OFFICIAL ****Donald Trump versus Ron DeSantis*** thread...

425,450 Views | 9100 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by astros4545
aggie93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brenden Dilley who is a MAJOR Trump influencer posted something I can't even put up here because it would get me banned. Let's just say he got into an insult rant on DeSantis spokeswoman Erin Perrine and talked about some very graphic sexual acts. This is WAY more unhinged stuff coming out daily now than in '16 or '20. It's like a group of Frat Boys sitting around drinking coming up with crap talking as their strategy.

I bring this up because for now it's buried but believe me if Trump is the nominee all of it is coming to the surface and will be beaten over Trump's head daily just like "Grab them by the ____". They are going nastier than last time and with no rails. I'm seeing multiple posts a day now from Trump folks that hang out with him at MAL and he has directly connected to the campaign that are so bad I can't post them here. I can't imagine how bad it's going to get.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Rapier108
Post the links, just edit it so it won't embed such as below.

twitter.com/KBTXNews/status/1688920526725746688
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Old May Banker
AG
Whether it's good or not, there is a large segment of conservative voters that aren't gonna be around or listen to that ***** The white trash portion of Trump's base is doing far more harm than good for him. And those that support him and know it's a problem, have no means to really address as Trump tends to act just like them.
aggie93
AG
Brenden Dilley NSFW

Blue Check Response
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Old May Banker
AG
Pure trash
aggie93
AG
Old May Banker said:

Whether it's good or not, there is a large segment of conservative voters that aren't gonna be around or listen to that ***** The white trash portion of Trump's base is doing far more harm than good for him. And those that support him and know it's a problem, have no means to really address as Trump tends to act just like them.
Actually it's the Frat Bro types that are the problem.

Ronald Reagan
Old May Banker
AG
Anyone that acts like that is trash... frat, no frat, black, brown, white or green... trash.
TRM
AG
DeSantis, Haley, Reynolds, and Ernst on the Ruthless Podcast last night.
aggie93
AG
Chairs already in all 99 Counties.

Ronald Reagan
TRM
AG
Not surprising given Jeff Roe is doing the organizing there. He's going to bring a victory to DeSantis just like he did for Cruz.
aggie93
AG
Looks like Trump is the Chosen One by God though.

Ronald Reagan
Charpie
AG
He's the Antichrist
TRM
AG
TRM
AG
Rapier108
aggie93 said:

Wayne Allen Root, the guy who is so off the rails his only outlet now is Lindell TV.

Oh, and there is a reason it is called Cult45 and this sums it up perfectly.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
The Banned
aggie93 said:

This is where the cult45 moniker is accurate. For those on this board who take offense to the term, please see that sometimes it can be aptly used
FireAg
AG
LMCane said:

Anyone with a scintilla of cognizance about politics realizes Trump is doing EVERYTHING he can to become the nominee- rather than the actual President. And now we know why:

Spiraling Legal Bills Threaten Trump With a Cash Crunch
August 11, 2023 in News

Donald J. Trump's legal problems aren't just piling up his legal bills are, too.

New financial reports show that the former president's various political committees and the super PAC backing him have used roughly 30 cents of every dollar spent so far this year on legal-related costs. The total amounts to more than $27 million in legal fees and other investigation-related bills in the first six months of 2023, according to a New York Times analysis of federal records.

That $27 million in legal costs includes Mr. Trump paying at least eight law firms more than $1 million each in the first half of 2023, part of a sizable set of legal billings expected to spiral upward in the coming months as his overlapping criminal cases wind their way toward courtrooms in New York, Florida and Washington, D.C.

The new disclosures revealed the remarkable degree to which Mr. Trump's political and legal cash are intermingled, much like his own political and legal fate.

Mr. Trump's complex political orbit is already spending more than it is taking in, and tapping into money it raised years ago an unusual trajectory this far out from an election. And the burn rate raises questions about whether such an approach is untenable, or whether Mr. Trump will eventually need to dip into his own fortune to pay for his lawyers, his 2024 campaign or both.

It is a step that the famously tightfisted Mr. Trump has resisted taking, even as his advisers have begun planning behind the scenes for a potential political cash crunch months before the primaries begin.

