Bud Light sales suffered over the weekend

458,237 Views | 3751 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Sea Speed
jja79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Never heard of them.
CDUB98
AG
jja79 said:

Never heard of them.
Around the The Panhandle area. Ridiculously stupid prices with Wal*Mart as the only competitor. But, of course, Wal*Mart's fresh food is ****ty.
AggieDruggist89
AG
At this point, I'm not even bothered by anything Mulvaney.

But I am seriously annoyed by that horse faced VP of marketing chick with hoss teeth claiming BL drinkers are fratty and outdated etc... I celebrate her failure.

Stat Monitor Repairman
At the end of the day the marketing VP is getting paid NOT to work.

She Br'er Rabbit in all this.

She touched the tar-baby and got thrown right into the briar patch of her $8m NY apartment.

So I commend her for that.
powerbelly
AG
"I am a business woman"
AggieDruggist89
AG
Not sure I see her as the Brer Rabbit.

I believe she truly believes her own Bull ***** And her circle of lunatics also truly believe it was a profoundly successful campaign to include LGBTQ to improve the financial performance of AB.

I'm actually quite intrigued, regardless if she's working/not working and paid or not, what does this financial failure of AB do to the psyche of this girl? Is she humble enough to learn that her ideals were shortsighted and far off the realities of the real America or now is she more bitter that the rest of the society outside of her circle is nothing more than bigoted fratty outdated lesser humans?
AggieDruggist89
AG
If the VP of marketing looked like this, I doubt I'd boycott AB. No matter what she says or does.

Is that wrong?

agent-maroon
AG
Harvard educated people who get full salary to lay low & STFU while living in $8 million Central Park homes do not get "humbled ". It's missing from their DNA
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Lady is infamous. She'll be mentioned in business textbooks until the end of time.
jja79
AG
Today in Gilbert, Arizona. Coors and Miller $19.98 for 30 pack. BL seems to be trying a different strategy Today. $21.98 for 30. So they raised prices.
ProgN
jja79 said:

Today on Gilbert, Arizona. Coors and Miller $19.98 for 30 pack. BL seems to be trying a different strategy Today. $21.98 for 30. So they raised prices.
Obligatory:

JFABNRGR
AG
AggieDruggist89 said:

If the VP of marketing looked like this, I doubt I'd boycott AB. No matter what she says or does.

Is that wrong?

Well if she has a *****, then yeah very wrong.
deddog
AG
TX_COWDOC said:

This thread brings me so much joy!!

Bud Light Meltdown thread
C@LAg
AggieDruggist89 said:

Is that wrong?

nostrils are not symmetrical
2/10
WNB
Stat Monitor Repairman

You are looking a the cheapest and most effective economic weapon of all time.

The cost to produce a single beer can caused $20 billion in economic damages so far.
Serious Lee
im kinda surprised that mulvaney dude hasnt offed hisself yet. he was reported to be completely dejected at all the backlash this caused. can't bode well for an attention craving narcissist, and im sure the left controlled media is desperate for a martyr they can pin on conservatives.
C@LAg
HoseMad said:

im kinda surprised that mulvaney dude hasnt offed hisself yet. he was reported to be completely dejected at all the backlash this caused. can't bode well for an attention craving narcissist, and im sure the left controlled media is desperate for a martyr they can pin on conservatives.
he might kill off his "female persona" and go back to acting straight.

he could still be a victm of a right-wing virtual murder.
Urban Ag
AG
Maybe this has already been noted on this thread, not going back thru all the missed pages.

"8" is very good light beer. This is Troy Aikman's brewery, or at least, it has his name on it. 90 cals, 2.6 carbs, 4% content. and it tastes great. Haven't drank much beer in years and don't plan on starting now but I tried a six pack of it last weekend and it was really good.

AB is getting destroyed and the timing for 8 and Yuengling couldn't be better.

Kenneth_2003
AG
C@LAg said:

HoseMad said:

He's never been and won't be straight. He's always been a flamboyant gay man. More attention in being a lady boy though.
BassCowboy33
Urban Ag said:

Maybe this has already been noted on this thread, not going back thru all the missed pages.

"8" is very good light beer. This is Troy Aikman's brewery, or at least, it has his name on it. 90 cals, 2.6 carbs, 4% content. and it tastes great. Haven't drank much beer in years and don't plan on starting now but I tried a six pack of it last weekend and it was really good.

AB is getting destroyed and the timing for 8 and Yuengling couldn't be better.

That and 561, Modano's beer, are both solid.
munch96
AG
Craft Brewery buys company back from AB:

Squadron7
AG
C@LAg said:

HoseMad said:

Double dead naming!
DatTallArchitect
AG
Squadron7 said:

C@LAg said:

HoseMad said:

Double dead naming!
I thought dead naming applied to trans people not drag queens
agent-maroon
AG
I thought he was supposedly trans. The BL can with his picture on it was meant to celebrate his living one full year as a girl, no?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
CDUB98
AG
He is trans. Nothing woman about him though.
agent-maroon
AG
CDUB98 said:

Roger that
DatTallArchitect
AG
agent-maroon said:

I thought he was supposedly trans. The BL can with his picture on it was meant to celebrate his living one full year as a girl, no?
How is he trans? From what I've heard he just dresses up as a girl. He still has is twig and berries. What separates him from a cross dresser/drag queen? Genuinely curious. He definitely makes enough money off of this shtick to get surgery if he truly wanted to try and become a woman
Daddy-O5
AG
CDUB98 said:

If nothing else, his inability to commit tells us he's still a man, amirite?

I'll see my way out.
Squadron7
AG
Quote:

How is he trans? From what I've heard he just dresses up as a girl. He still has is twig and berries. What separates him from a cross dresser/drag queen?

So....still just a dude with committment issues.
American Hardwood
AG
DatTallArchitect said:

agent-maroon said:

How is he trans? From what I've heard he just dresses up as a girl. He still has is twig and berries. What separates him from a cross dresser/drag queen? Genuinely curious. He definitely makes enough money off of this shtick to get surgery if he truly wanted to try and become a woman
What don't you understand? In Clown World, all you have to do is say what you are. Empirical evidence to the contrary does not trump 'My Truth!!!'.
CDUB98
AG
Daddy-O5 said:

CDUB98 said:

If nothing else, his inability to commit tells us he's still a man, amirite?

I'll see my way out.
DTP02
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

You are looking a the cheapest and most effective economic weapon of all time.

The cost to produce a single beer can caused $20 billion in economic damages so far.

China Virus says hold my syringe.
Ag87H2O
AG
Squadron7 said:

Quote:

How is he trans? From what I've heard he just dresses up as a girl. He still has is twig and berries. What separates him from a cross dresser/drag queen?

So....still just a dude with committment issues.
Yeah, you want to cash in and be the national trans spokesperson - then be fully committed and go all in.

Leftists can't do anything right.
agent-maroon
AG
DatTallArchitect said:

agent-maroon said:

Beats the hell outta me. If you happen across an objective answer with verifiable facts then please come back and post it so we'll all understand. Until then, American Hardwood's previous post has it right - it's just another day in Clown World...
C@LAg
glorified drag queen.
First Page Last Page
Page 66 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.