Rick Ross has offered Don Lemon a job at Wingstop

797 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aggiez03
TxTarpon
How long do you want to ignore this user?

[url=https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbeat/rick-ross-has-offered-don-lemon-a-job-at-wingstop-after-he-was-fired-from-cnn-i-mma-make-sure-i-get-you-in-front-of-the-right-grill-brother/ar-AA1ajXJG?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531&cvid=94389145ed3f41b98477454ce151e46e&ei=19][/url]
Quote:

Rick Ross has offered Don Lemon a job at Wingstop after he was fired from CNN: 'I'mma make sure I get you in front of the right grill, brother'

Rick Ross offered Don Lemon a job at Wingstop after the 57-year-old anchor was fired from CNN on Monday.

Ross reportedly owns over two dozen Wingstop restaurants across the United States.
"I'mma make sure I get you in front of the right grill, brother," said the rapper.

Rick Ross has reached out to Don Lemon to offer him a job at Wingstop after the 57-year-old news anchor was fired from CNN.

"Just found out Don Lemon was terminated from CNN. Damn, dawg," the rapper, who reportedly owns over two dozen Wingstop restaurants across the United States, said. "But guess what? The brother's got your back."

"We hiring at Wingstop," he added. "And for some reason, I believe you know what you doing with the lemon pepper wings, so man, just send over your rsum. I'mma make sure I get you in front of the right grill, brother. Stay solid, brother."
Maybe a pay cut from the $4m Don LemonPepper was making at CNN, but hey, work is work.

aggiez03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Damn. 57 years old and that dude made 4MM ?

I had no idea on either.

That is more than 1 dollar per set of eyeballs..
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.