eastern European country under invasion.

Zelensky was a literal comedian whos platform was to end corruption and make peace with Russia.

Zelensky was a literal comedian whos platform was to end corruption and make peace with Russia.
Old May Banker
AG
Israel will save all of their folks that they can and then unleash hell.... as they should. It's gonna get "western" as hell in the ME.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Jeeper79 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Me for one.

You realize you're making a lot of non sequiturs that make no sense?
It makes perfect sense. Rather or not my concern is true or not is debatable, but my questions are reasonable given this administration.
WestTexAg12
AG
Teslag said:

will25u said:

Teslag said:

Probably not. Barrels are too short as well. We'd have left the afghanis M4's with rails on the upper receiver and a quad rail on a longer barrel than what's in the pic. Possibly some older M16A2's as well or even marine A3's which those in the pic definitely are not.

That is an American M4. Very familiar with them. Very few M16s are used nowadays.

https://www.military.com/equipment/m4-carbine

Yep. Lacks the A2 handles and the barrel is longer than the weapons in Don Jr's pic.I think the marines didn't switch to M4's until 5 years or so ago. So it's possible they left a lot of their older M16's as surplus to the Afghanis.

Had M4s in 2014

-Marine grunt
LMCane
These are the depraved and evil savages that Israel is facing.

They deliberately attacked a outdoor rave/nature party filled with hundreds of young adults, including this German national

who they murdered, broke her legs, stripped naked, and paraded through the streets of Gaza.

This is the inhuman evil scum that Israel is going to destroy in the next several weeks:

LMCane
Another issue I agree with Robert Kennedy on (along with his stance on the vaccines)

TAMUallen
AG
Don't embed that.

Give NSFW, gruesome, tough to watch warnings with a link
LMCane
annie88
AG
Good read.

A 50th Anniversary War?

Why did Hamas stage a long-planned, carefully executed and multifaceted attack on Israeli towns, soldiers, and civiliansone designed to instill terror by executing noncombatants, taking hostages, and desecrating the bodies of the dead?

And how were the killers able to enter Israeli proper in enough numbers to kill what could be hundreds and perhaps eventually wound what could be thousands?

a) Ostensibly, radical Palestinians wanted to stop any rumored rapprochement between the Gulf monarchiesthe traditional source of much of their cashand Israel, by forcing the issue of Arab solidarity in times of "war", especially through waging a gruesome attack aimed at civilians and encompassing executions and hostage taking. Iran likely was the driving force to prompt the wargiven its greatest fear is a Sunni Arab-Israeli rapprochement.

b) Arab forces have had only success against Israel through surprise attacks during Israeli holidays, as in the Yom Kippur War (i.e., was it any accident that the present attack began 50-years almost to the day after the October 6, 1973 beginning of the Yom Kippur War?). And so they struck again this Saturday during Simchat Torah, coming at the end of a weeklong Jewish celebration of Sukkotin hopes that others will join in as happened in 1973. (So much for the Arab warnings not for Westerners to conduct war during Ramadan).

c) Hamas may have reckoned that recent Israeli turmoil and mass leftist street protests over proposed reforms of the Israeli Supreme Court had led to permanent internal divisions and thus a climate of domestic distraction if not an erosion of deterrence.

But, more importantly, in a larger sense the Biden administration has contributed both to the notion that Hamas was a legitimate Middle East player, and to the perception that the U.S. was backing away from its traditional support for Israelto the delight of Hamasbased on the following inexplicable policies:

1) In February Secretary of State Blinken had bragged that not only had the Biden administration resumed massive aid to the PLA cancelled by Trump, but cumulatively had transferred $1 billioneven as Palestinian authorities bragged that they would continue to pay bounties to the families of "martyrs" (i.e., those killed while conducting terrorists attacks against Israel).

And millions of American dollars also went into Gaza, run by Hamasdespite the Biden administration's efforts to keep mostly quiet the resumption of such inexplicable support. In this regard, note the current shameful State-Department ("U.S. Office of Palestinian Affairs") website news release that was posted after today's attack. It ended with this quite embarrassing, morally equivalent admonition:

"We urged all sides to refrain from violence and retaliatory attacks. Terror and violence solve nothing."

"All sides?" "Refrain from retaliatory attacks?"

So Israel is the moral equivalent of terrorists executing civilians and brutalizing their corpses? And the IDF then is not supposed to retaliate against these killers?

This Biden State Department insanity cannot stand. So expect some apparatchik to take down this Munich-like posting as soon as possible.

