Israel/Hamas going at it

1,653,569 Views | 9770 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by The Fall Guy
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't even want to think what they're doing to those children.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
nortex97
AG
Pretty much. Like the "Israeli's target civilians" lie…(which we touched on overnight/this am here):

Love this though:

Lathspell
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

American boots are on the ground

https://themessenger.com/news/us-sends-special-operations-israel-hostage-rescue

Good. Was wondering when USSOCOM would get involved. There should be zero tolerance towards anyone taking American hostages. You do, we send Delta or DevGru. End of story.
Anti-taxxer
AG
When does the actual Israeli attack begin? The one Bibi said will be felt for generations.

It seems like the delay would allow the terrorists to flee and disperse.
Slackjaw62
DallasTeleAg said:

Good. Was wondering when USSOCOM would get involved. There should be zero tolerance towards anyone taking American hostages. You do, we send Delta or DevGru. End of story.
Frustrating thing is that it is unlikely that we know where our hostages physically are, to the extent that they are still alive. Not in favor of our most elite forces being put in harm's way without a clear objective.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Zero percent chance any hostages are still alive.
Who?mikejones!

TAMUallen
AG
Sorry, not sorry.
Anti-taxxer
AG
I know bombing has already begun…is this it? Is this the big attack? It sounded from his speech the other day like it was going to be more of an obvious attack.

The strikes that have been happening seem like an ordinary response.
Lathspell
AG
Slackjaw62 said:

DallasTeleAg said:

Frustrating thing is that it is unlikely that we know where our hostages physically are, to the extent that they are still alive. Not in favor of our most elite forces being put in harm's way without a clear objective.

I doubt they will be running suicide missions. My point is they need to be in country and ready for anything, including a TST being discovered.
Slackjaw62
Anti-taxxer said:

I'm not so sure about that. Israel has previously made trades of large numbers of Palestinians for live hostages. Hamas fighters are obviously not averse to wholesale slaughter, but if any of their commanders have a modicum of sense and control of the situation, they should desperately be looking for a way to save their own hides. Bargaining with the life of a hostage seems like a smarter bet than waiting around for the IDF or the Mossad to kill you.
Rapier108
Anti-taxxer said:

When does the actual Israeli attack begin? The one Bibi said will be felt for generations.

It seems like the delay would allow the terrorists to flee and disperse.
Much of Israel's military is the reserves and it takes time to call them up, get them equipped and up to speed.

The IAF is the one branch of their military which is always ready to go at a moment's notice, so right now it will be the primary strike force.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
samurai_science
Agthatbuilds said:

LOL
richardag
Agthatbuilds said:

NYU Law School scum
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Rapier108

"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Pinochet
Agthatbuilds said:

Read the caption

I did. And it reads like propaganda. It implies IDF just bombed a bunch of mosques and killed civilians as they ran in the streets, which seems like a stretch.
Deus Vult
Pinochet said:

Agthatbuilds said:

https://instagr.am/p/CyOamTXu3d0

This video says on it that it is "used for context." Seems like it could very well be more Hamas propaganda.

Definitely propaganda but they aren't cheering now.
Who?mikejones!
It's an account from a Palestinian. That particular Instagram account records individual accounts from all sides of every war they can.

So, there's no reason to believe it's propaganda other than its a Palestinian female potentially regurgitating some talking points.

Here's one from an Israeli soldier:

https://instagr.am/p/CyGaR1crHa-
samurai_science
Agthatbuilds said:

It's an account from a Palestinian. That particular Instagram account records individual accounts from all sides of every war they can.

So, there's no reason to believe it's propaganda other than its a Palestinian female potentially regurgitating some talking points.
Well until its reported by an actual source it should be assumed to be garbage
Phog06
AG
The mental derangement from leftist is staggering. How the absolute hell can anyone be supporting Palestinians at this point? They know the government they have and had have for decades, yet they continue to tolerate them in their government because they along with Hamas hate Israel and Israelis. Why is this hard to understand from these mental midgets?
Who?mikejones!
You can do that if you wish. I dont have any reason, based on that accounts history, to distrust what they post.
Biz Ag
AG
aggiehawg said:

SIAP. Not good.

I'll fry my best Turkey ever this Thanksgiving in honor of Erdogan. Maybe even use some Turkish spices in the marinade.
Joes
Phog06 said:

The mental derangement from leftist is staggering. How the absolute hell can anyone be supporting Palestinians at this point? They know the government they have and had have for decades, yet they continue to tolerate them in their government because they along with Hamas hate Israel and Israelis. Why is this hard to understand from these mental midgets?

I mean, they always defended North Vietnam and the USSR and Iran and so on, I can't believe people are surprised. A huge chunk of our country loves anyone who hates the U.S. and has for decades.
JFABNRGR
AG
Anti-taxxer said:

You still run on the chance and well there is still Recovery and Retribution (which I prefer to term security for the future)!
The Fall Guy
AG
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/10/social-media-platforms-swamped-with-fake-news-on-the-israel-hamas-war

Interesting where this came from
aggiehawg
AG
richardag said:

Agthatbuilds said:

NYU Law School scum
If I'm not mistaken, she had her internship/job withdrawn from Winston & Strawn, international law firm, over that.
JFABNRGR
AG
The ATGM hit on the Israeli M113 was a decoy!

According to the IDF, zero Israelis were harmed in the making of the video!

https://funker530.com/video/hezbollah-wastes-missile-on-empty-decoy-and-brags-about-it/
Who?mikejones!
Anti-taxxer
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Someone needs to tell the American virtue-signalers this. Because they all seem to be cheering Hamas on.
Phog06
AG
Joes said:

Phog06 said:

I mean, they always defended North Vietnam and the USSR and Iran and so on, I can't believe people are surprised. A huge chunk of our country loves anyone who hates the U.S. and has for decades.

This right here is pathetic, but true. Leftist/Democrats are nothing more than a cancer that must be defeated at every turn.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
Agthatbuilds said:

Is that tweet sarcasm?
ShaggySLC
American liberal women who brought about #metoo are cheering on the rape and mutilation of woman. It's truly amazing the hoops they jump through to try a convince themselves of wrongs being right.
Street Fighter
AG
will25u said:

We dont need to get directly involved, but we need to keep all these other mouth breathers on the sidelines and let Israel and Hamas settle this themselves.
ShaggySLC
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Is that tweet sarcasm?
He said it was if you go to the comments
wildmen09
AG
No weather right now…trust me
First Page Last Page
Page 69 of 280

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.