Bud Light sales suffered over the weekend

458,964 Views | 3751 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Sea Speed
cecil77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

The only people focusing on this non-issue of "woke" are the far right.

That's absurd. The woke agenda is being pushed in various school boards, city councils, companies and other groups all over the country. The may not use the label "woke" but it's definitely the woke agenda.

To assert the people are reacting to nothing is absurd.

ContinentalAg
Honestly shocked today when I was in HEB. Still full shelves of AB products whiles the Mexican beers and Coors and Miller brands were about half full. I thought the momentum would die by now but seems to have accelerated if anything.
bmks270
AG
Ads are aspirational. Let the customer see themselves a certain way.

Most beer drinkers don't see themselves as being gender dysphoric.

Victoria Secret made the same blunder when they went with the fat models. Customers don't aspire to be obese, so they stopped buying Victoria Secret. We've seen how that turned out. Bud Light will have the same fate.

Advertising is about fulfilling the customers dreams and aspirations.
Aston04
AG
I remember some person on here kept telling me it was a brilliant idea to make the vs ad ugly and fat. Dumb as hell.
Thaddeus Beauregard
TxAgswin said:

Not offended in the least.

Conservatives are now the hyper=sensitive, easily offended ones. You guys are losing your minds over a ****** with a pink beer can. Why do you give a *****

If you made all your grocery store choices by politics, you would have a hard time buying anything in there. The produce section would be off limits. Citrus food eaters are in favor of open borders.

You don't get it. It's not a matter of being "offended" per se, and no one is "hyper-sensitive." We are in a culture war. Corporations and media are choosing to promote and celebrate ideas we think are sick and deviant. We don't like being told that if we disagree with the trans movement, the idea that gender is fluid, and that we must respect someone's chosen pronouns that we're bigots. We simply don't wish to play along with the fairytale and we think the trans movement (which is exactly what it is) is harmful, especially to children. We don't care what any adult chooses to do with their lives, but we don't wish to support the promotion of this sickness. We profoundly disagree with the promotion and celebration of this sickness. Given there are other product alternatives, we simply choose to buy them instead and vote with our wallets..
ProgN
Thaddeus Beauregard said:

TxAgswin said:

Not offended in the least.

Conservatives are now the hyper=sensitive, easily offended ones. You guys are losing your minds over a ****** with a pink beer can. Why do you give a *****

If you made all your grocery store choices by politics, you would have a hard time buying anything in there. The produce section would be off limits. Citrus food eaters are in favor of open borders.

You don't get it. It's not a matter of being "offended" per se, and no one is "hyper-sensitive." We are in a culture war. Corporations and media are choosing to promote and celebrate ideas we think are sick and deviant. We don't like being told that if we disagree with the trans movement, the idea that gender is fluid, and that we must respect someone's chosen pronouns that we're bigots. We simply don't wish to play along with the fairytale and we think the trans movement (which is exactly what it is) is harmful, especially to children. We don't care what any adult chooses to do with their lives, but we don't wish to support the promotion of this sickness. We profoundly disagree with the promotion and celebration of this sickness. Given there are other product alternatives, we simply choose to buy them instead and vote with our wallets..
The bolded parts perfectly define me. I don't 'affirm' and use your preferred pronouns because I will not reinforce their mental illness as being normal. I guess it's because my degree was in science and they can't change their chromosomes.

If a trans person is 18 and decides to cut off their dick or tits, then I have no problem with that because they're adults, but kids are off limits. Leave kids alone, and there are no exceptions with me on that. The bill Oregon is probably going to pass and become law is evil and if a father were to exercise his parental revenge on the perpetrators, I'd hang a jury and stop him from going to prison.
Bearpitbull
I cannot imagine getting this worked up over how folks live their lives. I think everyone would agree many of these folks have a rough life. Some brands try to include that group in a handful of their advertising and you just cannot take it because it offends your morality. Here's my question... ate you also helping feed the poor and wash their feet like Jesus did or are they offensive to you too? My.old Reagan party has become a party of Pharasees. Never even imagined this could happen.
ProgN
Bearpitbull said:

I cannot imagine getting this worked up over how folks live their lives. I think everyone would agree many of these folks have a rough life. Some brands try to include that group in a handful of their advertising and you just cannot take it because it offends your morality. Here's my question... ate you also helping feed the poor and wash their feet like Jesus did or are they offensive to you too? My.old Reagan party has become a party of Pharasees. Never even imagined this could happen.
We DGAF about their rough lives that they've chosen to live. We're ****ing sick and tired of it being shoved in our faces at every chance they get. We couldn't care less if an adult wants to mutilate themselves, but we find it reprehensible when deranged parents and doctors betray a child's trust and mutilate them.

It's really quite simple, leave kids the **** alone and stop pushing this **** on us. If they are over 18 and decide to mutilate themselves, we dgaf. Most of us will never use their preferred pronouns and will not reaffirm their delusions. Freedom of speech is in the Constitution, their protection from hurt feelings is not.

