Trump campaign works with the left to take out rivals

15,595 Views | 342 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by ts5641
The Banned
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fka ftc said:

cevans_40 said:

All because he, like the really smart folks on this board who never say anything controversial, is afraid to get out there and fight for what he wants.
Agree.

His commitment to "decorum" that most people claim they want and criticize Trump for lack of is the attitude that has allowed the Dems to control things for the better part of the last 20 years.

Desantis has consistently fought back against the media and the Dems. He's been extremely critical of them, called them liars, showed their lies for the entire world to see and this entire board praised him for it.

What he does not do is attack other republicans and uses language above a 3rd grade level. Maybe it doesn't look like fighting because he's not using WWE tactics
cevans_40
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

cevans_40 said:

cevans_40 said:

fka ftc said:

Definitely Not A Cop said:

When DeSantis wins, I wonder what Loomer and her ilk will do. They already have such TDS that they make up stories about DeSantis wife faking cancer. They are on record working with the left. It can only get more radical as they lose.

It's been said before, but DeSantis winning also removes any doubt that Trump was cheated in 2020. They'll have to come to grips with the fact that he lost because he's an unlikable unserious circus clown that most of the country hates, and that they've been tricked into going all in with him. Will be a rough wake up call for the biggest diehards, which is probably why it seems like the hardcore cultists like Loomer would absolutely rather Trump win the primary and lose the general than DeSantis win both.
Ehhh, its the Trump haterz who have been tricked into believing Trump is somehow evil, unhinged and ineffective.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Cultist is worshipping the talking points of Rachel Maddow and destroying the R party in the process. All because some tweets are just so damn mean...

So, what Trump has been doing to DeSantis because he dared to run against Dear Leader?
This is what it looks like when you allow Trump to break you.

And this is what it looks like when you have no actual defense for Trump's antics. The "I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose any support" quote is certainly proving true lately.
I don't give one single rats ass about his antics. I have stated multiple times , but I will do it once more for you slow types, that I hope DeSantis is the pick. But I am not going to spend every waking hour dragging Trump through the mud because it does no good and only weakens his chance to win the general should he win the primary. You have allowed his actions to break you because evidently you really care what others think of you. So carry on with your TDS and know that your efforts are greatly appreciated by those on the left.

Cool. Some of us understand that he's a guaranteed loser in the general since he's only doubled down on what made him lose 2020 and think it's important to continue to highlight that so that Republicans don't blow a winnable election.
Delusion
fka ftc
The Banned said:

1. Trump is using leftist talking points all the time against desantis.

2. It isn't "mean tweets" we don't like. It's ****ing ******ed tweets we don't like. Trump just comes across as unhinged
Are these leftist talking points sort of like Russian state media talking points that people are accused of parroting if one dare questions monetary aide to Ukraine? Sort of feels the same.

"You said something I do not like, must be leftist talking point!"

DeSantis is not perfect and has issues. People really need to quit pretending he is the Messiah of the Republican Party.

If he wants to lead it, he has to earn it. Just like Trump did.
fka ftc
The Banned said:

fka ftc said:

cevans_40 said:

All because he, like the really smart folks on this board who never say anything controversial, is afraid to get out there and fight for what he wants.
Agree.

His commitment to "decorum" that most people claim they want and criticize Trump for lack of is the attitude that has allowed the Dems to control things for the better part of the last 20 years.

Desantis has consistently fought back against the media and the Dems. He's been extremely critical of them, called them liars, showed their lies for the entire world to see and this entire board praised him for it.

What he does not do is attack other republicans and uses language above a 3rd grade level. Maybe it doesn't look like fighting because he's not using WWE tactics
Maybe he should and his polling numbers would go up. There are many of us on the right who are tired of being the party of *******.
cevans_40
AG
The Banned said:

fka ftc said:

cevans_40 said:

Agree.

The Banned
fka ftc said:

The Banned said:

2. It isn't "mean tweets" we don't like. It's ****ing ******ed tweets we don't like. Trump just comes across as unhinged
Are these leftist talking points sort of like Russian state media talking points that people are accused of parroting if one dare questions monetary aide to Ukraine? Sort of feels the same.

DeSantis is not perfect and has issues. People really need to quit pretending he is the Messiah of the Republican Party.

How about "desantis went to far signing the 6 week abortion ban"

How about "desantis should stop the fight against Disney. He's going to lose"

How about "desantis is using racist curriculum in Florida"

All things coming from the trump camp and it's ridiculous. If you didn't see those leftist talking points, then you weren't paying attention
fka ftc
Careful poking fun at mantees... these canines FAFO'ed with one in Florida.

