BOW they're going after Ice Cube....

8,960 Views | 106 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BadMoonRisin
pdc093
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hilarity will INEVITABLY ensue....

Subj line correction: NOW they're coming after Ice Cube...
Hungry Ojos
I listened to a lot of that interview and Rogan DID NOT hold back on Mulvaney. Called him a "mentally ill attention whoooore". Couldn't believe what I was hearing.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Yep. Listened to that episode the other day and concluded they about to come hard after Ice Cube.

He went off on covid vaccine and dumping a movie because they were going to force him to take it.

He went hard on the NBA trying to black ball his 3on3 league.

It's a good episode and worth the listen.
Dimebag Darrell
I believe Ice Cube is worth $200MM...which certainly equates to FU money. He's a masculine no-nonsense dude who doesn't blindly trust or submit to authority and thinks the modern woke gay this trans that is out of control.

Basically, who TF did this clown think he was this whole time?

White liberal males are pathetic. Glad Cube t-bagged him for the world to see, instead of wasting his time backtracking or trying to explain himself. This is the way.
Zachary Klement
AG
I saw the Cube Mulvaney clip on Twitter...they are definitely going to come for him. Throwing the full interview on now.
Dimebag Darrell
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Yep. Listened to that episode the other day and concluded they about to come hard after Ice Cube.

He went off on covid vaccine and dumping a movie because they were going to force hime to take it.

Hearing Rogan tell Cube that, per Douglas Murray, obsession with gender and gender confusion is usually basically the canary in the coal mine for civilizations on the verge of collapse is something I never thought I would witness in my life. I don't know why, but that part of the convo made me chuckle and pinch myself...as someone who was hiding Ice Cube's cassette tapes from my mom back in the 90's.
LarryElder
Cube grew up rich in the suburbs talk about a grifter.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Cube alleges that the NBA has blackballed him with the tv networks and the advertisers. Says they are trying to kill his off-season start-up basketball league.

My question is ...

Does this coordinated attack on a black-owned business run afoul of the NBA, networks, and major advertisers position on DEI?

And if not, why not?
LarryElder

Cube alleges that the NBA has blackballed him with the tv networks and the advertisers. Says they are trying to kill his off-season start-up basketball league.

My question is ...

Does this coordinated attack on a black-owned business run afoul of the NBA, networks, and major advertisers position on DEI?

And if not, why not?
yes the NBA is worried about an obscure 3 on 3 league...yall believe this?
CrackerJackAg
AG
Brittmoore Car Club said:

He went off on covid vaccine and dumping a movie because they were going to force hime to take it.

Hearing Rogan tell Cube that, per Douglas Murray, obsession with gender and gender confusion is usually basically the canary in the coal mine for civilizations on the verge of collapse is something I never thought I would witness in my life. I don't know why, but that part of the convo made me chuckle and pinch myself...as someone who was hiding Ice Cube's cassette tapes from my mom back in the 90's.

Yep, gender confusion is why civilizations fall.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. No civilization has ever fallen for that reason. Hell, it's probably hardly ever existed before on any meaningful level.

If only the damn Byzantines & Persians wouldn't have been so focused on battling for gender identity they could've taken out the Arabs. So stupid….
Dimebag Darrell
LarryElder said:

Huh? Here is his childhood home in South Central LA. He got bussed to one of the nicer schools from what I remember...but I am pretty sure he grew up very working class.

I mean, I get that you feel the urge to white knight for Dylan Mulvaney, but these homes are probably like 1,000-1,500 SF max.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Interview was also good because he explains the circle jerk involved in Hollywood mandating the vaccine to work on a movie set. Said opting out wasn't an option and explained how it all worked.
jefe95
AG
How are you always so consistently wrong on everything?
Stat Monitor Repairman
LarryElder said:

My question is ...

And if not, why not?
Dude went on the biggest show on the planet and made the allegations. What he was saying sounded credible.
Get Off My Lawn
LarryElder said:

My question is ...

And if not, why not?
I have no interest in watching the NBA. An obscure 3-on-3 that doesn't drag down into a hour long final 5 minutes? I'd give it a shot.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG

LarryElder said:

Huh? Here is his childhood home in South Central LA. He got bussed to one of the nicer schools from what I remember...but I am pretty sure he grew up very working class.

Dimebag Darrell
CrackerJackAg said:

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. No civilization has ever fallen for that reason. Hell, it's probably hardly ever existed before on any meaningful level.