2) The Biden administration had recently released some $6 billion to Iran through a prison swap deal that saw South Korea hand over embargoed Iranian money to Qatardespite Tehran's increased anti-Israeli rhetoric and its loud brag about the escalation. We should assume money for rockets (Hamas claims they have launched 5,000, and have received 100,000 of them via the Damascus airport) and weapons in general for Hamas were supplied by Iran, which again is likely the chief catalyst for this surprise attack.

3) Almost immediately, after his inauguration Biden mobilized to resume the bankrupt Iran deal. And in unhinged fashion he appointed the anti-Israeli bigot, pro-Iranian journalist Robert Malley as America's chief negotiator. Note that Malley is now under FBI investigation for security breaches, involving disclosing classified U.S. documents and also for allegedly helping pro-Iranian activists and propagandists land influential billets inside the U.S. government.

In short, there was a general Hamas and Iranian perception that the Biden administration had resumed the discredited Obama madness of empowering Iran, Hezbollah, and Hamas. This discredited agenda was to "balance" the power of Israel and the moderate Arab Gulf governments to achieve "creative tension", exacerbated by Biden's loathing of the government of Benjamn Netanyahu (who has been snubbed by Biden and never invited for an official visit).

Note as well that the Biden administration has siphoned off key weapons and munitions from stockpiles inside Israel to transfer them to Ukraine. The so-called "War Reserve AmmunitionIsrael" is all but depleted of just the sorts of weapons needed in the present crisis.

In this regard is there not a pattern here?

Upon the ascension of Biden and his woke military agendas, we saw the following: the complete humiliation of the U.S. in Kabul in its most shameful flight in 50 years and greatest abandonment of equipment in its history; followed by Vladimir Putin's opportunistic invasion of Ukraine; followed by China's new belligerence and escalating threats to Taiwan; followed by Turkey's new de facto alliance with Russia and recent drone encounter with the U.S. air force in Syria; followed by the Hamas/Iranian inspired attack on Israelwith more to come unfortunately.

And will Biden finally get the message from the attacks on the Ukraine and Israeli borders, that borders matter and we too are being invaded, with the encouragement of the Mexican government and to the advantage of the cartels whose fentanyl exports kills 100,000 Americans a year?

What to expect in Israel?

Expect the following: the usual Hamas/terrorist selling and/or execution of Israeli hostages, the use of Israeli hostages as "human shields" in Gaza, the bargaining/sale of the remains of Israeli dead, occasional killings of Jews inside Israel by Arabs who falsely believe there will be a winning Middle East-wide existential war against Israel. And finally, a devastating Israeli counter-response that will eventually earn a U.S. rebuke.

What should the U.S. instead do?

It should quit talking to Iran and restore full sanctions against it. It should cut off all aid immediately to all the Palestinians. It should undertake a 1973-like massive arms lift of key munitions to Israel and warn Iran, Syria, Hezbollah and others in the Middle East not to intervene or else, given that Israel will need several weeks to deal with Hamas and Gaza. And if it shows any hesitation or weakness, other terrorist groups will opportunistically jump in.

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Sea Speed
AG
And he has posted it on multiple threads
DannyDuberstein
AG
Savage religion. Savage people. They are a scourge on the world and always will be.
one safe place
DannyDuberstein said:

Savage religion cult. Savage people. They are a scourge on the world and always will be.
Hard to imagine it is a religion.
No Spin Ag
LMCane said:

These are the depraved and evil savages that Israel is facing.

They deliberately attacked a outdoor rave/nature party filled with hundreds of young adults, including this German national

who they murdered, broke her legs, stripped naked, and paraded through the streets of Gaza.

This is the inhuman evil scum that Israel is going to destroy in the next several weeks:

Glass them. Glass them all.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
bkag9824
AG
Video on Reddit purportedly shows mortars coming from southern Lebanon landing on Israeli positions in the north.

Edit: removed reference to Hezbollah as unconfirmed if HEZ vs some other Palestinian faction.
TAMUallen
AG
Stop the thread derailing.

If verifiable reports come out linking arms from Ukraine to israel/hamas then game on but now it's just meaningless irrelevant bickering
fooz
I just watched the family held hostage after killing their eldest daughter. I have no words, just hate.

eta: don't post it if you know what I'm talking about
10thYrSr
fooz said:

I just watched the family held hostage after killing their eldest daughter. I have no words, just hate.

The world is terrible and we live in a bubble. Never doubt how awful people are and never underestimate how amazing Jesus is because he died for ALL of these people. I would never die for these scumbags, but I am not Jesus, although I try to live up to that measure .
nortex97
AG

To the 'there's no connection between Ukraine and Hamas' note that Hamas has thanked Ukraine for the weapons.

