Florida Inflation twice that of our nation

7,061 Views | 108 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Dimebag Darrell
The Banned
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Incredible self own by OP
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Bubblez said:

Not Coach Jimbo said:

Lots of old people with money

+ a bunch of people cashing out of their liberal hell holes (selling a home at 3x its worth)

+ an economy that didn't shut down and is performing strong

= X

Solve for X.
So inflation is good when you need to prop up a red state politician?

Is that what he said?

I'm surprised you aren't still arguing that the inflation is transitory.
J. Walter Weatherman
LarryElder said:

rgag12 said:

You realize your savior spent trillions of dollars in a couple months that set off inflation throughout the world, yes?

He did or congress?

Well thanks to him being an egomaniac moron and demanding his name be on the checks we know exactly who wrote them.
beerad12man
AG
Bubblez said:

Not Coach Jimbo said:

+ a bunch of people cashing out of their liberal hell holes (selling a home at 3x its worth)

= X

Solve for X.
Good? No, it isn't "good". But is more context needed for simpletons who don't understand why? Absolutely.

Would this be a problem if he was President? What specifically has he done wrong to cause this, that would persist as president? Can you describe it? Of course not.
Dimebag Darrell
Bubblez said:

Not Coach Jimbo said:

= X

Solve for X.
deddog
AG
Bubblez said:

Not Coach Jimbo said:

= X

Solve for X.
High inflation isn't good.

But being intellectually dishonest and obtuse about why it's occurring makes folks who tout it look foolish.
geoag58
AG
rgag12 said:

LarryElder said:

rgag12 said:

You realize your savior spent trillions of dollars in a couple months that set off inflation throughout the world, yes?

He did or congress?

I wasn't aware congress could sign its own laws, interesting constitutional development

What should he have done based on the lies Trump and the rest of us were being fed at the time?

When Trump is back in office I would be okay if Trump declared marshall law long enough to hang anyone who was feeding/promoting lies about china/fraudcii virus.
Phatbob
AG
Bubblez said:

Not Coach Jimbo said:

= X

Solve for X.
No need to prop up something that isn't controlled by the governor. Go away and let the adults talk
beerad12man
AG
PA24 said:

Trump leads him by 20% in his own state.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/10/poll-trump-holds-20-point-lead-over-desantis-in-florida/
Unfortunately, many people are stupid and don't know the reasons why. Similar to how Biden was just elected.
Urban Ag
AG
Rapier108 said:

This thread is a perfect example of why the vast majority of the population hates Cult45.
from C@LAg

Quote:

trump rallies.

the drag queen story hour for low inforrmation "conservative" voters.

jrdaustin
AG
It's amazing to me the number of people who come to this website and think they can influence someone's thinking by posting a one-line zinger and a link to a targeted and biased article by opposition media. Or, that it's some sort of mike-drop that is a smoking gun that has anything to do with actual policy decisions or executive actions by a specific candidate.

Here's a hint. If you want to make any sort of impact on this forum, try providing some analysis that ties a condition to specific actions of a candidate rather than a grade-level one liner.
Logos Stick
Bubblez said:

Not Coach Jimbo said:

= X

Solve for X.

The OP is wrong. This is not inflation. Inflation can only occur at the aggregate level, across all goods and services.

This is simply a case where the average cost of a particular good in Florida, housing, is higher than other states.

A home buyer in Florida is not necessarily poorer. They will simply spend less money on other goods and services since more money is spent on mortgage. Now, if all goods and services rise in price, you have inflation. You are indeed poorer and your money has devalued.
Dimebag Darrell
Phatbob said:

Bubblez said:

Not Coach Jimbo said:

= X

Solve for X.
No need to prop up something that isn't controlled by the governor. Go away and let the adults talk
"He should have banned people with brains and money from leaving decaying hellhole coastal blue cities for his state!"
deddog
AG
jrdaustin said:

It's amazing to me the number of people who come to this website and think they can influence someone's thinking by posting a one-line zinger and a link to a targeted and biased article by opposition media. Or, that it's some sort of mike-drop that is a smoking gun that has anything to do with actual policy decisions or executive actions by a specific candidate.

Here's a hint. If you want to make any sort of impact on this forum, try providing some analysis that ties a condition to specific actions of a candidate rather than a grade-level one liner.
He's Fat.

That was the analysis i got.
Threads like this is why i've been spending more time on the business board.
Rapier108
jrdaustin said:

Trump followers are not capable of it.

They act exactly like Trump because that is the level of their mentality. It's why they get off on Trump calling names and think it is some kind of victory.

Some are also leftist trolls.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
AgBandsman
AG
rgag12 said:

Name one politician who wouldn't have done something different during COVID. The swamp ran that entire **** show.
akm91
AG
So basically epic OP fail
FL_Ag1998
AG
Hey PA24/Larry Elder (because we know you're the same person), get back to me when you post a non-Breitbart source/poll.

And yeah, housing is expensive here. Why? Because when all the Democrat-run states were following Trump's advice and shutting down Desantis decided to go against the "Proven Warrior" and open back up.

It was ****ing fantastic living here during COVID! So much so that millions of people decided to move here. You know, that whole annoying supply/demand issue.