The Banned
fka ftc said:

The Banned said:

fka ftc said:

cevans_40 said:

Agree.

Maybe he should and his polling numbers would go up. There are many of us on the right who are tired of being the party of *******.

How is calling people names a strong man tactic? How absolutely blowing the democrats out of the ****ing water in Florida? That's being a *****? Crushing a party so badly that they're pulling funding out of the state party politics there? Taking on Disney in the face of a ton of criticism? Opening up while trump was telling him to stay locked down? Bussing immigrants to Martha's Vineyard/NY/etc? That's a ***** move?

I do not understand why people would settle for a school yard bully who got owned by the deep state when you have a guy who's absolutely crushing the democrats and left at every turn. I get the loyalty, but at this point it's like cowboys fans. They aren't going to win, but people show up every year and cheer it on anyway. That's fine for sports but this is the future of the freaking country. Wake up
fka ftc
The Banned said:

fka ftc said:

The Banned said:

How about "desantis went to far signing the 6 week abortion ban" [[This alone will result in him being a disaster... an utter and complete disaster... in the general election. Rs have to know by now abortion is a LOSING issue for the Rs]]

How about "desantis should stop the fight against Disney. He's going to lose" [[depends on how you define losing. legally he likely wins but in the court of public opinion results are decidedly mixed which is why he was wise to finally drop it]]

How about "desantis is using racist curriculum in Florida" [[MSM is going to play this on repeat nonstop, and he is not getting his side of the story out there]]

All things coming from the trump camp and it's ridiculous. If you didn't see those leftist talking points, then you weren't paying attention [[they are not talking points, they are actual observations and fair criticisms to his narrative and platform that he is going to have to defend]]
Funky Winkerbean
AG
All great points, but Ron needs to do a much better job of SELLING it to a national audience.
fka ftc
The Banned said:

How is calling people names a strong man tactic? How absolutely blowing the democrats out of the ****ing water in Florida? That's being a *****? Crushing a party so badly that they're pulling funding out of the state party politics there? Taking on Disney in the face of a ton of criticism? Opening up while trump was telling him to stay locked down? Bussing immigrants to Martha's Vineyard/NY/etc? That's a ***** move? [[Then he should waltz to the nomination, no worries, right??]]

I do not understand why people would settle for a school yard bully who got owned by the deep state when you have a guy who's absolutely crushing the democrats and left at every turn. I get the loyalty, but at this point it's like cowboys fans. They aren't going to win, but people show up every year and cheer it on anyway. That's fine for sports but this is the future of the freaking country. Wake up [[Amen, wake the **** up and quit being offended by mean tweets and insults]]
fka ftc
Amen.
aggieforester05
AG
Jeeper79 said:

I feel like so much of what MAGA calls TDS is really just clarity, and the real TDS is coming from inside the MAGA camp.
This has to be one of the most delusional posts to ever hit the Texags servers. TDS suffers have been saturated in the most persistent and encompassing propaganda campaign the world has ever seen. At least half of our population is completely brainwashed. That's not to say that Trump doesn't have many faults, he does have many, but no more than the average Democrat that the TDS suffers never seem to find fault with.

Where is their clarity on the highly destructive, anti American, corrupt, degenerate, economically illiterate, and ethically/morally devoid Democrat party?

Just wow, there's no way any rational or mildly intelligent human being actually believes the words you typed on your keyboard. That post has to be a troll.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
cevans_40 said:

The Banned said:

fka ftc said:

When DeSantis wins, I wonder what Loomer and her ilk will do. They already have such TDS that they make up stories about DeSantis wife faking cancer. They are on record working with the left. It can only get more radical as they lose.

It's been said before, but DeSantis winning also removes any doubt that Trump was cheated in 2020. They'll have to come to grips with the fact that he lost because he's an unlikable unserious circus clown that most of the country hates, and that they've been tricked into going all in with him. Will be a rough wake up call for the biggest diehards, which is probably why it seems like the hardcore cultists like Loomer would absolutely rather Trump win the primary and lose the general than DeSantis win both.
Ehhh, its the Trump haterz who have been tricked into believing Trump is somehow evil, unhinged and ineffective.

Cultist is worshipping the talking points of Rachel Maddow and destroying the R party in the process. All because some tweets are just so damn mean...

So don't vote for him. But could you please quit doing the work of the communist media for a while?