Mr. Trump is not known for long-term planning, so it remains unclear how much he has focused on the intricate challenges of financing his campaign in the coming months. Some close to him say they are reassured by the fact that if he becomes the presidential nominee again, he can rely on the Republican Party to provide financial support.

I actually believe there's a line of truth in this, but I see it from a different angle...

I think the establishment is absolutely going after him on all of these fake charges in order to bury him in legal problems and bankrupt his campaign so that he is forced to drop out of the primary...

So, I don't think the establishment is playing some amazing game of 4D chess in bringing false charges against him so as to stir up his base, make him the primary winner, and then defeat him again in the general...

I think the goal is to bankrupt his campaign so they don't have to invent a new, more elaborate way to beat him in the general....just make it so he can't afford to run, and then they'll take their chances against the surviving R nominee...

I've noticed a trend in that, the higher his poll numbers rise, the more indictments on new-found crimes seem to appear...

The establishment has their own set of internal polling, and they do NOT like how it looks for being able to defeat Trump straight up, and they already fired a silver bullet in 2020 and they don't think they can pull that off the same way twice without being exposed...

So much easier to simply try to run his campaign coffers dry and remove him from the 2024 equation...
TRM
AG
TRM said:

Sununu version
FL_Ag1998
AG
TRM said:

Sheesh, based on MAGA description of Desantis' height Deace must be what 5'2, maybe 5'3"!
aggie93
AG
FireAg said:

LMCane said:

Anyone with a scintilla of cognizance about politics realizes Trump is doing EVERYTHING he can to become the nominee- rather than the actual President. And now we know why:

Spiraling Legal Bills Threaten Trump With a Cash Crunch
August 11, 2023 in News

Donald J. Trump's legal problems aren't just piling up his legal bills are, too.

New financial reports show that the former president's various political committees and the super PAC backing him have used roughly 30 cents of every dollar spent so far this year on legal-related costs. The total amounts to more than $27 million in legal fees and other investigation-related bills in the first six months of 2023, according to a New York Times analysis of federal records.

That $27 million in legal costs includes Mr. Trump paying at least eight law firms more than $1 million each in the first half of 2023, part of a sizable set of legal billings expected to spiral upward in the coming months as his overlapping criminal cases wind their way toward courtrooms in New York, Florida and Washington, D.C.

The new disclosures revealed the remarkable degree to which Mr. Trump's political and legal cash are intermingled, much like his own political and legal fate.

Mr. Trump's complex political orbit is already spending more than it is taking in, and tapping into money it raised years ago an unusual trajectory this far out from an election. And the burn rate raises questions about whether such an approach is untenable, or whether Mr. Trump will eventually need to dip into his own fortune to pay for his lawyers, his 2024 campaign or both.

It is a step that the famously tightfisted Mr. Trump has resisted taking, even as his advisers have begun planning behind the scenes for a potential political cash crunch months before the primaries begin.

Mr. Trump is not known for long-term planning, so it remains unclear how much he has focused on the intricate challenges of financing his campaign in the coming months. Some close to him say they are reassured by the fact that if he becomes the presidential nominee again, he can rely on the Republican Party to provide financial support.

I actually believe there's a line of truth in this, but I see it from a different angle...

I think the establishment is absolutely going after him on all of these fake charges in order to bury him in legal problems and bankrupt his campaign so that he is forced to drop out of the primary...

So, I don't think the establishment is playing some amazing game of 4D chess in bringing false charges against him so as to stir up his base, make him the primary winner, and then defeat him again in the general...

I think the goal is to bankrupt his campaign so they don't have to invent a new, more elaborate way to beat him in the general....just make it so he can't afford to run, and then they'll take their chances against the surviving R nominee...

I've noticed a trend in that, the higher his poll numbers rise, the more indictments on new-found crimes seem to appear...

The establishment has their own set of internal polling, and they do NOT like how it looks for being able to defeat Trump straight up, and they already fired a silver bullet in 2020 and they don't think they can pull that off the same way twice without being exposed...

