OFFICIAL ****Donald Trump versus Ron DeSantis*** thread...

425,776 Views | 9100 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by astros4545
agz win
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's just maddening to see the party implode because of the manipulated trump maga extremists.
LMCane
Trump doesn't believe what he says.

he is an inveterate liar about issues large and small his entire life.

he just knows most of his true believers are listless vessels who believe his lies.
shack009
AG
Ag87H2O said:

aggie93 said:

I just don't know how you can reason with folks like this, it's just such a disconnect. It's kind of like how Trump was posting the White House Old Folks Home video about Biden and Trump folks think it is just so awesome as they can't wait to vote for Trump who will be older than Biden if he serves out his term.

I don't really even get mad at it anymore, I've just accepted the lunacy as being part of it. It's pointless to even argue as it is always somehow different because Trump.

"I'm sad about Saban retiring but he is 72. That's pretty old to be coaching. Someone younger will come in and do a great job. I'm sure of it because they will most likely have been taught by Saban."

I didn't reply to him because all I could think was "So 72 is too old to coach football but 78 isn't too old to run the country?!"

I bet there are a ton of Trump supporters out there that were thinking the same thing yesterday after Saban's announcement. Such a great point, but it's lost on folks blinded by the desire for some payback.

It's sad that personality and vendettas count more to voters than conservative policy and effective leadership.

This comes to mind

Trump just said the other day that he doesn't want retribution. We also know he wouldn't do anything because he didn't lock up "Beautiful Hillary."

He has also moderated on many other issues. He is legitimately running a Mitt Romney campaign.
FireAg
AG
Captn_Ag05 said:

aggiehawg said:

Question: What is HAARP and is it effective or just some research study? (which is what I thought it was.)
My question is why isn't Loomer in a loony bin somewhere
My question is why does anyone bother giving Loomer credibility by clicking on her crap to begin with?
shack009
AG
FireAg said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

aggiehawg said:

Question: What is HAARP and is it effective or just some research study? (which is what I thought it was.)
My question is why does anyone bother giving Loomer credibility by clicking on her crap to begin with?

As has been stated multiple times, she will be called Trump's primary proxy by the media the moment trump accepts the nomination. She will be front and center in the general campaign. Consider these fair warnings.
AggieVictor10
AG
Loomer is a fed plant psyop.
shack009
AG
AggieVictor10 said:

No she isn't. She has been very well known by those most online for the last decade plus. She ran for congress in Florida I think in 2018. She sent illegals to Nancy Pelosi's house like 7-8 years ago. She has just completely given herself to Trump.
aggie93
AG
FireAg said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

aggiehawg said:

There are lots of nutjobs who do and say stupid stuff. The difference with Loomer is she is close to Trump and he calls her out and complements her regularly as well as spending time with her. Trump gives her credibility and is responsible for her large following and reach (and the money that comes from it). Folks like Tim Pool amplify her as well and have her as a regular on his show and she and Roger Stone (who is one of Trump's oldest allies) have even joked about her having his love child quite literally.

In short she is clearly coordinating with Trump and while she isn't officially paid by him she is as much a part of his campaign as anyone. I mean it's not like she and Steven Cheong are that different in terms of attitude either.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
TRM
AG
shack009 said:

AggieVictor10 said:

No she isn't. She has been very well known by those most online for the last decade plus. She ran for congress in Florida I think in 2018. She sent illegals to Nancy Pelosi's house like 7-8 years ago. She has just completely given herself to Trump.

She was a Hillary supporter too.
LMCane
can't wait to spend the next 10 months listening to Trumpers defend:

Laura Loomer, Kanye West, Lauren Boebert, MTG and chief American Nazi Nick Fuentes!

that's a winning formula right there...
aggiehawg
AG
TRM said:

shack009 said:

AggieVictor10 said:

That's what I was thinking, that she was a Dem?
BMX Bandit
AggieVictor10 said:

trump too dumb to figure this out?
shack009
AG
aggiehawg said:

TRM said:

shack009 said:

AggieVictor10 said:

That's what I was thinking, that she was a Dem?
She's definitely been on the right since I have been aware of her, she is just completely unprincipled. Not sure what the story is with supporting Hillary. Loomer ran for congress as a Republican in 2020.
aggiehawg
AG
I don't remember her being on the radar for Trump in 2016, although Trump also had his share of wacky women back then. Katrina Piersol (sp?) comes to mind.
BigRobSA
FireAg said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

aggiehawg said:

Because she is all about polls. You know those crazy mofos.
shack009
AG
aggiehawg said:

I don't remember her being on the radar for Trump in 2016, although Trump also had his share of wacky women back then. Katrina Piersol (sp?) comes to mind.
I'm with you. She hadn't gone completely nuts yet. She did make a big scene at the Caesar play where they cut the head off of a fake Trump, but that was after Trump had been elected.

