Believe women!!

9,074 Views | 93 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by johnnyblaze36
Martin Q. Blank
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tea Party said:

He let her off easy by not ruining her financially or with prison time. Hopefully she doesn't prey again since she did not receive consequences, that we know of.
In my eyes, this keeps her from bringing any accusation in the future. Even legitimate ones where she was raped. Who would believe her?
Antoninus

One would think that a man with a $51mm net worth could do better than this, even at closing time.
Yesterday
AG
Antoninus said:

One would think that a man with a $51mm net worth could do better than this, even at closing time.

We don't all bat 1.000 all the time.
Dimebag Darrell
Slicer97 said:

Lindsey should be in prison.
Yep, there should be HARSH punishment for this type of action against another human. The only possible deterrent.
Antoninus
Slicer97 said:

Lindsey should be in prison.
Did she make any of her accusations under oath? If so, there is criminal perjury potential there.
ShaggySLC
hawk1689 said:

ShaggySLC said:

hawk1689 said:

Does he have any grounds to sue MLB?
That should be next. MLB turned America's game into a south american game at the determent of American players.

I'm not sure what you mean here. Do you mind elaborating?

Edit: I read what you posted above. While I don't disagree with your statements, I'm not sure how it relates to suing MLB. I love MLB. I don't want it punished. I just think Bauer was punished unjustly and I think he might have grounds to sue them.
It doesn't, just have fallen out of love with the MLB. Heard stories over the years from friends that worked their way up through the minors that English wasn't the language in the locker room and a bunch of them had already been pros for since we were in middle school. It's cheap labor and understandable as a business, and Latin America has lots of talent. Just feel like they should have pushed investments into American youth and low income to bring more kids into it. I think baseballs popularity has been affected by those decisions in the 90s and 2000s.
emando2000
AG
Antoninus said:

Why have a 10 when you can have (2) 5's !?!!!
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Muy
AG
And now young males are leaning into AI "women" who they trust more.
hawk1689
AG
Antoninus said:

I don't know what you're used to, but a girl that looks like that wants to take me to bed…I'm asking for the check in about 0.0003 seconds.
jkag89
Antoninus said:

Chicks dig the long ball. They tend to shy away from unhinged wacko pitchers no matter how rich or talented.
Old May Banker
AG
Antoninus said:

Maybe she wears something behind her ears regularly that makes her more attractive.
Fat Black Swan
AG
Daddy
AG
hawk1689 said:

Antoninus said:

I don't know what you're used to, but a girl that looks like that wants to take me to bed…I'm asking for the check in about 0.0003 seconds.

I don't know man

Wasn't he in la as in a dodger?

The Orangeman Returns with Thunder
EskimoJoe
hawk1689 said:

Does he have any grounds to sue MLB?

MLB ruined his career over false accusations. No due process whatsoever. He has been playing in Japan. If I remember correctly, mlb quit selling his jersey. He didn't help himself either. His reputation as a team mate and considering his antics on the field and in the dugout, mlb was probably looking for a reason to can him.

There are several youtube videos about him. He is definitely an interesting character.
EskimoJoe
emando2000 said:

Antoninus said:

Especially when beauty is a light switch away.
ShaggySLC
EskimoJoe said:

emando2000 said:

Antoninus said:

The beauty or not beauty is out to get you before you even say hello. That girl is evil and walked away with her 300K bag. I truly feel like more than 50% of American females think like this girl. The way they talked to each other in those text is amazing. I think they watched that Jennifer Lopez ***** movie one too many times.
EskimoJoe
ShaggySLC said:

EskimoJoe said:

emando2000 said:

Antoninus said:

The beauty or not beauty is out to get you before you even say hello. That girl is evil and walked away with her 300K bag. I truly feel like more than 50% of American females think like this girl. The way they talked to each other in those text is amazing. I think they watched that Jennifer Lopez ***** movie one too many times.

true, and unless something changes, this is the landscape our sons will have to navigate.
Stat Monitor Repairman
It's a dog eat dog world out there. The dude sounds like he was just trying to get through his day and unfortunately got caught up in some ****.

Who really knows what it's like to play ball for a living and be known for having 51-million. Who really knows what kind of dynamic that creates. Most people that age ain't got 51-million So theres a select few that knows what that's like.
ShaggySLC
EskimoJoe said:

ShaggySLC said:

EskimoJoe said:

emando2000 said:

Antoninus said:

true, and unless something changes, this is the landscape our sons will have to navigate.
Have an 11 year old son and think about that often. When the time is right, I'll tell him find the right one early, marry, have kids and then take care of them always. I'm a widower and the dating pool at 40 is rough.
Steampunk-Kangaroo
Ag in Tiger Country said:

oh no said:

Good that he is putting this out there publicly - the text and video evidence that proves that she-devils like Lindsey do exist- you can't always blanketly believe every accusation like that if its convenient because it hurts someone you don't like or the rich and famous. We have to protect and fight for victims, but this is certainly something to think about, especially in these wealthy / celebrity public accusations. It can happen to regular people, too, if a devil just feels like ruining them for any reason. Do your best to teach your sons to be gentlemen and to be extra careful and skeptical at all times.

I'm not attacking you, but this is bull****; where's the PSA to young women not to be lying, money-hungry, attention-seeking *****s?!?!
Unless these little *****es face actual consequences, this crap will never stop. And I understand your PSA to fathers/sons; I've said the same to my son, but we MUST stop this crap.

#believeallvictims #metoo MY ASS!!
Exactly. If parents should teach their sons to respect women, they should teach their daughters to respect men too.
Don't lay a hand on your husband in anger, don't steal, lie or cheat, and don't ever manipulate him for your own gain. Your body isn't a commodity or means to an end, so don't treat it like one. If he says no, he MEANS no and that's well within his right to say no.
--- Go and try, you'll never break me! ---
RGLAG85
AG
oh no said:

Good that he is putting this out there publicly - the text and video evidence that proves that she-devils like Lindsey do exist- you can't always blanketly believe every accusation like that if its convenient because it hurts someone you don't like or the rich and famous. We have to protect and fight for victims, but this is certainly something to think about, especially in these wealthy / celebrity public accusations. It can happen to regular people, too, if a devil just feels like ruining them for any reason. Do your best to teach your sons to be gentlemen and to be extra careful and skeptical at all times.

Edit: and teach your daughters to not be fake, materialistic money grabbing gold digging, fraud committing, gardening tools.
We have to constantly remind our son he's in a position for scam women to make a false claim about any sexual encounter and our general public is so mentally weak they'll believe anything that's on social media. It's actually scary that one nut job can take away everything he's worked for.
johnnyblaze36
AG
So the lying **** appears to be off the hook but perhaps not Molly Knight and the Athletic? That's great.

johnnyblaze36
AG
NVM. Wishful thinking on my part. That's a shame.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.