OFFICIAL ****Donald Trump versus Ron DeSantis*** thread...

425,422 Views | 9100 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by astros4545
FireAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Phatbob said:

FireAg said:

I agree with you on the ultimate goal…keep Trump out of the White House…

I disagree with how they get there, though…

I think they want him out of the race NOW…they don't want to take a chance with him winning the primary…. It is my belief that, though many dismiss them now, the polling numbers are real, and they fear having to invent a new way to block a Trump election on Election Day 2024…

They don't want him to win the primary and be cashless…that's not a sound strategy…

They want to bankrupt his campaign now before the primaries really get going, and eliminate his name from even having a shot at the R nomination…

I have been alluding to something big needing to happen to Trump that eliminates him from primary consideration…this "make him spend everything defending himself against bull**** charges" is their attempt to eliminate him before he can get the R nomination…

They likely have reason to believe that things get murkier for them (and not just the Left, but the Establishment) if he gets his 3rd nomination…

Get him out and get him out as quickly as humanly possible…I believe that is their strategy with the greatest upside which also minimizes the risk of having to do something even grander on Election Day…
If that were the case, you would have expected them to take this tack earlier than right before the primaries. They could have done all of that a year ago and perhaps gotten him out of the primaries, instead of having all of these court issues last until prime election season.

Nah…not sure they thought they would need to, but I think they got nervous after the mid-terms, and the House went back R, giving them investigative powers over Joe and Hunter…

That Burisma thing is bad for the Bidens…literally doing what they falsely accused Trump of doing, and everyone knows it…

Mid to late February (2023), Trump's numbers took a huge jump positive in the polls, and he has been expanding his lead on other Rs ever since…this was before Bragg's Apr 4th NYC indictment…

I think this jump in his numbers is why the Bragg indictment came out, and why they continue to go after him, but again, it's not having the effect they wanted with voters, so now they are trying to bankrupt the campaign…
aggie93
AG
FireAg said:

aggie93 said:

FireAg said:

I think they want him out of the race NOW…they don't want to take a chance with him winning the primary…. It is my belief that, though many dismiss them now, the polling numbers are real, and they fear having to invent a new way to block a Trump election on Election Day 2024…

They don't want him to win the primary and be cashless…that's not a sound strategy…

They want to bankrupt his campaign now before the primaries really get going, and eliminate his name from even having a shot at the R nomination…

I have been alluding to something big needing to happen to Trump that eliminates him from primary consideration…this "make him spend everything defending himself against bull**** charges" is their attempt to eliminate him before he can get the R nomination…

They likely have reason to believe that things get murkier for them (and not just the Left, but the Establishment) if he gets his 3rd nomination…

Get him out and get him out as quickly as humanly possible…I believe that is their strategy with the greatest upside which also minimizes the risk of having to do something even grander on Election Day…
The only way that logic fits is if you think a dead broke candidate with 60% Disapproval numbers dealing with multiple lawsuits strikes fear for Democrats more than DeSantis. I mean I'm sure you can come up with some poll with Trump and Biden in the low 40s with Trump leading by a point or something but if you think that's really how this ends up over a year from now, well, lets just say I disagree. This is almost certainly as strong as Trump will ever be while he has sympathy and is still spending lots of money on his campaign.

I think they have data that says Biden, whether due to dementia, Burisma, or both, polls very, very poorly with independents and as much as they don't like Trump, they liked their lives and pocket books (sans Covid) a helluva lot more from 2016-2920 than they have from 2020-present…

Liking Trump might matter less to them when it comes to their vote in the booth…. And I think they have seen Trump make up ground vs Biden that they didn't expect…Biden has really been that bad…

Outside of this board, most of America, for better or worse, believes this is a Trump vs Biden race at present…that's what polls indicate…and I think the Establishment is trying to change that…

Until DeSantis is the front runner, they have to deal with Trump…

Eliminate him and then they switch their focus to DeSantis…

I also think Biden will not be the D name at the top I. 2024…they can't run him…but my guess is their polling for other D hypotheticals out there just aren't great against a Trump front-runner…

That's why I think they are trying to bury him now…
Yeah, I'm just not seeing how an 81 year old Biden with MASSIVE baggage vs a 45 year old DeSantis with a great story to tell and virtually no baggage is what the Dems are craving. There is no way they can let them debate, ever. Of course that assumes they don't switch out Biden.

