Diane feinstein...wow

14,411 Views | 124 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by pagerman @ work
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Disgusting. The reason you have people is to look out for you.

Just like "Dr." Jill Biden...Democrat confidants only care about the team and not the person.
agent-maroon
AG

Ramsay Hunt Syndrome never properly diagnosed???
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
pagerman @ work
AG
Shingles, Ramsay Hunt syndrome and encephalitis in 1 month at the age of 89. And that is what they are willing to admit to.

There is no way she is fit for office.
bmks270
AG
Age limits!!!

And term limits!!!
LegalDrugPusher
agent-maroon said:

Look at the people the dems have running this country. FJB can't find his way off the speaker podium without help. Kamala is a cackling idiot who appears to be drunk in the other thread. Pelosi is an even bigger public drunk. Feinstein... geez words fail. And we're scared that their replacements will be so much worse.

This isn't the government that our founding father's meant for us to have when they wrote the Constitution. We deserve so much better.

Don't forget Fetterman
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Wasn't thinking Ramsey Hunt, more like Ramsey...nevermind.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
AggieUSMC
AG
I think they should keep her there as long as possible and even pull a Weekend at Bernie's after she keels over.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
AggieUSMC
AG
Quote:

This isn't the government that our founding father's meant for us to have when they wrote the Constitution. We deserve so much better.
Under our system, we always get the government we deserve....good and hard.
Logos Stick
It doesn't matter who occupies seats on the left anymore. The Party is in charge and they march lockstep to it. Their constituents don't care who is running or who has the seat either.

Fact is, you could literally write "Democrat Candidate" on every ballot for every position in every election and get the same result. Then have The Party put a person into that position.

The Party has decided the last two candidates for their side, Hillary and Joe, not the voters.
YouBet
AG
Logos Stick said:

It doesn't matter who occupies seats on the left anymore. The Party is in charge and they march lockstep to it. Their constituents don't care who is running or who has the seat either.

Fact is, you could literally write "Democrat Candidate" on every ballot for every position in every election and get the same result. Then have The Party put a person into that position.

The Party has decided the last two candidates for their side, Hillary and Joe, not the voters.
It's for this very reason that I have proposed that the only way Republicans can win a local election in a blue city is to simply lie and say they are a Democrat. I wouldn't personally do that but it's the only way you could win.

Democrats do it all the time. See the RINOs in Texas House.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
HalifaxAg
AG
Until the populace is ready and willing to start stacking bodies, nothing will change, so never.
GeorgiAg
AG
HalifaxAg said:

Until the populace is ready and willing to start stacking bodies, nothing will change, so never.
GMaster0
Weekend at Feinstein's!
justcallmeharry
S
This is beyond pathetic and cruel. (To be fair, I'm confused about Kamahaha being anywhere near Washington.)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen-dianne-feinstein-confused-vp-kamala-harris-participation-tie-breaking-vote-report

"California Sen. Dianne Feinstein, a Democrat, was reportedly confused last year after observing Vice President Kamala Harris presiding over the Senate for a tie-breaking vote.

Feinstein, 89, appeared unaware during one vote as to why Harris, who had previously broken numerous ties, was taking up her role as president of the Senate, according to a report from The New York Times.

A witness included in the report said Feinstein allegedly asked colleagues, "What is she doing here?"

Feinstein has relied heavily on aides to function since her return to the upper chamber. According to The New York Times, staffers push her wheelchair, remind her how and when she should vote and explain what is happening when she becomes confused."

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Burdizzo
AG
In Feinstein's defense, what DOES Kamala do?
agent-maroon
AG
Burdizzo said:

In Feinstein's defense, what DOES Kamala do?

Cackle, babble, & lie. That's what Kamala do
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aust Ag
AG
AggieUSMC said:

Quote:

Under our system, we always get the government we deserve....good and hard.

In semi-recent times, has there been a Senator just walk away from the job after their term was over? One in good standing?

Seems to me you could make alot more money on the networks and speaking circuit after serving 6 or 12 years.
pagerman @ work
AG
justcallmeharry said:

This is beyond pathetic and cruel. (To be fair, I'm confused about Kamahaha being anywhere near Washington.)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen-dianne-feinstein-confused-vp-kamala-harris-participation-tie-breaking-vote-report

"California Sen. Dianne Feinstein, a Democrat, was reportedly confused last year after observing Vice President Kamala Harris presiding over the Senate for a tie-breaking vote.

Feinstein, 89, appeared unaware during one vote as to why Harris, who had previously broken numerous ties, was taking up her role as president of the Senate, according to a report from The New York Times.

A witness included in the report said Feinstein allegedly asked colleagues, "What is she doing here?"

Feinstein has relied heavily on aides to function since her return to the upper chamber. According to The New York Times, staffers push her wheelchair, remind her how and when she should vote and explain what is happening when she becomes confused."

So she gets the "full Biden"…

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.