If only the damn Byzantines & Persians wouldn't have been so focused on battling for gender identity they could've taken out the Arabs. So stupid….
It's not "why". It is a sign that things have gotten too easy and men/society has grown too weak when we have to make up such "struggles"...to the point of openly pushing outright lunacy like Dylan Mulvaney...a sick caricature of a 13 year old girl. Breast removal and chemical castration for minors. Civilizations often become very warped near the end of their cycles.

The "canary in the coal mine" was just a marker...or a sign...of something much worse. HTH, lib.
Bob Lee
AG
LarryElder said:

My question is ...

And if not, why not?

I don't think he's lying. It makes sense because of their affiliations with the WNBA and their developmental league whatever it's called now. Why wouldn't you believe him?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
LarryElder said:

My question is ...

And if not, why not?

Do I believe the NBA wants to keep it's monopoly on the sport and probably thinks it literally owns the sport of basketball?

Yes.
Zachary Klement
AG
LarryElder said:

My question is ...

And if not, why not?
I could definitely see them making a concerted effort to keep it off the air.

I think because of the time period they play, it would directly compete with the WNBA which the NBA subsidizes...Cube said they play at different times, but if someone has the itch to scratch to watch hoops, they would probably tune in to this over the WNBA. It could also impact summer league viewership I would assume.
Aglaw97
AG
LarryElder said:

First off this isn't true. Second, even if it was, what's the relevance to his points?

For the record, he grew up with two working class parents who didn't have much. They cared enough to pull him out of his local school so he wouldn't go down a path of drugs, gangs and possibly death. He saw a different way, and applied himself in school and was determined not to go down the path of many of his friends.

Yep, definitely a story that should be demeaned.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
CrackerJackAg said:

Think harder. I'll give you a hint…

:large

Serious Lee
going to see alot more and more of the older generation of celebrities that have already made their retirement money, start coming out against the status quo. thats how you know the entire entertainment industry is a cess pool of blackmail and corruption, despite what TITTS, the gatekeeper of all things hollyweird on this forum, says.
Zachary Klement
AG
How was this on ifunny? This reality isn't making me laugh.
jt2hunt
AG
Ice cube don't give a ****!!!
deddog
AG
LarryElder said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_Cube#Early_life

Quote:

Ice Cube was born O'Shea Jackson in Los Angeles on June 15, 1969, the son of hospital clerk and custodian Doris and machinist and UCLA groundskeeper Hosea Jackson

He was bused 40 miles to the suburban school from his home in a high-crime neighborhood

Did you mean "grew up rich" compared to black people ?
Joe, is this you?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Aglaw97 said:

LarryElder said:

First off this isn't true. Second, even if it was, what's the relevance to his points?

For the record, he grew up with two working class parents who didn't have much. They cared enough to pull him out of his local school so he wouldn't go down a path of drugs, gangs and possibly death. He saw a different way, and applied himself in school and was determined not to go down the path of many of his friends.

It was his lame attempt at attacking the messenger.
deddog
AG
Aglaw97 said:

LarryElder said:

There's nothing democrats hate more than a Black American who goes off the government plantation
LarryElder
https://spinditty.com/genres/Ice-Cube-Exposed

His whole stchick in his music that he was from the streets

He absolutely did grow up in the burbs how is that not true ?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
LarryElder said:

Next you're going to try and convince me that Madonna was not, in fact, a virgin.
The D
AG
LarryElder said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahahahahahahah
LarryElder
Y'all hanger on the words of a grifter hilarious lol lol
P.H. Dexippus
AG
LarryElder said:

He absolutely did grow up in the burbs how is that not true ?
Is the autobiographical movie Friday about life in "the burbs" or "the streets", in your expert opinion?
LarryElder
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

LarryElder said:

Next you're going to try and convince me that Madonna was not, in fact, a virgin.

You take political and cultural direction from her too?
Hungry Ojos
deddog said:

LarryElder said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_Cube#Early_life

Quote:

Ice Cube was born O'Shea Jackson in Los Angeles on June 15, 1969, the son of hospital clerk and custodian Doris and machinist and UCLA groundskeeper Hosea Jackson

He was bused 40 miles to the suburban school from his home in a high-crime neighborhood

Did you mean "grew up rich" compared to black people ?
Joe, is this you?
He is simply displaying the overt racism that inhabits all liberals. Basically, "He ain't black cause he ain't hood." If you stop for a second and understand what he's implying, it might be the most overtly racist thing I've ever heard.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.