Bud Light sales suffered over the weekend

458,828 Views | 3751 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Sea Speed
ContinentalAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tanya - any updates from your bar?
TX_COWDOC
AG
ContinentalAg said:

Still waiting to learn where it is.
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
Ag with kids
AG
TX_COWDOC said:

ContinentalAg said:

Still waiting to learn where it is.
She lives in MO now IIRC. So, start there...
dreyOO
Wow those numbers SUCK. And that's as positive as they could spin it through cinco de mayo. Stick a fork in the Execs. They should all get axed now by their lack of corrective actions.
nortex97
AG
dreyOO said:

Wow those numbers SUCK. And that's as positive as they could spin it through cinco de mayo. Stick a fork in the Execs. They should all get axed now by their lack of corrective actions.
I think that is exactly correct. We are past laughing at the woke marketing VP who is being paid to just be quiet now, but the company failed utterly in their response to the disaster they created by mocking/deriding their own customers.

It will be interesting to see how/when more upper management folks are tossed out the door. My prediction would be sometime late this summer.
ContinentalAg
Now being reported that Bud Light is doing a can redesign featuring a camo motif benefiting a military charity. Lol, they are getting desperate.
Nanomachines son
AgTrip said:

Went to a wedding this weekend. They couldn't give the bud away. They quit serving the other beer to try to move the bud toward the end of the night, but still no takers!

They should have thought about that before they decided to bring bug light. Why do these places keep trying to push something no one actually wants?
FTAG 2000
AG
Nanomachines son said:

AgTrip said:

Went to a wedding this weekend. They couldn't give the bud away. They quit serving the other beer to try to move the bud toward the end of the night, but still no takers!

They should have thought about that before they decided to bring bug light. Why do these places keep trying to push something no one actually wants?

It's probably inventory they already had and are desperately trying to get rid of before it goes bad. They can't exactly send it back to the distributors if it goes bad.

Nanomachines son
FTAG 2000 said:

Nanomachines son said:

AgTrip said:

It's probably inventory they already had and are desperately trying to get rid of before it goes bad. They can't exactly send it back to the distributors if it goes bad.

Write it off as a loss for tax purposes and throw it away. Next time, don't bring stuff people don't want.
Ag with kids
AG
ContinentalAg said:

Go a message from her...she's in TA jail for a week.

She asked me to let y'all know that her sales are still dropping and she's swapping to Yuengling Flight in addition to the regular Yuengling she gets.

She's still keeping MU because her cooks like it though...
aggielostinETX
AG
Ag with kids said:

ContinentalAg said:

She asked me to let y'all know that her sales are still dropping and she's swapping to Yuengling Flight in addition to the regular Yuengling she gets.

Love it
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
agent-maroon
AG
ContinentalAg said:

Now being reported that Bud Light is doing a can redesign featuring a camo motif benefiting a military charity. Lol, they are getting desperate.

Mil standard trans fluid is still trans fluid...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Stat Monitor Repairman
ContinentalAg said:

Probably three weeks of meetings and 10, 000 emails exchanged to finally settle on this turd of an idea.
aggielostinETX
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

ContinentalAg said:

Probably three weeks of meetings and 10, 000 emails exchanged to finally settle on this turd of an idea.

Still with no admission that they ****ed up.

AggieKatie2 said:
An L of an Ag
AG
At Top Golf by I10/1604 for a work event last night. No Bud Light tap at the bar (although there was a Mich Ultra one). No Bud Light bottles or cans in sight all evening.
Txhuntr
AG
For those in the know, how long will it take or tough will it be for sports stadium partnerships to fall apart? Was at a rangers game last night, and it seemed 95% of the offerings were InBev products. Had to settle in on a very mediocre coors light. Is it too much to ask for decent non InBev choices?
aggielostinETX
AG
Txhuntr said:

For those in the know, how long will it take or tough will it be for sports stadium partnerships to fall apart? Was at a rangers game last night, and it seemed 95% of the offerings were InBev products. Had to settle in on a very mediocre coors light. Is it too much to ask for decent non InBev choices?

Depends on how long the deals are for.

AggieKatie2 said:
CDUB98
AG
Txhuntr said:

Note: I'm not in the know.

Taking a guess, it would be hard to say. Contracts with these venues could be yearly, but if they have giant sponsorship and an expensive sign hanging in the stadium, it may be upwards of ten years.

We're already seeing sales declines with our own eyes and reported numbers. When Q2 results hit, we'll see a clearer picture of the immediate impact, but I'm guessing all these corporate sponsorships and contracts will take a lot longer to unwind and due to differing time frames, will go unnoticed as the signs and offerings slowly disappear from different venues.
Showertime at the Bidens
They'll put a Coors light tapper on a Bud Light keg and no one will know the difference
ProgN
Txhuntr said:

Yuengling Flight for the win.
Bucketrunner
Last week we noticed the prominent Bud sign on the cafe at the west Kyle Field entrance. Embarrassing.
Bird Poo
AG
CDUB98 said:

Txhuntr said:

Note: I'm not in the know.

Taking a guess, it would be hard to say. Contracts with these venues could be yearly, but if they have giant sponsorship and an expensive sign hanging in the stadium, it may be upwards of ten years.

We're already seeing sales declines with our own eyes and reported numbers. When Q2 results hit, we'll see a clearer picture of the immediate impact, but I'm guessing all these corporate sponsorships and contracts will take a lot longer to unwind and due to differing time frames, will go unnoticed as the signs and offerings slowly disappear from different venues.

Whoever oversees beer sales at Kyle Field better be paying attention.
TRM
AG
Levy doesn't give a f***.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Expect the athletic department to go 100% Inbev for the entirety of the 23-24 season.

Next step is giving organizations a DEI score bump for buying Inbev products.
CDUB98
AG
TRM said:

This is so truthful.

Levy has been providing the ****tiest service possible for years and never held to account. They truly give no ****s.
powerbelly
AG
TRM said:

I expect Levy to buy all this discount bud light to serve for the next several seasons.
Red Pear Felipe
Sponsor
AG
Ag with kids said:

ContinentalAg said:

Where is her bar?
Sea Speed
AG
Red Pear Felipe said:

Ag with kids said:

ContinentalAg said:

Where is her bar?

In her mind
The Fife
Red Pear Felipe said:

Ag with kids said:

ContinentalAg said:

Where is her bar?
In Mizzurah.
ballchain
Dad-O-Lot
AG
ContinentalAg said:

"Like Bud Light but don't want to be seen with one? Here, use a camouflage can and hide your shame from your friends"
Ag with kids
AG
Sea Speed said:

Red Pear Felipe said:

Ag with kids said:

ContinentalAg said:

Where is her bar?

In her mind
Or not...
Stat Monitor Repairman
Bud light can with camo 3D poster image. You stare long enough you'll see Dylan Mulvaney's face.
Nagler
AG
Looks of Bud Light at the terrible Kroger by our shop.

Stat Monitor Repairman
Seems like other brewers may be dropping their price-per-case to thwart Buds attempts to sell on price.

I'm seeing a lot of $19.99 a case.
First Page Last Page
Page 42 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.