Bud Light sales suffered over the weekend

455,819 Views | 3751 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Sea Speed
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?

fightingfarmer09
Victoria Generals still playing? We use to play rec ball at that Riverside stadium years ago.
will25u
TX_COWDOC
AG
Sure are! Shiner Comanche boys were honored pre-game last week for 3 trips to Roundrock.

www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
Stat Monitor Repairman
Queer as a 15-pack of beer.

They couldn't have bud lighted this promo any more.

Maximum effort!
will25u
Down Down Down!

dreyOO
will25u said:

Down Down Down!

From that article: " Seriously, how much longer can this go on before someone steps up from A-B and just apologizes? "

Too late. At this point, any apology is bull***** They need to fire large swaths of execs and/or sell it off. What a cluster. Love it.
Stat Monitor Repairman
From what I'm hearing on this thread,

this bud light thing has gotten progressively worse.

Bud light memed itself to death.

Unintentionally turned their best selling brand into a meme.

Thats all people care about with this bud light. Have you seen the new bud light meme?
BurnetAggie99
Bud Light is serving as an official sponsor of the Toronto Pride parade, where video footage shows naked men standing around and riding bicycles in clear view of children attending the event.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bud-light-sponsors-toronto-pride-parade-naked-men-children
Ellis Wyatt
Yep. Still have learned nothing. And they never will.
Logos Stick
Ellis Wyatt said:

The thing that is odd is they still seem to be trying to appeal to both sides.

The 30% is lost. They are not coming back.

They should just stop with the commercials trying to appeal to mainstream America. Do your gay stuff and see if they will make up that lost 30%.
VaultingChemist
AG
At this point, when beer drinkers see "Bud Light", they are seeing this:

Gigem314
AG
Logos Stick said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

They want it both ways. They want to appear 'hip' to the younger woke crowd so they'll become customers, but don't want to lose the middle class, Americana, country music listening, beer drinking, crowd.

But they took it too far. They'll probably never get the glbtq+ to culturally become big enough beer fans to carry their business, and they'll probably never get back the middle class beer drinking crowd that built their business.
Ag with kids
AG
Gigem314 said:

Logos Stick said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

They want it both ways. They want to appear 'hip' to the younger woke crowd so they'll become customers, but don't want to lose the middle class, Americana, country music listening, beer drinking, crowd.

But they took it too far. They'll probably never get the glbtq+ to culturally become big enough beer fans to carry their business, and they'll probably never get back the middle class beer drinking crowd that built their business.
They think their customers do too...
Shoefly!
AG
fightingfarmer09 said:

Victoria Generals still playing? We use to play rec ball at that Riverside stadium years ago.

I hit a standup double off left center wall my Sr. Year, I love that park right next to the Guadalupe.
EX TEXASEX
VaultingChemist said:

Drinking Bud Light is like saying " Hey guys I'm going to a party wana come ? "

https://i.imgur.com/3YxshWH.mp4

Gigem314
AG
Ag with kids said:

Gigem314 said:

Logos Stick said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

They think their customers do too...

Ellis Wyatt
Logos Stick said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

The 30% is lost. They are not coming back.

They should just stop with the commercials trying to appeal to mainstream America. Do your gay stuff and see if they will make up that lost 30%.
Compromise is never the solution.

When one side wants to sexually mutilate children and the other does not, you cant lop off one breast or add just one testicle. Right is right and wrong is wrong.
Ellis Wyatt
VaultingChemist said:

Stat Monitor Repairman

Meanwhile in the bud light board room, someone pitching the idea of a bud light cash can like coke did in the 80s A can that shoots cash out at you when you open it.
Squadron7
AG
So....the Bud Knight has they/them's work cut out for they/them, I guess.
aggiedata
AG
nortex97
AG
LOL if true.

I don't care though, because the people who hired these people are…still there.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Marketing VP Alissa Heinerscheid is the hottest name in the game now and will immediately get re-hired and continue to fly high on the wings of Icarus.

Henerschnied follows orders. She did exactly what she was told to do under a clear mandate.

This lady just doubled her salary while the rest of us sit around ripping the ass out of the carcas of bud light.

Nothing will happen to this lady. She inadvertantly hit peak performance in her field.
AnScAggie
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Marketing VP Alissa Heinerscheid is the hottest name in the game now and will immediately get re-hired and continue to fly high on the wings of Icarus.

Henerschnied follows orders. She did exactly what she was told to do under a clear mandate.

This lady just doubled her salary while the rest of us sit around ripping the ass out of the carcas of bud light.

Nothing will happen to this lady. She inadvertantly hit peak performance in her field.

The bolded part is true but not for good reasons. I have to believe if she was fired for "following orders" she would be entitled to a fairly robust lawsuit award. I believe she was told that the brand needed transformation, just her ideas on transforming the brand did not coincide with regular Americans and especially with blue collar beer drinking Americans and may result in cratering the brand or even AB. I know for my own self no amount of severance would be worth the damage done to my name for simply following the corporate direction, and I would want that known to everyone who has even been casually following this.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Why even mess with trying to litigate with bud light?