This is just gaslighting. This entire thread is about Trumps camp working WITH the communist media.
The Banned
Funky Winkerbean said:

All great points, but Ron needs to do a much better job of SELLING it to a national audience.

Trump is a salesman. Vivek is a salesman. It surprised they are doing a better job of selling themselves. I can be frustrated with desantis's struggle to sell himself AND be frustrated with other conservatives buying the **** two weaker candidates are selling. Because neither of those guys are truly going to be able to create lasting change.
The Banned
fka ftc said:

The Banned said:

How is calling people names a strong man tactic? How absolutely blowing the democrats out of the ****ing water in Florida? That's being a *****? Crushing a party so badly that they're pulling funding out of the state party politics there? Taking on Disney in the face of a ton of criticism? Opening up while trump was telling him to stay locked down? Bussing immigrants to Martha's Vineyard/NY/etc? That's a ***** move? [[Then he should waltz to the nomination, no worries, right??]]

I do not understand why people would settle for a school yard bully who got owned by the deep state when you have a guy who's absolutely crushing the democrats and left at every turn. I get the loyalty, but at this point it's like cowboys fans. They aren't going to win, but people show up every year and cheer it on anyway. That's fine for sports but this is the future of the freaking country. Wake up [[Amen, wake the **** up and quit being offended by mean tweets and insults]]

Let me say, yet again: they aren't "mean tweets". They are "****ing ******ed tweets". I'm not offended. I just can not imagine how we're here again. The right chose this asshat over Cruz, one of the strongest conservatives there is. Now they're trying to do the exact same thing after he got his ass handed to him.

It's like watching your alcoholic father saying he doesn't have a problem while his health deteriorates in front of your eyes.
fka ftc
The Banned said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Trump is a salesman. Vivek is a salesman. It surprised they are doing a better job of selling themselves. I can be frustrated with desantis's struggle to sell himself AND be frustrated with other conservatives buying the **** two weaker candidates are selling. Because neither of those guys are truly going to be able to create lasting change.
Hint: Being a politician means being a good sales person. You cannot simultaneously drone on and on about how DeSantis "gets things done" and can get people to support his ideas then say its okay he is not a good salesperson.

That logic dog don't hunt.
fka ftc
The Banned said:

fka ftc said:

The Banned said:

Let me say, yet again: they aren't "mean tweets". They are "****ing ******ed tweets". I'm not offended. I just can not imagine how we're here again. The right chose this asshat over Cruz, one of the strongest conservatives there is. Now they're trying to do the exact same thing after he got his ass handed to him.

It's like watching your alcoholic father saying he doesn't have a problem while his health deteriorates in front of your eyes.
Ass handed to him by preprinted ballots dropped in bins in the middle of the night, but you go with that.

Whatever you want to call his tweets, being offended by them is bizarre.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
And there's your problem. Ideologies don't mean anything if they can't get to the table to implement them. You are under the impression that the American electorate is filled with reasonable people that can be ok with good ideas and a decent track record of implementing them. Sadly, it takes more than that to persuade pop culture. Do you think Ron should focus on changing them, or should he develop the skills to sell it? Changing the masses is damn near impossible, but Ron changing his tactics is pretty easy.
AgBandsman
AG
We finally got him! I can't wait to see Trump's poll numbers slip next week and DeSantis' start to rise...

Isn't that what y'all have been predicting for the past few months?

One of these days your (F16) predictions that Trump is sabotaging his campaign might come true, but I'm not gonna hold my breathe over it.
aggieforester05
AG
Phatbob said:

cevans_40 said:

You TDS folks better hope he doesn't win the primary. You guys have married yourselves to Never Trumpers and will have to endure 4 more years of lunacy, in large part, due to your own actions. I just hope you are prepared to suffer in silence until 2028 because I don't want to hear your *****ing because its your own fault.
LOL, okay, so pointing out that the offering is a turd sandwich is the reason for the loss, not the... turd sandwich that people don't want to eat? Rationalize it however makes you feel best, I guess, but I keep hearing that if DeSantis can't win the primary, that's his own fault. Fine, and that may be true, but don't then turn around and blame anyone but Trump for his own losses.
If neverTrumpers or onlyTrumpers sit out the general election or vote for Biden because their guy didn't win the primary, then they are doing so with full knowledge that their decision will likely result in an incompetent, corrupt, and moronic Biden administration setting our national path forward for the next four years. They will bear a large part of the responsibility for that just as they did for the 2020 election. Once the primary is over, it's time for the infighting to end and for conservatives to come together to do everything possible to keep the scum bag Democrat from winning.

