Hillary "Warns" That Russia Will Interfere in 2024 Election

4,844 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 12 mo ago by rocky the dog
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sat down with MSNBC's Jen Psaki for an interview that aired on Sunday and said that we should be talking about potential election interference leading up to 2024.

"He has indeed interfered in our elections in the past," Psaki said, referring to Russian President Vladimir Putin. "It's not something, as you experienced firsthand, is not something we talk about a lot. Do you fear that that is something that could be happening for 2024, do you think we should be talking about it more?"

Clinton said we should be talking about potential election interference more because she had "no doubt" he has done it before.

"I don't think, despite all of the deniers, there is any doubt that he interfered in our election, or that he has interfered in many ways in the internal affairs of other countries, funding political parties, funding political candidates, buying off government officials in different places," she began.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-clinton-warns-potential-election-interference-2024-hell-do-it-again

One would think the Democrats could come up with something new, but all they do is recycle the same old playbook over and over.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Ag with kids
AG
It wasn't Russia, Hillary. It was YOU.
C@LAg
remember....

they only accuse others of doing something when they themselves are doing it.
APHIS AG
Rapier108 said:

Quote:

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sat down with MSNBC's Jen Psaki for an interview that aired on Sunday and said that we should be talking about potential election interference leading up to 2024.

"He has indeed interfered in our elections in the past," Psaki said, referring to Russian President Vladimir Putin. "It's not something, as you experienced firsthand, is not something we talk about a lot. Do you fear that that is something that could be happening for 2024, do you think we should be talking about it more?"

Clinton said we should be talking about potential election interference more because she had "no doubt" he has done it before.

"I don't think, despite all of the deniers, there is any doubt that he interfered in our election, or that he has interfered in many ways in the internal affairs of other countries, funding political parties, funding political candidates, buying off government officials in different places," she began.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-clinton-warns-potential-election-interference-2024-hell-do-it-again

One would think the Democrats could come up with something new, but all they do is recycle the same old playbook over and over.

Well, you stick with whatever works and this has worked for the Democrats for a very long time.

That is why they are masters of the "big lie".
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

As Sec of State, she woud know when the US caused coups and phony elections
Viper16
AG
She misspelled DemocRat.
#FJB

Trump 2024

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis
AggieMD95
AG
I'm in favor if Dems lose
Viper16
AG
Disregard
#FJB

Trump 2024

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis
DD88
AG
She got another Steele Dossier in the works?
Aggie4Life02
AG
The world will be a better place after she dies.
91AggieLawyer
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

As Sec of State, she woud know when the US caused coups and phony elections

That might be true if she actually did anything as SecOfState. In reality, it was her world fund raising tour for the Clinton foundation. The amount of work for the state department was minimal. That's why she had that private server. Not only did they not want anyone to know where and by whom she was getting money from, but they didn't want anyone to know who was actually doing State Department work that she wasn't.

I wouldn't be surprised if YOU did more for the State department than she did. In fact, I'd probably bet on it.
captkirk
AG
Phatbob
AG
Rapier108 said:

It's not something, as you experienced firsthand, is not something we talk about a lot.

Ahahahahaha
YouBet
AG
She is such a pathetic hag. ***** was caught funding a coup against her own president, but still has the gall to whine about Putin putting bots on Facebook to try and tricksy some LIVs.
rab79
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

The world will be a better place after she dies.
And hell will be a worse place with her passing.
Stat Monitor Repairman
It's 2023 and we still listening to Bill Clinton's battle axe of a wife.

Lady rode the coat tails of her husband and made hay while the sun shined. I'll give her credit for that, but its 2023 and we still hearing about this crazy lady and what she thinks about the world.

Some sort of carpetbagger to New York and the people absolutely love her.

Maybe the most annoying lady of all time.

Half of what got Donald Trump elected is the fact that Hillary was absolutely insufferable.

So they traded that for mean tweets.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Who is more unlikable than Hillary?

Hillary's existence is proof we live in a simulation.
e=mc2
AG
I can't post today. I guess I'll see you next Tuesday.
nortex97
AG
Granny cabbage farts wholly ignoring her own pee dossier she procured via Russian propagandists.

This couple fear mongering about Russia is particularly humorous to those of us who remember their 'work;'

richardag
Well, in her defense she did approve the sale of uranium to Russia ,,,…. ,,, ….. er um Not in her defense
NY Times: Hillary Clinton Approved Russian Uranium Deal After $2 Million Donation to Clinton Foundation
change that to indictment.

Oh wait, we can't indict since she is a Democrat. In the immortal words of Emily Litella, "never-mind".
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
fc2112
Whenever I see or hear suggestions of "Russian interference" in the 2016 election, I ask 3 simple questions.

1. What specifically was the interference?

2. Why didn't the administration at the time do anything about it?

3. If it was successful, why didn't they do it again in 2020?

There is never a cogent answer provided to any of these.
Aggie4Life02
AG
fc2112 said:

Whenever I see or hear suggestions of "Russian interference" in the 2016 election, I ask 3 simple questions.

1. What specifically was the interference?

2. Why didn't the administration at the time do anything about it?

3. If it was successful, why didn't they do it again in 2020?

There is never a cogent answer provided to any of these.

The lie is the point.
Smittyfubar
AG
Got to grease the cheating wheels before they start to turn.
ts5641
When Joe easily beats Trump will she still say this?
Daddy
AG
Rapier108 said:

Quote:

Whatever they say the opponent is doing that's what they are doing

The Orangeman Returns with Thunder
jja79
AG
Has the statute of limitations run out in whatever her crime was?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
So Ukrainian aid is really just a frame job to keep Russia as our true enemy, while it's the Democrats destroying our country behind this cover.
MouthBQ98
AG
The conflict creates the grift opportunity for many. You need sides to play against each other to exploit one or both by promising aid or influence.
nortex97
AG
Democrats/WEF are in perfect alignment.

LOYAL AG
AG
I'm significantly less worried about the Russians interfering in the election than I am the FBI interfering in it. Russian interference is nebulous and difficult to pin down but it's undeniable that the FBI acted in very specific ways in 2016 and 2020. In 2020 it worked. Our own government is a significantly bigger threat to election integrity than is some Russian bot farm.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
Rapier108
ts5641 said:

When Joe easily beats Trump will she still say this?
Nope, she'll say Joe prevented the interference.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
DallasAg 94
rocky the dog
AG

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
TxTarpon
Sounds like she is in contact with her handlers again.

TexAgs91
AG
Rapier108 said:

Quote:

Given that this kind of talk has proven to be seditious before, she should be sent to Gitmo for saying this.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.