Bud Light sales suffered over the weekend

458,458 Views | 3751 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Sea Speed
An L of an Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No Bud products on tap or in sight at the Woody Creek Tavern.
Nagler
AG
Wal Mart outside of New Orleans full of bud light. Rest picked over.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Was hoping for some fodder from bud light today but all we got was Biden falling down again.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
$200,000 donation to Lcause! Are they nuts?
aggiehawg
AG
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas said:

Just another government shakedown, more likely.
CDUB98
AG
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas said:

Pretty sure they've been giving donations to the alphabet mafia for several years. This isn't new.
bigtruckguy3500
Could've sworn I saw an article this morning state that Budweiser was going to double down and start selling rainbow cans for gay pride month. Can't find it. Google makes it seem as though this is old (like from prior years).
Daddy-O5
AG

powerbelly
AG
bigtruckguy3500 said:

Could've sworn I saw an article this morning state that Budweiser was going to double down and start selling rainbow cans for gay pride month. Can't find it. Google makes it seem as though this is old (like from prior years).

They have been doing it for a few years now
Tanya 93
Not a single AB products today was sold.

Shiner and Yuengling? Yep
NASAg03
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Was hoping for some fodder from bud light today but all we got was Biden falling down again.

The two might be related. Biden single handedly trying to save AB and forgot about the Hunter Laptop Pron Website
Mike Shaw - Class of '03
bigtruckguy3500
powerbelly said:

bigtruckguy3500 said:

They have been doing it for a few years now
Yeah, guess it would've looked really bad for the LGBTQ segment if they went anti-woke all of a sudden. Would've lost them, and probably not gained back any of their other drinkers.

Actually, already lost some of the gay crowd by pulling back on the Mulvaney support - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12056579/Chicago-gay-bar-refuses-sell-Bud-Light-beer-products-amid-Dylan-Mulvaney-controversy.html
agent-maroon
AG
Are you on the West Bank?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Nagler
AG
I don't know what that means.

What's the one is off of Barataria Blvd.

YouBet
AG
deddog said:

Jack Ruby said:

BL has stepped into quicksand. Trying to placate both sides, but failing miserably as they're trying to swim themselves out. They could've just kept the dilly dilly campaign, but the tiny tiny and vocal minority in charge convinced them otherwise. It honestly stuns me how they just handed the keys to the asylum inmates voluntarily.

For the love of God, let this be a lesson to CEOs. We don't want to be preached to, just say: "hey look, our product is cheap, drinkable, and gives you a nice buzz"

Is it really that difficult to understand?
You are wrong on them trying to placate both sides.

If BL wanted to placate their customers, they would have admitted that serious mistakes were made. They have done no such thing. Why? because we've reached a point where ESG matters more than your balance sheet. If the execs disown the campaign openly, they will never ever be employed at a Fortune 500 company or even S&P mid size company - Vanguard and BlackRock will never approve their appointment.

So the execs would rather watch BL going down the drain.

They are simply trying to wait this out. Up until now, 10 times out of 10, that has worked because our attention spans and stamina for causes in this country has been non-existent for decades especially on the right. I guarantee you the executives said "Let's give it a week and see where we are" at the beginning of this. And they've been saying the same thing every Monday morning in their Exec Huddle since week one.

At this point, they would have already had an emergency BoD meeting where the same conclusion was drawn because most board members are left wing ESG sycophants at that level either as true believers or out of peer pressure.

This has gone on longer than anyone thought it would so we are basically in unchartered waters for the current era so at this point they just aren't sure what to do. It's why their Twitter went silent but then they think they can still support the ESG cause through back doors (like the Gay Chamber of Commerce) and then just hope it doesn't get picked up and go viral.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Yes we know. Every organization and corporation does pride month. Your last post highlighting this was deleted.

News flash! McFly! Anybody home McFly? No one cares about who you sleep with! We want *****es OUT of women's sports. We want *****es OUT of women's restrooms. We want *****es OUT of sorority house living spaces. AND STOP PUSHING THIS CRAP ON CHILDREN!!!!

