OFFICIAL ****Donald Trump versus Ron DeSantis*** thread...

425,723 Views | 9100 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by astros4545
J. Walter Weatherman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aggie93 said:

Brittmoore Car Club said:

aggie93 said:

Rapier108 said:

GeorgiAg said:

Red meat for his base since other than political junkies, no one pays attention to his dribble on unTruth Social.

He has to keep up the hatred for DeSantis.
Speaking of, today's descent into the mind of Trump:

It's kind of sad...kind of disturbing. Not just that the old man is all over the place and so illogical and inconsistent. But that so many people are so head over heels for him that they cannot see it.

It truly is a cult. Led by a geriatric man on steroids.
Careful, don't use the "c" word and you must show respect to Trump for all the wonderful things he did before you make any mild criticisms. Those are the rules we have been told.

Yes, if only we had a word to describe people who believe and tout every single one Trump's easily disprovable lies and refuse to say anything negative about him in any situation.
Old May Banker
AG
I wonder what folks here were saying in the midst of covid about Florida remaining mostly open... be interesting to see who's changed their principles so the don't conflict with the orange king.
aggie93
AG
I mean, I'm convinced. This is just calm and rational discourse I expect from a President as he lays out facts in an objective manner with a real plan for success.

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
agz win
AG
Desperate ego off the rails fearing indifference and death.
No Spin Ag
GeorgiAg said:

He's taking rage tweeting to a whole new level. Good thing he doesn't have to pay per tweet. Wait, scratch that. We all know his maga would be glad to pay for that as well as everything else of his they're already helping to pay.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
No Spin Ag
J. Walter Weatherman said:

aggie93 said:

Brittmoore Car Club said:

aggie93 said:

Rapier108 said:

GeorgiAg said:

Red meat for his base since other than political junkies, no one pays attention to his dribble on unTruth Social.

He has to keep up the hatred for DeSantis.
Speaking of, today's descent into the mind of Trump:

It's kind of sad...kind of disturbing. Not just that the old man is all over the place and so illogical and inconsistent. But that so many people are so head over heels for him that they cannot see it.

It truly is a cult. Led by a geriatric man on steroids.
Careful, don't use the "c" word and you must show respect to Trump for all the wonderful things he did before you make any mild criticisms. Those are the rules we have been told.

Yes, if only we had a word to describe people who believe and tout every single one Trump's easily disprovable lies and refuse to say anything negative about him in any situation.

Does it start with a "C" and rhythm with malt?
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Dimebag Darrell
aggie93 said:

I mean, I'm convinced. This is just calm and rational discourse I expect from a President as he lays out facts in an objective manner with a real plan for success.

Even with his flaws, I honestly had the feeling Trump would be the guy you see still sharp as a tack in his 90's. He definitely seems to be losing it.

I truly do think this might be what happens when you inject a geriatric narcissist with super high levels of testosterone. He's "meating out" and making less and less sense.
shack009
AG
Those read like a person doing a parody of a Trump tweet. Trump is a parody of himself at this point.
shack009
AG
It seems like Trump has DeSantis Derangement Syndrome.
aggie93
AG
Strange the MSM doesn't cover his "Truths" and show how he looks like a lunatic. I mean they wouldn't possibly be holding off until he gets the GOP nomination to run story after story showing he is completely unhinged. I mean that would be unfair.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
aggie93
AG
shack009 said:

Those read like a person doing a parody of a Trump tweet. Trump is a parody of himself at this point.
Some old people get lost and disoriented, some just go into weird fits of rage and yell at clouds.

Ronald Reagan
Rapier108
shack009 said:

He actually blames DeSantis for Biden's DOJ going after him.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
aggie93
AG
Rapier108 said:

shack009 said:

He actually blames DeSantis for Biden's DOJ going after him.
Well I mean, yeah! Didn't you know that DeSantis is having secret meetings with Bush and Ryan to work with the Deep State Uniparty to take out Trump?! I mean don't you even Conservative Treehouse bro?