If it is anyone else Trump is screwed because then the entire election becomes about him vs someone new. Even if it is an ass like Newsom or Whitmer I don't see how he wins that.

The Media and Dems are also going both barrels on DeSantis and have for some time and Trump is trying to pile on. Maybe you missed the Kamala/Slavery hit job? Or that ridiculous NBC interview? They are pushing every negative poll HARD on DeSantis and trying to take him out.

If it is anyone else (Newsom, Whitmer, Harris) DeSantis has the strongest argument and the best chance of destroying them in a debate.

I also have to tell you that the polling is more sketchy in this cycle than I have ever seen it. That latest one that Vivek paid for showing him in 2nd place was a joke for instance methodology wise. They are really playing games with the samples to manipulate results on many of those polls and most of them are paid for by campaigns. That's beyond the lack of reliability of the polls in general at this stage.

Just a lot of moving parts and a lot of time to go.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
FireAg
AG
You're not listening…

I'm not saying they crave DeSantis…I'm saying they think Trump can win in a head-to-head with the D nominee (or at least has enough momentum to cause concern), and until DeSantis is the front runner, they aren't going to focus on him…

Right now, the national polls say Trump is the one to knock out…he's the focus until he isn't the front-runner…

I do think they would swing their focus to DeSantis if/when he gets momentum behind him…

Right now, the momentum is with Trump, and that's their focus…
Phatbob
AG
FireAg said:

FL_Ag1998 said:

Quote:

I've noticed a trend in that, the higher his poll numbers rise, the more indictments on new-found crimes seem to appear...

You have that backwards. Indictments happen first, then the poll bounces happen. Hell, even the leftist MSM is pointing that out.

Nah…he takes small hits within 7-days but he rebounds stronger for sure, but I've also noticed small bounces for DeSantis too around the same time, that are very short-lived…

He was picking up steam BEFORE that first indictment in NY, and I think that's what had them push that indictment, but it didn't really have the effect they thought it would, and that makes them nervous…

So now they are trying to bankrupt his campaign…. I think it's a race between the establishment and Trump…I do think that's accurate…can they bankrupt him before he gets the nomination? We shall see…

What does have me curious is whether or not Trump can win a national campaign with empty pockets? Or will the RNC cave and fall in line behind him with their checkbooks if he does secure the nomination?

I just don't know those answers…

You aren't taking into account the buzz before the indictments. Every one of them happened after a week or two of anticipation the the indictments were incoming. Those bounces started then, not when they were officially announced.
aggie93
AG
FireAg said:

You're not listening…

I'm not saying they crave DeSantis…I'm saying they think Trump can win in a head-to-head with the D nominee (or at least has enough momentum to cause concern), and until DeSantis is the front runner, they aren't going to focus on him…

Right now, the national polls say Trump is the one to knock out…he's the focus until he isn't the front-runner…

I do think they would swing their focus to DeSantis if/when he gets momentum behind him…

Oh I'm listening I just disagree that the Democrats are that lacking in strategy. If Trump gets knocked out they are likely dealing with DeSantis and while of course they will go after him he is a much more difficult target than Trump. You are assuming they see Trump as the current threat but don't think DeSantis is something to worry about. I think they only care about what is going to make them more likely to win in Nov of '24 and they don't really care who their candidate is because they are basically just proxies anyway.

I also think you underestimate the fortune of the Dems to be able to damage Trump for the General while making him more popular for the Primaries.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
aggiehawg
AG
I am tired of Trump, very tired. And I wish there was some way he could just go away without validating that this type of lawfare is fully legit and acceptable. Because it is not.

But I honestly do not see any method to ever stop it from happening every election cycle going forward. He/she who controls DOJ controls who the candidates will be by targeting their political opponents. It would take a supermajority in both houses to pass DOJ reform and a compliant President to sign it.

That is not going to happen, ever.
FL_Ag1998
AG
FireAg said:

You're not listening…

Ok, so the Democrats are only focused on the front-runner, Trump, and not worried about Desantis.....but then why aren't their MSM hitpeople going after Trump with both barrels?

Are you saying Trump is their sole target and Public Enemy No. 1, but they're satisfied with just the courts trying to take Trump down and that's why they're putting out very few Trump-centered articles except those focused on the indictments?

