Believe women!!

9,104 Views | 93 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by johnnyblaze36
Yesterday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Maybe not all of them.

3rd and 2
AG
Guys! Believe her!
deddog
AG
Does Tara Reade count?
Slicer97
AG
Lindsey should be in prison.
Old May Banker
AG
Damn... just wow.

No words.

That ***** should be in prison over that crap.
pacecar02
I wonder what other concessions he got?

I'd have been tempted to go to trial anyway, put everything and everyone on the record.
no sig
oh no
AG
deddog said:

Does Tara Reade count?
No one will believe Tara Reade because she's accusing a Catholic saint who has never and would never do anything wrong and never lies about anything.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Believe Women!

(Unless they're accusing a Democrat)
TexasAggiesWin
S
No wonder he did this during a game

LarryBird
believe all whamen
Logos Stick
Old May Banker said:

Damn... just wow.

No words.

That ***** should be in prison over that crap.

This
oh no
AG
Good that he is putting this out there publicly - the text and video evidence that proves that she-devils like Lindsey do exist- you can't always blanketly believe every accusation like that if its convenient because it hurts someone you don't like or the rich and famous. We have to protect and fight for victims, but this is certainly something to think about, especially in these wealthy / celebrity public accusations. It can happen to regular people, too, if a devil just feels like ruining them for any reason. Do your best to teach your sons to be gentlemen and to be extra careful and skeptical at all times.

Edit: and teach your daughters to not be fake, materialistic money grabbing gold digging, fraud committing, gardening tools.
Tea Party
He let her off easy by not ruining her financially or with prison time. Hopefully she doesn't prey again since she did not receive consequences, that we know of.
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
C@LAg
i do not know if i could have give up on the lawsuit. my entire being would want to =destroy her so totally in court because of what her lies did.
Yesterday
AG
C@LAg said:

i do not know if i could have give up on the lawsuit. my entire being would want to =destroy her so totally in court because of what her lies did.

I agree but I'm sure his lawyers, being good lawyers, advised him that dropping both and allowing him to defend his reputation in public is a big win. You never know what a jury will do.
The Banned
Jail time. Give it to her
doubledog
Quote:

Believe women!!

First define "women"
Corn Pop
Tea Party said:

He let her off easy by not ruining her financially or with prison time. Hopefully she doesn't prey again since she did not receive consequences, that we know of.

Exactly. That's some high level character from him. She better be thinking her luck stars she didn't get someone who would've totally destroy her life. She better be a little saint from now on.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
doubledog said:

Quote:

Believe women!!

First define "women"
Any biologists in the house?
dreyOO
Slicer97 said:

For the standard rapist term.

And all her co-conspirators should be facing consequences too.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Hoyt Ag
AG
Yeah, I am good single. There isnt a woman alive worth all that hassle. Being worth 50+mm, he needs to just stick to the 3 Fs rule. If it flys, floats or Fs, rent it.
Tanya 93
She is worse than ranch dressing.
agracer
AG
doubledog said:

Quote:

Believe women!!

First define "women"
. What are we? A bunch of biologists?
torrid
AG
I don't want to stray too close to victim blaming here, but men need to be very careful with which women they associate and where they stick their junk. Especially famous men with money.
Pinochet
She still walked away with $300,000 from her insurance company. *****.
torrid
AG
C@LAg said:

It is probably worth way more to him in the long run to be free to finally speak his mind.
TChaney
texag84
AG
***** should go straight to prison! Pure trash
hawk1689
AG
Does he have any grounds to sue MLB?
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Slicer97 said:

If the punishment for falsely accusing someone mirrored the alleged offense, this **** would stop immediately.

You falsely accuse me and there are receipts proving you're full of ***** 25 to life.
Ag with kids
AG
Tanya 93 said:

She is worse than ranch dressing.
Damn...

That's worse than calling her the C word for you...
BigRobSA
TChaney said:

Anyone know where one of these trees are?

Asking for a friend.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
TChaney said:

At the risk of victim blaming, this is one of the many reasons not to sleep with women you are not married to.
Ag in Tiger Country
AG
oh no said:

Good that he is putting this out there publicly - the text and video evidence that proves that she-devils like Lindsey do exist- you can't always blanketly believe every accusation like that if its convenient because it hurts someone you don't like or the rich and famous. We have to protect and fight for victims, but this is certainly something to think about, especially in these wealthy / celebrity public accusations. It can happen to regular people, too, if a devil just feels like ruining them for any reason. Do your best to teach your sons to be gentlemen and to be extra careful and skeptical at all times.

I'm not attacking you, but this is bull****; where's the PSA to young women not to be lying, money-hungry, attention-seeking *****s?!?!
Unless these little *****es face actual consequences, this crap will never stop. And I understand your PSA to fathers/sons; I've said the same to my son, but we MUST stop this crap.

#believeallvictims #metoo MY ASS!!
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.