Bud Light sales suffered over the weekend

458,082 Views | 3751 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Sea Speed
jrrhouston98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I assume Miller Coors
BurnetAggie99
Need to give more space for Yuengling Flight
Aston04
AG
Numerous bud light themed items at my local Marshalls.. BL mini fridge and BL themed bluetooth cooler and other stuff... Honestly, I would have grabbed at least one thing for the man cave, in a heartbeat, 6 months ago. Now they can't give it away, seemingly.
Tanya 93
I am giving a 6 weeks to see if sales pick up during move in and home football games.
bonfarr
AG
Now it is Wrigley's turn in the crosshairs. Will they join AB and Target in the $Billion loss club?

Stat Monitor Repairman

Hungry Ojos
bonfarr said:

Now it is Wrigley's turn in the crosshairs. Will they join AB and Target in the $Billion loss club?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge. This boycott is actually going to affect me.
vmiaptetr
AG
bonfarr said:

Taste the rainbow?
ContinentalAg
The local HEB is reconfiguring their beer section. Will be interesting to see how much less space Bud Light gets.
txags92
AG
ContinentalAg said:

The local HEB is reconfiguring their beer section. Will be interesting to see how much less space Bud Light gets.
Hopefully they start carrying more Yuengling instead. I was looking again for some Flight last night at the HEB in Bastrop and all they had were a few 12 packs of lager. The BL and other assorted AB products filled an entire section in the cooler and looked largely untouched, as did the stack out on the display the end cap.
Rocky Rider
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

bonfarr said:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge. This boycott is actually going to affect me.

Garbage food. You'll be better off
BadMoonRisin
AG
vmiaptetr said:

bonfarr said:

Taste the rainbow?

Should change their name to Diddles.
ArbAg
AG
Had to get out before Halloween, the trans kids need them to help feel special when the others kids have to dress up to look trans.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Target had a bad time...
Love Gun
ABATTBQ11 said:

Target had a bad time...

Good. **** em. Now that they've acknowledged that this whole trans line and "tuckable underwear" crap led to their decline, we need to see some heads roll - particularly those woke idiots that even came up with this idea in the first place a la Bud Light.

Still won't help them or Bud Light, though, because they shouldn't have done this garbage in the first place.
**** Joe Biden
Get Off My Lawn
It's 8/17 and Bud Light still sucks!
TexasAGGIEinAR
I do a lot of the family store-running and my wife was a pretty big Target fan. After all of this woke trannny crap, I refused to go "run in Target" for her. She finally quit asking me and pivoted to other places. She already hated Bud Light so this is going well.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Anheuser Busch heir offers to buy back company from woke owners to make brand 'great again'

Comments from Billy Busch on a recent podcast
Quote:

Concluding his statement, he urged InBev to either gets its act together or sell it back to his family.
"When you are a foreign company and you rely on these 'woke' students that are coming out of these 'woke' colleges to do your advertising for you, you're making a big mistake. You need to go out there and understand who your core customer is," he said.
"And I urge that company, InBev, if they don't want that brand any longer, sell it back to the Busch family. Ssell it to me. I'll be the first in line to buy that brand back from you, and we'll make that brand great again," he added.
CDUB98
AG
He doesn't need to just buy back Bud Light, he needs to buy back Bud Heavy, all Busch brands, and all Michelob brands.

Trying to be what BL was without all the back office, marketing, etc. is a tall task and potential Bud Heavy-Bud Light interface nightmare.

But, as always, just one man's opinion.
ArbAg
AG
Truly pathetic that there may have to be a new owner before any kind of an apology to its customers can be issued. InBev is so incredibly tone deaf!
CDUB98
AG
ArbAg said:

Truly pathetic that there may have to be a new owner before any kind of an apology to its customers can be issued. InBev is so incredibly candyass Eurotrash!

FIFY
93MarineHorn
I still see Bud Light whatever store I go to and it's always fully stocked. I was thinking it would have a much smaller footprint by now since it's hardly selling.

Edit to make sure no one thought the above was meant to be sarcasm. I'm honestly curious how BL is keeping it's footprint everywhere.
annie88
AG
TioGallo
Bud Light is just one brand owned by A-B, which is owned by InBev. So Bud Light demand can fall off the map and InBev/A-B will keep on chugging along

InBev/A-B brands

powerbelly
AG
TioGallo said:

Bud Light is just one brand owned by A-B, which is owned by InBev. So Bud Light demand can fall off the map and InBev/A-B will keep on chugging along

InBev/A-B brands

Inbev would survive bud light volume falling to zero, but it would be extremely painful. If the 30% decrease continues they wont just keep chugging along. It will force some pretty drastic changes.
ProgN
TioGallo said:

InBev/A-B brands

Thank you for this riveting information. I'm astounded that this hasn't been brought up before in a 100 page thread. However, your valiant effort cannot earn first place. The post earlier saying that the LGBTXYZ community would stand by BL and offset their previous cavemen consumers.
atmtws
AG
ProgN said:

TioGallo said:

InBev/A-B brands

Thank you for this riveting information. I'm astounded that this hasn't been brought up before in a 100 page thread. However, your valiant effort cannot earn first place. The post earlier saying that the LGBTXYZ community would stand by BL and offset their previous cavemen consumers.
I'm gay and I've honestly never seen another self-respecting gay drink bud light, except maybe when at an event where there isn't any other choice (which is very rare). The gays aren't going to "prop" them up by any means.
ProgN
If you missed that post, it was really posted. I hope someone can repost it for you. It brought the board a ton of laughter.
javajaws
AG
annie88 said:

If they weren't gonna try to stop him before they sure won't try to stop him now. Hell, people might pay to get that stuff out of their store!
Logos Stick
TioGallo said:

InBev/A-B brands

Nm
txags92
AG
Logos Stick said:

TioGallo said:

InBev/A-B brands

Nm
Is that somebody's new sock? I thought it was just an AI bot trying to be "helpful".
techno-ag
AG
ProgN said:

If you missed that post, it was really posted. I hope someone can repost it for you. It brought the board a ton of laughter.

Kozmozag said:

Yall aren't taking in to consideration the lqbtq+ community and their allies democrats. AB will be supported.

P. 1
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

SuhrThang
txags92 said:

ContinentalAg said:

The local HEB is reconfiguring their beer section. Will be interesting to see how much less space. I was looking again for some Flight last night at the HEB in Bastrop and all they had were a few 12 packs of lager.

I don't think I've ever seen a case of Flight either. Hopefully soon….
“A drunkard’s dream if I ever did see one”
TioGallo
atmtws said:

ProgN said:

TioGallo said:

InBev/A-B brands

I'm gay and I've honestly never seen another self-respecting gay drink bud light, except maybe when at an event where there isn't any other choice (which is very rare). The gays aren't going to "prop" them up by any means.
Honestly the entire thing is stupid from the beginning, from just about every angle. Like someone wrote a comedy of errors about a comedy of errors.
TioGallo
ProgN said:

TioGallo said:

InBev/A-B brands

I apologize that the post did not meet your expectations.

I also enjoy sarcasm.
First Page Last Page
Page 101 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.