This lady got gifted the opportunity to fail upwards on a silver platter.

Destroyed the US best selling beer brand and accountable for untold billions in business losses.

But she'll never miss a meal!

What a time to be alive!
American Hardwood
AG
I don't know. She demonstrated a clear lack of understanding about the consumer base for their product. The decision-making part of her job aside, failing to understand your consumer seems like a pretty hard hurdle to overcome. She can't just make a claim about following a directive because she is quoted about what she thinks of her customers. That seems pretty toxic, but I am not in marketing so take it for what it is worth.
Stat Monitor Repairman
But we in clown world now though.

The only thing that matters to the wokesters is that she down with the cause.

Bud light tested her mettle.

She gonna write her own ticket from here on out.
American Hardwood
AG
Dang it, sometimes in my small bubble of reality I forget that Clown World rules are in effect.
Stat Monitor Repairman
The addition of Alissa Heinerscheid to any Fortune 500 company will be worn like a badge of honor.

It's not her fault that redneck and coon-ass Bud light drinkers reacted to her TikTok video with hate and bigotry.

It may not make a lick of business sense, but that how it be in 2023.
Squadron7
AG
Quote:

The addition of Alissa Heinerscheid to any Fortune 500 company will be worn like a badge of honor.

Yup.

They would hire her for past good deeds to "the cause" and to show how stunning, brave, and forward thinking they are.

And then give her no actual responsibilities.

It would be a sinecure.
Psycho Bunny
Way to go Bud light.

As the Fourth of July weekend rolls in, Bud Light is offering a rebate of up to $15 on purchases of a 15-pack of Budweiser, Bud Light, Budweiser Select or Budweiser Select 55. And in places where a 15-packs sells for less than $15, the beer could be practically free.

Bud Light's parent company Anheuser-Busch offered the same promotion over Memorial Day weekend.

The rebate applies to purchases of up to $15 that are made between June 15 and July 8 and will be offered via a prepaid digital card. Customers can redeem rebates on the Bud Light website. Rules vary by state.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2023/06/27/bud-light-offers-fourth-of-july-rebate-beer-boycott-sales/70360008007/

CDUB98
AG
I told y'all to be patient and wait. The delay was all about negotiating the buyout and what she can say and do upon termination.
ProgN
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12240443/Anheuser-Busch-DENIES-report-fired-two-marketing-executives.html
Quote:

Anheuser-Busch executives have seemingly denied reports the company fired two top marketing executives who were found responsible for Bud Light's disastrous Dylan Mulvaney campaign.

The Daily Caller reported on Tuesday that the beer giant officially fired Group Vice President of Marketing Daniel Blake and Bud Light Marketing Vice President Alissa Heinerscheid, citing text messages with an unknown regional marketing leader at the company.

Blake and Heinerscheid were said to be taking a 'leave of absence' amid backlash for their decision to feature the trans TikToker in a March Madness commercial.
Quote:

But in a statement to DailyMail.com, a spokesperson for Anheuser-Busch said they were still both on a 'leave of absence.'

Quote:

'Given the circumstances, Alissa has decided to take a leave of absence which we support,' the spokesperson said, adding that Daniel is also 'taking a leave of absence.

'In the interest of our employees' safety and privacy, we're not providing any additional information.'

The statement echoes the one Anheuser-Busch executives made in April, when it announced the two marketing executives 'decided' to temporarily step down.
Idiots
Prosperdick
AG
ProgN said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12240443/Anheuser-Busch-DENIES-report-fired-two-marketing-executives.html
Quote:

Anheuser-Busch executives have seemingly denied reports the company fired two top marketing executives who were found responsible for Bud Light's disastrous Dylan Mulvaney campaign.

The Daily Caller reported on Tuesday that the beer giant officially fired Group Vice President of Marketing Daniel Blake and Bud Light Marketing Vice President Alissa Heinerscheid, citing text messages with an unknown regional marketing leader at the company.

Blake and Heinerscheid were said to be taking a 'leave of absence' amid backlash for their decision to feature the trans TikToker in a March Madness commercial.
Quote:

But in a statement to DailyMail.com, a spokesperson for Anheuser-Busch said they were still both on a 'leave of absence.'

Quote:

'Given the circumstances, Alissa has decided to take a leave of absence which we support,' the spokesperson said, adding that Daniel is also 'taking a leave of absence.

'In the interest of our employees' safety and privacy, we're not providing any additional information.'

The statement echoes the one Anheuser-Busch executives made in April, when it announced the two marketing executives 'decided' to temporarily step down.
Idiots
Example 114,785,430 of liberals are not good-looking people. To think, these are their "glamour shots."
First Page Last Page
Page 77 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.