Anyway, so Florida has an inflation problem, along with the rest of the US. And I believe that all started when your hero got bent over and played by Fauci and the Dems in 2020.
Urban Ag
AG
Bubblez said:

Not Coach Jimbo said:

= X

Solve for X.
I bought my current home in 2016. It's appraised for this year at twice what I paid for it.

We're on the west side of Georgetown in unincorporated Williamson Co.

It would sell for twice what I paid for it, seven years later, because everyone and their grandma is moving here.

Florida, likewise, is a destination market for families, retirees, and businesses. Pretty basic stuff cabron.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
AgBandsman said:

rgag12 said:

Name one politician who wouldn't have done something different during COVID. The swamp ran that entire **** show.

DeSantis would have done something different.
jrdaustin
AG
Urban Ag said:

Rapier108 said:

This thread is a perfect example of why the vast majority of the population hates Cult45.
from C@LAg

Quote:

trump rallies.

the drag queen story hour for low inforrmation "conservative" voters.

I can't stop watching this meme. Well done!
Urban Ag
AG
You don't get it. Calling a US Senator's asian wife "CoCo Chow" totally wins elections. Like seriously. That's how you get women and people of color to vote for you. Winning.
BigRobSA
LOL at OP

Capt BadTake....up, up and HerpaDerp!!
Ol_Ag_02
AG
geoag58 said:

rgag12 said:

LarryElder said:

rgag12 said:

He did or congress?

I wasn't aware congress could sign its own laws, interesting constitutional development

What should he have done based on the lies Trump and the rest of us were being fed at the time?

When Trump is back in office I would be okay if Trump declared marshall law long enough to hang anyone who was feeding/promoting lies about china/fraudcii virus.

This is truly deranged.
LMCane
deddog said:

LarryElder said:

Definitely Not A Cop said:

It's a nickname a fat guy gave a skinnier guy that a lot of other fat guys think is funny.

Meatball Ron is the epitome of health and fitness

It's 2023 and this is what political discourse has been reduced to.
that fact that it's 2023 has nothing to do with it.

it's the fact that Trump and his ilk have zero ability to discourse on policy-

so all they have left is insults, slanders, fake bravado, NFT's, AI fake paintings, and fake polls.

it's the fault of the Republican primary voter and the Trump Cultists who appear at this point to care more about a carnival barker clown show going down to inevitable defeat than discoursing on policy.

but it's still 6 months from the first votes- so we will see.
samurai_science
Brittmoore Car Club said:

"Everyone wants to move there because it's so awesome, driving up real estate prices...if only no one wanted to live there and homes were super cheap" is hardly the political "gotcha" you seem to think it is.
Remember to keep Biden/Obama inflation numbers in check they removed housing from the equation.

Still voting for Ron in the Primary
LMCane
geoag58 said:

rgag12 said:

LarryElder said:

rgag12 said:

He did or congress?

LOL again with the "Marshall law" (sic.) and being against the Fraudci Virus- the same Fraudci given near dictatorial powers by one Donald Trump.

typical troll job to make the Republicans look like idiots.

well done!
Urban Ag
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

geoag58 said:

rgag12 said:

LarryElder said:

rgag12 said:

He did or congress?

This is truly deranged.
Leftists and Trump faithful?

Gonna need more bullets.

I think the biggest source of inflation in this country is the number of crays.
BluHorseShu
AG
PA24 said:

Trump leads him by 20% in his own state.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/10/poll-trump-holds-20-point-lead-over-desantis-in-florida/
Yes, but that's because they only could poll people who were out of work during the day....
Squadron7
AG
Quote:

Seeing a President hang himself would be quite the sight.

PA24
AG
If Ron loses the Republican primary to Trump, he will always be known as that guy. If he loses Florida's primary, oh boy, means we all backed a bigly loser.

Urban Ag
AG
PA24 said:

If Ron loses the Republican primary to Trump, he will always be known as that guy. If he loses Florida's primary, oh boy, means we all backed a bigly loser.

Genuinely curious. Do you speak in Trump in normal day to day conversation or only when posting online?

I can kind of relate. I speak in Ron Burgundy now and then, but only to my wife and only to annoy her.
LeonardSkinner
So, I read the article.

It says that prices are up 9% in the Miami metro area, and 7% in the Tampa area. Now, being from the state of Florida, it occurs to me that there are actually several other parts of Florida.

So… it's a cherry picked hack job of an article.

Cool. Really winning hearts and minds, chief.
Red Red Wine
AG
The amount of stupid on here is only surpassed when Biden or his spokesperson opens her mouth at the daily briefings.

Ps. Kamala is in a special category of dumb.
J. Walter Weatherman
LMCane said:

deddog said:

LarryElder said:

Definitely Not A Cop said:

It's a nickname a fat guy gave a skinnier guy that a lot of other fat guys think is funny.

Meatball Ron is the epitome of health and fitness

It's 2023 and this is what political discourse has been reduced to.
that fact that it's 2023 has nothing to do with it.

it's the fact that Trump and his ilk have zero ability to discourse on policy-

so all they have left is insults, slanders, fake bravado, NFT's, AI fake paintings, and fake polls.

it's the fault of the Republican primary voter and the Trump Cultists who appear at this point to care more about a carnival barker clown show going down to inevitable defeat than discoursing on policy.

but it's still 6 months from the first votes- so we will see.

Agreed. They aren't smart enough to discuss policy so they just resort to juvenile nicknames and lies, just like their conman hero.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.