Yet, for some reason the MSM is coming after Desantis with both barrels blazing on a daily basis.
So they're doing that because they're not worried about him since he's in second place behind Trump?
FireAg
AG
Typically, political strategists don't think past the first layer…folks give a lot of undue credit to this "4D chess" notion…. They gave Trump too much credit for it when his supporters were always convinced that he was 3 steps ahead of everyone else…

But strategists use polls to see who has momentum, what issues help/hurt momentum, and how their message plays against their opponents…

They don't use them as 4D chess to get one guy through the primary just to squash him in the general…. Never in the history of national polling has that ever been used as a strategy in presidential politics…

40% of the country will vote one way, and 40% the other way…. The battle is for the 20% independents…so I don't think die hard Trump supporters are magically boosting his numbers…they are already baked in…. What I think you're seeing is independents looking at this and trying to figure out, if the front runners, who can tolerate for 4 years, and I think the polls are saying that fewer and fewer of them are siding with Biden…and that's why they are turning up the heat on Trump…

I don't think they assume independents are clamoring for 4 more years of status quo…this Biden term has been awful for average Americans, and they're pissed…. I think the establishment knows this and this they are trying to run Trump out of the election as quickly as possible, but their attempts have not produced the result they had hoped for…so now they try to bleed him out of cash…

And I hate to tell you this, but most folks aren't following this campaign with baited breath…. They don't sit on every tweet from the campaigns like most of y'all do…. Most Americans are more worried about Taylor Swift tweeting new ticket sales, and who Blake Shelton is coaching on The Voice…they are casual followers who will pick their candidate in the general, and I think the establishment sees that Trump is poised to get their vote because Biden has been THAT bad…
Tibbers
aggiehawg said:

I am tired of Trump, very tired. And I wish there was some way he could just go away without validating that this type of lawfare is fully legit and acceptable. Because it is not.

But I honestly do not see any method to ever stop it from happening every election cycle going forward. He/she who controls DOJ controls who the candidates will be by targeting their political opponents. It would take a supermajority in both houses to pass DOJ reform and a compliant President to sign it.

That is not going to happen, ever.

In my opinion, the only way to do so is to defeat the man in debates. I think through honest conversation and debate the best candidate will arise. I think it's also precisely why Trump will not commit to a primary debate. It can only serve to hurt him. Same reason why Biden chose not to do so as well. Just goes to show, for all the railing Trump made against Biden in 2020 for not debating, it was all for show unless he debates his opponents.

It'd frankly be amazing to see Vivek, Desantis and Trump on the debate stage. I do wonder about the format as well. I think it's far more informative to give long form debate and time for candidates to answer clearly than rely on tv commercial constraints. I greatly enjoyed Tucker's interviews with the republican candidates and I'd love to see a similar long form format for the debates going forward.
aggie93
AG
FireAg said:

Typically, political strategists don't think past the first layer…folks give a lot of undue credit to this "4D chess" notion…. They gave Trump too much credit for it when his supporters were always convinced that he was 3 steps ahead of everyone else…

But strategists use polls to see who has momentum, what issues help/hurt momentum, and how their message plays against their opponents…

They don't use them as 4D chess to get one guy through the primary just to squash him in the general…. Never in the history of national polling has that ever been used as a strategy in presidential politics…

40% of the country will vote one way, and 40% the other way…. The battle is for the 20% independents…so I don't think die hard Trump supporters are magically boosting his numbers…they are already baked in…. What I think you're seeing is independents looking at this and trying to figure out, if the front runners, who can tolerate for 4 years, and I think the polls are saying that fewer and fewer of them are siding with Biden…and that's why they are turning up the heat on Trump…

I don't think they assume independents are clamoring for 4 more years of status quo…this Biden term has been awful for average Americans, and they're pissed…. I think the establishment knows this and this they are trying to run Trump out of the election as quickly as possible, but their attempts have not produced the result they had hoped for…so now they try to bleed him out of cash…

And I hate to tell you this, but most folks aren't following this campaign with baited breath…. They don't sit on every tweet from the campaigns like most of y'all do…. Most Americans are more worried about Taylor Swift tweeting new ticket sales, and who Blake Shelton is coaching on The Voice…they are casual followers who will pick their candidate in the general, and I think the establishment sees that Trump is poised to get their vote because Biden has been THAT bad…
Fully agree with this part and that's a major reason I think looking at most polls and especially trying to make decisions off of them is flawed.