She was much more of a James O'Keefe type before 2020. Perhaps running for office in 2020 gave her some false appearance of legitimacy, and Trump has become close with her since then.
aggie93
AG
aggiehawg said:

She's only 30 so was just getting started in '16. She used to work with O'Keefe at PV and he still likes her but she took some of the undercover stuff to the extreme. Chick is definitely nuts. She loves to scream and be outrageous and has zero compulsion with lying. Pretty much a sociopath.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
aggiehawg
AG
Oh. Thanks. Explains why I am so unfamiliar with her then.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Dan Scott said:

Rand is a never Nikki. I was hoping for a little more
Hedging his bets, which is unfortunate.
AggieVictor10
AG
BMX Bandit said:

AggieVictor10 said:

LOL - She boosts his ego which is all trump and his minions care about.
aggie93
AG
AggieVictor10 said:

BMX Bandit said:

AggieVictor10 said:

Inevitably he will dump her just like he did Dilley. Problem is for her and Dilley is they have nowhere to go but to stay Trump supporters even if they get shut out.

As a reminder though a few weeks back Don Jr said she should be Trump's Press Secretary after he is elected. It's all about the trolling and Clown Show.

Ronald Reagan
LMCane
the ultimate irony would be Trump who is going to win "by 30, 40 and 50 points" literally what he claimed a month ago...

now with a blizzard Trump will be able to lie once again and claim he would have won 90% to 10% if not for snow.

LMCane
aggie93 said:

aggiehawg said:

She's only 30 so was just getting started in '16. She used to work with O'Keefe at PV and he still likes her but she took some of the undercover stuff to the extreme. Chick is definitely nuts. She loves to scream and be outrageous and has zero compulsion with lying. Pretty much a sociopath.
she's only 30?!?! she looks at least 40...

but I am sure no one on the left will ever use this photo in a general election campaign.
AggieVictor10
AG
aggie93 said:

AggieVictor10 said:

BMX Bandit said:

AggieVictor10 said:

Inevitably he will dump her just like he did Dilley. Problem is for her and Dilley is they have nowhere to go but to stay Trump supporters even if they get shut out.

As a reminder though a few weeks back Don Jr said she should be Trump's Press Secretary after he is elected. It's all about the trolling and Clown Show.

She will stay with trump supporters as long as the grift holds up. Then she'll probably pull a milo.
aggie93
AG
Didn't realize this but it makes sense.

Ronald Reagan
BigRobSA
LMCane said:

the ultimate irony would be Trump who is going to win "by 30, 40 and 50 points" literally what he claimed a month ago...

now with a blizzard Trump will be able to lie once again and claim he would have won 90% to 10% if not for snow.

People that haven't ever lived in the plains states don't realize "16 and snowy" is "a day that ends in Y" in those states at this time of the year. Not really anything special.
aggie93
AG
BigRobSA said:

LMCane said:

People that haven't ever lived in the plains states don't realize "16 and snowy" is "a day that ends in Y" in those states at this time of the year. Not really anything special.
Well you can tell Nikki hasn't then since she went virtual for her events. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the Debate performance.

Ronald Reagan
aggie93
AG
One more reason why any polls on the General are meaningless even if they were accurate.

Ronald Reagan
Rapier108
aggie93 said:

One more reason why any polls on the General are meaningless even if they were accurate.

Yep, most voters don't want Biden.

Most voters don't want Trump even more.

If it ends up being Trump vs. Biden or any Democrat, most voters will vote Democrat, third party, leave the line blank, or stay home altogether.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
LMCane
NEVER BACK DOWN

CREAg87
AG
It will be interesting to see what the final turnout looks like in that scenario- we'd likely go from a record high year in 2020 to a record low.
Keep your rifle by your side
Rapier108
CREAg87 said:

It will be interesting to see what the final turnout looks like in that scenario- we'd likely go from a record high year in 2020 to a record low.
Not a record low. Democrats will turn out in mass to vote against Trump.

No one turns out Democrat voters more than Trump does.

What it would do is depress Republican turnout, giving the Democrats absolute and total control of the government forever.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
CREAg87
AG
Rapier108 said:

CREAg87 said:

What it would do is depress Republican turnout, giving the Democrats absolute and total control of the government forever.
Dems will yes, but I am thinking disaffected Republicans and independents could stay home or simply leave President blank.
Keep your rifle by your side
aggie93
AG
Rapier108 said:

CREAg87 said:

More importantly the Dems have already got the mechanisms in place with AI, Mail In, Ballot Harvesting, and micro campaigns targeting voters to assure they will get their folks out. The only question is if Republicans will and if they can convert Independents.

Trump just puts some extra fuel to that fire for Dems and there is a significant fatigue factor with Republicans around him. He has his diehards but there are a LOT of folks that may still vote for him but their enthusiasm is much lower than before. You could see that with the '22 Midterms where consistently Trump candidates underperformed while those Republicans not strongly associated with Trump tended to do fine or very well. It's particularly prevalent in the Suburbs.

Ronald Reagan
aggie93
AG
Hard to argue this isn't the case.

Ronald Reagan
First Page Last Page
Page 246 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.