Diane feinstein...wow

14,390 Views | 124 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by pagerman @ work
Garrelli 5000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hooker Biden looks at her husband, then Feinstein, then back to JOTATUS and says "You have a lot of tread left on those tires. I can keep this up for years".

Staff - take out the trash.
TxTarpon
Coog97 said:

Strom still had some heat in his stove pipe, at least!

When I learned more about him I thought of a TG Shepard song:

Some said they liked my smile, others of 'em stayed a while

While others left me on the run
This is the only way, only way I have to say
I loved 'em every one

Big, little or short or tall, wish I could've kept them all
I loved 'em every one
Like to thank 'em for their charms, holdin' me in their arms
And I hope they had some fun

Here's to the ladies in saloons and living rooms
Summer nights that lasted until dawn
Here's to the memories, everyone's a part of me
Oh, I loved 'em every one
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
Cromagnum
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

I mean, retire already. FFS

FIFY
Gunny456
AG
This about 1000 times. They would not be there if it were not for the voters.
I have an 82 year old uncle who is a retired Col. He just built a new house on the Bryant River in MO.... beautiful rock home that he was the contractor on himself. Drives his bulldozer about every day, went on a Moose hunt in Alaska this year, flies his WWII T-6 once a week at least, and walks 4 miles every morning and still fishes bass tournaments.
He has more knowledge and common sense than most youngsters I know.
It ain't the age, it's the mental and physical capacity.
P.U.T.U
AG
He is the exception and there is not a way to consistently test cognitive ability that both parties would agree on which is why term or age limits are required. I forget who said it (think it was Henry Ford) that said take away the knowledge of everyone over 50 and there would not be enough to run the world does ring true until a point. I think we have around 10% of sitting senators over 80 and Feinstein will be 90 this year and looks every bit of 132.

You also need to look at how long people have served and their net worth, for some magical reason you have a ton of people making $170k a year worth tens of millions, some hundreds of millions. I have several engineers making close to that salary and even the better investors are not worth anything close to that.
oh no
AG
Gunny456
AG
I think public office holders, especially federal and state senators and congressman, should have to take some type of test, maybe like some kind of " SAT" or qualifying test that they must pass before being able to run for office.
Then have to re-test at least once every two years if in office.
Voters should have to be tested as well to qualify to vote.
Those two things would maybe help this country out a lot.
Pizza
rocky the dog said:

Anyone who chooses to ride a bicycle in the street is a threat to themselves, and others. If a vehicle strikes you accidentally, YOU are at fault; and the laws of physics supercede all else when you're in the path of a 2 ton killing machine. Know your place, stay off the road.
Pizza
They dis the same thing with Robert Klansman Byrd...one of Biden's good buddies, and a face of the democrat party.
Gunny456
AG
I agree with you on all accounts but just the age does not necessarily mean the measure of competence. He is not the exception as I know some 80 plus guys that do more than him plus. Lots of late 60's to late 70's as well.
My neighbor rancher ( an Aggie) is 79 and he still rides a horse to work his cattle, stack and loads hay and effectively runs his multi billion dollar Ag Chemical business daily.
In my business and in my ranching circle of folks lots of late 70 and 80 yo's run hard every day. Not an exception for lots of them... in fact it is the norm.
StandUpforAmerica

I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
P.U.T.U
AG
Totally different industry, brain development slows down when a person is more physically inactive. Those in the ag industry come from manual labor and staying active is just a way of life. Compare their mental function to someone like a senator or someone sitting behind a desk for 40 years. Was actually having a similar conversation with my fiance the other day, we both had grandparents that were healthy and strong into their 90s and 100s, all grew up on a farm. We also had grandparents that stopped being active later in their lives and died in their 70s.

The fact that our president, VP, and 2 democratic senators have obvious mental issues and half the country doesn't care is just sad
MallalieuAg
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

I mean, retire already. For your sake

What does that say about the people that keep voting her in?
Not Coach Jimbo
That they'd vote for a glass of street urine if it had a D on it.
Rocky Rider
AG
Rapier108 said:

Some people just have to cling to power until the very last second.
Because with the power, or access to it, they can keep their arse covered. The thing that scares career politicians the most is losing power to silence critics.
...the Big 12 is now viewed as the fifth of the big BCS leagues by many recruits. (Rivals.com national recruiting analyst Mike Farrell; August 2013)

Already the weakest of the “Power Five” conferences, the league (Big 12) is hemorrhaging fans, wins, TV ratings and respect. (SA Express R. Bragg; Oct 12, 2016)
Rocky Rider
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