That said Trump and Biden have 100% Name ID and people have strong opinions on both. Trump consistently runs higher negatives than Biden. I also don't think the Dems will hesitate to take Biden out and I think that's going to happen.

As for the Dems not being able to see more than one step down the chess board I find that laughable. Biden isn't even running a campaign and has fewer employees than folks who run for the House. They are heavily invested in their vote gathering operations. If you think it is a coincidence that they just set up the DC Trial to be happening during the Iowa Caucus you are truly naive as well.

Believe as you will though.

Ronald Reagan
FL_Ag1998
AG
Quote:

As for the Dems not being able to see more than one step down the chess board I find that laughable. Biden isn't even running a campaign and has fewer employees than folks who run for the House. They are heavily invested in their vote gathering operations. If you think it is a coincidence that they just set up the DC Trial to be happening during the Iowa Caucus you are truly naive as well
FireAg
AG
I honestly think Ds (not all Establishment, but certainly the Ds among them) don't know what to do…

They can't run Biden, and Harris is a dolt that already garners terrible press…

Newsome? Sorry, but he won't play to independents…his state is a disaster and no one wants to live there anymore…
FireAg
AG
They would be doing voting gathering operations regardless of who the R nominee was…
TRM
AG
TRM
AG
TRM said:

Rapier108
FireAg said:

They would be doing voting gathering operations regardless of who the R nominee was…
Yes, they would.

Trump has said he doesn't need to do anything different than 2020 because he "won".

DeSantis will use their tactics against them, both vote/ballot tactics, and lawfare.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
TRM
AG
TRM
AG

TRM
AG
Should someone tell Trump the results of 2016
Old May Banker
AG
I'm not all that familiar with Deace or how big his reach / audience is, but that was a heck of an endorsement testimony to anyone listening.
Rapier108
TRM said:

If Trump says he won the Iowa caucus in 2016, then he won the Iowa caucus in 2016. /MAGA
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Ag with kids
AG
FireAg said:

Phatbob said:

FireAg said:

If that were the case, you would have expected them to take this tack earlier than right before the primaries. They could have done all of that a year ago and perhaps gotten him out of the primaries, instead of having all of these court issues last until prime election season.

Nah…not sure they thought they would need to, but I think they got nervous after the mid-terms, and the House went back R, giving them investigative powers over Joe and Hunter…

That Burisma thing is bad for the Bidens…literally doing what they falsely accused Trump of doing, and everyone knows it…

Mid to late February (2023), Trump's numbers took a huge jump positive in the polls, and he has been expanding his lead on other Rs ever since…this was before Bragg's Apr 4th NYC indictment…

I think this jump in his numbers is why the Bragg indictment came out, and why they continue to go after him, but again, it's not having the effect they wanted with voters, so now they are trying to bankrupt the campaign…
Well...no.

Trump had been slightly trending down and DeSantis was flat from Jan 1 to Mar 30. Then Trump started increase and DeSantis started to drop right at the beginning of Apr...what happened right at the beginning of Apr? The Bragg indictment as you mentioned. That increase was 100% because of that indictment.
Ag with kids
AG
Rapier108 said:

TRM said:

If Trump says he won the Iowa caucus in 2016, then he won the Iowa caucus in 2016. /MAGA

It was stolen from him. He actually won it!
JamesE4
AG
Rapier108 said:

JamesE4 said:

LMCane said:

He lies every day and sometimes several times an hour.

HIS OWN STAFFERS admitted under oath they knew he lost!

Every legal challenge including to GOP Judges was found merit less.

He has shown zero proof in 3 years.

but he can simply state something is true, and his idiots will believe it.

Much like being in Scientology.
I am getting tired of this line.

Saying he lost because Biden was inaugurated is true and obvious. But one can say that, and think that the reason he lost was because of selective, successful fraud. I believe the Own Staffers are thinking the second, not that he "lost" in a fair election
Taking the election out of the discussion, he lies about plenty of other things.

