Hillary "Warns" That Russia Will Interfere in 2024 Election

4,841 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 12 mo ago by rocky the dog
One Louder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dinner must be ready cause Hillary is setting the table.
Daveintx
But I thought election deniers were dangerous, and could cause the end of our democracy....

at least that's what her party told me
richardag
DallasAg 94 said:

She knows "Russia" will interfere because she has already paid for it.
You are totally correct.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Cromagnum
AG
Those damned Russian ballot stuffers all over our country...
one safe place
The democrats are far, far more of a threat to our elections than the Russians are. And more of a threat to our country.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Quote:

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sat down with MSNBC's Jen Psaki for an interview that aired on Sunday and said that we should be talking about potential election interference leading up to 2024.

"He has indeed interfered in our elections in the past," Psaki said, referring to Russian President Vladimir Putin. "It's not something, as you experienced firsthand, is not something we talk about a lot. Do you fear that that is something that could be happening for 2024, do you think we should be talking about it more?"

Clinton said we should be talking about potential election interference more because she had "no doubt" he has done it before.

"I don't think, despite all of the deniers, there is any doubt that he interfered in our election, or that he has interfered in many ways in the internal affairs of other countries, funding political parties, funding political candidates, buying off government officials in different places," she began.

I seriously can't think of anything lamer than this scripted exchange. Holy crap.
mm98
AG
Rapier108 said:

"He has indeed interfered in our elections in the past," Psaki said, referring to Russian President Vladimir Putin. "It's not something, as you experienced firsthand, is not something we talk about a lot. Do you fear that that is something that could be happening for 2024, do you think we should be talking about it more?"

I mean, what constitutes "a lot" in their mind? I recall this going on for years, resulting in investigations & impeachment discussions in Congress.
dreyOO
Only Kamala beats her on the unlikeability scale, which is amazing.

I'll credit hill dawg with having the ugly hag woman vote on lockdown at least
Red Dane
If it wasn't for the Russians in 2016 we, the American people, never would have known that the Clinton campaign was colluding with our mainstream media to interfere in the election process by planting stories approved by her campaign and even providing her debate questions in advance. Our media had the information and held it - after all - it was in their email outbox. If the Russians prove to be more honest and open then our media yet again, then I welcome their interference as a voter.
deddog
AG
DD88 said:

She got another Steele Dossier in the works?
The role of John McCain will be played by Mitt Romney
deddog
AG
dreyOO said:

Only Kamala beats her on the unlikeability scale, which is amazing.

I'll credit hill dawg with having the ugly hag woman vote on lockdown at least
So pretty much all democrat wimmens?
4stringAg
AG
Rapier108 said:

Quote:

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sat down with MSNBC's Jen Psaki for an interview that aired on Sunday and said that we should be talking about potential election interference leading up to 2024.

Clinton said we should be talking about potential election interference more because she had "no doubt" he has done it before.

"I don't think, despite all of the deniers, there is any doubt that he interfered in our election, or that he has interfered in many ways in the internal affairs of other countries, funding political parties, funding political candidates, buying off government officials in different places," she began.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-clinton-warns-potential-election-interference-2024-hell-do-it-again

One would think the Democrats could come up with something new, but all they do is recycle the same old playbook over and over.

WTF? Not something we talk about a lot? That's ALL they talked about when she lost in 2016 and apparently continue to talk about it today. Russian interference was the whole basis for the bogus Mueller special counsel bull***** How she can sit there and say it wasn't talked about a lot is asinine.

She needs to be in a rubber room with a window where people can walk by and point and laugh.
hunterntexas
AG
If only she were Republican...
She would have Hillary Suicided by now.
doubledog
Ag with kids said:

It wasn't Russia, Hillary. It was YOU.

Classic misdirection...
PCC_80
AG
One Louder said:

Dinner must be ready cause Hillary is setting the table.
So basically if Brandon and Dems/Libs in general gets their asses kicked in +40 states the Dems/Libs will blame the loss on the Russians and not their horrible policies and trash economy.

I expect that will be the excuse for rioting and burning a dozen cities to the ground while possibly killing a lot of Republicans.

Hilldog knows that she is sowing the seeds for violence after the election. I assume that she already has a plan on how to profit off of the riots and violence. Yes, I believe that she is that Despicable of a Person.
Signel
AG
The reality is that both Russia, China, and all the other hostile entitles will attempt to manipulate elections.

What is more likely is social media attacks and bot farms. We have a huge target on our back and most of the world is likely tossing gas on the fire.
D. Turner
AG
Might as well get the opinion of a zillion ex politicians. Of course Russia will try to interfere. They are Russia, our enemy, an atheistic state interested only in undermining or dominating other states.

Russia lies, cheats, steals its way in the world. Putin may or may not the most evil person in the world, however we Americans must understand he is interested in our downfall.
YouBet
AG
LOYAL AG said:

I'm significantly less worried about the Russians interfering in the election than I am the FBI interfering in it. Russian interference is nebulous and difficult to pin down but it's undeniable that the FBI acted in very specific ways in 2016 and 2020. In 2020 it worked. Our own government is a significantly bigger threat to election integrity than is some Russian bot farm.

Demonstrably true. The analysis that has been done on Russian interference found that it primarily consisted of bots on Facebook. IOW, mostly irrelevant.

Meanwhile, our own FBI is colluding with the losing presidential candidate to overthrow a sitting President and then suppressed evidence of obstruction by the Biden's. It's the personal enforcement arm of the national Democrat party at this point.

They absolutely will work against any Republican candidate where possible in this coming election. This is all public at this point so there is no debating it. They have proven to be anti-American and beholden to one party.
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Hilldog knows that she is sowing the seeds for violence after the election. I assume that she already has a plan on how to profit off of the riots and violence. Yes, I believe that she is that Despicable of a Person.

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.