LOL - All but Harris have a medical condition which hinders their performance. Harris' defense is she's just naturally stupid.
...the Big 12 is now viewed as the fifth of the big BCS leagues by many recruits. (Rivals.com national recruiting analyst Mike Farrell; August 2013)

Already the weakest of the “Power Five” conferences, the league (Big 12) is hemorrhaging fans, wins, TV ratings and respect. (SA Express R. Bragg; Oct 12, 2016)
Burdizzo
AG
Gunny456 said:

This about 1000 times. They would not be there if it were not for the voters.
I have an 82 year old uncle who is a retired Col. He just built a new house on the Bryant River in MO.... beautiful rock home that he was the contractor on himself. Drives his bulldozer about every day, went on a Moose hunt in Alaska this year, flies his WWII T-6 once a week at least, and walks 4 miles every morning and still fishes bass tournaments.
He has more knowledge and common sense than most youngsters I know.
It ain't the age, it's the mental and physical capacity.

Have you asked him if he wants to serve in Congress? My guess is he is smart enough to say no.
Not Coach Jimbo
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Quote:

We are being ruled by octogenarians at deaths door who don't give a **** about us.

Caring about us would require they have the cognitive ability to care. Spouting incoherent platitudes and catch phrases between pudding cups is a good day for these people.
Burdizzo
AG
Rocky Rider said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

LOL - All but Harris have a medical condition which hinders their performance. Harris' defense is she's just naturally stupid.

Well, she just fell out of the coconut tree.
wessimo
AG

America's ruling institutions are a geriatric kleptocracy
usmcbrooks
Can you 25th amendment a Senator?
aggiehawg
AG
usmcbrooks said:

No.
usmcbrooks
aggiehawg said:

usmcbrooks said:

No.
Pretty sad there is no legal avenue to replace that person.
aggiehawg
AG
usmcbrooks said:

aggiehawg said:

usmcbrooks said:

No.
Senate has rules wherein she can be expelled, if they wanted to.
usmcbrooks
aggiehawg said:

usmcbrooks said:

aggiehawg said:

usmcbrooks said:

No.
Senate has rules wherein she can be expelled, if they wanted to.

Quote:

no sitting member of Congress has ever been replaced for incapacitation.

Congress does have the power to expel its members, but has never done so for medical reasons, and it would seem unlikely that they would do so for a member who had done no wrong and who could not automatically return when recovered.
Neither her nor Fetterman look like they have fully recovered.
doubledog
Agthatbuilds said:

Gota weekend at Bernie's thing going on there.
BTKAG97
AG
Gunny456 said:

I agree with you on all accounts but just the age does not necessarily mean the measure of competence. He is not the exception as I know some 80 plus guys that do more than him plus. Lots of late 60's to late 70's as well.
My neighbor rancher ( an Aggie) is 79 and he still rides a horse to work his cattle, stack and loads hay and effectively runs his multi billion dollar Ag Chemical business daily.
In my business and in my ranching circle of folks lots of late 70 and 80 yo's run hard every day. Not an exception for lots of them... in fact it is the norm.

These don't come across as the type of people who will run for office. The type of people that will run for office need to be restricted.
AGHouston11
AG
Does she now have a Chinese spy home health care provider
valvemonkey91
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Feinstein is back and bringing the EYE OF THE PFIZER with her.
milner79
Agthatbuilds said:

The official term for this is "premature lying in state."
justcallmeharry
S
Not sounding too good...

ETA: https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2023/05/dianne-feinstein-health-return-to-senate.html
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Burdizzo
AG
Abuse of the elderly on full display.
Burn-It
AG
D's couldn't get their hard left judge picks through the Senant w/o her vote, so they drug her from hospice care. D's only care about power, nothing else matters.
AKA 13-0
justcallmeharry
S
She has no idea what a mess she is...

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/18/politics/dianne-feinstein-shingles-complications/index.html

"Feinstein's office confirms broader health complications, contradicting senator's denial"

"Sen. Dianne Feinstein's office confirmed on Thursday that the California Democrat experienced broader health complications following her shingles diagnosis, contradicting an earlier denial from the senator herself.

A Feinstein spokesperson said in a statement to CNN that those complications "included Ramsay Hunt syndrome and encephalitis."

The spokesperson added, "While the encephalitis resolved itself shortly after she was released from the hospital in March, she continues to have complications from Ramsay Hunt syndrome."

Earlier on Thursday, Feinstein told CNN she did not have encephalitis, saying, "it really has never been diagnosed properly."

"It was really a bad flu," Feinstein said, adding, "I'm doing better, thank you."
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Burdizzo
AG
She is no longer capable of serving her constituents.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.