His accusations about DeSantis are half truths at best, if not outright lies, usually stolen from the left.
I agree - I am tired of Trump's divisive statements and want Ron to get the nomination. But the election was rigged due to fraud that kept Trump from winning. Nothing Trump could have done to win - if 100 MM voted for Trump, they switch or manufacture another 20 MM for team D and the result is the same. No matter who the Rs nominate, the Ds will cheat enough to win. If we used to have a legit Republic, we don't any more.
aggie93
AG
FireAg said:

So maybe we nominate the guy who focuses on ground game, ballot harvesting, and appeals to Suburban voters?

In the end most of the Dem votes still come from someone who intends to vote Democrat they just are great at finding all of them and getting their votes counted. Republicans need to do the same but DeSantis is the only one who is serious about that and putting money behind it already. Trump is literally making fun of DeSantis for paying people to knock on doors and push a ground game and expects to just do it all with volunteers. It's lunacy.

You have to fight fire with fire.

Ronald Reagan
FireAg
AG
Ag with kids said:

FireAg said:

Phatbob said:

FireAg said:

Well...no.

Trump had been slightly trending down and DeSantis was flat from Jan 1 to Mar 30. Then Trump started increase and DeSantis started to drop right at the beginning of Apr...what happened right at the beginning of Apr? The Bragg indictment as you mentioned. That increase was 100% because of that indictment.

No…MID-FEB…

And then a hug gap almost immediately nearly 7 weeks before the Bragg indictment…
FireAg
AG
aggie93 said:

FireAg said:

So maybe we nominate the guy who focuses on ground game, ballot harvesting, and appeals to Suburban voters?

In the end most of the Dem votes still come from someone who intends to vote Democrat they just are great at finding all of them and getting their votes counted. Republicans need to do the same but DeSantis is the only one who is serious about that and putting money behind it already. Trump is literally making fun of DeSantis for paying people to knock on doors and push a ground game and expects to just do it all with volunteers. It's lunacy.

Got it…not saying I disagree with you…

But the argument is why attack Trump with fake crime indictments? The argument isn't whether or not the Rs need to step up their harvesting game…

You argue it's to boost him with his base so that he wins the R nomination in a scheme to then destroy him in the general…

I argue they attack him because momentum was building for him well before the first indictment, and they are attacking the R front runner because they don't want him in the race as, the longer he's in with building momentum, the longer he's at risk of winning and for them to be forced to do something on Election Day to fix it…. And I don't believe they feel like they can pull the same stunts twice…. 2020 was their silver bullet-Hail Mary, and they'd need a different approach this time with more watchful eyes paying attention…
aggie93
AG
FireAg said:

aggie93 said:

FireAg said:

Got it…not saying I disagree with you…

But the argument is why attack Trump with fake crime indictments? The argument isn't whether or not the Rs need to step up their harvesting game…

You argue it's to boost him with his base so that he wins the R nomination in a scheme to then destroy him in the general…

I argue they attack him because momentum was building for him well before the first indictment, and they are attacking the R front runner because they don't want him in the race as, the longer he's in with building momentum, the longer he's at risk of winning and for them to be forced to do something on Election Day to fix it…. And I don't believe they feel like they can pull the same stunts twice…. 2020 was their silver bullet-Hail Mary, and they'd need a different approach this time with more watchful eyes paying attention…
Trump has gotten a boost from every indictment and it sucks up all the press coverage. Acting like that isn't the reason he is leading and instead it is, what? for a reason he is leading. It's not his brilliant new campaign proposals. It's not because he is working the campaign trail. About 80% of what he talks about is how he is persecuted or Biden or how disloyal DeSantis is for not dropping out and supporting him. Republicans sympathize with him and get angry, the majority of the country either wants him in jail or just to go away. It's a perfect scenario where the more indictments the more support within the GOP he gets while also making him less attractive to the majority.

Oh they definitely can and will pull the same stunts as 2020, the only question is how prepared the Republicans are for it. They are pulling those stunts and worse in every election now. Even the recent election in Ohio you had things like the Ohio State campus polling center went 98% "No". There is no freaking way that 98% of college students think the same thing on any issue. That's in a Red state. They won the critical SC Justice election in Wisconsin to flip that Court. I expect more not less of that crap.