Hopefully Hezbollah (John Kerry's Iranian-western buddies) will not dramatically escalate in the north:

Eliminatus
AG
fooz said:

It's hard for the majority of western adult males. That video of that young women terrified and reaching out for her boyfriend/husband on the back of the motorcycle as the terrorists drive away is heart wrenching. Most of us here were raised to respect and protect women so this disgusting act of kidnapping them and killing/raping them is hard to even grasp as being a thing.

I will admit it is hard for me to stay objective on this. Honestly not even sure why I should try. Something about groups of terrorists going around and screaming allah akbar makes me want to react. The first video I saw of them running around a corner and shooting, I swear my hand twitched for a rifle that is no longer by my side. The only solace I have for the victims right now is that it looks like the IDF (once they got rolling) has been pretty effective in clearing out large groups of these Hamas fighters. Quite a few dead terrorists now. Which is the best kind of course.

Discussions for valid reasons dies when your militant arm commits acts of terror. Period. No matter what "perspective" you try to look at it from. Roaming the streets and murdering everyone you see is not how you fight for a rational and reasoned cause and never will be. No, these scum are terrorists and there truly is only one way to deal with them directly.
Owlagdad
Eliminatus said:

fooz said:

It's hard for the majority of western adult males. That video of that young women terrified and reaching out for her boyfriend/husband on the back of the motorcycle as the terrorists drive away is heart wrenching. Most of us here were raised to respect and protect women so this disgusting act of kidnapping them and killing/raping them is hard to even grasp as being a thing.

I will admit it is hard for me to stay objective on this. Honestly not even sure why I should try. Something about groups of terrorists going around and screaming allah akbar makes me want to react. The first video I saw of them running around a corner and shooting, I swear my hand twitched for a rifle that is no longer by my side. The only solace I have for the victims right now is that it looks like the IDF (once they got rolling) has been pretty effective in clearing out large groups of these Hamas fighters. Quite a few dead terrorists now. Which is the best kind of course.

Discussions for valid reasons dies when your militant arm commits acts of terror. Period. No matter what "perspective" you try to look at it from. Roaming the streets and murdering everyone you see is not how you fight for a rational and reasoned cause and never will be. No, these scum are terrorists and there truly is only one way to deal with them directly.

Give it a few days of Israeli retaliation for these barbaric acts, and the terrorists will go to media and become "victims". Our libs and domestic terrorist squad will give them cred. Israel will be bad guys.
Bobaloo
"Thank God for president Biden and vice president Harris. They will provide a nuanced response that will bring lasting peace to the Middle East." - Concerned Moderate
nortex97
AG

He should be impeached by lunch.

Let's not forget too that we've had a lot of unvetted Palestinian fighting age males strolling across the Rio Grande since Biden opened the border to the invasion, too.
fullback44
AG
He is destroying every thing he touches and I doubt those are his decisions, someone is calling the shots, everything he touches brings destruction of something … look at Ukraine and now the Middle East, why are we giving an enemy of our country $6 billion in tax dollars
Ag In Ok
AG
Jerusalem Post updates:

The IDF has conducted 500 airstrikes in the Gaza Strip and killed at least 400 terrorists, IDF Spokesperson Daniel Hagari said on Sunday morning.

An Israeli Patriot missile was launched in Israel's North on Sunday afternoon, over the city of Safed, according to Israeli reports. (Wonder if this was to take down a large drone - something larger/higher up than Iron Dome can handle)

IDF takes control of 22 villages, 29 entry points Hamas used to enter Israel

The parents of American-Israeli Hersh Golberg-Polin are looking for their son, who went missing at the nature party in the northern Negev on Saturday, October 7 when Hamas militants attacked.

The California-born 23-year-old was enjoying the festivities in the desert, having only just celebrated his birthday this week. He left his family on Friday night at 11 PM to enjoy the festivities and hasn't been heard from since Saturday morning. (Was waiting for this, how many Americans will Biden leave to their fate?)

Israel's Embassy to the United States reported over 100 soldiers and civilians were kidnapped into Gaza More than 2,000 wounded. (Current Israeli death toll is over 600)
Owlagdad
fullback44 said:

He is destroying every thing he touches and I doubt those are his decisions, someone is calling the shots, everything he touches brings destruction of something … look at Ukraine and now the Middle East, why are we giving an enemy of our country $6 billion in tax dollars

Obama and his Iranian beatch
FTAG 2000
AG
Gilligan said:

dmart90 said:

will25u said:

I pray there are no sleeper cells, but I think it would be naive to think their isn't.

The world is starting to boil. We never seem to learn from our past.

Oh must of us learn.

But the puppet masters want the chaos and death. Covid didnt kill near enough.
Ghost Mech

Who?mikejones!
nortex97
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 13 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.