So much easier to simply try to run his campaign coffers dry and remove him from the 2024 equation...
The ideal scenario for the Dems is to have Trump win and know he is out of cash. I just don't see Trump getting big donors running to his rescue when they know most of their money will go to his attorneys or who knows where. He's just burned so many bridges. Then once he has the nomination they go both barrels on him. Outside of talking about his legal mess they are laying off Trump in the media, that's why I keep bringing up his posts and his followers' posts getting more and more unhinged but no one is reporting on them. That will change and Trump won't have the money to fight back. He also hasn't done anything for a ground game. Once his numbers show he is likely to lose then it will snowball and get much worse.

The most relevant poll number out there is Trump at 60% plus Disapproval and that's with a lot of sympathy for him currently. This is how you lose Goldwater style. If you think a conviction of two is going to help him you also need your head examined.

I agree it isn't fair but Trump is trapped and has no way to escape. He's about to get another huge dump of charges in Georgia and Smith is going to keep going. Just no way to be dropping millions of dollars a month on legal fees and deal with 4 different venues of legal problems and expect to run a successful campaign, that is if Trump didn't have 100 other warts. Not to mention if by some miracle he is elected and can pull off pardoning himself it doesn't have any impact on NYC or Georgia so he gets to ride those all the way out. Obviously I am a DeSantis guy but will still vote Trump if he wins but I just see no path through that at all.

Ronald Reagan
FireAg
AG
I agree with you on the ultimate goal…keep Trump out of the White House…

I disagree with how they get there, though…

I think they want him out of the race NOW…they don't want to take a chance with him winning the primary…. It is my belief that, though many dismiss them now, the polling numbers are real, and they fear having to invent a new way to block a Trump election on Election Day 2024…

They don't want him to win the primary and be cashless…that's not a sound strategy…

They want to bankrupt his campaign now before the primaries really get going, and eliminate his name from even having a shot at the R nomination…

I have been alluding to something big needing to happen to Trump that eliminates him from primary consideration…this "make him spend everything defending himself against bull**** charges" is their attempt to eliminate him before he can get the R nomination…

They likely have reason to believe that things get murkier for them (and not just the Left, but the Establishment) if he gets his 3rd nomination…

Get him out and get him out as quickly as humanly possible…I believe that is their strategy with the greatest upside which also minimizes the risk of having to do something even grander on Election Day…
aggie93
AG
Trump campaign Spokewoman celebrating DeSantis being interrupted by Left Wing Pro Abortion Activists.

Here were the lovely ladies she is cheering on:

Ronald Reagan
Phatbob
AG
FireAg said:

I think they want him out of the race NOW…they don't want to take a chance with him winning the primary…. It is my belief that, though many dismiss them now, the polling numbers are real, and they fear having to invent a new way to block a Trump election on Election Day 2024…

They don't want him to win the primary and be cashless…that's not a sound strategy…

They want to bankrupt his campaign now before the primaries really get going, and eliminate his name from even having a shot at the R nomination…

I have been alluding to something big needing to happen to Trump that eliminates him from primary consideration…this "make him spend everything defending himself against bull**** charges" is their attempt to eliminate him before he can get the R nomination…

They likely have reason to believe that things get murkier for them (and not just the Left, but the Establishment) if he gets his 3rd nomination…

Get him out and get him out as quickly as humanly possible…I believe that is their strategy with the greatest upside which also minimizes the risk of having to do something even grander on Election Day…
If that were the case, you would have expected them to take this tack earlier than right before the primaries. They could have done all of that a year ago and perhaps gotten him out of the primaries, instead of having all of these court issues last until prime election season.
aggie93
AG
Trump bragged about bringing Florida House endorsers to the Iowa State Fair so here is DeSantis' response, I guess we will see which one connects with people in Iowa:

Ronald Reagan
Old May Banker
AG
Best way to deal with that bull**** is hit them in the f'ing mouth.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Yeah it's weird how that worked out, almost like it was coordinated.
Phatbob
AG
aggie93 said:

Trump campaign Spokewoman celebrating DeSantis being interrupted by Left Wing Pro Abortion Activists.