AGAIN!!! NO ONE CARES WHO YOU MARRY, SHARE YOUR HEALTH RECORDS WITH X OR WHO YOU HAVE SEX WITH!!!

Troll....
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
Not only is it still going on it seems to still be picking up steam steadily every week
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Someone said it here a many pages ago: Bud Light used to be the beer you picked up without thinking about it. Now it is the beer you think about not picking up.
I'm not sure if people genuinely believe someone is going to say, "Wow, if some people say I'm a moron for not believing this, it clearly must be true."

It's not much a persuasive argument. It really just sounds like a bunch of miniature dachshunds barking because the first one one barked when it thought it heard something.
EskimoJoe
Tanya 93 said:

Not a single AB products today was sold.

Shiner and Yuengling? Yep

Are the AB products taking up real estate in your store that could be used to stock products that actually sell and generate revenue/margin/profit?
An L of an Ag
AG
Just saw the first Bud Light tap since this started! At Black Nugget bar in Carbondale CO. Who knows if it's even hooked up, but I have to be fair here - this is a good bar. It's dedicated to coal miners who died, and is decked out appropriately.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Bud light neon sign removed from front window of mexican joint I frequent
deddog
AG
2 great things about this thread….

1. Bud light is the **** anecdotes
2. Folks ignoring the lib trolls on this thread
agent-maroon
AG
Nagler said:

I don't know what that means.

What's the one is off of Barataria Blvd.
I've bought a lot of beer & cajun food supplies at the Walmart in Boutte when visiting family. Boutte/Luling/Paradis area of Hwy90 is on the west bank of St. Charles Parish. Thought you might have been shopping the same Walmart
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TX_COWDOC
AG
Light Blonde?
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
Counterpoint
AG
College Station HEB yesterday... Boycott appears to be working for Bud Light Lime & Platinum, but not regular Bud Light or Budweiser.

Dr. Horrible
Probably being shoplifted by under 21s. Store not stopping them because it's the only way to get the product moving.
jja79
AG
Gilbert, Arizona today. Bud Light completely full and the only brand stacked in the aisle.

aggielostinETX
AG
jja79 said:

Gilbert, Arizona today. Bud Light completely full and the only brand stacked in the aisle.

This is exactly what I thought Anheuser-Busch would do. They're fudging the numbers by pushing the product into the store is where it's actually just sitting there. But eventually the space is not gonna be able to keep up.
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
The Fife
I see a tripping hazard! It would be worth a fall, but by the time you got a judgment out of Budweiser they won't have any cash to pay it out anyway.
Daddy-O5
AG
jja79 said:

Sometimes I wonder how much of the story "here's a random picture of the beer aisle at my random grocery store" actually tells as opposed to the story we want it to tell.....

.....really no doubting these pictures.....
FTAG 2000
AG
Counterpoint said:

College Station HEB yesterday... Boycott appears to be working for Bud Light Lime & Platinum, but not regular Bud Light or Budweiser.

That's the make your own six pack section, not cases
TJaggie14
AG
Counterpoint said:

https://imgur.io/NS5kht7
deddog
AG
Beers get stocked at different times, so conceivably trolls would argue that Bud Light does a better job of stocking their beer.

The telling sign for me is that i couldn't find any Yuengling 99 or Yuengling Flight for the first time in 3 months. also i live in a 90% blue part of SW Austin
Prosperdick
AG
aggielostinETX said:

jja79 said:

This is exactly what I thought Anheuser-Busch would do. They're fudging the numbers by pushing the product into the store is where it's actually just sitting there. But eventually the space is not gonna be able to keep up.

Those dummies still have it priced way too high. They need to price it where it's so low you'll have folks buying it and drinking it privately just to save money. The fact that it's still priced relatively high (even on sale) shows me they still have no idea how bad it is.
aggielostinETX
AG
Prosperdick said:

aggielostinETX said:

jja79 said:

Those dummies still have it priced way too high. They need to price it where it's so low you'll have folks buying it and drinking it privately just to save money. The fact that it's still priced relatively high (even on sale) shows me they still have no idea how bad it is.

I don't think you can sell alcohol at a loss in Texas.
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
First Page Last Page
Page 58 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.