Bud Light sales suffered over the weekend

455,812 Views | 3751 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Sea Speed
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Naw we didn't fire them. They just don't work here or collect a paycheck anymore. But we didn't FIRE them.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

Independence H-D
On a cruise. Have only seen one Bud light being consumed.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Is that the dumb broad that ok'ed the fiasco or is that one of the Clydesdales?

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Stat Monitor Repairman
Top 3 most recognizable graduates of the Wharton school of business:

1 Donald Trump

2. Warren Buffett

3. Bud light marketing VP Allysia Hienersheid.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
That is one ugly ass honky
I'm not sure if people genuinely believe someone is going to say, "Wow, if some people say I'm a moron for not believing this, it clearly must be true."

It's not much a persuasive argument. It really just sounds like a bunch of miniature dachshunds barking because the first one one barked when it thought it heard something.
EX TEXASEX
PlaneCrashGuy said:

That is one ugly ass honky
Can you imagine being the photographer that has to reduce her ugliness. I can imagine as soon as she walked in the photographer was like " Oh God, my day is F*&Ked. I am going to be here 10 hours even if I harness the power of a super computer while using the best photo programs, it will only put a tiny dent in her homeliness. Why does fate only hand me impossible clients ? " As for the guy, he looks like he stopped by a glory hole before having his profile pick taken and like most libs he is also ugly and he looks effeminate ( In saying " Most libs " I mean the men only, not the women, obviously)
Get Off My Lawn
CDUB98 said:

I told y'all to be patient and wait. The delay was all about negotiating the buyout and what she can say and do upon termination.
Im still convinced it's more likely then not that she was also under C-Suite instruction to cultivate the Corporate Social Responsibility index.
Get Off My Lawn
Independence H-D said:

On a cruise. Have only seen one Bud light being consumed.
Given their recent sponsorship of Toronto's pedophile parade, that's one too many. Keep the pressure up on anyone still not getting the message.
will25u
Still can't apologize.

CDUB98
AG
will25u said:

Still can't apologize.

Progressivism is a religion. They cannot deny the tenets of their faith.
agent-maroon
AG
Prosperdick said:

ProgN said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12240443/Anheuser-Busch-DENIES-report-fired-two-marketing-executives.html
Quote:

Anheuser-Busch executives have seemingly denied reports the company fired two top marketing executives who were found responsible for Bud Light's disastrous Dylan Mulvaney campaign.

The Daily Caller reported on Tuesday that the beer giant officially fired Group Vice President of Marketing Daniel Blake and Bud Light Marketing Vice President Alissa Heinerscheid, citing text messages with an unknown regional marketing leader at the company.

Blake and Heinerscheid were said to be taking a 'leave of absence' amid backlash for their decision to feature the trans TikToker in a March Madness commercial.
Quote:

But in a statement to DailyMail.com, a spokesperson for Anheuser-Busch said they were still both on a 'leave of absence.'

Quote:

'Given the circumstances, Alissa has decided to take a leave of absence which we support,' the spokesperson said, adding that Daniel is also 'taking a leave of absence.

'In the interest of our employees' safety and privacy, we're not providing any additional information.'

The statement echoes the one Anheuser-Busch executives made in April, when it announced the two marketing executives 'decided' to temporarily step down.
Idiots
Example 114,785,430 of liberals are not good-looking people. To think, these are their "glamour shots."

I wonder how long the batteries that make her teeth glow last between recharging?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Robert L. Peters
Girl gotta a whole lotta gums
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
ProgN
The Green Dragon said:

Girl gotta a whole lotta gums
Stat Monitor Repairman
Will the total economic damages for bud light exceed the net worth of Warren Buffet?
Tramp96
I wonder if a similar conversation happened in St. Louis to this:

Stat Monitor Repairman
Bud light made a girl boss - crossdresser - tiktok smoothie out of its $100 billion dollar brand.

The scope of total damages caused by a low effort social media post is truly incredible.

What a wild scenario to watch play out.
agent-maroon
AG

Just figured out where I had seen her smile before...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AggieDruggist89
AG
agent-maroon said:

Just figured out where I had seen her smile before...

So whatever happened to her? If AB continues to protect her, they deserve everything they're getting.
American Hardwood
AG
She finally got fired if you missed that.
TX_COWDOC
AG
She will land a job in Pharma. Mark my words.
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
Apache
AG
Bud Light has become a joke on my construction jobs.

"I'm going to the store, you want me to pick you up some Bud Light again?" (Invariably said in a group of men & met with a cheerful F You from the victim.
American Hardwood
AG
Good call.
S.A. Aggie
AG
Why is AB willingly and famously loosing money???? On purpose.
Yes, it is a preacher but his points are so spot on. Go to the 30 minute mark. It's all about the CEI score.