Ronald Reagan
Showertime at the Bidens
aggie93 said:

Every time I hear 'Desanctimonious' I ROTF and LMAO!!!!

SO FUNNY!!!!

C@LAg
apparently trump did not get his metamucil and ovaltine smoothie this morning.
C@LAg
aggie93 said:

I guess LIV Trump voters and their money are not as easily parted as they used to be.

i wonder if this will become more of a trend as they become educated to his use of funds for his personal legal benefit and not for beating the Democrats.

aggie93
AG
C@LAg said:

aggie93 said:

I guess LIV Trump voters and their money are not as easily parted as they used to be.

i wonder if this will become more of a trend as they become educated to his use of funds for his personal legal benefit and not for beating the Democrats.

I think it is entirely possible that the rage tweets today are because the donations are not coming in. I know people are trying to blow it off but he's got some serious money problems. He's about to need a massive cash injection to run the campaign and deal with all of this legal mess and most of his assets are not liquid. His credit is terrible.

I really don't wish ill on the man but he can't put up the facade much longer, the cracks are showing. I think what is happening is also wrong but inevitably this is going to get a lot worse and I don't see how it gets better. He's going to have to make some hard choices soon. That is unless one of you has a few hundred mill to give him.

Ronald Reagan
FL_Ag1998
AG
Trump is that old grandfather that either you or one of your friends had who's gone off the deep end with senility. You always know he's going to say something just completely ****ing nuts, you just don't know what will set him off or how bad it'll be.

So you and your friends brace yourselves, roll your eyes at each other and try not to laugh when he does go off, then once he's gone you bust out laughing and use what he said as an inside joke for months afterwards.

And some of you want him to run the free world. Amazing yet sad at the same time.
aggie93
AG
FL_Ag1998 said:

Trump is that old grandfather that either you or one of your friends had who's gone off the deep end with senility. You always know he's going to say something just completely ****ing nuts, you just don't know what will set him off or how bad it'll be.

So you and your friends brace yourselves, roll your eyes at each other and try not to laugh when he does go off, then once he's gone you bust out laughing and use what he said as an inside joke for months afterwards.

And some of you want him to run the free world. Amazing yet sad at the same time.
No, a lot of folks still see their Grandad for what he was and love him and get defensive protecting him. Most are still in denial about what is happening though.

Ronald Reagan
FL_Ag1998
AG
aggie93 said:

FL_Ag1998 said:

No, a lot of folks still see their Grandad for what he was and love him and get defensive protecting him. Most are still in denial about what is happening though.

Hey, I didn't say you don't love your old kook of a grandfather. But you still know he's a kook and accept it and just roll with the punches when he goes on a tirade.

I mean, that's literally the defense of every die hard Trump fan..."Yeah, Trump's a d-bag, but that's just him being him!"
Old May Banker
AG
Trump should beg his supporters to vote RD, let him pardon him, and cut a deal for some cabinet position. Regardless of my dislike for him attacking conservatives, the dude doesn't need to put himself thru this **** at nearly 80 years old. I get that the indictments are all bull*****.. but tell Desantis where the bodies are buried, get pardoned, and be free to wreck shop without this **** hanging around your neck.
aggie93
AG
Old May Banker said:

Trump should beg his supporters to vote RD, let him pardon him, and cut a deal for some cabinet position. Regardless of my dislike for him attacking conservatives, the dude doesn't need to put himself thru this **** at nearly 80 years old. I get that the indictments are all bull*****.. but tell Desantis where the bodies are buried, get pardoned, and be free to wreck shop without this **** hanging around your neck.
Agree with all of that but I doubt he wants a Cabinet job, just let him go play golf and have his little celebrity circle. If he wants to call in with some ideas that's cool but he would be both ineffective and a distraction in a Cabinet post. He just needs to retire.

Ronald Reagan
Rapier108
Old May Banker said:

At this point, I don't think they would even if Trump told them to. The hated they have for DeSantis is more than they have for Biden, Smith, the DOJ, etc. Probably the only other person they'd vote for would be Vivek, and only if Trump give them permission to do so.