It's going to be a lot worse if Trump is the nominee because he is so disliked and he has cried wolf so loudly for so long and mixed truth and fiction in his arguments. He's also very disorganized and surrounded by loons. He comes out and cries "Stolen!" and most of the country won't believe him no matter how strong the evidence and no matter how much his base is all in.

That's not even counting the disapproval numbers, the Trump exhaustion factor, the lawsuits, or of course the fact Trump will basically be trying to run a General Election with almost no money and thus dependent on Free Media so he would literally be putting his fate in the MSM to help him.

Also with Trump it takes Covid response off the table as an issue which is a significant crossover because Trump doesn't have enough daylight from Biden or the Dems there since he is still pro vaccine and he still hasn't said he should have fired Fauci and even if he flipped on either issue it's too late. I could go on and on and have on why he is so screwed once this becomes a General election.

They can't just flip all that on DeSantis and they certainly don't want to try and do it on short notice. They have been trying to take out DeSantis for years but he just runs too tight of a ship and doesn't make big mistakes. He's a very hard guy to make into a villain so they have to try and fight him with fake narratives on policy but that's not really going to work very well. I mean Gavin Newsom can talk about how much better California is than Florida but you have to be a pretty brainwashed idiot to buy that crap. He is a rational, nice looking guy with a beautiful family and has a great life story and he is extremely articulate. There just isn't a soft target. I can tell you I have hardcore Dem friends that think Biden is amazing and everything the NYT prints is Gospel and they laugh about Trump but are terrified of DeSantis, what terrifies them the most is they actually agree with many of his points and they know they can't attack him personally.

I just don't buy at all the idea that the Democrats don't want Trump as a nominee, it just makes no logical sense.

Ronald Reagan
FireAg
AG
Oh he absolutely gets a boost with each indictment as the data bakes in over 3-7 days…absolutely gets a boost…

He absolutely has been building momentum from it…

But my point is that his base is already excited to vote for him, and if you look at the data going back to the beginning of the year, he already had a big momentum swing (mid-Feb) before he was indicted by Bragg (Apr 4)…

My point is that the strategy was to indict him and scare off independents and halt his momentum, making him less and less popular…

The "boost" numbers you see after every indictment isn't his "base"…it's indies/undecideds he's gaining steam with…again, his base is already behind him…but it's not his base that is driving these huge momentum swings in his favor after each indictment…it's folks who said they wouldn't like to vote for Trump but they are getting onboard…

I categorically disagree that this was some grand scheme to get him the nomination but beat him in the general…he had already pulled way ahead of DeDantis 6-7 weeks before indictment 1…I believe they saw the data and tried the indictment to halt his momentum…it failed…

And now that they know each indictment makes him more popular, they are racing to indict him as much as possible, throwing everything at him to get him to burn through all funds and not be able to compete for the R nomination, and thus they don't even have to worry about him and his unpredictability in the general…

So the strategy is to bleed him dry…not to make him the R nominee…and I believe the Feb polling data supports that…he was pulling away 6-7 weeks BEFORE Bragg…and they acted, trying to knock him off his momentum swing…it failed, so they are onto plan B…
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

So the strategy is to bleed him dry…not to make him the R nominee…and I believe the Feb polling data supports that…he was pulling away 6-7 weeks BEFORE Bragg…and they acted, trying to knock him off his momentum swing…it failed, so they are onto plan B…
A quibble, if you will. I think there are multiple strategies by multiple groups at play here. The legal indictments and lawsuits are just one aspect.
Ag with kids
AG
FireAg said:

Ag with kids said:

FireAg said:

Phatbob said:

FireAg said:

Well...no.

No…MID-FEB…

And then a hug gap almost immediately nearly 7 weeks before the Bragg indictment…

I see you did not click my link...
FireAg
AG
Could absolutely be true…call it a case of multiple groups looking for an advantage to defeat him…

I just don't believe there's some all-powerful scheme by the DNC to get him the R nomination by throwing indictments at him, just to help him "get the R nomination so they can steal it from him in the general"…

I don't think they want him in the general…
TRM
AG
DeSantis Fair-Side chat now.
TRM
AG
Old May Banker
AG
Blue haired, fat *****es... shocking.

Maintenance of a polite society occasionally requires reestablishing the "pecking order" thru unpolite means.
First Page Last Page
Page 116 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.