You may not like the other guy in the primary, but I can assure you that Republican administration will not negatively impact your life to anywhere near the extreme that another four years of this **** show will. It's time conservatives take personal responsibility at the ballot box and weigh their choices carefully in both the primary and the general. Vote your conscience in the primary and for your survival/lifestyle in the general. No one will ever have their perfect candidate if voting based on the issues alone.

I can't believe we have conservatives sitting back and doing nothing and letting Biden win because they either don't like Trump or only like Trump. This is the exact outcome the scum bag liberals want and playing their game is letting them win. Yes Trump should be the first one to cut this **** out.
J. Walter Weatherman
cevans_40 said:

cevans_40 said:

cevans_40 said:

fka ftc said:

So, what Trump has been doing to DeSantis because he dared to run against Dear Leader?
This is what it looks like when you allow Trump to break you.

And this is what it looks like when you have no actual defense for Trump's antics. The "I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose any support" quote is certainly proving true lately.
I don't give one single rats ass about his antics. I have stated multiple times , but I will do it once more for you slow types, that I hope DeSantis is the pick. But I am not going to spend every waking hour dragging Trump through the mud because it does no good and only weakens his chance to win the general should he win the primary. You have allowed his actions to break you because evidently you really care what others think of you. So carry on with your TDS and know that your efforts are greatly appreciated by those on the left.

Cool. Some of us understand that he's a guaranteed loser in the general since he's only doubled down on what made him lose 2020 and think it's important to continue to highlight that so that Republicans don't blow a winnable election.
Delusion

Another in depth and excellent rebuttal.
No Spin Ag
AgBandsman said:

We finally got him! I can't wait to see Trump's poll numbers slip next week and DeSantis' start to rise...

Isn't that what y'all have been predicting for the past few months?

One of these days your (F16) predictions that Trump is sabotaging his campaign might come true, but I'm not gonna hold my breathe over it.

For the primaries, it'll be hard as long as there's more than one person competing with Trump for the nomination.

Now if it's just one other person when the voting starts... then I'm seeing Trump not making it. But even if he does, many of those republicans who voted against him in the primary will vote against him in the general.

They did it once. They'll do it again, and this time, they'll have more republicans voting the same as them in the general. It'll be very cathartic for them to be able to give Trump his second loss in a row, thereby making sure he's never the president again. And they'll smile and sleep peacefully after they pull the lever for Biden.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
The Banned
fka ftc said:

The Banned said:

fka ftc said:

The Banned said:

Ass handed to him by preprinted ballots dropped in bins in the middle of the night, but you go with that.

Whatever you want to call his tweets, being offended by them is bizarre.

Can you not read? I'm not offended.

As to the cheating, it should have never been close. Did the Dems forget to cheat in Florida? Why did Georgia vote for kemp by his largest margin of victory yet, but vote against trump and his preferred senate picks?

Yes there was cheering. There is always cheating. But it wasn't millions upon millions of fake votes
The Banned
Funky Winkerbean said:

And there's your problem. Ideologies don't mean anything if they can't get to the table to implement them. You are under the impression that the American electorate is filled with reasonable people that can be ok with good ideas and a decent track record of implementing them. Sadly, it takes more than that to persuade pop culture. Do you think Ron should focus on changing them, or should he develop the skills to sell it? Changing the masses is damn near impossible, but Ron changing his tactics is pretty easy.

I'm not under that impression at all. I know the general populace is stupid. That's why they voted against trump in round 2. I fully expect them to do it again.

The problem is there are enough people in the Republican Party who are so damn stubborn they want round 2
Funky Winkerbean
AG
They didn't need Florida.
The Banned
And they didn't care about the governor of GA? But they totally cared about the governor of AZ? What was different about those two candidates?

I'm not saying there aren't shenanigans. But cheating on the scale that trump is suggesting is impossible. They all know it, but they keep on charging forward anyway.
Phatbob
AG
aggieforester05 said:

Phatbob said:

cevans_40 said:

You TDS folks better hope he doesn't win the primary. You guys have married yourselves to Never Trumpers and will have to endure 4 more years of lunacy, in large part, due to your own actions. I just hope you are prepared to suffer in silence until 2028 because I don't want to hear your *****ing because its your own fault.
LOL, okay, so pointing out that the offering is a turd sandwich is the reason for the loss, not the... turd sandwich that people don't want to eat? Rationalize it however makes you feel best, I guess, but I keep hearing that if DeSantis can't win the primary, that's his own fault. Fine, and that may be true, but don't then turn around and blame anyone but Trump for his own losses.
If neverTrumpers or onlyTrumpers sit out the general election or vote for Biden because their guy didn't win the primary, then they are doing so with full knowledge that their decision will likely result in an incompetent, corrupt, and moronic Biden administration setting our national path forward for the next four years. They will bear a large part of the responsibility for that just as they did for the 2020 election. Once the primary is over, it's time for the infighting to end and for conservatives to come together to do everything possible to keep the scum bag Democrat from winning.

