Bud Light sales suffered over the weekend

455,752 Views | 3751 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Sea Speed
Squadron7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NASAg03
Bud Light is a major sponsor of Country Jam, going on now in Grand Junction, CO. The huge Bud Light bar with a large flag above is completely closed. No servers, no taps on handles. Probably an agreement to have it, but they aren't running it since that's a waste of personelle. They have other AB brands they are selling some of, but the mixed drinks are what everyone is buying.

As for beer in the campgrounds, it's Keystone and maybe some Mich Ultra. But mostly lots of mixed drinks in cups.
Mike Shaw - Class of '03
Aston04
AG
BL needs a complete marketing overhaul.

1. Move mktg from NYC back to STL.
2. Scrap the "easy to drink" slogan. It was lame before this happened (are people really complaining about it being hard to drink beer?), now it's especially bad linked to what happened.
3. Release ad apologizing to their customers for straying from their roots and call out their old mktg team (not by name, but place blame where it belongs). Mention moving back to STL.
4. Simultaneously, start releasing funny beer ads again.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
jrrhouston98 said:

I have a good friend that drinks a little too much BL, and has for many years. I asked him his plans for switching after this debacle and his response was simple. Not changing anything. 50 years old with 3 kids and absolutely zero Fs to give. Won't change. Too bad as far as I am concerned, but I guess if you are secure with yourself, who cares what others think. At least that is what I preach to my kid.

dreyOO
It's funny. Had a little chat with my boy today as he casuallly mentioned that Disney+ was gone. I asked if he knew why and he said yep. "It's because they're pushing all that Pride stuff right now. Why are they doing that?"

I'm pretty open with my kids, so I hit the high points. We're just piddly consumers so we don't matter. But if enough of us cancel, then they might start listening. Then I mentioned the Bud Light scenario and what they put on the can. He stopped me in mid sentence to ask why they would put a man dressed as a woman on the can. It literally didn't compute for him.

Hahaha. I'll leave it at that. His brain works just fine.
jrrhouston98
AG
Yeah, I called him some slang names that mean that. He shrugged and didn't care. Whatever….!
techno-ag
AG
jrrhouston98 said:

Yeah, I called him some slang names that mean that. He shrugged and didn't care. Whatever….!
Yup. Definitely gay.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

Kenneth_2003
AG
InBev is going to have to sell off AB at least in the US and north American market.

No less that 51% sale with total surrender of control and a fresh BoD and C-Suite.

I'll open the bidding at $5.00.
EskimoJoe
Kenneth_2003 said:

InBev is going to have to sell off AB at least in the US and north American market.

No less that 51% sale with total surrender of control and a fresh BoD and C-Suite.

I'll open the bidding at $5.00.

i will promptly submit a bid for about tree-fiddy
Swollen Thumb
AG
KidDoc said:

I forgot about big mouth Mickey's. They were very popular with the Lacrosse team back in the 90s.

I got stung by the hornet a few times back in the day.
jja79
AG
aggiehawg
AG
WTH??
Squadron7
AG
jja79 said:

Son, you've got a panty on yore head.
TX_COWDOC
AG
Brazos Bombers vs Victoria Generals. No BL in sight. Glorious.
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
johnnyblaze36
AG
Is it even being sold on site? Doesn't look like it from the picture but I can't tell for sure.
TX_COWDOC
AG
Nope! That's why I took that picture.

Enhance / gif

www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
Texasaggie32
Don't buy Mich Ultra as a Bud light replacement. That's Also ABI owned.
johnnyblaze36
aggiedata
AG
Texasaggie32 said:

Don't buy Mich Ultra as a Bud light replacement. That's Also ABI owned.

Flight got this.
The Fife
I'm glad to see it, but for some reason it seems so weird that you guys in TX finally got Yuengling.
Old Sarge
AG
TX_COWDOC said:

Nope! That's why I took that picture.

Enhance / gif

Crowd gettin' rowdy this year on the Party Deck? Have not been able to go.
"Green" is the new RED.
TXAG 05
AG
The Fife said:

I'm glad to see it, but for some reason it seems so weird that you guys in TX finally got Yuengling.

They only started distributing here a year or 2 ago. Always drank it like crazy when on the east coast.
Shoefly!
AG
That's awesome!
Stat Monitor Repairman
Shoefly!
AG
RED AG 98 said:

OE (8 ball)?

Damn Old English makes beer? Do they brew it in the same vat as the Old English furniture polish?
BurnetAggie99
Shoefly! said:

RED AG 98 said:

OE (8 ball)?

Damn Old English makes beer? Do they brew it in the same vat as the Old English furniture polish?

Hell what about the ole Bull

Shoefly!
AG
I remember the Bull, you could wake up with a green stomach, the chits and an and a migraine. My mother would say "drink the hair of the dog that bit you!" I just couldn't drink the Bull the next morning.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Bud light turned itself into malt liquor for gays.
hunter2012
AG
techno-ag said:

jrrhouston98 said:

I have a good friend that drinks a little too much BL, and has for many years. I asked him his plans for switching after this debacle and his response was simple. Not changing anything. 50 years old with 3 kids and absolutely zero Fs to give. Won't change. Too bad as far as I am concerned, but I guess if you are secure with yourself, who cares what others think. At least that is what I preach to my kid.
He's probably gay.

TRM
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
ArbAg
AG
TRM said:

They obviously suffer from very sick leadership and I'll never buy another beer from AB!
Tramp96
ArbAg said:

TRM said:

They obviously suffer from very sick leadership and I'll never buy another beer from AB!
I'm guessing they've embraced the fact that these are the only people who will buying their beer from now on.
Nanomachines son
ProgN
First Page Last Page
Page 76 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.