Believe women!!

9,102 Views | 93 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by johnnyblaze36
ShaggySLC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hawk1689 said:

Does he have any grounds to sue MLB?
That should be next. MLB turned America's game into a south american game at the determent of American players.
oh no
AG
I will edit the post you quoted.

Raise your sons AND daughters right. Both need lessons and examples from their parents of faith, honesty, loyalty and respect. I guess in the moment, I was thinking about warning my sons to also be careful and skeptical as well.
jkag89
hawk1689 said:

I don't believe so. He got paid every penny of his contract. Teams might be willing to risk the backlash of signing him if they believed he could actually improve the team, however he has proven to be a clubhouse cancer and a headcase. IMO he as brought much of this **** show upon himself. I do not feel sorry for him in the least.
jkag89
ShaggySLC said:

hawk1689 said:

That should be next. MLB turned America's game into a south american game at the determent of American players.
Fat Black Swan
AG
Oof
PCC_80
AG
Yesterday said:

C@LAg said:

i do not know if i could have give up on the lawsuit. my entire being would want to =destroy her so totally in court because of what her lies did.
I agree but I'm sure his lawyers, being good lawyers, advised him that dropping both and allowing him to defend his reputation in public is a big win. You never know what a jury will do.
I am betting that he had already paid his lawyers quite a bit of money so far.

Dragging her into court might have been satisfying but it would have probably cost him quite a bit more money with probably not ever getting a dime from her. Sometimes you just have to stop the financial bleeding even if you do not get real justice.

I think that the best he could do was that posting that basically proves she was a lying ***** that falsely accused him.
Urban Ag
AG
Don't follow baseball. No clue who this guy is. Feel bad for him on one hand. On the other, be smarter bro. She's not even all that. Why let that skank in your home?

Dude's really need to wise up.
ShaggySLC
jkag89 said:

ShaggySLC said:

hawk1689 said:

MLB teams, signing latin American players at 14-15 years old on cheap contracts and letting them play 24/7 while American players have practice limits until they're 18 unless you pay big bucks out of pocket. Roll your eyes all you want, American players are at a disadvantage while the MLB signs cheap labor down south.
MaroonStain
AG
He is (or was) playing in Japan. I'm sure he got his fill of demure, loquacious womens.
jkag89
ShaggySLC said:

jkag89 said:

ShaggySLC said:

hawk1689 said:

MLB teams, signing latin American players at 14-15 years old on cheap contracts and letting them play 24/7 while American players have practice limits until they're 18 unless you pay big bucks out of pocket. Roll your eyes all you want, American players are at a disadvantage while the MLB signs cheap labor down south.
I would argue how much of a disadvantage this has placed American ball players especially those that were that played college ball at big time college programs.
ts5641
There are vile women out there just like there are vile men. But common sense has no place in our current culture.
ShaggySLC
jkag89 said:

ShaggySLC said:

jkag89 said:

ShaggySLC said:

hawk1689 said:

I would argue how much of a disadvantage this has placed American ball players especially those that were that played college ball at big time college programs.
Maybe so, but I'd check the rosters of all minor league teams in baseball before saying American ballplayers have it easy
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Why do we have to believe either side or even take a stance on this before the courts do their job?
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
Cromagnum
AG
Glad he sued her. Too bad he didn't keep his foot on her throat in court until she was ruined though (I would have.)

infinity ag
Most young to middle age women these days are trash. Society is run by simps who constantly tell these women whatever they do is right and these women never hear "no" in their lives. Their dads are all simps as well and afraid to discipline their little devils. So they grow up to be entitled little beaches.

Look at how many women get arrested these days. They are a lot worse than men. They cannot compete with men on ANYTHING but want all the benefits and rewards. They have now devised clever means of stealing the rewards that men generate.

Then the icing is when they loudly proclaim "whatever a man does, a woman does better!".
LOYAL AG
AG
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

Why do we have to believe either side or even take a stance on this before the courts do their job?

That's a legit question. Maybe we should ask Brett Kavanaugh his opinion. Or Clarence Thomas. Or Juanita Broaddrick. Or Tara Reade.

The truth you're getting at is that there isn't one answer here unfortunately that's not how society works. We believe the ones accusing people we don't like and we attack the ones accusing people we do like. Evidence be damned. There are still people who believe Anita Hill and Christine Blasey Ford while dismissing Juanita Broaddrick and Tara Reade.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
LOYAL AG said:

That's a legit question. Maybe we should ask Brett Kavanaugh his opinion. Or Clarence Thomas. Or Juanita Broaddrick. Or Tara Reade.