When their only go to source of news now is Laura Loomer, or a website reporting on Loomer's latest insane accusations, there is no hope for them.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
LarryElder
Trump should cut a deal? He's goanna trounce destantins! Ron should be asking for a cabinet position at this point.
Old May Banker
AG
At some point these candidates are real, live people.... I ain't a Trump fan today, but on a personal level, the dude is nearly 80 and needs to take care of himself. And there's nothing whatsoever politically motivated in me saying that.
Old May Banker
AG
This whole indictment deal is political bull*****.. but it still has real life implications.
FL_Ag1998
AG
LarryElder said:

Trump should cut a deal? He's goanna trounce destantins! Ron should be asking for a cabinet position at this point.

So clearly you think its funny to mistype Desantis' name everytime you post. See, it's that type of hilarious, mature sense of humor that draws me in and really convinces me that Trump fans are high level intellects and I should really listen to their arguments.
aggie93
AG
Rapier108 said:

Old May Banker said:

At this point, I don't think they would even if Trump told them to. The hated they have for DeSantis is more than they have for Biden, Smith, the DOJ, etc. Probably the only other person they'd vote for would be Vivek, and only if Trump give them permission to do so.

When their only go to source of news now is Laura Loomer, or a website reporting on Loomer's latest insane accusations, there is no hope for them.
Nah, they will come around when push comes to shove. Maybe a handful hold out but likely folks in Deep Red states where it doesn't matter. I mean the option is DeSantis who they agree with 90%, has a plan to drain the Swamp, and will pardon Trump. Or they can vote Biden. Or they can help Biden with a protest vote/stay at home.

Not much of a choice.

Ronald Reagan
TRM
AG
TRM
AG
Had not heard this story.
aggie93
AG
TRM said:

Had not heard this story.

I remember that, awesome move.

Ronald Reagan
LMCane
Trump's own cronies admitted under oath they knew they lost the election, and that Trump knew he lost the election. But they had concocted a strategy EVEN BEFORE the election to claim it was stolen so they could raise money for Trump's legal fees and to sow chaos:

LMCane
Trump's legal PACS will be bankrupt by the end of August at their burn rate.

That leaves Trump with less than $20 million in his own Presidential campaign funds which cannot be used to pay his legal fees. What does he do then? Trump has blown through over $200 million in the last 2 years...

FOR WHAT!!?!?!

He has built no Get Out the Vote Operation, no early voting system, no database. What he has done is build a grifting system to fleece old pensioners out of their savings for his own attorney bills!
LMCane
TRM said:

Talk about a high burn rate.

no way that Trump can afford all these new attorneys with that burn rate- BEFORE the latest and most critical Federal indictments.

He will be out of funding for his legal fees by the end of the month- and he can't use the now under $20 million in his campaign account for his legal fees.

looks like he is going to have to actually spend his own money defending himself!

for a former President, one of the most famous people in the world, RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT THREE TIMES to only have less than $20 million in the campaign bank is insanely weak.

any rational person can see that.
LMCane
J. Walter Weatherman said:

texagbeliever said:

Yeah I'm going to disagree there. The most important thing after Pearl Harbor wasn't laying out the reconstruction plan for Germany and Japan it was to counter punch and worry about the future when conditions allowed for it. You just want Trump to be a future grand plan guy because DeSantis will look better. So you shouldn't expect Trump to do that even if just for selfish reasons.

I personally will be shocked if Trump drops out because he runs out of money.

Except in your analogy if Trump was in charge after Pearl Harbor we would have held a few radio shows, sent some angry telegrams, and then bombed England for some reason.

I do have to admit that the ultimate grifter finally getting taken down because he ran out of money would be pretty incredible.
well with those burn rates (not surprising since Trump has always spent like a drunken sailor with zero results achieved) he will not be able to pay his attorneys.

he WILL have to use his own money to pay his legal fees because his burn rate was over $100 million BEFORE these latest and most dangerous charges. DC indictment he is definitely going to be convicted of a felony-

so maybe Trump represents himself in court PRO SE
First Page Last Page
Page 98 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.