That might be better press than the campaign stop without them.
aggie93
AG
FireAg said:

The only way that logic fits is if you think a dead broke candidate with 60% Disapproval numbers dealing with multiple lawsuits strikes fear for Democrats more than DeSantis. I mean I'm sure you can come up with some poll with Trump and Biden in the low 40s with Trump leading by a point or something but if you think that's really how this ends up over a year from now, well, lets just say I disagree. This is almost certainly as strong as Trump will ever be while he has sympathy and is still spending lots of money on his campaign.

Ronald Reagan
FL_Ag1998
AG
Quote:

You have that backwards. Indictments happen first, then the poll bounces happen. Hell, even the leftist MSM is pointing that out.
TRM
AG
Yeah, brings news of his visit to a small county of 10k.
The Banned
aggie93 said:

Trump crushing his hires yet again
FireAg
AG
aggie93 said:

FireAg said:

The only way that logic fits is if you think a dead broke candidate with 60% Disapproval numbers dealing with multiple lawsuits strikes fear for Democrats more than DeSantis. I mean I'm sure you can come up with some poll with Trump and Biden in the low 40s with Trump leading by a point or something but if you think that's really how this ends up over a year from now, well, lets just say I disagree. This is almost certainly as strong as Trump will ever be while he has sympathy and is still spending lots of money on his campaign.

I think they have data that says Biden, whether due to dementia, Burisma, or both, polls very, very poorly with independents and as much as they don't like Trump, they liked their lives and pocket books (sans Covid) a helluva lot more from 2016-2920 than they have from 2020-present…

Liking Trump might matter less to them when it comes to their vote in the booth…. And I think they have seen Trump make up ground vs Biden that they didn't expect…Biden has really been that bad…

Outside of this board, most of America, for better or worse, believes this is a Trump vs Biden race at present…that's what polls indicate…and I think the Establishment is trying to change that…

Until DeSantis is the front runner, they have to deal with Trump…

Eliminate him and then they switch their focus to DeSantis…

I also think Biden will not be the D name at the top I. 2024…they can't run him…but my guess is their polling for other D hypotheticals out there just aren't great against a Trump front-runner…

That's why I think they are trying to bury him now…
FireAg
AG
FL_Ag1998 said:

Quote:

You have that backwards. Indictments happen first, then the poll bounces happen. Hell, even the leftist MSM is pointing that out.

Nah…he takes small hits within 7-days but he rebounds stronger for sure, but I've also noticed small bounces for DeSantis too around the same time, that are very short-lived…

He was picking up steam BEFORE that first indictment in NY, and I think that's what had them push that indictment, but it didn't really have the effect they thought it would, and that makes them nervous…

So now they are trying to bankrupt his campaign…. I think it's a race between the establishment and Trump…I do think that's accurate…can they bankrupt him before he gets the nomination? We shall see…

What does have me curious is whether or not Trump can win a national campaign with empty pockets? Or will the RNC cave and fall in line behind him with their checkbooks if he does secure the nomination?

I just don't know those answers…
JamesE4
AG
LMCane said:

He lies every day and sometimes several times an hour.

HIS OWN STAFFERS admitted under oath they knew he lost!

Every legal challenge including to GOP Judges was found merit less.

He has shown zero proof in 3 years.

but he can simply state something is true, and his idiots will believe it.

Much like being in Scientology.
I am getting tired of this line.

Saying he lost because Biden was inaugurated is true and obvious. But one can say that, and think that the reason he lost was because of selective, successful fraud. I believe the Own Staffers are thinking the second, not that he "lost" in a fair election
Rapier108
JamesE4 said:

LMCane said:

He lies every day and sometimes several times an hour.

HIS OWN STAFFERS admitted under oath they knew he lost!

Every legal challenge including to GOP Judges was found merit less.

He has shown zero proof in 3 years.

but he can simply state something is true, and his idiots will believe it.

Much like being in Scientology.
I am getting tired of this line.

Saying he lost because Biden was inaugurated is true and obvious. But one can say that, and think that the reason he lost was because of selective, successful fraud. I believe the Own Staffers are thinking the second, not that he "lost" in a fair election
Taking the election out of the discussion, he lies about plenty of other things.

His accusations about DeSantis are half truths at best, if not outright lies, usually stolen from the left.
First Page Last Page
Page 115 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.