Also, leftists who mostly don't believe in Jesus, using his name to try and shame conservatives no longer works but you're playing with forces that you can't even comprehend. Also, at least take 30 seconds to Google the correct spelling of 'Pharisees' before you try to insult Christians.
Bob Lee
AG
Bearpitbull said:

Care to flesh this out? Are you saying that trans ideology doesn't flout God's law? Or that remote material cooperation with evil is like feeding the poor? Nicodemus and Gamaliel were Pharisees. So I guess we're in good company.
deddog
AG
Bearpitbull said:

So you're going to join the party that promotes mutilating little kids and inventing genders?

Congratulations. Smart choice.
Txhuntr
AG
Bearpitbull said:

I do not support the gay/lesbian/trans/whatever else they come up with agenda. I try to boycott companies that support this agenda. I also make homeless care kits at the beginning of every month with the fiance and pass them out throughout the month to try and provide help for lost or temporarily displaced souls. Am I qualified to weigh in on the matter with your made up pre-requisites? The gays are actively trying to recruit a generation to their immoral side. I've never seen a homeless person attempt to sway someone to their lifestyle.
Kenneth_2003
AG
When is the next round of that weekly sales data coming out? Last batch we've seen was, week ending April 28?
nortex97
AG
Well said.
Science Denier
AG
Bearpitbull said:

I can't imagine getting worked up about a bakery that won't bake a cake for someone.
LOL OLD
Science Denier
AG
And, I'll LMAO every time I hear someone tell another person drinking Bud Light that his beer will make him cut off his junk. It is extremely funny.
LOL OLD
Logos Stick
Bearpitbull said:

Love it when libs pull the Jesus card to justify their godlessness.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Bearpitbull said:

You are not a serious person lol.
FTAG 2000
AG
Bearpitbull said:

When Nazi scientists experimented on children like this history rightfully judged them as monsters.

Now the Dems are trying to make it part of the party platform and vilify anyone who opposes it.

Stop. Messing. With. Children.
Sq4fish83
AG
Bearpitbull said:

II think everyone would agree many of these folks have a rough life.

They choose the life they lead. If it's rough,, too f****** bad!
CDUB98
AG
Bearpitbull said:

Holy crap. The cognitive dissonance here is astounding.
PA24
AG
All the pinned up wrath, the inability to react to the reprobates in charge, the complete unraveling of our moral society as we helplessly watch, this Bud is for you.

Ag87H2O
AG
Bearpitbull said:

I don't know if you're trolling or really believe this drivel, but this is one of the worst, most mindless posts I've seen in a long time. Every single point is nonsensical gibberish.
bmoochie
AG
ProgN said:

Bearpitbull said:

It's really quite simple, leave kids the **** alone and stop pushing this **** on us. If they are over 18 and decide to mutilate themselves, we dgaf. Most of us will never use their preferred pronouns and will not reaffirm their delusions. Freedom of speech is in the Constitution, their protection from hurt feelings is not.

This right here. Pretty simple, leave kids out of it and go live your life. I don't get how that's controversial.
Nanomachines son
Bearpitbull said:

aTm2004
AG
Yuengling is in the hotel room next door to BL, banging BL's ex.

CDUB98
AG
I saw a 24 pack of that at HEB on Saturday. Thought about getting it, but I'm still overloaded with beer that I need to drink.
ProgN
CDUB98 said:

I saw a 24 pack of that at HEB on Saturday. Thought about getting it, but I'm still overloaded with beer that I need to drink.

CDUB98
AG
ProgN said:

CDUB98 said:

Man, I've got enough beer sitting in my closet to get us both hammered for two days straight. When you get a crapload for free, you don't turn it down.
Jsimonds58
AG
Wait in this analogy the ex would be all the dudes on here who stopped drinking BL… so a bunch of dudes getting railed?
aTm2004
AG
You missed the entire analogy.
Jsimonds58
AG
No I got what you were going for, the use of patriotic themes to win over red blooded Americans ie BL's ex.

The implication is still a bunch of primarily dudes getting the pipe in the next room lmao
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Today, D.G. Yuengling & Son, Inc., America's Oldest Brewery, announced the return of their limited-edition Team RWB camo cans. The Traditional Lager camo cans support Yuengling's partnership with military veteran nonprofit Team Red, White & Blue (Team RWB) as part of Yuengling's Stars & Stripes program the brewery's year-round initiative supporting our nation's heroes and military veterans.

LINK

Someone had their marketing hat on there.
aTm2004
AG
You almost got it.

Yeah, patriotic themes to win over people. But it's not a bunch of dudes, but rather like swooping in, getting someone's girl on the rebound, and flaunting it in front of him.
VegasAg86
AG
Jsimonds58 said:

No I got what you were going for, the use of patriotic themes to win over red blooded Americans ie BL's ex.

The implication is still a bunch of primarily dudes getting the pipe in the next room lmao
BL is a dude. BL's ex is a woman. Youngling is banging BL's former girlfriend.
MEEN Ag 05
AG

"Boo! Here's the plan. We're gonna take Jenna, put some flags behind her, have her sing a song that rhymes "USA" with "Make them pay," dress her in an eagle costume, and we're gonna call it a "Salute the Troops" episode."
First Page Last Page
Page 36 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.