You may not like the other guy in the primary, but I can assure you that Republican administration will not negatively impact your life to anywhere near the extreme that another four years of this **** show will. It's time conservatives take personal responsibility at the ballot box and weigh their choices carefully in both the primary and the general. Vote your conscience in the primary and for your survival/lifestyle in the general. No one will ever have their perfect candidate if voting based on the issues alone.

I can't believe we have conservatives sitting back and doing nothing and letting Biden win because they either don't like Trump or only like Trump. This is the exact outcome the scum bag liberals want and playing their game is letting them win. Yes Trump should be the first one to cut this **** out.
It still is a sell. It's a much tougher sell to people in the "middle" who see both candidates as insane. Like it or not, on the right if you can't convince your ENTIRE base to vote for you, then you sure as hell aren't going to convince anyone else.
TRM
AG
DeSantis has already said abortion needs to be a state up issue, so he doesn't see the need to sign a federal abortion ban. He will end the abortion tourism in the DOD.
annie88
AG
We need a figurative night of the long knives for many of these corrupt Democrats, prosecutors and judges in this country.
aggieforester05
AG
Phatbob said:

aggieforester05 said:

Phatbob said:

cevans_40 said:

It still is a sell. It's a much tougher sell to people in the "middle" who see both candidates as insane. Like it or not, on the right if you can't convince your ENTIRE base to vote for you, then you sure as hell aren't going to convince anyone else.
I'm not talking about self described moderates or independents, I'm talking about conservatives. Those that will not vote for Trump if he's the nominee are no better than those that will not vote for DeSantis if Trump is not the nominee. I'd much prefer DeSantis and think Trump is largely responsible for the division between Republicans right now. That being said, I'm sure as hell voting for him in the general if he wins the primary, because getting the Democrats out of the executive branch is paramount to our continued existence as a nation of rule and law. It is extremely foolish for any conservative to not show up to vote against the Democrats in the general election. If you can't galvanize the conservative base around one candidate in the general moderates and independents are irrelevant because you're going to lose anyway. This is exactly what the Democrats and their media sycophants want and why they're stoking the fire between Republican factions.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
And Trump hurts this further when he says he won't pledge to support the Republican nominee.
cevans_40
AG
aggieforester05 said:

Phatbob said:

aggieforester05 said:

Phatbob said:

cevans_40 said:

I'm not talking about self described moderates or independents, I'm talking about conservatives. Those that will not vote for Trump if he's the nominee are no better than those that will not vote for DeSantis if Trump is not the nominee. I'd much prefer DeSantis and think Trump is largely responsible for the division between Republicans right now. That being said, I'm sure as hell voting for him in the general if he wins the primary, because getting the Democrats out of the executive branch is paramount to our continued existence as a nation of rule and law. It is extremely foolish for any conservative to not show up to vote against the Democrats in the general election. If you can't galvanize the conservative base around one candidate in the general moderates and independents are irrelevant because you're going to lose anyway. This is exactly what the Democrats and their media sycophants want and why they're stoking the fire between Republican factions.
Why is this so hard to get through the extremely thick skulls of so many?
Phatbob
AG
aggieforester05 said:

Phatbob said:

aggieforester05 said:

Phatbob said:

cevans_40 said:

I know a lot of people will agree with you, but at this point, the favorite to be the nominee does not share your desire for unity. Or maybe he does and he just really sucks at it. Either way, the largest obstacle to unity is not the people he is hitting in the back of the head with a bat, it's him. As much as we might want it to not be true, party unity will never be possible with Trump, and it is his fault.
cevans_40
AG
Phatbob said:

aggieforester05 said:

Phatbob said:

aggieforester05 said:

Phatbob said:

cevans_40 said:

I know a lot of people will agree with you, but at this point, the favorite to be the nominee does not share your desire for unity. Or maybe he does and he just really sucks at it. Either way, the largest obstacle to unity is not the people he is hitting in the back of the head with a bat, it's him. As much as we might want it to not be true, party unity will never be possible with Trump, and it is his fault.
Nope, its you and yours. I do not require a perfect candidate to get behind.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.