ABATTBQ11
AG
American Hardwood said:

I missed it, but after looking for it, Bud Lite has apparently denied it. It looks like they were given a permanent leave of absence instead of being technically fired.
AggieDruggist89
AG
American Hardwood said:

I don't see where she got fired.

Leave of absence and fired aren't the same, technically.

We know she's gone. But when will AB own it?
CDUB98
AG
It's only one or two pages back. It was definitive announcement that her and another guy were separated from the company.

Go look for it.
techno-ag
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

American Hardwood said:

I missed it, but after looking for it, Bud Lite has apparently denied it. It looks like they were given a permanent leave of absence instead of being technically fired.

Fired.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

Stat Monitor Repairman
This bud light story is too good to be real.

More evidence that we live in a simulation.
ProgN
Check this out guys.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3385202/replies/65132262

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12248203/Dylan-Mulvaney-breaks-silence-Bud-Light-chokes-tears-torches-brand.html

Quote:

Dylan Mulvaney has broken her silence on Bud Light to slam the embattled beer brand for for not standing by her amid the fallout from their disastrous campaign.

The 26-year-old on Instagram addressed the debacle, which has seen Anheuser-Busch lose $20million in market cap value since the advert for March Madness

Quote:

It is the first time that Mulvaney has publicly spoken about Bud Light, calling them a company that she 'loved' in the new post.

During the video she said that trans and queer people are 'customers too', before adding that 'turning a blind eye' isn't an option.

She previously said she didn't want to give her critics the 'satisfaction' of talking about them, but has now opened up about how the backlash affected her - as sales for the beer dropped a staggering 28.5 percent.

The influencer admitted to hiding the can - which sparked Kid Rock to shoot at several cases of the beer - and is no longer able find it.

Mulvaney said: 'I realized that I needed to protect this can so I hid it somewhere and I can't find it because I hid it so well.

'But when I do find it, I feel like it needs to go in a museum, preferably behind bullet-proof glass.

'One thing I will not tolerate people saying about me is that I don't like beer because I love beer and I always have.'

She also explained that Bud Light approached her for the sponsored video, which is something that the company denied, claiming it was an external agency on their behalf.

Dill-Ag13
AG
Apache said:

"I'm going to the store, you want me to pick you up some Bud Light again?" (Invariably said in a group of men & met with a cheerful F You from the victim.

This is amazing.
Tailgate88
AG
ProgN said:

Check this out guys.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12248203/Dylan-Mulvaney-breaks-silence-Bud-Light-chokes-tears-torches-brand.html

Quote:

Dylan Mulvaney has broken her silence on Bud Light to slam the embattled beer brand for for not standing by her amid the fallout from their disastrous campaign.

The 26-year-old on Instagram addressed the debacle, which has seen Anheuser-Busch lose $20million in market cap value since the advert for March Madness

Quote:

It is the first time that Mulvaney has publicly spoken about Bud Light, calling them a company that she 'loved' in the new post.

During the video she said that trans and queer people are 'customers too', before adding that 'turning a blind eye' isn't an option.

She previously said she didn't want to give her critics the 'satisfaction' of talking about them, but has now opened up about how the backlash affected her - as sales for the beer dropped a staggering 28.5 percent.

The influencer admitted to hiding the can - which sparked Kid Rock to shoot at several cases of the beer - and is no longer able find it.

Mulvaney said: 'I realized that I needed to protect this can so I hid it somewhere and I can't find it because I hid it so well.

'But when I do find it, I feel like it needs to go in a museum, preferably behind bullet-proof glass.

'One thing I will not tolerate people saying about me is that I don't like beer because I love beer and I always have.'

She also explained that Bud Light approached her for the sponsored video, which is something that the company denied, claiming it was an external agency on their behalf.

Sorry, that's $20 BILLION with a B.
AgDad121619
AG
Dill-Ag13 said:

Apache said:

This is amazing.
this is why it will never recover - it had become a way to bag on your buddies - a never ending meme
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

Translation:

Bud light sent corporate security to retrieve the can from Mulvaney and had him sign an NDA not to talk about the disposition of the can.
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
They are at about $27B in losses so far. The Hiroshima bomb estimated to have done $2B in damage once you account for inflation
Prosperdick
AG
Tailgate88 said:

ProgN said:

Check this out guys.

Quote:

Quote:

Sorry, that's $20 BILLION with a B.
That's almost as egregious an error as referring to him as "her" and "she."
First Page Last Page
Page 78 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.