The truth you're getting at is that there isn't one answer here unfortunately that's not how society works. We believe the ones accusing people we don't like and we attack the ones accusing people we do like. Evidence be damned. There are still people who believe Anita Hill and Christine Blasey Ford while dismissing Juanita Broaddrick and Tara Reade.
I disagree. It's really easy to step back and not play a role in the b.s. except observer. I don't know who did what is an acceptable position.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
jkag89
ShaggySLC said:

jkag89 said:

ShaggySLC said:

jkag89 said:

ShaggySLC said:

hawk1689 said:

Maybe so, but I'd check the rosters of all minor league teams in baseball before saying American ballplayers have it easy
It is not easy for any player to make the Show whether born in the States or Latin America. Even more so for an extend career. I'll agree that MLB has more heavily scouted Latin America in recent years as it is a cheap way to find and develop talent.
Tanya 93
I miss Molina
akm91
AG
Pinochet said:

She still walked away with $300,000 from her insurance company. *****.
For what?
IndividualFreedom
Now count the number of news/TMZ sports/ESPN vs. Newmax and maybe fox coverage.
hawk1689
AG
ShaggySLC said:

hawk1689 said:

I'm not sure what you mean here. Do you mind elaborating?

Edit: I read what you posted above. While I don't disagree with your statements, I'm not sure how it relates to suing MLB. I love MLB. I don't want it punished. I just think Bauer was punished unjustly and I think he might have grounds to sue them.
hawk1689
AG
jkag89 said:

hawk1689 said:

I don't believe so. He got paid every penny of his contract. Teams might be willing to risk the backlash of signing him if they believed he could actually improve the team, however he has proven to be a clubhouse cancer and a headcase. IMO he as brought much of this **** show upon himself. I do not feel sorry for him in the least.

For me, it would be more than just losing my paycheck. I would have wanted those years in my youth to compete. I realize that he is a jerk. MLB is full of jerks. They don't shun people for that. They shunned him for false rape accusations and nobody brings that on themselves.
jkag89
Tanya 93 said:

I miss Molina
The Redbirds certainly fell of the cliff without him this season.
AgGrad99
AG
jkag89 said:

hawk1689 said:

True, But they surely cost him a lot of money on his next contract or an extension.

I dont know if he has any recourse, but their punishment/suspension was double what they'd previously handed out. All against what we now know is an innocent guy?
Tex100
AG
https://amp.tmz.com/2023/10/02/trevor-bauer-lindsey-hill-agree-settle-lawsuits-against-each-other-dodges-defamation-battery-accusations/
AgGrad99
AG
Her own insurance company paid her off, so she'd drop her lawsuit?

Goodness.
Tanya 93
jkag89 said:

Tanya 93 said:

I miss Molina
The Redbirds certainly fell of the cliff without him this season.

Good catchers are so important to the game.

Not mention that look from behind home plate
jkag89
hawk1689 said:

jkag89 said:

hawk1689 said:

For me, it would be more than just losing my paycheck. I would have wanted those years in my youth to compete. I realize that he is a jerk. MLB is full of jerks. They don't shun people for that. They shunned him for false rape accusations and nobody brings that on themselves.
I disagree. If Bauer was a generally good guy and a positive in the clubhouse that made the mistake of getting involved with POS women looking for a payday I think he might have had an avenue back into MLB. In other words, I think a team or two would have been willing to take the heat for signing him based upon his talent but he just brings so much other baggage he just isn't worth it.
jkag89
Dirty "not as young as you used to be' woman! Dirty "not as young as you used to be' woman! Dirty "not as young as you used to be' woman!
Tanya 93
Stouffer!
Seamaster
AG
Moral of the story is doing have sex with somebody who isn't your spouse.

LOYAL AG
AG

LOYAL AG said:

I disagree. It's really easy to step back and not play a role in the b.s. except observer. I don't know who did what is an acceptable position.

On an individual level you're correct but that is absolutely not what we see from society. Go back to the Blasey-Ford/Kavanugh mess. Blasey-Ford was a liberal political activist with a lengthy anti-Trump social media history she scrubbed as soon as Kavanaugh's name became a possible nominee. Her story was refuted by people that knew her in college and her immediate family said they didn't believe her either. All signs suggested she was lying yet the Democrats ran with the story and said we had to believe her despite not just no evidence but contradictory evidence. That's how these things go these days. Women accusing conservatives are to be believed and women accusing liberals are attacked. Hopefully you won't deny what's blatantly obvious.

I'm with you. I always employ the 48 hour rule on these things. But like K said, "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." That is easily applied to how society reacts to these stories.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
Tex100
AG
https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/10079218-trevor-bauer-accused-of-sexual-assault-by-4th-woman-pitcher-denies-allegations.amp.html
Martin Q. Blank
Hoyt Ag said:

Yeah, I am good single. There isnt a woman alive worth all that hassle. Being worth 50+mm, he needs to just stick to the 3 Fs rule. If it flys, floats or Fs, rent it.
So your only physical contact with women are strippers and prostitutes? That's your advice to avoid these kinds of accusations?
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.