Israel/Hamas going at it

1,660,735 Views | 9798 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Trigon Jin
Dr. Mephisto
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

God bless and protect every one of these little ones.

And Ezekiel 25:17 to anyone who would or has hurt them.
richardag
aggiehawg said:

richardag said:

Agthatbuilds said:

NYU Law School scum
If I'm not mistaken, she had her internship/job withdrawn from Winston & Strawn, international law firm, over that.
Good
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
aggiehawg
AG
richardag said:

aggiehawg said:

richardag said:

Agthatbuilds said:

NYU Law School scum
If I'm not mistaken, she had her internship/job withdrawn from Winston & Strawn, international law firm, over that.
Good
And that is a pretty lefty WEF approved firm as I understand. Guess some senior partners were Jewish/Israeli?

Haven't done a dive to find out since it's a minor point at the moment. But actions do have consequences. She'll do fine though, get another job with another firm that is anti-Semitic. It's not like there are none of those in NYC.
RedHand
AG
richardag said:

aggiehawg said:

richardag said:

Agthatbuilds said:

NYU Law School scum
Good

There is a list floating around now with the names of the individuals who have signed these Palestinian support docs so employers can see who they are. And of course now there is a lot of back peddling.

Sharpshooter
AG
RedHand said:

richardag said:

aggiehawg said:

richardag said:

Agthatbuilds said:

NYU Law School scum
Good

There is a list floating around now with the names of the individuals who have signed these Palestinian support docs so employers can see who they are. And of course now there is a lot of back peddling.

In other words, a corporate America "hire immediately" list.
Who?mikejones!
Ag In Ok
AG
I bet the ground war will be like this:
Arrest / kill *all* Hamas leadership (i think they see this coming, no prisoner swap is a hint)
Kill everyone who shoots back
Destroy all caches
Encourage civilians to stay alive and back out of it.
Destroy all tunnels.
Joes
Ag In Ok said:

I bet the ground war will be like this:
Arrest / kill *all* Hamas leadership (i think they see this coming, no prisoner swap is a hint)
Kill everyone who shoots back
Destroy all caches
Encourage civilians to stay alive and back out of it.
Destroy all tunnels.
That's what I expect as well.
aggiehawg
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Ag with kids
AG
Rossticus said:

Yeah. I bet she's really strong in her faith too.
I think the degree from UTEP turned her...
Cliff.Booth
Anyone else livestream the solidarity event just now at the temple Emanu-El in Dallas? The speakers did a great job. One woman's message had all of us in tears. Ended with the temple singing the US and Israeli national anthems back to back.
2wealfth Man
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

don't want to hear about it. They have started something they can't stop.
fc2112
The ground war will be interesting.

Israel is smart - they have carte blanche now to reform the Gaza in whatever form suits them. They should start with the end in mind - it should end in something similar to post WWII Japan.

The Palestinians can only have a form of government that is acceptable to Israel. Or perhaps they straight up absorb the Gaza.
Who?mikejones!
fc2112
2wealfth Man said:

Agthatbuilds said:

don't want to hear it
XXXVII
Agthatbuilds said:

That's a start, but lots more of these sub-human animalistic demons and their offspring to exterminate.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
45-70Ag
AG
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
Hamas has started a war with Israel and will pay a steep price.
No Spin Ag
Agthatbuilds said:

Finally they're getting it.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
JW
AG
Israel should say they aren't bringing bullets, we're bringing bulldozers. Bomb it to dust. Gaza is Israel now.
aggiehawg
AG
Dearborn, MI.

riverrataggie
AG
aggiehawg said:

Dearborn, MI.

Vile human beings.
Joes
Agthatbuilds said:

That's great, I have no sympathy, but I'm afraid all it really means is that as soon as the shooting stops we'll be offering a home to all of them here or at a minimum we will be the first ones to swoop in and bring aid and help rebuild. All I know is that I've seen enough of our government to know this will cost us in multiple ways because it always does.
Rebel Yell
AG
riverrataggie said:

aggiehawg said:

Dearborn, MI.

Vile human beings.
I remember when going to an antisemitic rally was a bad thing.
texag84
AG
Antisemetic rally in a public building.

Wow!
YouBet
AG
Perfect opportunity to round up a bunch of future terrorists. This is a huge sleeper cell out in the open in America.

Meanwhile, the FBI is focused on white people that vote Republican as domestic terrorists.
Gigem314
AG
riverrataggie said:

aggiehawg said:

Dearborn, MI.

Vile human beings.
Modern day Hitler Youth rally.
aggiehawg
AG
texag84 said:

Antisemetic rally in a public building.

Wow!
Hope security in that building has a ton of surveillance cameras so facilal recognition can be utilized and geofencing their cellphones. Maybe the FBI could be useful for once? Wishful thinking, I know.

S*** is about to get real here.
Joes
YouBet said:

Perfect opportunity to round up a bunch of future terrorists. This is a huge sleeper cell out in the open in America.

Meanwhile, the FBI is focused on white people that vote Republican as domestic terrorists.
They're more than out in the open, they run a good portion of our government. I'm not just talking about the obvious Squad idiots and such, I'm talking about huge numbers of congressional and white house staff members and state department personnel and so on that are faceless. They're an absolute infection.
Irish 2.0
aggiehawg said:

Dearborn, MI.

Found another target site for Israel…Leveling Dearborn, MI would be an improvement to the area.
Poot
Agthatbuilds said:

What did they think was going to happen? Israel is going to completely eviscerate them, and rightfully so.
Who?mikejones!
YouBet
AG
Not a Bot said:

Just from the google maps overhead there are a lot of solar panels on some of the buildings. Some may be able to stay on battery power overnight.

Dumbasses! The ROI on purchasing solar panels is already so far out to be a nonsensical purchase in most cases and these dumb m'fers installed solar panels in a war zone!
Ag with kids
AG
Phog06 said:

The mental derangement from leftist is staggering. How the absolute hell can anyone be supporting Palestinians at this point? They know the government they have and had have for decades, yet they continue to tolerate them in their government because they along with Hamas hate Israel and Israelis. Why is this hard to understand from these mental midgets?
Because they're just as anti-semitic as many Arabs. Hell, they'd be standing next to the trains spitting on the Jews in Germany...
BurnetAggie99
Street Fighter said:

will25u said:

We dont need to get directly involved, but we need to keep all these other mouth breathers on the sidelines and let Israel and Hamas settle this themselves.
This where your wrong as a former Marine. American lives have been lost plus American's have been taken hostage. USA needs to get their pound of flesh & the wrath of the American Military needs to do what we do
First Page Last Page
Page 70 of 280

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.