Democrat pulls fire alarm to shut govt

11,889 Views | 138 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Ol_Ag_02
APHIS AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Agthatbuilds said:

Sedition?

Why should anyone be surprised at the antics that Democrats play when they do not get their way.
RafterAg223
AG
boboguitar said:

Attempting to stall the vote because republicans tried to ram through a 700 page stopgap bill with absolutely no time for anyone to read it.

Just a reminder that the GOP is anti democratic as they can be.

Hell get a fine but choke this up as civil disobedience.
How many pages was the obamacare bill that nobody could read? You know, the one your hero said needed to be passed to find out what's in it.
Gigem314
AG
boboguitar said:

Attempting to stall the vote because republicans tried to ram through a 700 page stopgap bill with absolutely no time for anyone to read it.

The fact that you'd defend such juvenile behavior simply because it's your own party tells me all I need to know.

Next time you cry about Trump or some Republican being "immature" I'm just going to laugh.

You voted for this.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Scumbags. All of em.
DannyDuberstein
AG
boboguitar said:

I'm actually amazed that republicans are just fine with ramming 700 page bills that no one can read. Party of limited government indeed.

Be careful not to overdose on ridiculously ironic and hypocritical indignation. Were you actually able to keep a straight face while typing this?

Throw this comment on the "this is (D)ifferent" ****pile
TexAgs91
AG
boboguitar said:

How is that an excuse to pull a fire alarm? Dems are conditioning some of you to consider BS excuses.
TexAgs91
AG
zephyr88 said:

This story will be swept under the rug by Monday.
Not if the country demands there be consequences instead of letting them off the hook by saying nothing will happen.
TexAgs91
AG
TheEternalPessimist said:

Fair criticism.

No bill should ever be larger than 50 pages.

But bills passed by your dog pile of a party are thousands of pages long regularly
If it's hypocritical then it's not fair criticism.
APHIS AG
boboguitar said:

And how many times have the Democrats attempted to "paperclip" legislation that was voted down by the Republicans time and time again on agreed upon legislation?

The voting (cheating) rights bill is just one example of Democratic conniving..

www.axios.com/2021/08/11/ted-cruz-voting-rights-senate
Dr. Mephisto
AG
Put him on a cell next to the J6 "terrorsists" who took some selfies and strolled around but are still in prison.

We'll get to his case in 2 or 3 years.
annie88
AG
Congressman Bowman did not realize he would trigger a building alarm as he was rushing to make an urgent vote.

That is a lie.

You don't just accidentally pull a fire alarm.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
C@LAg
every American who went through grade school (or in his case also taught at one) knows everything about fire alarms. From exposure in the hallways, to fire drills, etc.

He is a liar and MUST be punished.
APHIS AG
annie88 said:

Congressman Bowman did not realize he would trigger a building alarm as he was rushing to make an urgent vote.

That is a lie.

He really does not care for he knows that nothing is going to happen to him. His "comrades" will circle the wagons around him for they are all peas in a pod. Liars, cheats, and thieves.
Jock 07
AG
annie88 said:

That is a lie.

Seriously, I guess he must think the American public is as stupid as his constituents to equate pulling a fire alarm to opening an emergency exit.
AgGrad99
AG
C@LAg said:

A. That's a funny tweet.

B. WTH kind of school is that? Teach Math, English, Science. The name alone tells me how useless the school is.
annie88
AG
APHIS AG said:

annie88 said:

That is a lie.

He really does not care for he knows that nothing is going to happen to him. His "comrades" will circle the wagons around him for they are all peas in a pod. Liars, cheats, and thieves.

This is true.

And nothing will happen to him.
one safe place
He should have just said he liked how the fire alarm looked and was trying to steal it.
deddog
AG
boboguitar said:

You have to pass it to see what's in it.
Ag with kids
AG
BREAKING:

Special Prosecutor Jack Smith has now indicted Donald Trump for deliberately pulling the fire alarm at the Capital Building with the intent to continue his seditious insurrection.
BigRobSA
boboguitar said:

Have to pass it to see what's in it.
APHIS AG
Ag with kids said:

BREAKING:

Special Prosecutor Jack Smith has now indicted Donald Trump for deliberately pulling the fire alarm at the Capital Building with the intent to continue his seditious insurrection.
That evil *******!!!!! There is nothing he would not do!!!!

CNN will have a full week reporting this.
AggieMD95
AG
Disrupting a government proceeding !

Insurrrrrection !
FCBlitz
aggiehawg said:

TexAgs91 said:

justcallmeharry said:

"Until I see the video, I have no further comment," he said when asked.

"I need to see the video to know what story I can get away with"
He's not that smart.

I have been working for DoD for almost 3 years now after working in the private sector for 25 years. I have been blown away to see who have been promoted to GG-14, GG-15 and SES levels. I am not saying they are all not that smart…..what I am saying is many of them just are not that smart. Folks who have Master's and Phd's in some cases……but still write at a 10 grade level.
FCBlitz
boboguitar said:

Do you get paid by talking point when you post? Do you you really believe what you are posting.

Does.a senior in high school who pulls a fire alarm to avoid taking tests eventually charged with Civil disobedience?

Honestly, how are the so called Republican Rebels are being anti-democractic? Those few are simply refusing to yet again approve another bloated budget. Both party's are guilty of using last minute compressed timing to frantically appear to pass a budget to avoid…..god forbid the government shutdown.

Am I anti-Democratic because I believe the Biden administration is promoting human trafficking, harming families and allowing criminal elements to cross into our country? Am I a bad guy for supporting a government shutdown until the nonsense on the border is completely stopped. Not slowed down or, but completely stopped.

I think not another dime should be approved until the border is secure and the existing rules and laws that exists are used.

Pizza
Ag with kids said:

BREAKING:

That's basically how things have gone since ~2020.
Anyone who chooses to ride a bicycle in the street is a threat to themselves, and others. If a vehicle strikes you accidentally, YOU are at fault; and the laws of physics supercede all else when you're in the path of a 2 ton killing machine. Know your place, stay off the road.
Krautag81
We need to demand consequences!
richardag
C@LAg said:

That's really a complete beat down on the DNC excuse makers. This Democratic Leader knew exactly what he was doing and knew there would be no consequences.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Up next:

aggiehawg
AG
mwm
So, he's dumb enough to pull a fire alarm but he's smart enough to cast a vote on the floor of the House of Representatives?

Sheep.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
mwm said:

So, he's dumb enough to pull a fire alarm but he's smart enough to cast a vote on the floor of the House of Representatives?

Sheep.
What does it say about your average American? We're idiots.
Biz Ag
AG
Quote:

Congressman Bowman did not realize he would trigger a building alarm as he was rushing to make an urgent vote," the spokesperson said in a statement. "The Congressman regrets any confusion."

Dumbass didn't know pulling a fire alarm would trigger a building evacuation? If true, he needs a cognitive ability test just like Fetterman.
Whirligigs
Jock 07 said:

boboguitar said:

Why am I not surprised to see you here defending this clear threat to democracy.

Not surprised to see you carry water for the statists in power.
Jock 07
AG
Whirligigs said:

Jock 07 said:

boboguitar said:

Why am I not surprised to see you here defending this clear threat to democracy.

Not surprised to see you carry water for the statists in power.

Haha, wtf are you driveling about?
Sharpshooter
AG
boboguitar said:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.